2007 Top 100 Mnet Must Have Males

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azngal422

im so proud of changminnie

hes always #1 on MY list. what happened to yunho though? i thought he would be on the list somewhere

kim ji suk's pic caught my attention, he looks really good in that pic.

and choi siwon is like the handsomest boy. i cant stop staring at his pic, hes really good looking!

Guest subdwfreaky

lol....my Battle's TaeHwa (btw Jin Tae Hwa is from the group-Battle) is in the list...and his pic is not here...I'll give some to you...just choose whichever you prefer...

89. Jin tae Hwa

battleofficial01ff0.jpg

mtvtrl1qv9.jpg

taehwa2dq2.jpg

credits: soompi's Taehwa official thread + Battle International

and lol...what's all the big fuss and hoopla bout no Jaejoong, Yunho, some SuJu membersand whatsoever?....this is mnet poll mind ya...not DBSK/Super Junior poll

Guest twinkle_l0ve

ehh im not such a big fan of bi, but im rooting for janggeunsuk at #3!!!

lol se7en is at #7 ==; kibum beats wonbin? as much as i <3 kibum, wonbin is should be ranked higher?

AHH TOP!!! <333 aww i thought leedonggun and brian and leejunki and kimjunghoon would've been higher too..

Guest .WaKoGirL*

i half half agree with the list but ... umm HWANHEES NOT ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

and brian // sorry to be biased should be way higher lol ..

kinda interesting only junjin made it into the list...

Yeah, I was squinting my eyes looking for the rest of ShinHwa (especially Eric) but blah... -_-

-ida

Guest parkjunwung

Anyway Rain at #1? I dunno how I fel about that, I don't think he's really the perfect guy, so whatever...

And Se7en at #7? That is soooooo oversused now! It's not even that it's a coincidence, it was prolly done purposely...It was funny and cool at first, but now it's just, please stop with the 7...

Who do you think is more perfect guy than Bi ? Bi is probably the most famous Korean star, most well-known, most popular, he can be both cute and manly at the same time. Great at singing, dancing, acting and a lot more. He is a super star, first Korean artist got into top 100 most influential people in this world, first Asian artist performed at Madison square, first Korean (Asian?) singer takes a world tour. He breaks out every titles, mass medias, polls around. He has great determination to be succesful at everything and always give 200% for everything. I know a lot of people hate him because he has thown down his net and being succesful in catching a lot of attentions. But I just love it, it just show that he is being succesful. I'm sure it would take very very long time to see an artist like him, who can take huge step into global stage at such time. He is totally deserved his achievement now.

omg i love mnet! thts like my favorite channel when i go to korea and watch tv. xD

yea i bascially agree w/ everything. some i wish to change positions but close enough.

gahhh so hot!!! :D

thanks for sharing!!

oo i can add pics if u want. just let me find some and post

:]

25. Jung Jae Yoong (DJ Doc)

w73619837.jpg

71. Ryu Duk Hwan is this the right guy??

ooo ok thank you! sorry about tht. xD

74. Jung Joon Ha

w73620958.jpg

75. Kim Jae Wook

t73620970.jpg

76. Park Tae Hwang (Swimmer)

t73620974.jpg

78. Ryu tae Joon

w73620982.jpg

thts all for today. ill find some more tomorrow. :]

Guest luv4seasons

something does not seem right on this list... why is wonbin below kim ki bum???? <_< and jang dong gun is #51??? i don't think so

Archived