Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

zetta,

omo really?

even the illegal stores? haha! :lol:

well, mostly back in our country korean dramas DVD are only available at illegal stores! haha! :lol:

*TOPPED the page again! :D

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zetta,

omo really?

even the illegal stores? haha! :lol:

well, mostly back in our country korean dramas DVD are only available at illegal stores! haha! :lol:

*TOPPED the page again! :D

haha.. you`re rite..sayroo..

i have visited the Legal DVDs stores here.. there`s only a few K-Series.. and all is old dramas..!!!

Dont hope you will find thew new ones here, dear.. hahaha..

kjh2-2.jpg

zetta,

yup! that's the problem with legal stores, they are LEGAL but it's LATE! haha! :lol:

not like in the ILLEGAL ones.. it it new.. but. the subtitles are kinda not that organized! haha!

or sometimes they use the FANSUB subtitles then they sell it! haha! :lol:

i actually encountered that! my HGD DVD. i bought it because i was catching up with dramas! haha! :lol:

my HGD dvd episode 1-20 subtitles was from WITHS2, but when it went to episode 21-24. the subtitles wasn't that clear and organize! haha! :lol:

maybe they didn't want to wait for the subtitles provided by WITHS2 that's why they just subbed it themselves! haha!

zetta,

yup! that's the problem with legal stores, they are LEGAL but it's LATE! haha! :lol:

not like in the ILLEGAL ones.. it it new.. but. the subtitles are kinda not that organized! haha!

or sometimes they use the FANSUB subtitles then they sell it! haha! :lol:

i actually encountered that! my HGD DVD. i bought it because i was catching up with dramas! haha! :lol:

my HGD dvd episode 1-20 subtitles was from WITHS2, but when it went to episode 21-24. the subtitles wasn't that clear and organize! haha! :lol:

maybe they didn't want to wait for the subtitles provided by WITHS2 that's why they just subbed it themselves! haha!

haha.. it must be terrible... the bad translation will affect our mood to watch.. or it was not a problem at all if we`re really in love to the actor in that drama.. yeahhh.. i`m talking about myself actually.. hahaha

database.. you got that DVDS from DVD store..?? hehe...

jinkzz.. thanx for the picture.. so KJH did theater visiting without SJS..??

zetta,

yes! it really RUINED my MOOD! haha!

but thankfully when i was watching the DVD, i was using my computer then i just download the softsubs of WITHS2 episode 21-24 then i just replaced the original subs that were on the DVD using VLC MEDIA PLAYER! haha! :lol:

i was attracted to YURI at that time! haha! we can relate to each other in terms of being inspired because of the ARTIST! haha! :lol:

jinkzzmec,

there would be a possibility to that! maybe the movie 7 grade civil servant! haha! :lol:

artist always visit those things especially if it is OVERSEAS. :lol:

hehe sayroo... soo.. thanx for the progressing of technology then..

this time.. nothing seems impossible to do hahaha..

i watched HGD with my brother too.. and he also loves YuRi hehe.. yeah.. of course he`s a guy.. Yi Nok looked very cute,pretty and kind hearted there and.. a bit dummy hahaha...

SJS attending KSW wedding.. without KJH..?? How could he did that to our Ji Hwan.. they looked like a sweet couple recently.. hhahaha

zetta,

haha! SPECIAL THANKS to TECHNOLOGY! haha! :lol:

actually i was just interested to YURI at that time.. because she was so cute being so STUPID and being so addictive to food! haha!

then after watching SNOW QUEEN i LOVED her! haha! :lol:

kang ji hwan & jang keun seuk is so lucky to have a kiss with her. :lol:

haha! yes SJS & KJH are the best couple for now.. haha!! :lol:

maybe we get to see them get married soon.. :D

zetta,

haha! SPECIAL THANKS to TECHNOLOGY! haha! :lol:

actually i was just interested to YURI at that time.. because she was so cute being so STUPID and being so addictive to food! haha!

then after watching SNOW QUEEN i LOVED her! haha! :lol:

kang ji hwan & jang keun seuk is so lucky to have a kiss with her. :lol:

haha! yes SJS & KJH are the best couple for now.. haha!! :lol:

maybe we get to see them get married soon.. :D

haha.. so.. are you jealous to KJH & JGS..?? haha.. i hope you wil get that chance too..

oke.. you meant KJH will marry SJS soon..??? hahaha...

it will be a tragedy for their fans..!! hehehe :sweatingbullets:

90-2.jpg

zetta,

haha! yes, i like what you said! many THANKS! :lol:

haha! if ever that happens (KJH getting married with SJS) that would become the biggest SCANDAL in their INDUSTRY! haha! KJH & SJS?! haha! :P

jinkzzmec,

THANK YOU for those pics!

i wonder.. with so much flowers & cake that KJH receives every theater visit... what is he doing with those? that should be a tons.. since many fans wants to give him something! :lol:

zetta,

haha! yes, i like what you said! many THANKS! :lol:

haha! if ever that happens (KJH getting married with SJS) that would become the biggest SCANDAL in their INDUSTRY! haha! KJH & SJS?! haha! :P

haha... soo.. it will be a sequel drama of Capital Scandal.. which title is The Biggest Scandal in Seoul haha..

in Capital Scandal has been born jiji couple (ji hwan-ji min)

And the Biggest Scandal in Seoul will be born jiji couple number 2 (ji hwan-ji sub?) hahaha...

funny.. funny..!!

jinkzzmec,

THANK YOU for those pics!

i wonder.. with so much flowers & cake that KJH receives every theater visit... what is he doing with those? that should be a tons.. since many fans wants to give him something! :lol:

uoure welcome sayroo...not sure what he does with them...proably throw the flowers and share the cake with the stafff :)

Rough Cut theater visit 09-28-2008

credit as labeled and dc kjh

click on thumbs to enlarge

do not hotlink please

th_012_.jpg th_DSC07330_copy1.jpg th_DSC07332_copy1.jpg

th_DSC07335_copy1.jpg th_DSC07336_copy1.jpg th_DSC_0016.jpg

th_DSC_0026-1.jpg th_DSC_0044.jpg th_DSC_0049.jpg

zetta,

haha YES YES! the CAPITAL SCANDAL 2.. haha! that's nice! i laughed at that! haha! :lol:

i would watch that series.. with goosebumps on the side.. :P

jinkzzmec

haha! maybe he gives it to someone! haha! :sweatingbullets:

Archived