Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

zetta,

oh, really? i'm a both fan of those two, JKS & SYR now KJH.. :lol:

jinkzzmec,

haha! yes, hope to see you there again! haha! :lol:

and i'm also excited with he's new movie.. (7 grade civil servant) the comedic movie. haha! :lol:

do you guys know when will the movie be available with eng subs?

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....and hope Ji Hwan's drama

breaks the 20% mark this time around.

hehe.. 20% is still too small jinkzz..

lets hope higher.. 30-40%..?? hahaha...

cs4-1.jpg

cs3-1.jpg

sayroo.. if you`re a fan of them.. you must be a big fan of HGD.. same like me.. hehehe

^

zetta,

haha! with that pic that you posted you made me miss Capital Scandal.. i mean just seeing your name! haha! because of your signature & avatar! haha! :lol: and yes! that's the spirit 30%-40% is a MUST! :lol:

yes!! i really adored HGD! it's just i didn't like the ending. with that show, that made me idolize more the three actors/actresses! after HGD i watched SYR's old dramas, then KJH's capital scandal and now a big fan of JKS! haha!

jinkzzmec,

haha! yes, hope to see you there again! haha! :lol:

and i'm also excited with he's new movie.. (7 grade civil servant) the comedic movie. haha! :lol:

do you guys know when will the movie be available with eng subs?

sayroo...hehehe...we are not going to see this movie until 2009...the filming will start Oct 05, 2008

hehe.. 20% is still too small jinkzz..

lets hope higher.. 30-40%..?? hahaha...

zetta...breaking the 20% rating mark in a drama is Ji Hwan's goal...all of his drama's ratings ( except for

BSGS which garnered ratings in the 30s , i think) were all below 20%.

^

zetta,

haha! with that pic that you posted you made me miss Capital Scandal.. i mean just seeing your name! haha! because of your signature & avatar! haha! :lol: and yes! that's the spirit 30%-40% is a MUST! :lol:

hehe.. you noticed how i love CS too.. all cast in CS is great.. But Cha Song Joo and Sun Woo Wan have left special impressian in my heart.. haha..

so i use them as my signature and avatar.. hehe..

so.. have you finished watching CS, dear..??

Is it KJH body..?? I still dont believe my eyes.. I remembered his posture looked thinner in BSGS..

16.jpg

hehe.. oke jinkzz.. lets pray it would reach rate 20%....29,9%..?? haha

^

no i meant was rough cut. not 7 grade civil servant! haha! :lol:

Ahhh Rough Cut is currently showing in theaters...if we're lucky, maybe they will

release the dvd in 3-4 month's time...depending on how successful it will be in the

box-office...if it stays in the theaters longer then our wait will prolly be longer, right?

...hehehe...I am hoping they will show it in the Korean theater near the place

where i live so i can see it in the big screen.

zetta,

haha!

one thing i liked in capital scandal is that even one hatred on the 4 main cast there was none! i loved all 4 of them! haha! it was really funny,

and you wouldn't notice the time background of the drama! haha!

yes, i've already finished capital scandal last JULY? i think! haha! i finished it for 2 weeks! haha! :lol:

jinkzzmec,

oh, that long? aww.. too eager to watch that! haha! :lol:

guess we have to wait for too long since it will be a big hit! haha! :lol:

...if it stays in the theaters longer then our wait will prolly be longer, right?

...hehehe...I am hoping they will show it in the Korean theater near the place

where i live so i can see it in the big screen.

hmm.. it made me confuse which one should i choose..

KJH movie success..?? meant it will be shown longer in theater..

or my curiosty to see this movie...?? meant It wont be shown longer in theater... hahaha...

at least.. you`re lucky jinkzz.. there is Korean theater in your country..

in my country..??dont hope it wil be..!! hehe

sayroo.. yupz.. i cant stopped laughing seeing Sun woo wan freak in CS.. hehe..

we couldnt notice the time background in that drama because it was a fusion drama too.. just like HGD.. hehe..

