2 hours ago, Phi said:

Thanks so much!!  Ah this one. I've read it.  I think I made a comment but it seems to be gone hahaha

I don't quite agree that Shinhwa lasting 20 years was just because of luck.  There may be some luck but THEY, Shinhwa themselves, make the group lasts this long. If Eric didn't move everyone out of SM in 2003 or he didn't creat Shinhwa Company in 2011 and continue to fight for the rights to their name, there would be no Shinhwa. It's the sheer wills power, the passion for the group, the trust of the members to each other, their hard work, perseverance and a lot of personal sacrifies that makes Shinhwa last over 2 decades.  :lol:

Hi Phi, I couldn't agree with you MORE - the group itself makes Shinhwa lasts this long. :P

• Like 1

Law of The Jungle update from Kangnam & Minwoo

Last episode came in at 13.3%, peaked at 15% during the moment they were eating the grilled squid

Glad the show did well with this grouping so far :)

Dmh5fH1UYAAcpdY.jpg

English sub is out for the recent episode:

http://kshow123.net/show/law-of-the-jungle/episode-331.html

40199813_562566684165220_899260357111066

40678505_2232786663671058_38931305108593

39972239_2137827386433352_15518169138376

40360536_1920410187997498_46947599917468

40405434_736375423362684_461133582887497

180909 Photos from the Fansign

Nice shirt, not because of the price tag lol

Dmu64pOW0AEgAiL.jpg

Dm0zfhAUwAAZxAc.jpg

Dmu4GOoVAAADOFj.jpg:orig

Dm0XU9TUUAcsxi-.jpg:orig

Dm0XVdxUcAAF8Ra.jpg:orig

Dmu4GOoVAAADOFj.jpg:orig

Dm0W8okUUAAxuS_.jpg:orig

Dm0W98DVAAUG-GO.jpg:orig

Dm0XAEmVAAAtmK-.jpg:orig

Dm0XBrXUUAAYvSe.jpg:orig

DmsSJo6VsAAYi6I.jpg:orig

Dm0Jzk5XgAEvq60.jpg

Dm0lxgcUYAAfZa5.jpg:orig

Dm0lx54VsAA15ZB.jpg:orig

DmxUZHqU8AA84f2.jpg:orig

Dm0JzkhX4AAh3-W.jpg

That cheeky face ahahaha

DmvBIQXUYAEsTUZ.jpg:orig

DmvBJcYU4AA76fw.jpg:orig

Dm0KD6mXcAAseKc.jpg

DmyXUsnUcAACir-.jpg:orig

DmyXUspVsAAz_PK.jpg:orig

DmysfwDVAAEoFOo.jpg

DmsSbrLVsAA_lrt.jpg:orig

DmvAc94UwAEHIt2.jpg:orig

Dmvh7ltU0AA3kzi.jpg:orig

Dmvh8TeVsAE2U94.jpg:orig

Dmvh82KU4AA8nmc.jpg:orig

Dmvh9bKVAAM7YlR.jpg:orig

9 hours ago, Phi said:

180909 Photos from the Fansign

Nice shirt, not because of the price tag lol

That cheeky face ahahaha

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the brand of his shirt + the pictures & the video. :P

Na Hye Mi to confess the story of how Shinhwa' Eric proposed to her on this week's 'Happy Together 3'!

Eric.jpg

The cast of upcoming KBS2 weekend drama series 'My Beautiful Ally' will be appearing as guests on this week's 'Happy Together 3'!

The leading cast of 'My Beautiful Ally' includes UEE, Lee Jang Woo, Na Hye Mi, and Yoon Jin Yi. On this episode, actress Na Hye Mi opened up with all the juicy details about her relationship with Shinhwa's Eric for the first time ever on broadcast! 

She'll be revealing not only how they first met, but also the story of Eric's proposal! She hinted, "A month before we got married, we got in a petty fight while traveling together, making him leave the scene angrily. But it turned out that after he left pretending like he was angry, he prepared to propose to me." Finally, Na Hye Mi was also the center of jealousy during the entire recording for her sweet stories as newlywed husband and wife.

You can catch this episode on September 13 at 11:10 PM KST!

Eric_1536709737_0000674218_001_201809120

source : allkpop

• Like 2

Na Hye Mi Tells Love Story Behind Her Marriage To Shinhwa’s Eric

Na Hye Mi told the love story about herself and her husband Eric on KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together.”

On September 13, Na Hye Mi appeared on the show with her KBS drama “My Only One” co-stars Uee, Lee Jang Woo, and Yoon Jin Yi.

Na Hye Mi began by talking about feeling nervous about her first-ever variety show appearance. “I couldn’t sleep ever since I heard that the filming was confirmed,” said the actress. “I already get nervous, but I’m more nervous because Park Myung Soo is here.”

She continued, “I became known through ‘Unstoppable High Kick.’ I’m more of a senior actor than Uee. It’s already been 18 years since I debuted.”

