From the clock it was 4AM-ish? Bathroom call? :D

My friend said may be because he happened to get notification that the Community tab is now available hence the post...

His 'production' looks pretty good for a rookie. 

Proud of him for learning as he goes with the suggestion from the viewers.

190109 #aguTV Shinhwa’s Eric Community Update

I woke up too early.  I’ll go back to sleep. Then bye~

Source: aguTV eric
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

tumblr_pl2es7WbR01qcufwd_1280.jpg

s_J6ZsAdPwsvdFpeBcxlXdYjtu9-c7NuvqgucASt

Eric's shopping trip and bts for the Ramyun episode + teaser for the upcoming dish, Jajangmyeon (black been ramyun). This one they learnt from Shinhwa Broadcast, the Little Legend segment.  He also made Jajangmyeon on 3 Meals a Day.  I wonder if he's going to make if from scratch or the instant type for a quick one.

sed012014031211200384_59_20140312112206.

Video description: I'm curious to see how the clip turn out to be when he films it with just iPad and iPhone.  It's an interesting experience as well as a trend lately 

tumblr_inline_pkz172b0sf1qcufwd_1280.png

The subber that did the English sub for this clip dropped a comment that the sub is available and Eric replied

DwVqdy9WkAEZuSA.jpg

screencap by Shinhwaricdy

He liked this comment.  How cute :)

DwijheGU8AAG7IF.jpg

screencap by SHThisFirstLove

Eric's birthday fanmeet is coming up!!!

It has been a while so it's more than about time!

I wonder if any member will come as guest as they often do in the past, same with news media broadcast coverage.

If drama casting news coming out this month then January IS the best month of 2019 for me

His hand writing is nice and his hands are beautiful.  Those long slender fingers

Gif spams, courtesy of aguTV :) 

He looks so cool and manly even if bare face :wub::wub:

99FEE3375C3376AA12DEE9

9950093A5C34919E2FA365

990FAD505C3378A11E9B23

HAHAHA MUN JUNG HYUK BEING DRAMATIC!

99908D3A5C34919A40702F

99540B415C3493690ABE0A

99540B415C3493690ABE0A

I SPIT WHEN HE BROUGHT OUT THE GARDEN TROWEL FROM THE HOOD.

WHAT A DORK!! :lol::lol::lol:

99B6054B5C3380A71A4C71

995CEA3E5C337A04062BA9

Credits as on the gifs

hahaha how is she so lucky??!  It's like winning a lottery :lol:

She has quite a bit of filter on but nonetheless, Eric looks so cute & handsome!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

I love that classic cable knit sweater.  I wonder if Hyemi was also there :)

190111 Shinhwa’s Eric Spotted in Gundae: The Happiest of My 14 years Fangirling Life

tumblr_pl5zooiGBD1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

I think there will be only good things in 2019.  :heart: I went to Gundae to hangout with my younger brother in and met Eric.  I thought it was a real dream.  I carefully asked him if it would be rude (to take a photo) but he took the photo so kindly ㅠㅠ   ah as expected Shinhwa san  I love you.  :heart:   The happiest of my 14 years fangirling life.  :heart:   #Gundae #Eric #Shinhwa

Source: poooh0324

Echef looks so good in his personalized chef jacket!!

I really love what he did for the thumbnail photo, quite professional. 

So proud of him for doing everything himself.

As usual, there's so much of Eric's characters in the video as he makes this and presents it to us.

It's not just making noodle. This seemingly quiet guy is the best.

"But since I'm lazy, I'll do it to that extend" HAHAHAHA  he's not faking anything just for image sake :lol:

190113 aguTV - Jjajangramyeon Black Bean Sauce Noodle

Video description:

tumblr_inline_plchyi2nLj1qcufwd_1280.png

WHY ARE YOU SO CUTE??!!!

99B0BC335C3B33F01D740B

999979405C3B5E971DD377

99FD7A415C3B336D10382C

Showing off his Mun Chong Hyuk chef jacket. :)

The personalized knife/cleaver was a birthday gift from fans.

So nice to see him using it on aguTV.  That's sweet and considerate of him.

Made me wonder if the personalized chef jacket was also fangift

995EA73C5C3B38D21BB87F

9996184E5C3B596D180C84

9945754B5C3B50410826FB

I can't with this face as he ended the clip AND he added the bogs' laugh right here

HAHAHAHA SUCH A GOOF

998203475C3BFBE90D5288

99EBE9405C3B5E9E24E67C

Credit as tagged

• Like 1

190120 Shinhwa Company's Update - OUR PRECIOUS CHAPTER

2019 is the 21st Anniversary of Shinhwa’s debut, and it will be an important year for Shinhwa’s next chapter. The release of the teaser poster of Shinhwa’s “Our Precious Chapter” is the start of Shinhwa’s 21st Anniversary project. Please show lots of support for it.

Source: xsportsnews
Translation: Malpabo

190122 Shinhwa 13th Official Fanclub Membership Opened + Bulk Order for Malaysian & Indonesian Fans

tumblr_inline_plr15lVm2z1qcufwd_1280.jpg

A guide for Shinhwa Changjo 13th Membership Recruitment.  It’s opened today at 2:00PM(KST). For details, please check the link to Interpark websites.

Interpark - Korea: http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=19000830

Interpark - Global (PC Version): http://www.globalinterpark.com/detail/edetail?prdNo=19000830

• Recruitment Period: January 22 - February 22, 2019
  • Membership Period: February 23, 2019 - December 31, 2020
  • Membership Fee: ₩20,000 (plus shipping)
  • Welcome Gift: A membership card and a member-only gift
  • Membership benefits: Welcome gift, priority to participate in Shinhwa’s TV show appearances and fan seats, pre-sale for Shinhwa concerts in Korea

Source:  Shinhwa Company and Interpark Global

For those in Malaysia, someone is doing a bulk order for the 13th Membership. Just a few spots left. You can check here for pricing and other details

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sh2403/status/1087246322342625280
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2207180486269711

For those in Indonesia, please contact ichashinhwa @ twitter for details.

Credit: EricMun.tumblr

aguTV filming equipment behind Eric. :)

190117 Shinhwa’s Eric & Junjin’s Authentication Shots for HEOdak

t/n: HEOdak is a food brand by comedian Heo Kyung Hwan.

Source: Heodak81

Eric has the Shiitake Chicken Breast Steak & Saute Sauce.

Junjin has the Thoek Galbi chicken breast

tumblr_plghdusZx71qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_plghdusZx71qckmvno2_1280.jpg

The art piece on the left behind Eric is the Café Terrace at Night by Van Gogh.

Thank you Hayan_Baeksaza for spotting it

190111 Shinhwa’s Eric’s aguTV was Featured in Vogue Taiwan

Headline on Vogue Taiwan - Culture Section:

It’s really terribly evil watching this in the wee hours of the morning!  Shinhwa’s Eric has transformed into a food blogger, sharing knowledge on how to cook a delicious ramen.

Headline on Vogue Taiwan’s Facebook:

Although it’s evil, but I can’t help but finish watching it!

(t/n: ‘evil’ here means it was tormented to watch so late at night but it was so good that he/she finished watching it in one sitting)

Other news media outlet in Taiwan (Koreastardaily, Star.ettoday) also report about aguTV. 

Thank you dna_orange for the tip.

Source: Vogue Taiwan (1, 2) + Phi_216
Translation: YukoSGP

#aguTV: Some Comments from Shinhwa’s Eric on Jajangmyeon Noodle Episode

The 1st set, Eric replied in English, no translation there. Sweet!!

He’s attentive. He’s witty & funny with his comments. :)

All screen-caps and translation as credits in the photo

tumblr_inline_pli7qld40x1qcufwd_1280.jpg

I love that he never shy from showing his bare-face :)

Him waving to the cat near the end is so cute!

The place and the Emart is so nice and clean. The crossing bridge at night is so beautiful.  I love that it's just a short walk from his place and he can get to the mart!

Some notices that he 'stayed up late' seeing him update the channel, comments or giving likes at 4AM - 5AM-ish hahaha It's more like he got up early to me.. either bathroom call or Hyemi got up for filming since I notice she liked some of her friends' posts in those early hours too.

190122 #aguTV - Next episode teaser - Shopping at Emart + Some Replies from Eric to English Comments

English subtitle is available, just turn on the caption.  Thank you subbers <3

A few English comments from this video

COMMENT #1

It’s confirmed Eric’s lockscreen was at the Statue of Liberty in New York City.  It must had been taken when he visited there during 2017 Christmas and New Year.  Eric and Hyemi was spotted at a Korean restaurant in NYC on Christmas.

This is Eric’s lockscreen.

This was a chat from Minwoo’s Instagram Live in January of 2018.  RicMin were getting their hair done before they went visit Andy to cheer him up at the filming for Baek Jong-won’s Alley Restaurant.

COMMENT #2

COMMENT #3

image image image

Screen captures by: borimyul, phi_216, SHThisFirstLove

190122 Official Eric Mun's Update:

HAHAHAHA WHAT A DORK!!!

Yes, he would never just take a normal/pretty selfie.  That 3rd pic completely cracks me up!! 

