2007 Top 100 Mnet Must Have Males

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

I say all 13 members of SuJu, all 5 members of DBSK, and all 5 members of Big Bang already complete the list. :]

HAHA.. *bias* Well, according to the MNet results, I'm actually pretty surprised Kibum from Suju is #11 o_O And GDragon got that far..

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s3xyminwoo

I'm really suprised by the list

I would have expected most of Shinhwa to be on it but only one member, Junjin, is on it

Kind of disappointed

I see alot of other stars i like as well but I was expecting more of Shinhwa

Guest hnAcogN

I say all 13 members of SuJu, all 5 members of DBSK, and all 5 members of Big Bang already complete the list. :]

HAHA.. *bias* Well, according to the MNet results, I'm actually pretty surprised Kibum from Suju is #11 o_O And GDragon got that far..

Haha, I'd say that,too :lol:

I'm very disappointed about this list, not only because Yunho, JJ and Micky are not in it but also some other hotties like SS501 boys, the other 5 Shihnwa boys deserve to be there as well <_<

Guest NotGuilty

this list seems....depraved...o____o

...where are all the beautiful people? hahahahahaha. jkjk. .____. somewhat..i only agreed with junjin, leejunki,se7en, joojihoon..and a few more...hrm..am i too picky? o~o

this list seems....depraved...o____o

...where are all the beautiful people? hahahahahaha. jkjk. .____. somewhat..i only agreed with junjin, leejunki,se7en, joojihoon..and a few more...hrm..am i too picky? o~o

i laughed out loud reading your post... haha~

but maybe they were try to tell us something... good looks are not everything... money is!!! Hahahha... now it me who's retarded.

okay... just want to say while a lot of us were whining why our favourite guys were ranked lower than they should or they didnt even included in the list, i want to ask this crucial question...

#74 Jung Joon Ha

a420060706_25222263.jpg

i remembered him in Prince First Love, Banjuns and a lot of others... but is he really popular in Korea? More than Yoo Jae Suk (MC Yoo)?

Guest subdwfreaky

haha...lol...sorry...Far^away....seem like i gave you the wrong 'Lee SunHo' pic...keke...

cuz well...i was thinking to find lotsa Shinhwa in there...

and when i found Lee Sun Ho...i was like 'wow, Andy made it!'

happened to be that it's not him...keke...XD

sorry again...hahah...

n now i see taehwa among the list...haha...proud of mah boy...XD

and bout Bi/Rain's position at #1

no matter how much i dislike him...

I think he has all the right to that position...and agree to it...

He really made it big...and carried out all professionalism needed to be a star of the year...

and well, congratulations to him...

in short...He deserves it.

oh man what a hot list...song seung hoon!! ..so ji sub!!!! ..yoon kyesang!! jo in sung!!..se7en!!!! ..won bin should of been in the top 1o ..but whatever~~

Guest aishiteru

I just came here before I forgot ( I haven't finished looking at all the pics) buuuut 84. is Jung EUI chul.. not heechul (: Just thought you oughta know. I'll be back after I finish looking at the pictures.

edit

this was a hot list. (: hankyuuung! but I woulda thought donghae woulda been one too. ): It's okay though, I guess. ahahaha.

Some I agree with but others I don't. Mc Yoo isn't on the list? O___O

Guest JYSTYLE*

whattt?

noo thats not right. ><

why is hankyung all the way down

at 50s. he should be near kibum.

& wheres shinhwa T^T

wells at least bi is #1 & se7en is #7 <3

Guest xoxo.poppinv

coincidence LOL se7en = number 7 XD glad that GD & TOP got a pretty high spot on the list, and i'm also happy that kyuhyun got a pretty high spot too =] more popular then hangeng XD

Archived