Kang Ji Hwan 강지환

jinkzzmec

hi tang tang, nice avie..Anyways, is that the girl going to star in triple? She look very innocent.

I really hope that ji hwan will accept this role, if he does i think this is one of the dream cast that everyone wants to be a part of. Anyways where is jinkzz?I haven't seen her posting here for a while?Or i miss reading her post??? :lol:

hello to hye, thowysg, sophia, jinkzz, zetta, database, ripgal, and everyone who contributed in this thread...Have a good day ahead of you :) i know i did cos of this news.

p/s-it's been a while since i top the post.I'm so happy..I topped page 319.. :rolleyes: :blush: :blink::DB):phew:

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just realized why KJH take two jobs almost in the same time.. he wanna have his own sauna and swimming pool..???hahaaha

I remembered in street interview he told his wish.. hehe

hai deemei.. you also have a big contributin to keep this thread exist.. thanx dear..

hello hye..

hey zetta, yup he did mention to entertainment relay saying that he wants a big house with swimming pool. I guess he need to wrk extra hard. But if he take more cf he will not have to work that hard like yoon eun hye. Rest oppa, i'm sure you need some rest. thanks for saying the nice word about me contribute in this thread but i think jinkzz, sophia, thowysg, tang tang, oink, hye and everyone (sorry if i forget to mention anyone's name) had a big contribution to this thread..Now this thread has become a hot thread. And of course to you too that keep this thread moving. Basically i can c every hour you post in this thread, this make ppl want to reply to your post. Keep up the good wrk.

i'm so frustrated with downloading 90 days in torrent. It's been sitting in my laptop for so long and i only have 8 episode. terrible.

hey zetta, yup he did mention to entertainment relay saying that he wants a big house with swimming pool. I guess he need to wrk extra hard. But if he take more cf he will not have to work that hard like yoon eun hye. Rest oppa, i'm sure you need some rest. thanks for saying the nice word about me contribute in this thread but i think jinkzz, sophia, thowysg, tang tang, oink, hye and everyone (sorry if i forget to mention anyone's name) had a big contribution to this thread..Now this thread has become a hot thread. And of course to you too that keep this thread moving. Basically i can c every hour you post in this thread, this make ppl want to reply to your post. Keep up the good wrk.

hehe.. actually I`m not too busy with my work.. mine is a fun job..hehe..so i could visited this thread very often hehe...

mmm.. btw it might be KJH more interest to do a drama/movie than cf.. seems he loves acting very much..hehe

Me too, basically thursday and friday i have no class in uni that's y i'm very free. oh plus the raya holiday break..Still got a lot of assignments to do but too lazy to touch it. ^lol^

been stalking this thread every single hour too coz got nothing to do, once i starting posting i cannot stop. It seems like my fingers keep on typing :lol:

yeah, i do agree with you that ji hwan likes to act in drama rather than do CF's. I think his main goal is to choose drama that will contributed to high ratings. Cos he always sad that his drama that he act doesn't have high rating. I hope if he accept this role this drama rating will be good. But i think he did mention that low ratings doesn't bother him anymore, he said that is the script that counts.

Guest sophia76

hehe.. actually I`m not too busy with my work.. mine is a fun job..hehe..so i could visited this thread very often hehe...

ohh! You are so lucky about your job!

I have not a interesting job, it is boring and i don't like it.

I want to change it, I have to have more job opportunities in the next weeks.

KJH will be able to biult a sauna and swimming poll in his house soon. Rough Cut is already getting a big success!

Guest sophia76

thanks dear Hye *__*

Here some caps for the MBC program^^

JH is perfect in that role

Click thumbnail to enlarge

th_MBC20080926_02.jpg th_MBC20080926_01.jpg th_MBC20080926_05.jpg

th_MBC20080926_04.jpg th_MBC20080926_03.jpg th_MBC20080926_08.jpg

th_MBC20080926_07.jpg th_MBC20080926_06.jpg

Credits DC

90 days captures

th_90day_058.jpg

credits DC

Guest sophia76

thanks a lot for the other links my dear hye!!

I can't wait to come back home and watching the program.

He looks like so lovely as everytime ^^

Guest sophia76

I saved all the fencing pictures in withTG!!! Is it related to a CF or KHN's film???

Ahhhhhhhhh! I'm so curious^^

I want to come back home and see them!

Just few hours and I will be able!!! About the relation, has JH written anything in the post?

I can't get what is written when I translate it...

카페 메인에 사진두 뜨고~~ 에이 기분이다!!

글쓴이: K.I.S.S 조회수 : 1646 08.09.26 14:20 http://cafe.daum.net/withTG/_album/208

오늘 방송될 남현희씨와의 데이트 살짝 맛배기^^

요즘 이래저래 좀 시끄럽죠?

다 나중에 차근차근 정리 되겠죠 머...

In the second set of pics: he wrote: 무지 힘들었어요ㅠ means Ignorance is hard :)

It seems that he met this Miss Nam... but there is a boom mic present in the pics...

Guest bas_nexus

요즘 이래저래 좀 시끄럽죠?

다 나중에 차근차근 정리 되겠죠 머...

It seems that he met this Miss Nam... but there is a boom mic present in the pics...

its you again, ok i'll try to translate it for you hehehehe

Hi sophia, you are welcome! Thanks for the pictures! Yes, i agrees with you. He is perfect in that role! :lol:

Hello deemei,zetta and more!

Thinks for the links Hye and keep up the good work. Can someone give me a summary of the program in English as my Korean is a little weak LOL HEllo to Everybody and let's keep the thread going.

thanks for the translation huskydawg ...so the premium box will include 2 dvd and a gold version calendar...while the silver version calendar as well as the dvd will be available for purchase separately later? Aside from the premiumdvd box, the japan fan meet dvd will also be up for sale? Oh my...so many stuff to purchase...lol...have to save...save...save.

hello hye

True Jink but will this stuff be for shipping overseas. I definitely need to know that, because in October I plan on making the purchases but if they don't ship to the states what good would it serve.

OMO.. i feel so out of touch after being away for 12 hours...so many stuff going on...hehehe...will have to go back and reply later...thanks for section tv links hye...will have to check out tg pics later...hello everyone.

z_FILMSTRI.gifWeekly Box Office 2008.09.19 ~ 2008.09.21 3-day Gross/Total Gross (won)

1 The Divine Weapon (South Korea) 2,741,750,500 / 19,336,120,000

2 Mamma Mia! (U.S.) 2,731,473,500 / 17,520,479,500

3 Rough Cut (South Korea) 1,614,361,000 / 5,990,693,000

4 Our School E.T. (South Korea) 753,767,500 / 3,668,963,000

5 Mirrors (U.S.) 763,897,000 / 890,084,500 2008/09/18 248

6 The Children of Huang Shi (Germany) 463,293,000 / 568,723,500

7 Loner (South Korea) 290,293,000 / 346,162,500

8 Earth (U.K.) 136,012,000 / 1,200,239,500 200

9 Boys Over Flowers (Japan) 106,014,000 / 807,475,500

10 Bangkok Dangerous (U.S.) 112,021,500 / 1,249,527,000

Source: KOFIC

Guest sophia76

The photo posted by dear JH in withTG today are from the MBC program. I don't remember who think come from the movie training. They are from the program. Very lovely and funny!! ~

In withTG finally the Triple drama news was posted.

요즘 이래저래 좀 시끄럽죠?

다 나중에 차근차근 정리 되겠죠 머...

The second message (the last message) title is "it is hard", and it is referred to fence.

For the first message we are waiting for you, bas_nexus :P

JH is always lovely to post many photo to his fans.

In the TG VOD section there is a new video as well. I'm waiting for the downloading it (streaming) but the video it is about JH sings a song (maybe for the Japanese meeting preparation?).

Thanks a lot Jink for the box office information^^

JH is always lovely to post many photo to his fans.

In the TG VOD section there is a new video as well. I'm waiting for the downloading it (streaming) but the video it is about JH sings a song (maybe for the Japanese meeting preparation?).

Thanks a lot Jink for the box office information^^

youre welcome dear...watching the VOD video right now...he can really sing ...i was actually listening to the HGD soundtrack yesterday while waiting at my MD's office...it always transports me back to that magical time when i discovered KJH.

Archived