Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

Guest tangtang

Hello! ^_^

zetta, hahaha.. yeah at least for the girl its 3 ajusshi working with him. You cracked me up with Jihwan's working hard to get a sauna and swimming pool.. :lol: And after that he can get married?! NO!!

Hello sophia, ohh.. so its not Ha Neul with the same picture with Jihwan.. Im downloading too the links, and i wonder what he is doing with fencing. ^^ Thanks for the screencaps.

Hi hye, i just searched the name.. and im not sure if its the Min Hyo Rin who wil be in Triple. But she has a thread in celeb photos, she did star in MVs.. if she is the lead girl, she is super young. Yay, do Jihwan like young girls? :w00t: Thanks for the MBC variety link, dear. Seeing the Australia pics, reminds me of my dilemma on how to get it! Hehehe!

Hi Hi deemei, glad you like my avie! its GY!! ^_^ yeah, the girl look super innocent and i had fun reading her thread, cause they wonder if something is made in plastic with her face, cause her face is beautiful. Congrats on topping page 319!!

Hello database, tanio12 and bas_nexus. :)

Jinkzz!! Welcome back! :sweatingbullets: Everyone is wondering why you are sorta MIA! Medical concern again? ^_^

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aaa.. so still no news from him bout 7 Grade sophia..?? Or there is no his foreign fans translated any news bout it from korean to english..?? hehe

thanx for his fencing pictures..

jinkzz..finally you`re here.. all is looking for you hahaha..

database.. thanx for the news..

hye.. thanx for the dl links..

tangtang i have a though about this too.. after he has his own sauna and swimming pool.. he will get married.. haha.. He has to save a lot of money to do his plan..hehehe...

hello tanio..deemei..susymoon..

wheehhehe...i was so tired last night that i went to be early.

Ji Hwan rehearsing a song for Japan fan meet

credit: Baidu

download link: http://121.156.53.42/daumblog/1001/78/12231178.flv

yah... you work very hard in this thread everyday.. so you need a rest awhile.. hehe

jinkzz.. is there any news bout 7 Grade in TG .. ?

aaa.. I`m so curious.. hehe

btw thanx for the dl link..

i knew from fireworks.. KJH is so good in singing.. hehe

Guest tangtang

hello susymoon. ^_^

hehehe..Kai...i fell asleep 9pm last night and didnt wake up til 6am today

hahaha, jinkzz i thought that you had your reg wed and thurs drama marathon again.

Thanks for the YT link, but im still watching the song rehearsal nth times.. Love his voice! ^^

The caption is cute, he said well according to online translator

Song practice at the hotel, one day before the Japan fan meeting.. to be more confident and avoid humor!

tangtang i have a though about this too.. after he has his own sauna and swimming pool.. he will get married.. haha.. He has to save a lot of money to do his plan..hehehe...

zetta, waaahhh not this time! Im not yet ready to see Jihwan walking down the aile.. T__T

He must be making lots of money now, that he working non stop. :lol:

jinkzz.. is there any news bout 7 Grade in TG .. ?

aaa.. I`m so curious.. hehe

didnt find any so far zetta

section tv screencaps

credit baidu

th_24e30f17767dad1b4b90a75e.jpg th_4007862b0e5920e0e6cd40fc.jpg th_521e5b9008416697a977a419.jpg

th_5804a151fc2e9302367abe15.jpg th_7cc2b044cb1d4c98b2b7dc07.jpg th_922e1b554736fedeb745ae0e.jpg th_a7177f0604b71f6102088138.jpg

hahaha, jinkzz i thought that you had your reg wed and thurs drama marathon again.

Thanks for the YT link, but im still watching the song rehearsal nth times.. Love his voice! ^^

The caption is cute, he said well according to online translator

Song practice at the hotel, one day before the Japan fan meeting.. to be more confident and avoid humor!

