190125 aguTV Update

tumblr_plxyp99kUv1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_plxzy2qegs1qcufwd_1280.png

I was with the two CEOs and Shinhwa’s main vocalist at the popular place, Roof And, in Hannam-dong. It would be nice if I took the camera…
So I took the Sony rx100v~  That’s why we changed the location to Roof And on the day of~ I planned to post the final video after receiving the ok from the 2 CEOs and the main vocalist but they were all sleeping so I uploaded it. I apologize for taking the opportunity~  Be successful with ticketing everyone!

t/n: It seems like they had planed for the meeting some where else (possibly at Shincom) but they changed to Roof And since Eric took the camera with him.

Source: aguTV
Translation: eric_munleader + EricMun.tumblr

HAHAHA JOKE ON US :lol::lol:

DxuZBB1VAAA-_v7.jpg

DxuZBB0VsAAyWEx.jpg

DxuZBBxU0AAU3xk.jpg

DxuZBBxU8AIK-4i.jpg

Here is video at Roof And, uploaded early in the morning while the 2 CEOs and Shinhwa’s main vocalist were still sleeping

English sub is done, just turn on the caption.

190126 Official Shinhwa’s Eric Update: Official Goods for #Moonday

2019 ERIC’s Moonday Official Goods will be available for online pre-order through YES24 (link will be announced later)

• Pre-order period: Jan.28 12PM - Jan.30 11:59AM KST
  • Quantity of goods are produced based on demand. On-site sales will be announced later (it might or might not be sold at the venue)
  • All pre-order goods will be collected on-site at fanmeet venue with ID and receipt

Source: Official Eric + Top Media + EricMun.tumblr

190127 Official Shinhwa Eric’s Update: Online Pre-order for Fanmeet Goods Opened Today

tumblr_pm0ur5LY621qckmvno4_r1_640.jpg

tumblr_pm0ur5LY621qckmvno3_r1_640.jpg

In a short while, the online pre-order for ERIC’s Moonday OFFICIAL GOODS will take place on YES24 website at 12:00PM (noon)

Pre-order period: January 28 (Monday) 12:00PM ~ January 30 (Wednesday) 11:59AM midnight

Pre-order Links: http://ticket.yes24.com/Pages/Perf/Detail/Detail.aspx?IdPerf=32405

tumblr_inline_pm0uqnLmvp1qcufwd_1280.png

Source: Official Eric (Twitter, Instagram)

Translation: EricMun.tumblr

So the news came out before Lunar new year!!!

"52 different phobias and 35 different allergies" ~~~ HOW IS THAT HUMANLY POSSIBLE? :lol:

I'm so excited that we get to see him back to dramaland soon... but I'm a bit worried about the writer as I can't find much of her previous works.  Regardless, if this gets confirmed or not, actor Mun is certainly be back this year. YESSSS!!! :)

190201 Shinhwa’s Eric & Go Jun Hee in Talks to Lead KBS rom-com + Agency response: It’s Not Confirmed Yet

According to reports on February 1, Shinhwa’s Eric and Go Jun Hee may work together for a new KBS romantic comedy drama!

The two stars are currently in talks to play the male and female lead of a new series titled ’Perfume’ - a fantasy romance story between an adult man and woman as they give life a “second try”.

Eric is in talks to play the role of a handsome and talented fashion designer Seo Yi Do - perfect on the outside but extremely annoying to deal with thanks to his 52 different phobias and 35 different allergies. Go Jun Hee is in talks to take on the role of a woman who devoted herself to her family for the price of her beauty, Min Jae Hee. She discovers a magical perfume which allows her to regain her beauty, and goes on to become a top model, working with Seo Yi Do.

Officially, Eric’s agency has replied that he is considering the offer but has not confirmed it yet. (Newsen)

The drama is slated for June broadcast.

Source: (Sports Chosun & Newsen) + Allkpop & Malpabo + EricMun.tumblr

Just Viet sub on the clip but someone translates it to English as below...

"Lots of good news".... OOOOOOMMMMMGGGG!!!!

What are they?  For sure a drama is coming after the fanmeet :lol:

New Year’s Day has come in 2019. On New Year’s day, I wish you to have a warm and happy time with your family and loved ones while enjoying delicious food. I’ll have lots of good news this year, so look forward to it. Let’s meet soon. Happy New Year!

Translation: eric_munleader

It's nice seeing how most of the SNS sighting always praise Eric's polite and good manners, and great personality.

I love his frankness and witty sense but never the show off that always in your face as a try-hard, show off guy... It shows so much in his replies to the commenters in his YT videos. Just like on TV, he never showing off to be the know it all guy.  He will offer help when people need it... It's not the same as being lazy.  It's that you don't want to be that person who is in everyone face as the know it all kinda person.

190203 Old Pic with Shinhwa Eric

Looking at photos, nice to see you!!
Best personality :thumbsup:  Shinhwa Eric hyung :)

(t/n: it’s not a current photo and it’s unclear when it was taken)

Source: applepoppy007
Translation: borimyul & eric_munleader + EricMun.tumblr

On 2/1/2019 at 5:30 PM, Phi said:

So the news came out before Lunar new year!!!

