2007 Top 100 Mnet Must Have Males

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

Many hot guys are ranked lower than we expected.

I wonder what are the qualifications to be included on the list? :unsure:

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is weird but how is kyuhyun from super junior higher than joo ji jhoon? I thought Joo Ji Hoon was much more popular due to goong...don't get me wrong..I <3 kyuhyun LOl more than a lot of the guys...but I would've thought he wouldn't be on the list..I mean eunhyuk, sungmin, so many of them aren't on it...but kyuhyun...thought that was random LOL. But YAY for kangin, hankyung, kibum and siwon! =]

And of course..my love Yoon Kye Sang haha...#4 yay!

omg i love mnet! thts like my favorite channel when i go to korea and watch tv. xD

yea i bascially agree w/ everything. some i wish to change positions but close enough.

gahhh so hot!!! :D

thanks for sharing!!

oo i can add pics if u want. just let me find some and post

:]

71. Ryu Duk Hwan is this the right guy??

http://x91.xanga.com/15fd304720630104225686/w73620563.jpg

]

No that's ANDY LAU...he's a Chinese singer/actor LOL.

Guest ibooyou

LOLLLLLLLLL kyuhyun is number 34? That is surprising. I didn't think people liked/wanted him that much. I think being in KRY really helped his image. I WANTED TO SEE EUNHYUK THOUGH!! I guess people don't want him like I do. Not like I'm complaining, more of him to myself. Hehehe. Also, I don't think I saw Yunho on there... or JAEJOONG for that matter. I'm glad Xiah and Changmin are on there though. ^____^ And what's up with Lee Seung Gi at number 21? I didn't know he was that popular either. Plus most of these people I haven't even heard of. O__O And why is Dennis Oh at the bottom!?! I'm also surprised that the ulzzang Kim Hyesung made it too. Ughhhhh so many weird surprises today.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

how do they determine who gets to be #1 and stuff? is there a poll on mnet or something.

just wondering.

i love how the list has jinhoo from sg wannabe ^_^

and Jang Geunsuk is #3, so cool.

Guest subdwfreaky

82. Lee Sun Ho...

Do you mean..Andy Lee Sun Ho from Shinhwa?...

cuz i don't know other Lee Sun Ho....hehe..so here's some pics if it's really him that u meant

u can choose to use any of these that u prefer

82. Lee Sun Ho(Andy-Shinhwa)

instyleandy5opmw4.jpg

040210img9dc3.jpg

0409ad2ub0.jpg

credits: me(various sources: GoodEMG+yoenin.net+tagged on pics) n soompi forum

I read through all the post in here.. and thanks for your interst... but as someone said, this is not MY list... although I agree with most of them. In MY opinion, maybe MNet made this list by the celebrities activities for the second half of 2006 and early this year. Like how Jun Jin is included while the other Shinhwa members are not, or how Brian is included while Hwan Hee is not, because they both produced solo album. And i think Xiah is in because of his famous duet with Jang Ri In. How Chang Min made it into the list, I really dont know :blink: , (but I like him though :wub:) but maybe his transformation into a 'man' fascinate the nitizens (or anyone who made the list).

However, as for Bi made it as the #1, I didnt see anything wrong with it. His career is at the highest peak at the moment, tickets to his concert were almost sold out everywhere, be it Seoul or Las vegas or Malaysia.... or even Singapore (whre the tickets were d**n expensive :wacko:). And if MNet were to produce a 'Top 100 Must Have Girls' in year 2003, I should say Lee Hyori will be at the #1 spot, as its her year, the highest point of her career.

And like someone said (i didnt take note the name, sorry :sweatingbullets: ) this is NOT, i repeat, NOT a pretty boys list. (I didnt see anything wrong with pretty boys, they were eye candy... but well... this is not my list... if it's my own... huhuu~ it's beyond imagination how the list would turn out... :sweatingbullets: )

And... if you expect all members of a group (not in order but like DBSK [hey, i love them too... its a pity but we cant do anything about it...], Big Bang, 1YTM, Super Junior, Shinhwa..etc) to be included, so be prepared to be disappointed.

and lastly, to the pictures providers, thank you. i appreciate your effort! :wub:

Guest samshiku

yeh..wat are the qualifications for this list?

cos im amazed that eric is not up there..i thought he should be a big enough star in korea to make it into the list? and he is completely what a man should look like :P

and no offense but i think that wonbin should have been ranked higher that kim kibum too...haha sorry i like old and 'mature' meni guess...[i mean i loved shinhwa when they were averagely 27 :P]

Guest bhabyngmalditas

OMG thankx for making bi the first ohhhh how i like him to be in it...

hehehehe but wers taebin my love???? huhuhuhu

Guest parkjunwung

omg i love mnet! thts like my favorite channel when i go to korea and watch tv. xD

yea i bascially agree w/ everything. some i wish to change positions but close enough.

gahhh so hot!!! :D

thanks for sharing!!

oo i can add pics if u want. just let me find some and post

:]

71. Ryu Duk Hwan is this the right guy??

w73620563.jpg

what ? here is Andy Lau...he is Hongkong actor.. :unsure:

oh wow. i see the BIG BANG lovlies

and SUJU lovelies! and JUNSU!! and CHANGMIN!

i would have thought that Micky or JJ or Yunho was before CHangmin.

I LOVE CHANGMIN.. and JUNSU!

and GD PWNS! SE7EN is number SE7EN! OF COURSE........ he deserves NUMBER ONE!

TOP is 41..

KIBUM!! and SIWON!

Archived