So nice seeing him!!! :lol:

181027 Shinhwa’s Eric spotted at SHUN

#Yatap’sFamousRestaurant #Yatap_Izakaya_Shun #Celebrities_Visit_Recently #Eric #Actor_ParkJungmin #Good_Manner_Celebrities

t/n: Based on the poster’s replies, Eric went to SHUN yesterday (Oct. 26th). 

Izakaya is a Japanese style bar/restaurant.

tumblr_ph9en1qIUy1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Source: jung_hun_sic_1428
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

** now that I think about it... Lmk if I can't post this here since it's only Eric's thread.

Hello hello friends! It's been a long while. Thanks for keeping this thread going! I am delurking to contribute a few posts. LOL.

So I went on a special trip about a month ago. Guess where??!:P 

I was able to attend Shinhwa's 20th Anniversary concert in Seoul!

Spoiler

I felt really lucky to be able to go to the concert after the fan meeting didn't work out. It felt like the universe was helping to arrange and make the trip happen! :wub:  

So I dubbed this trip my "Good bye Trip to Eric." :sweatingbullets:

4c18ec76-6b06-4c44-a68b-fbdc29cd83b1.jpg

a5eab43e-0a6a-478d-82da-03f517e98ea7.jpg

I had no idea what to expect but I know two things.  My friend went the 10th anniversary concert also had standing she said everyone  will push everyone else toward the stage when Shinhwa came out.  And Eric is super duper handsome in person. My friend and I got floor tickets for both nights but opposite side to experience the concert.

So after we found our entrance door, we walked into the mosh pit. My friend arrived late so we were like the very last few to enter.  The standing area was full already so we were towards the very back. 

6309362a-298a-4461-b624-f1c5306c0392.jpg

fb1d7c4e-744a-487c-b262-b9321ce92509.jpg

The stage is nice and fans and orange are every where!  Even though I am there already, I couldn’t grasp that it was really happening yet. We wait a while and the lights dimmed and went dark.  The stage lighting came out and I had no idea what is happening.  The adrenaline started to build up. Six boxes came down but i didn’t realize was that it was Shinhwa themselves inside the boxes.  LOL.  Once they are out and started performing, everyone is hyped, excited, and screaming.  EVERYONE including my friend and I started to move forward. Towards the center of the stage! LOL.

85a5a035-e3f6-4550-8548-573f5db7c013.jpg

I am aware that camera is not allowed and am tad sorry that I took them but honestly everyone in the most pit was whipping out their cameras and phones.  I took some but it is not as clear as other shared ones.  I took mostly shots at the big screen.

When they came to the middle stage and I can see Eric  and two others (I can’t recall who since my eyes are glue to Eric LOL) walking towards the left of the stage in front of us.  I can’t believe we got into the side where Eric came over mostly during the concert!! I seriously almost froze when I saw him coming closer! My heart was just racing but my body just moved forward.

20780e8a-43d8-4fcd-988b-c3e7fcbcc329.jpg

I don’t recall which song it was but they all came up individually along the extend stage in front of the upper seating level.  I almost froze again when Eric came up and was just like there!  I wasn’t ready and  was delayed in taking pics and videos.  He was so close yet not close enough.  Those fans that he was standing in front of are soooo lucky!  Everyone moved towards Eric screaming his name.  Let me tell ya, I have never scream a man’s name as much as I did for Eric.  Now that I think about it, I was acting out of character but oh well. LOL. My mind was blank, my heart was pounding, and my body was going towards him again.

6644d8df-b28b-43f3-b276-05a49b55aee1.jpg

During a few songs: All my dreams and Brand New had some signature dance moves that my body just danced along.  You just can’t not sing or dance along!!  I wanted to hear a few favorite songs but it didn’t happened.   In the Air, Midnight Girl, Weak Man, and RUN was among my favorites of the night.  I don’t think I recorded during In the Air, Weak Man, and Midnight Girl (mostly ballads) because I wanted to be immersed in the singing performance.  It was dreamy listening to them live.

20181006_211258.jpg

The performance live was unbelievable perfect in my eyes.  Their singing was perfect to my ears! They all are so handsome! At one point, my friend and I said to one another ‘are they lip singing?’

The concert just flew by so fast! I didn’t want it to end.  Lucky, we got to return to the second night! I guess the back aches and feet aches from standing all day and all evening was worth it. LOL.

I said I dubbed this trip as my "Goodbye Trip to Eric" Boy oh boy did it back fired! I think I fell more deeply for Eric as an artist.  Aside from being mesmerized by Eric .... Hyesung and Andy was also grabbing my attention. :P

Until the next post ... Good night!

• Thanks 1

Hi hi again. 

I just want to share some more pics from the second night of the concert and goodies.

Spoiler

It was sunny on the second day of the concert.  Since it was sunny, I tried my luck at any fans/groups giving Shinhwa gifts away.  

My favorite was a fan of Eric.  

47ac65ad-c354-4b5b-b5cc-718e4d9051e9.jpg

I actually got one of Dongwan.   I chatted with another fan (whenever chatting with other fans we always share who's our bias like it's mandatory LOL)  while in line again I told her Eric is my bias, she pulled her Eric fan out and gave it to me. I gave her my DW fan. LOL. She was really sweet to do that. 

Thanks to those who put their creativity, passion, monetary and time in these gifts.  It is first come, first received. So whenever you see fans run towards a person, you follow and get in line.  If there is enough, you get one. If not, then the line will just dispersed.  It's kind of funny.  

162bae0e-a53c-48f1-95ac-7620edaa2138.jpg

The album is not free give away but mine actually.  LOL. 

The concert, the performances, and the guys... blew my mind away again. It is true what those that have gone before and said, you have to experience it and the feeling is unforgettable.  You just cannot express how it feels. 

For what ever reason, during the encore, it finally sinked in that the two night concert happened and is finally coming to an end.  The dream of seeing Eric in person and attending a Shinhwa concert came true.  I admit that I got very teary eyes during the encore.  Tears was shed and I didn't want it to end.  

Again, this Goodbye Trip to Eric made me appreciate him and Shinhwa much more as artists. 

Sharing a few pics from my friend. This is when they made their round on the extended stage during encore. Isn't this man so cute!?

b7bd3ffb-0ae0-413d-aaa6-d0fc41308e07.jpg

This pic is sooooo perfect!  I love this pic that she took.  It's like Eric is looking directly and waving at you.  

863ce83d-6b5e-4b6b-bb94-c049aab9c515.jpg

• Thanks 1

@Phi

That was beautiful event that the fans did for Shinhwa in Taipei.  It's such a perfect for the event and especially during the song.  

I missed this dude too.  I binged watched DOR, AOHY, and their variety shows when I came back from Korea.  I started on Bulsae again. LOL. 

• Thanks 1

Hiyeah Cindy @valmalove!!!  So nice to see you back to the thread AND with goodies to share!  :heart:

The photo that used on Eric's fan is perfect.  I love the blue sky in the background and he's just so handsome there.

I'm so glad you finally can make it to their concert after all these years.  I can imagine how emotional the last day must feel for you, especially it's not easy for us to come each year from this side of the globe.

You might hate me for this but.... there's the 21st Anni for next year hahaha

DrzuyN7X0AEz0-L.jpg

There was also posts of Shinhwa's concert in Macau on Feb.16 - 17, 2019 (Eric's birthday, hah!)

I wonder if Eric's drama next year will come after the 21st Anniversary like how it was with Oh Haeyoung Again in 2016.

If so, is it too much to wish for a vlive cam at the backstage like this one.  https://www.vlive.tv/video/6770?channelCode=F5B12F

It's my most favorite cuz it was so random and they were so hyper hahaha  who would show the toilet for the world to see lol  And Eric got caked in the face as well wishes for his up coming drama (OHYA), so Shinhwa. :lol:

181111 Shinhwa’s Eric & Hyemi Spotted at a Mall on Pepero Day

What’s happening~~ gasps
#Shinhwa #Eric
For my daughter, nothing to be embarrassed for.
I prepared a best gift for #PeperoDay.

(skip the rest as it it was about her daughter)

In a reply to a comment, the poster said:  “I showed Eric the text to my daughter and he smiled. His wife is beautiful.  He bought her the cosmetics”

Source: dhrldnrl5602

It’s so cute!  He seems a little bored like any ordinary husband who tags along his wife’s shopping while she checks out the ladies’ stuffs. Nothing to do so let’s play with the phone. :D

tumblr_pi2ecukFwV1qckmvno8_r2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi2ecukFwV1qckmvno9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi2ecukFwV1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi2ecukFwV1qckmvno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi2ecukFwV1qckmvno4_540.jpg

tumblr_pi2ecukFwV1qckmvno5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi2ecukFwV1qckmvno6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi2ecukFwV1qckmvno7_1280.jpg

Eric is an affectionate person and doesn't afraid to show that in public (in their private time of course). 