"52 different phobias and 35 different allergies" ~~~ HOW IS THAT HUMANLY POSSIBLE? :lol:

I'm so excited that we get to see him back to dramaland soon... but I'm a bit worried about the writer as I can't find much of her previous works.  Regardless, if this gets confirmed or not, actor Mun is certainly be back this year. YESSSS!!! :)

190201 Shinhwa’s Eric & Go Jun Hee in Talks to Lead KBS rom-com + Agency response: It’s Not Confirmed Yet

According to reports on February 1, Shinhwa’s Eric and Go Jun Hee may work together for a new KBS romantic comedy drama!

The two stars are currently in talks to play the male and female lead of a new series titled ’Perfume’ - a fantasy romance story between an adult man and woman as they give life a “second try”.

Eric is in talks to play the role of a handsome and talented fashion designer Seo Yi Do - perfect on the outside but extremely annoying to deal with thanks to his 52 different phobias and 35 different allergies. Go Jun Hee is in talks to take on the role of a woman who devoted herself to her family for the price of her beauty, Min Jae Hee. She discovers a magical perfume which allows her to regain her beauty, and goes on to become a top model, working with Seo Yi Do.

Officially, Eric’s agency has replied that he is considering the offer but has not confirmed it yet. (Newsen)

The drama is slated for June broadcast.

Source: (Sports Chosun & Newsen) + Allkpop & Malpabo + EricMun.tumblr

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this good news!  Hopefully, another project to look forward to. If Eric accepts, this will be his 1st drama after many years since his last HIT drama. He was single then & now he's married - hahaha - I hope Eric will take the role since it's a rom-com, the genre that I love so much. Wait & see.......... :lol:

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 1:28 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this good news!  Hopefully, another project to look forward to. If Eric accepts, this will be his 1st drama after many years since his last HIT drama. He was single then & now he's married - hahaha - I hope Eric will take the role since it's a rom-com, the genre that I love so much. Wait & see.......... :lol:

I'm happy that he's back to drama land but I don't like the network. KBS's weekend dramas often do well in the rating but not  for their prime-time slots. I haven't heard much about the script writer either... 

Anyway, if he's confirmed for this drama, I'm still very happy.  I see some people wish to see him in villain roles but I wonder if he purposely chooses romcom for a reason...  Knetz seems to think once one get married, once should not do romcom any more hahaha  May be he wants to prove it wrong or may be his schedule for this year is not opened up for a villain or non-romcom genre?  Because he's confirmed for season 3 of tvN's 4 Wheeled Restaurant - USA :)

• Like 1

OMG a variety show casting and a drama to confirm!!!  2019 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder who else to join this season of 4 Wheeled Restaurant. 

Any one in the US please raise their hands!!!!!!!!! :lol:

190211 [Official] Shinhwa’s Eric Is Confirmed to Join Season 3 of tvN’s “Will The Locals Eat It?” in America

tumblr_inline_pmqpbxBcPT1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Shinhwa’s Eric is cast in Season 3 of ’Will The Locals Eat it?’, also known as “4 Wheeled Restaurant”.

According to the agency on February 11, Eric will be joining in tvN’s “Will The Locals Eat it? - Season 3 America.

It is noteworthy that Eric, who earned the nickname of “Echef” in season 3 and 4 of tvN’s “Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village”, has unique cooking skills to join "Will The Locals Eat It?”

Following his birthday fan meet, this will be Eric’s second confirmed solo activity in 2019. It is anticipated to see more Eric’s active activities this year.

“Will The Locals Eat It?” was a successful show with season 1 filmed in Thailand last March and Season 2 in China in September of that same year.

Meanwhile, Eric is to hold a fan meeting “2019 ERIC’s Moonday” on February16th to celebrated his birthday with the fans, keeping his promise to communicate with the fans more.

Source: Newsen

He looks darn good in the white suit even if the photo is grainy lol

190210 Eric Spotted for a photoshoot

tumblr_inline_pmquaxGCUC1qcufwd_1280.jpg

#Shinhwa #Eric #WhiteSuit #Photoshoot #NiceSuit #NiceGuy

(t/n: Omit the rest of the hashtags as they’re just extra promo for their custom suits.

This probably was for the fan meet and calendar related.)

Translation: eric_munleader + EricMun.tumblr

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Phi said:

OMG a variety show casting and a drama to confirm!!!  2019 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder who else to join this season of 4 Wheeled Restaurant. 

Any one in the US please raise their hands!!!!!!!!! :lol:

190211 [Official] Shinhwa’s Eric Is Confirmed to Join Season 3 of tvN’s “Will The Locals Eat It?” in America

Shinhwa’s Eric is cast in Season 3 of ’Will The Locals Eat it?’, also known as “4 Wheeled Restaurant”.

According to the agency on February 11, Eric will be joining in tvN’s “Will The Locals Eat it? - Season 3 America.

It is noteworthy that Eric, who earned the nickname of “Echef” in season 3 and 4 of tvN’s “Three Meals A Day - Fishing Village”, has unique cooking skills to join "Will The Locals Eat It?”

Following his birthday fan meet, this will be Eric’s second confirmed solo activity in 2019. It is anticipated to see more Eric’s active activities this year.

“Will The Locals Eat It?” was a successful show with season 1 filmed in Thailand last March and Season 2 in China in September of that same year.

Meanwhile, Eric is to hold a fan meeting “2019 ERIC’s Moonday” on February16th to celebrated his birthday with the fans, keeping his promise to communicate with the fans more.

Source: Newsen

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this.  Eric has already proven his talents in cooking - not surprised why he took this offer to be in this show. It will be exciting to see what he brings to the show. I heard that the new season is set to air later this year. Can't wait! :lol: