Dsy_onWXcAAdusc.jpg:orig

Dsy_-IMXQAAjfjN.jpg:orig

DszACJMX4AEs0kL.jpg:orig

DszAGYPX4AIwleX.jpg:orig

DszAhNaX4AEAkNH.jpg:orig

DszAjiDWkAAlzdC.jpg:orig

DszArjPXcAAQBOq.jpg:orig

Some fancam at the airport. 

So many fans waiting at the airport to send Shinhwa home.  It's like an action movie.

I like that despite it looks a little chaotic and how close the fans are to the members, they didn't mind and pretty cool about it.  The members all waved back at the fans.  Andy even took off the mask and smiled to the fans.

Eric looks SOOOOO GOOOD!!!!

Some of the guy kept looking at him ahahaha :lol:

181125 Shinhwa Arrival in Seoul

HE LOOKED GORGEOUS EVEN IF IT WAS A RED EYE FLIGHT!

tumblr_pis2orYzdT1qckmvno5_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pis2orYzdT1qckmvno6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pis2orYzdT1qckmvno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pis2orYzdT1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pis2orYzdT1qckmvno4_1280.jpg

I love how Eric always wears a classic watch when he’s going out.

It completes a classy suit or adds coolness to a casual outfit like this airport fashion number.

It reminds me of reading about James Bond and a watch

“Have you ever seen James Bond without a watch on his wrist?” :)

DszdWR_V4AAb7Y9.jpg:orig

DszqMi-UwAAYNk6.jpg

DszqNRxUUAAn2mp.jpg

DszqM8aUUAA6KU5.jpg

Eric & Minwoo for SBS' 'The Fan'  next Saturday December 8th at 6PM KST!

tumblr_inline_pj2eu9QB1z1qcufwd_500.gif

I think they recorded the show a couple months ago. 

Minwoo wore the same shirt that Eric wore during Shinhwa's Heart promotion :)

It warms my heart to hear RicMi's sighting (pic or no pic).  True OTP :)

181129 Shinhwa’s Eric & Hyemi Spotted at Lotte Department Store (Star City branch)

I go shopping at Lotte department store and want to buy food at #DojeSushi pop-up store. There is someone so beautiful next to me. Who is she? Is she a celebrity? She looks familiar. Who is this pretty girl’s boyfriend? I look back and see #Ericㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Na Hyemi and Eric!!!!!! I keep staring at them the whole timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Eric is my ideal man ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

#KonDae (Konkuk University) #LotteDepartmentStore #Shopping #TastyPlace

Source: Valley___girl

Translation: EricMun.tumblr

Hyemi posted a clip of her and UEE fooling around during drama filming

They're so adorable!!!  I can imagine she and Eric trolling around with this app hahaha

I need more of this OTP  :heart:

SHE IS SO PRETTY!!!  :heart:

44822348_1145418272281300_16267493983776

46717651_2001424136591662_76060267739387

45328379_118397039104310_431690301843321

It's December, I'm hoping casting news will come out soon if what my friend said was right that we can see him back to TV in the Spring.  So curious about the 'top notch lead actress & director'. I hope the writer is good, cuz that's also the heart of the drama.  If writing sucks, no good cast or PD can save it.

“From Hyun Bin to Park Seo Joon”… The best main lead in the screen?

actors-main-800x445.jpg

Song Joong Ki is a main lead of drama which popular with his warm heart and good guy image but somehow the main lead that look like a ‘Bad Guy’ with a cold heart and tough looking appereance has captured the female viewers heart too. The charm of the tsundere who always complains and acting cold but pouring their heart and affection to the woman they loved has impressed the viewers. Here are four main lead character that has take over the small screen through their characters.

“Eric is Something” Eric

actors-1.jpg

image source: Arena

Eric is in fact a very warm and loving person and he showed it all through the variety show ‘Three Meals a Day’ but he is completely different and cold in the drama. His character is the cold tsundere in the drama KBS ‘Discovery of Love’ has successfully melted the heart of Han Yeo Reum (Jung Yoo Mi) and also his character in ‘Another Miss Oh’ has successfully captured the viewers’ heart.

Source: mycastko

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

It has been a while hah!!!

As the clock turn passed midnight on Dec.31st in Korea, there came surprises, NICE ONES!! :)

Eric just threw an Instagram AND a Youtube channel at us!

ALL AT ONCE!!!

Make sure you like, follow and subscribe to all

Here is the Instagram!!  

I can't wait to see Eric and Minwoo trolling on IG like they used to in Facebook before.  And may be Dongwan too.  Hyesung & Andy's IG seem to be run by management company for the most part instead of personal so I doubt there'll be interaction....

I love how his desk look minimalist, clean line and masculine. I think there are 3 laptops on the desk, not just 2 hahaha

The writing on the writing board on the left is in English for the most part :lol:

And the jar candle is Yankee Candle - Dreamy Summer Nights.  I'm so going to buy this when I go to the mall next time!

Here's how it should smell like

A relaxing blend of vanilla bean, heliotrope and a hint of woodiness—it spreads the subtle magic of a warm night in soft bloom.

Fragrance Notes:

Top: Vanilla Sugar
Mid: Heliotrope, Vanilla Orchid?
Base: Vanilla Bean, Amber, Cedarwood

Here is his Youtube channel.  aguTV!!  

I love the font he used for and how he created the whole clip from A-Z. 

I love the humor when he made this. 

Just making ramen but of course he brought out all the heavy equipment hahahaha  I love this dork!

• Like 1

Another surprise eh?!!   Well, not really since I have been wishing Eric to sign up with a 3rd-party management if you follow this thread regularly :P   It's too much to handle both Shincom and his own.  I rather he focus on other things than being busy with works on his own mgmt.  I'm happy because with 3rd party management, they'll give him a quota = we can see him more! :)  Also, established management already have resources and manpower to do proper support and PR.  Of course that's not always the case since how often we hear about big mgmt companies neglecting their artists....  I wish he signed on with an acting company but I fully understand why he goes with Shinhwa related managements since only them can give him the flexibility & freedom for Shinhwa/Shincom stuffs.

I was surprise it's with TOP Media instead of Liveworks.  But to think of it, Liveworks may not have the capability to support another one since they have MinSyung and a new boy group to debut this year.  And I think TOP Media does well with promotion.  TOP Media's CEO Lee Jae Hong is no stranger to Shinhwa since he used to be working for SM way back then, just like Liveworks's CEO Lee Jang Eon.

190102 Eric Signs On With TOP Media And Becomes Labelmates With Fellow Shinhwa Member Andy

tumblr_inline_pkoi1dYxMy1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Shinhwa’s Eric has signed an exclusive contract with TOP Media!

On January 2, TOP Media stated, “We spoke in-depth with Eric and have come to the decision to support Eric in his solo activities. We will not hold back on our support for Eric so that he can promote actively as an artist.

They also added, “We plan to help him so that he can greet the public again with good productions and broadcasted activities that help his unique charms and talents shine. We will also prepared various events and methods that allow fans to connect with Eric more.

Since making his debut as Shinhwa’s leader, Eric has also steadily built up an acting career, beginning with the 2004 MBC drama “Phoenix.” His works include the film “Diary of June” and dramas like “Super Rookie,” “Que Sera Sera,” “Strongest Chil Woo,” “Discovery of Love,” and “Another Oh Hae Young.” He has gained the title of a rom-com king through the KBS drama “Discovery of Love” and tvN’s “Another Oh Hae Young.”

Not only this, but Eric has captured the hearts of many with his appearance on “Three Meals a Day,” making his mark as the team’s chef and preparing delicious dishes for everyone.

By joining TOP Media, Eric is now label-mates with fellow Shinhwa member Andy as individual artists. Shinhwa’s group activities are managed by their own agency Shinhwa Company, while the members’ individual activities are handled by separate agencies.

Source (1) + Via Soompi

Can't wait for what to come :)

190102 TOP Media’s Notice on Contract with Shinhwa’s Eric

Hello, this is TOP Media,

We’re announcing a welcome news to the fans who love TOP Media artists at the start of 2019.

TOP Media has recently signed a contract with Shinhwa’s Leader Eric, and we are now one family. Having known each other for long, we had in-depth discussions that led to the decision to work together for Eric’s solo activities.

And so, we will give our full support so that Eric can promote actively as an artist, and he will be appearing in productions and TV shows where he can display his personality and where his talents will shine. We also plan for him to communicate with the fans through a variety of methods and events.

Please show lots of support and love to Eric’s future activities.

We wish you a happy new year.
Thank you.

Source: TOP Media
Translation: Malpabo

Here's the 1st episode of aguTV, making ramyun 101, Eric's style!! :)

There're 6 subtitles by the fans: Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, Vietnamese and Korean. 

Just go to the video setting and choose the subtitle of your choice and turn on the CC (close caption)

Shinhwa Changjos rock!!!

I love that his video editing skills really rock for a 'rookie' hahaha :lol:

Especially the humor captions he injected through out the 'lesson'. 

People are surprised that he interacts with fans in the comment page....

I guess they haven't seen him during his time on Twitter.  It was lively exchanges when he got online. :)

On 1/1/2019 at 9:03 PM, mouse007 said:

@Phi Thanks for sharing the YouTube video of him making ramen. LOL I didn't know making ramen was such an art. It was actually really well done. :joy:

hahaha you're welcome!!  Of course with Eric, we get more than just making a bow of ramen :lol:

I love all the humor he adds to the video, even showing the judge of water for the ingredient list and the close-up of the bowl he uses hahaha  Very classic of Eric, playful and quirky.  I hope he'll also do anything else that interests him than just a cooking channel... why limited to just that when he can have more right?! :lol:

I love that he does everything by himself from A-Z and actually goes through comments for improvement! 

Youtuber Mun is unstoppable!!  :w00t::w00t:

99340B435C2EF9B72913A6

995FAA435C2EF63B2C9B17

tumblr_inline_pku1qiMdBz1qcufwd_500.gif

• Like 1

190103 TOP Media’s Update: Shinhwa’s Eric’s Official SNS Accounts

tumblr_inline_pku01qZVzR1qcufwd_1280.jpg

YOUTUBE:   >>  aguTV

INSTAGRAM:  

TWITTER:     OfficialMunEric, run by TOP Media

You know the drill:  >>  SUBSCRIBE!!  FOLLOW!!  LIKE!! :)

Credit: EricMun.tumblr

I was hopping Eric & Hyemi did an oversea trip during Chritmas and New Year like they did last year to NYC

But look like they spent time in Korea this year as they were spotted at a restaurant on new year eve.

It makes sense no oversea trip this year since Hyemi probably had filming schedule with My Only One drama

Hyemi posted pic of her (/them) welcoming the first sunrise of the year. 

The sun looks like a heart sharp, sweet!! :wub::wub:

46270709_323736588242469_891063436226408

47506022_2156235431262006_44013450085494

I love these photos of her a lot.

So pretty!!!

Eric's birthday fanmeet is coming up!!!

It has been a while so it's more than about time!

I wonder if any member will come as guest as they often do in the past, same with news media broadcast coverage.

If drama casting news coming out this month then January IS the best month of 2019 for me :lol:

His hand writing is nice and his hands are beautiful.  Those long slender fingers :wub:

2019 Fortunetelling for Shinhwa According to Birthdays

Like anything with horoscope & fortunetelling, it’s just for fun. Don’t take it seriously

Eric:  Will get good grade (result) unexpectedly
Minwoo:  Things will work out unintendedly
Dongwan:  Will loose money every day (LOL WHAT?!)
Hyesung: Will get compliment every day
Junjin:  Worry will disappear some times
Andy:  Will loose money as expected (LOL YOU TOO?!)

Source: Diamondsnow_520

You know, one might not take Eric seriously seeing how he fools around or pokes fun of himself but when it comes to serious & important stuffs, he's dead serious. I love that he is serious when it needs to be, otherwise, the peculiar leader is living his life frivolously :lol:

190102 “Our Group Does Not Exist Without You”  The Qualification for Idol Leaders - Shinhwa’s Eric Mentioned!

The era of “follow me” leadership is gone. While charisma is of course important for not forgetting the goal, but the equation for the taking care of the whole team got more important. The virtue of the leader who could point out the problem exactly but also takes care of his members is a rising thing among the idol groups. We’ve followed some idol group leaders who did not hesitate to step forward in giving out crucial opinions successfully and also took care of the members’ hidden hardship. It might be a solution to the tumbling leadership in many parts of the society.

(Skip irrelevant)

◇ From ‘Charisma leadership’ to ‘Servant leadership’… “How would you serve your members”

tumblr_inline_pl0dktZckW1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Eric from group Shinhwa, the first idol group that is continuing the 20 year lifespan for the first time in the idol history, is the exact example of how important the ‘Charisma+Servant’ leadership is.

Eric was the problem solver to every major crisis Shinhwa had.  Like at the end of the group’s contract with SM ENT, he met with lawyer and went to court to keep the group going. His reputation says he got everything.

The charisma leadership is activated when problematic situations arise. He also has the delicate and considerate leadership such as trying to get the members together during their long hiatus (from army enlistment duty).

(Skip irrelevant)

Source: NewsMT