2 weeks..?? haha.. that`s quite short..

me and my mom.. finished CS in 3 days.. hahaha

gift.gif

^

haha! WOW! three days! haha! well, when i was watching CAPITAL SCANDAL i was watching other dramas too at that time! haha! and really excited with EOE at that time! haha! :lol:

yes, he's expression is really funny! haha! especially where he keeps on faking that they are always seeing each other in the road like FATE!! haha! :lol:

and also the GIF that you POSTED! haha!

jinkzzmec,

wow! really you have a KOREAN THEATER at your country? what is your country?? :lol:

thanks jinkzz, zetta and sofia for the goodies!!!Love everything that you gals posted..

zetta yup he kidda cruel to yi nok...this gifs makes me want to rewatch hong gil dong...Should i?

i'm so happy that KJW is accepting triple, i think he is making a great decision. Wow he is making me happy right now!!!

hello deemei81 (sorry if i posted elleone awhile ago! haha! i saw that name in the active list that's why),

sorry if i dip in to your topic, but i just want to give a comment about what you said about the yi nok-gil dong.

haha! yes he really was CRUEL to YI NOK, that's why i didn't like their team up compare it to chang hui- yi nok? haha! but i didn't dislike KJH at HGD he is still funny in that series! haha!

and yes you should rewatch it if you have time! haha!

that's all.... :)

^

haha! WOW! three days! haha! well, when i was watching CAPITAL SCANDAL i was watching other dramas too at that time! haha! and really excited with EOE at that time! haha! :lol:

hehe..sayroo.. you`re a smart girl..

I never watched two or more dramas in the same time..it`s hard to devide my concentration.. hahaha..

so i must finishing the one.. then starting the other one..

i love Soon Woo Wan shocked/frighten expression..so cute and funny..

deemei.. i`ll support you if you want to rewatch HGD.. haha.. jia you..!!

so next year when Triple is airing I will act like a girl who always wait her boyfriend come for dating.. so excited and nervous.. week by week..haha

^

haha! again! DUDE here! :lol:

it's kinda easy watching two dramas at a time! haha! :lol:

hehe.. sayroo.. i have to learn from you..someday I will try watching two dramas just like you hehe..

did you call elleone, sayroo.. ?I always see her name too in this thread.. hehe

at least.. you`re lucky jinkzz.. there is Korean theater in your country..

jinkzzmec,

wow! really you have a KOREAN THEATER at your country? what is your country?? :lol:

Sayroo, Zetta...i live in Los Angeles, California...yes , there is 1 (that i know of) korean theater (MPark4)

near the place i live and another one ( CGV) that is currently being constructed and is slated to open in

November, i think...more opportunity for me to be able to catch Rough Cut in the big screen...should they

decide to show it here

thanks jinkzz, zetta and sofia for the goodies!!!Love everything that you gals posted..

zetta yup he kidda cruel to yi nok...this gifs makes me want to rewatch hong gil dong...Should i?

i'm so happy that KJW is accepting triple, i think he is making a great decision. Wow he is making me happy right now!!!

hi deemei...yes, of course...i cant remember how many times i have seen the drama but still love it

as much as i did when i watched it the first time...I think he made the right decision also to accept

triple...it is such a great opportunity for him to work with 2 other good actors.

Sayroo, Zetta...i live in Los Angeles, California...yes , there is 1 (that i know of) korean theater (MPark4)

near the place i live and another one ( CGV) that is currently being constructed and is slated to open in

November, i think...more opportunity for me to be able to catch Rough Cut in the big screen...

November...??? aaa.. two more months from now...??? I can die that time... hehe..

i wonder why still no news how KOrean viewers respons bout Rough Cut...

In TG Cafe I think there`s alot KJH fans from korea.. they didnt post anything there..??

hello susymoon.. i see you here.. hehe..

have you print your invitation wedding card with KJH,dear..??

I will come with pleasure.. hehe

Guest susymoon

hi jink thx soo much for the song reharsal mv adoro-te you don´t know how much it means to me to ear his voice,there is no ore perfect matching person and voice in the world ,thx for the pics he´s soo sexy dressing the sports clothes

hi zetta i see you too OMG he´s body...suteki desu ne,you shouldn´t show this pics to me my pervert self comes out i wants to violate the image,i have to god get more tissues for droll and nose bleed...god,whe still chosing them but i will them with any doubt,kinding kiding but he would be my 1st choice for my husband that would be heaven

hi tangtang,hye and everyone

Archived