I love seeing couples hold hands in public, no matter how old...  It's very sweet.

DrzpWEKVAAA1r_K.jpg

DrzpYiCU8AERYR4.jpg

Just like how he embrace his niece Katie when he & Hyemi went to the choir she performed in Korea.  Such a sweet uncle, no wonder Katie & Daniel adore their samchon so much no matter they live far apart.

DhJOjjhX0AUinNL.jpg

DhJOm87X4AEaoTl.jpg

DhJOv54XkAAF7ID.jpg

DhJO-zvXcAILNMK.jpg

Young Katie doing uncle Eric's infamous Samba hahahaha so ador!

201204150001551001_1.jpg

When Shinhwa went to LA for KCON

DMEpJuvWkAArGDa.jpg

CLg0vpVUEAAQYAf.jpg

Ci6tJ4hXIAIjYzn.jpg

Bringing back this old post because it's appropriate :lol:

[11.07.08] Eric’s Twitter update: His new nephew^^

http://twitter.com/#!/miclarge1/status/89164457099534336

I have a new nephew~ My elder sister’s firstborn Troy~ When she was thinking about what to name him, my eldest sister’s daughter Katie came up with the name Troy by putting a ‘t’ in front of his father’s name ‘Roy’ ㅎ I want to quickly see him too

340616968.jpg?w=768

338602246.jpg?w=768

http://twitter.com/#!/miclarge1/status/89165484884373504

I uploaded that photo to imply that I was reaching out to touch him, does it seem that way? ㅎㅎ

The Shinhwa pose that can be used in many ways ㅎ

Credits: @miclarge1 + Absolut Shinhwa

So curious who RicMin will recommend for this show :)

181114 Shinhwa Eric & Minwoo to Recommend a Contestant for SBS’s New Show ‘The Fan‘

SBS ‘The Fan’, a new variety show that looks for the next rookie sensation. The show gathers top artists who will recommend their talented friend who were still relatively unknown to the public to compete on the show. These top artists could be rapper/singer/dancer/ other talents in entertainment fields.

There will be 15 contestants from 15 Artist’s recommendations for this show. They will compete against each other in 4 rounds. Final 5 contestants will be chosen & the show will be broadcasted LIVE every week. The fans and viewers can choose who will survive each round until the final winner is chosen.

Judges for SBS ‘The Fan’: Yoo Heeyeol, BOA, Lee Sangmin, Kim Eana

Artist to recommend the contestants: Dok2, Yoon Doohyun, Gummy, Crush, Han Chaeyoung, Simon Dominic, Shinhwa’s Eric & Minwoo, Yoon Mirae & Tiger JK, Seo Hyorim, 2PM’s Junho.. and more.

‘The Fan’ will be on air every Saturday starting November 24th 2018.

Teaser:

Source: dkhhrnb  + Via EricMun.tumblr

I wonder if this was current or older photo as someone said it could be at the after concert party in October.  Don't know for sure but it's good seeing them.  RicMin's expression are matching why Jinnie did the opposite of his hyungs ahaha

It amused me comments on the IG post that it's great seeing Eric after such a long time... BUT he was just spotted with Hyemi at a mall on Pepero Day, just the day before this trio posting.  I wonder if people didn't see the sighting or he's invisible whenever he's spotted with his wife?  For certain people in the fandom, they prefer ignoring Hyemi and whenever there's a sighting of the Mr & Mrs, Eric is also invisible as well lol.   No one force them to be interested in Hyemi because she's his wife but it's funny how he also becomes invisible as well when he's with her... I wonder when they have kids, will they ignore the kids... probably not since it's his blood, just the wife eh? How pitiful these 'fans' imagine if they're treated like this... how would they feel?  And by 'fans' it doesn't mean only 'Eric's fans'.

181114 Shinhwa Minwoo’s IG update with Eric & Junjin Cheering for College Entrance Exam

tumblr_pi8dj9BVO61qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pi8dj9BVO61qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Source: Mstyle79

181114 Heo Jung-min: After ‘Oh Hae Young Again’ to ‘Top Star Yoo Baek’ with Kim Ji Seok, Shinhwa’s Eric Cheers for Me

tumblr_inline_pi8fu6prcx1qcufwd_1280.png

At the press conference of tvN’s ‘Top Star Yoo Bak’ on November 14th, Heo Jung-min (who played as Eric’s brother in Oh Hae Young Again) said: “I’m happy to meet Ji-seok again. I called Eric to tell him that I will played in a drama with Kim Ji-seok and he cheered for me.