Kai...no, havent been having kdrama marathon in a while...i went to the MD for a follow up appoint then

therapy after that so i was wiped out...hehehe

thanks for the translation...that's so cute of to say that...hehehe

Guest tangtang

Kai...no, havent been having kdrama marathon in a while...i went to the MD for a follow up appoint then

therapy after that so i was wiped out...hehehe

thanks for the translation...that's so cute of to say that...hehehe

Jinkzz, at least good news/goodies welcome you back! ^_^Btw, tom will be YOO's 1st apperance as ent soldier.

Hehehe, yeah.. he really is a perfectionist!

tangtang honestly.. i`m not ready too if i hear he will marry right now.. haha.. but dont you think we should prepare for all the worst possibilities..? hahaha

zetta, wahh i think i dont want to be ready too. He should focus on his work, now that he is getting popular and busy. *ahem* Hehehe!

made some screencaps with the song practice.

The way Jihwan snaps his finger while singing is <333! :wub:

Sorry for the gigantic size, dunno how to make it on thumbnail. :rolleyes:

12231178flv_000013400.jpg

12231178flv_000051333.jpg

12231178flv_000136533.jpg

12231178flv_000130333.jpg

12231178flv_000185533.jpg

12231178flv_000203433.jpg

12231178flv_000204566.jpg

Almost 3 am my side.. Good morning and goodnight! ^^

hehe.. if i was thinking bout his marriage.. suddenly i got asphyxia.. my heart stop beating ..!!haha

jinkzz.. I saw KJH profil in Drama Wiki there is 7 Grade in his movies list..!! Is it could believe..??

zetta...hahaha...i want him to enjoy a little bit more success before he settles down.

dramawiki can just be editted by anyone who has access.

Jinkzz, at least good news/goodies welcome you back! ^_^Btw, tom will be YOO's 1st apperance as ent soldier.

Hehehe, yeah.. he really is a perfectionist!

made some screencaps with the song practice.

Kai...that's true...lol...thanks for the screencaps

KJH at the movies - Section tv Sept 26, 2008

youtube links:

credit: cyworld

Guest sophia76

Hi sophia, you are welcome! Thanks for the pictures! Yes, i agrees with you. He is perfect in that role! :lol:

Here is the download link for the MBC Variety programme

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

OMG! This video is fantastic!

JH is lo lovely with that sweet girl, he looks like as a perfect gentleman and boyfriend!

I think they spend a good time: watching the movie and eating together. He also gave to her a sweet felt dog *__*

Jink, someone posted a private video of JH in baidu...

Glad more people could see it and listen JH voice singing a HGD song ^_^

jinkzz.. thanx for the info...

zetta...youre welcome

JH is lo lovely with that sweet girl, he looks like as a perfect gentleman and boyfriend!

I think they spend a good time: watching the movie and eating together. He also gave to her a sweet felt dog *__*

yes, ji hwan is so sweet in that video...lucky girl for being able to

spend that much time with Ji Hwan.

yes, i found a link from there and since i cant upload it to youtube, i just posted

the d/l link that i got from Baidu.

BTW, i posted youtube links from the movie theater taken by fans.

which HGD song sophia.. If by Taeyeon..??

Guest sophia76

zetta...youre welcome

yes, ji hwan is so sweet in that video...lucky girl for being able to

spend that much time with Ji Hwan.

yes, i found a link from there and since i cant upload it to youtube, i just posted

the d/l link that i got from Baidu.

BTW, i posted youtube links from the movie theater taken by fans.

yes, you acted well.

I'm always sad we cannot post photo and video from withTG, and especially the foreigner fans cannot see them.

Luckily this video was in baidu too :P

Jihwan is a perfect boyfriend ah ah ah!! :blush:

dear Zetta, Jihwan sings track n. 4 of HGD soundtrack.

yes, you acted well.

I'm always sad we cannot post photo and video from withTG, and especially the foreigner fans cannot see them.

Luckily this video was in baidu too :P

Sophia...that is so unfortunate that we cant repost pics and vids directly from withTG...not a lot of

foreign fans has or is able to gain access at withTG...Some of the videos posted there are also posted in other

sites like empas, daumtv, cyworld, naver , etc but you will have to do a little bit of searching to find the video files.

Archived