His face and his hand... the whole pose just scream dork!  He's way too cute!  :wub::wub:

DxhAlmCUUAA2NQf.jpg:orig

DxhAll9UYAAjTDI.jpg:orig

DxhAll9VsAE7Nek.jpg:orig

190123 Shinhwa’s Eric Solo Birthday Fanmeeting Celebration in 8 Years

Shinhwa’s Eric will hold a solo fan meeting ‘2019 ERIC’s Moonday’ on February 16th to have a meaningful gathering with his fans.

This fan-meeting is prepared for Eric’s birthday so that Eric could communicate closer with the fans. It is getting great reaction as it has been 8 years since his solo fan-meeting in 2011. The birthday fan-meeting is getting attention as it is Eric’s first activity after signing exclusive contract with Top Media.

In a fan-meeting poster released through Eric’s official SNS channels, Eric is wearing a chic all black outfits, showing strong masculine sexiness. With the universe and a big moon in the backdrop, the poster creates a dreamy atmosphere. The concept has maximized the expectation for this fan-meeting.

Tickets for Eric’s birthday fan-meeting ’2019 ERIC’s Moonday’ will be on sale through YES24 on January 25th at 9:00PM (KST)

Source: Newsen

Hyesung hemming the selfie, RicMin being adork and Andy being the adult in the room :)

RicMin are just tooooo adorable!!!!!!!!:wub::wub:

Dxq75LDUUAATGvk.jpg

190124 Shinhwa’s Eric, Minwoo, Hyesung, Andy Visited ROOFAND

1st Photo - s2_sanga_s2:

I saw Shinhwa in Itaewon…:o
He realllllyyyy is so handsome :wub:

#Shinhwa #Eric #Itaewon #HannamDong #Hannam-dongCafé

2nd Photo - mstyle79:

Teatime after a long time~

3rd Photo - aguTVEric:

At the hot spot ROOFAND, I was with two CEOs and Shinhwa’s main vocal in Hannam-dong.

I wish I had taken the camera.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrufTWlMgYEK71hSyJcR5Ng/community

tumblr_plu2asJu471qckmvno4_r1_1280.jpg

Source: s2_sanga_s2, mstyle79, aguTVEric
Translation: eric_munleader for EricMun.tumblr

190127 Shinhwa’s Eric Experiences The Difficulties Of Buying Tickets For His Own Fan Meeting

Jan 27, 2019
by L. Kim

Shinhwa’s Eric had a humorous first-hand experience of what it is like to buy tickets to a fan meeting!

In the latest video uploaded to his YouTube channel aguTV, Eric attempted to buy tickets to his own fan meeting. In the beginning, he was quite relaxed as he took his time to turn on his computer and adjust the work space on his desk. He commented, “I need to do the ticketing process soon, but Choong Jae [Jun Jin] keeps texting me. It’s already 8:48 p.m., and there are 12 minutes left. But he keeps messaging me! I need to prepare. I still need to create an ID.”

Then Eric shared, “I don’t think it will be overly difficult [to get the tickets], but my fans have always mentioned that it’s really hard. That’s why I want to experience it myself for once, and hence I took up this challenge. But then if I succeed in one try without going through much difficulty, my fans will feel kind of… How do I put it? I think they will feel like it’s unfair. So that’s why, it will be good if I succeed, but even if I fail, I will be able to understand how the fans feel.”

In the middle of creating an ID, the page suddenly minimized, making Eric panic just a bit. He demanded, “What’s this?” When the screen came back to normal, he muttered, “That scared me.” Eric also became baffled with the payment process and focused on inputting his credit card information. He had to have a YesMoney account [one of Yes24’s payment options] and really panicked when he realized he had only three minutes left until the ticketing process started.

Eric kept refreshing the page, and when he finally managed to purchase a ticket, he excitedly shouted, “It’s in progress!” However, he turned to the camera with a shocked expression, making it easy to guess that he had failed his mission. His confidence from earlier slipped away, and dazed, he asked, “Five seconds? Three seconds? So it’s like this? If it’s like this, how do you guys get tickets? This is kind of extreme.

The artist continued to explain how he had ultimately failed to acquire tickets because he had hesitated in choosing seats. When he had finally chosen one, there were no more seats left. Still baffled by the whole experience, Eric asked, “What just happened?

Then he comforted the fans who couldn’t get tickets either, saying, “Although what I say won’t really be able to comfort you guys, but still, I hope you guys cheer up. I actually don’t feel that great either. Although you may have failed in getting tickets, since this is the Year of the Pig, I hope you earn a lot of money.

Watch Eric’s hilarious attempt to buy a ticket to his own fan meeting with subtitles provided by Eric himself:

Source: Soompi

I always love his video descriptions :)  

He gains some more subscribers after Soompi made this post :lol:

tumblr_inline_ply1kpmk7k1qcufwd_1280.png