Source: OSEN

tumblr_inline_pi8gjlKAhG1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi8gl3EiGt1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi8gni2gUT1qcufwd_1280.jpg

He's so cute acting like Minwoo's bus boy picking up the water bottle then nope I'm not doing again hahaha

The 2nd one, Minwoo knocking the tangerine tower off lol

nHTS8JC.jpg

nennyxu.jpg

4wX9X9r.jpg

Dr4v5t5VYAAS6IB.jpg

DroJe1QUwAEQZbf.jpg

DroJe1RUwAAb5M1.jpg

DroJe1PU0AAp_yb.jpg

Cuties!!

99A039445BE2C25A2B?original

992326445BE2C27E02?original

hahaha I can't wait to see what this is.  My guess will be something with his high pitch voice?

It would be pretty funny if they make a parody of the Phoenix's burning line too!  The suspension is killing me :P

181119 Kim Sun-ah, Jung Kyung-ho, and Shinhwa’s Eric Make Special Voice Appearances for ‘Tale of Fairy’

On November 19th, the production of tvN’s ’Tale of Fairy’ announced that actors Kim Sun-ah, Jung Kyung-ho, and Eric will be making special voice appearance in the 5th episode of ‘Tale of Fairy’ (Writer Yu Kyung Sun, Director Kim Yoon Cheol).

Eric’s voice is said to be an unexpected role that shows a comic charm he hasn’t shown before.

An official from the drama production said: “We are very happy that Kim Sun-ah, Jung Kyung-ho and Eric participated in the drama. The mere appearance of the three people’s voices will be an interesting watch point for the viewers. It will also be fun to guess which characters they will turn into for the drama. We would like a lot of expectation for the broadcast tonight (19th).”

The 5th episode of 'Tale of Fairy’ will be broadcast tonight at 9:30pm.

Source: OSEN

Interesting notes:  PD Kim Yoon Cheol worked with Eric in ‘Que Sera Sera’ (2007) and Yoon Hyun Min worked with Eric in ‘Discovery of Love’ (2014).

1 hour ago, Phi said:

Meet Alex the frog!! :lol:

There's the 3 voice cameo for Tale of Fairy

cr: yoonhyunminthailand

Hi Phi, this drama is currently airing, right? You mean to say that Eric's voice was used here? I didn't know it until you said so. :P Thanks for this info, dear.

Of course any couple need that adjustment when they start living with each other 24/7, no matter how long they date.

I'm glad to see this couple adjusting and knowing each other just like any of us and she didn't put all rose color lense on it.

Live well you two!!

2018.11.21 Na Hye-Mi Talks About How Life with Eric Has Finally Found its Stability

On November 22 broadcast of SBS Power FM “Park Seon-Young’s Cine Town,” Na Hye-Mi appeared as a guest to promote her new film “Hana’s Restaurant” along with her co-star, Choi Jung-Won.

201811221159777333_5bf61bb8054df.jpg 201811221159777333_5bf61bb8054df.jpg

Na Hye-Mi first greeted her fans by saying, “This is my first time being on a radio show. I’m so nervous to even swallow my saliva.

Then, she received a simple question about her marriage with Shinhwa member Eric. The couple got married in July, 2017 after ending their 5-year (dating) relationship. When asked how things are, Na Hye-Mi answered, “It was hard at the beginning. However, I think we have finally entered the stage of stability. We are living very comfortably.

201811221122777403_5bf6130c1c666.jpg

201811221122777403_5bf6130c1c666.jpg

She continued, “Marriage is very different from dating. Since you are living under the same roof, there are some things that you have to understand and respect about one another.

Original Article (1), (2)
Translated by Dasol Kim

Source: kpoplove

More photo of Hyemi & the co-star with the radio host.

She's so cute.  I love this red stripe & jeans on her, casual but young & stylish. 

I like this more than the yellow dress she wore to the movie presscon event.

Dsmc7rbUUAAn3Ga.jpg

Dsmc7rcU8AUSJYF.jpg

Dsmc7raVAAATlti.jpg

• Like 1

181124 Shinhwa departing for Hong Kong concert

tumblr_pis2orYzdT1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pis2orYzdT1qckmvno7_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pis2orYzdT1qckmvno9_r1_1280.jpg

DsrzxX9XoAAgtex.jpg:orig

DsrzxX6WkAIDw2E.jpg:orig

tumblr_pis2orYzdT1qckmvno8_r2_1280.jpg

Arrival in Hong Kong

So nice seeing many fans waiting for Shinhwa's arrival even thought it was late (closed to midnight?)