Speaking about her love story with Eric, she began, “I wasn’t close at all with Eric, but he reached out first. I got a text message that said, ‘Hello. I’m Eric.’ I thought it was a joke or an impersonator, but he called me and after that we became friends. He said that he saw me in a magazine and it stayed in his memory.”

When the MCs asked if she had liked him back then, Na Hye Mi answered, “Many of my friends are fans of Shinhwa. When I was young, I was a trainee at Sidus HQ.” She laughed as she explained that she had therefore had many chances to see g.o.d instead at the time, as they were managed by Sidus HQ.

Na Hye Mi also told the story of how Eric proposed to her. She said, “We went on a trip before the wedding to rest. At the time, I was in a bad mood because we got into a small argument and he left without saying anything. He’s not usually that kind of person, so I was surprised and worried. I then began to get angrier and I just went to sleep out of anger.”

She continued, “He somehow came inside, put something in my hand, and left. When I looked at it later, it said, ‘Come outside’ on the card. It felt like he was going to propose, so I woke up, took out a white dress, and put it on. There weren’t any signs [of a proposal] a month before the wedding, and I couldn’t go out in a tracksuit. I wasn’t in a good mood, but I put on makeup in the bathroom.”

She added, “When I went outside, he was waiting for me on the white sand on the beach. Seeing that, I felt bad and sorry. He proposed to me there. When he suddenly left earlier, it had been to get flowers.”

Na-Hye-Mi-Eric1.jpg

Na Hye Mi shared stories of how it felt awkward at the beginning of their marriage because she used to have a curfew of 12 a.m. and it felt like she needed to go home even though she was at home with her husband.

When asked if Eric has a curfew, she answered, “After we got married, he’s never gone out to meet with his friends at night. These days, he says, ‘You’re like me and I’m like you.'”

She explained, “We have many similarities. When we’re about to say something, there are many times where we say the same thing. We also have pet names for each other. We say ‘honey’ or since my nickname is Ham, he calls me “Hammy.’ I call him Hyuk [from his real name Moon Jung Hyuk].'”

Speaking about dealing with online bullying while filming “Unstoppable High Kick,” she said, “At the time, Jung Il Woo was really popular, so there was a frenzy when it was announced that I would be appearing as his partner. I got a lot of notes on my mini homepage that said things like, ‘Be careful at night’ and ‘I’m going to follow you and stab you with a knife.’ I suffered from malicious comments.”

About the reactions when the marriage news was announced, she said, “There were a lot of malicious comments then too. I’ve received a lot of hate for a long time. I feel hurt and sad, but I want to hear good things through this drama.”

Since Na Hye Mi and Eric are both actors, the MCs asked if her husband gave her any acting advice. She replied, “He didn’t give me any acting advice in particular, but he said to greet the staff well and to act with good manners.”

On her husband’s affectionate scenes with other actresses on-screen, she commented, “I intentionally don’t watch them. I heard that they’re very affectionate. Even if I don’t want to watch them, they keep popping up on the internet.”

About Eric’s reactions to her scenes, she added, “It’s acting. He doesn’t get involved in work-related things.”

Eric and Na Hye Mi got married on July 1, 2017 in a quiet ceremony in Seoul. Check out “Happy Together” below!

Watch Now

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

• Like 2

On 9/14/2018 at 4:21 AM, willenette said:

Na Hye Mi Tells Love Story Behind Her Marriage To Shinhwa’s Eric

Na Hye Mi told the love story about herself and her husband Eric on KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together.”

On September 13, Na Hye Mi appeared on the show with her KBS drama “My Only One” co-stars Uee, Lee Jang Woo, and Yoon Jin Yi.

Na Hye Mi began by talking about feeling nervous about her first-ever variety show appearance. “I couldn’t sleep ever since I heard that the filming was confirmed,” said the actress. “I already get nervous, but I’m more nervous because Park Myung Soo is here.

Source (1) (2) / soompi news

Thank you so much for sharing this!  It got me giddy reading over their love story.  To be quite honest, I'm a bit surprised Hyemi comfortably shared these when they asked her, knowing people will say she's using Eric's name blah blah blah.  That said, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get it out once and for all so they won't keep asking.   And I'm not going to lie, ever since they started dating and got married I'm always curious to know how they met and how he proposed... and such.  :P

I'm so curious at why she's so nervous because Park Myung Soo was there hahahaha

I want to watch the whole segment when sub is out but from the raw clips that I saw, Hyemi was comfortable (even if Park Myung Soo was there :lol:)  and she was genuine with her answers. I love she got to elaborate why her favorite 1st gen group is GOD because she was in the same agency while many of her friends are Shinhwa's fans :)

The proposal wasn't outlandish but the fact that Eric slipped a note in her hand when she was sleeping, telling her to go outside when she woke up... him waited for her all that while outside on the beach is very sweet and sincere, who doesn't feel touch?  It's kinda make me thing of how he would hide in a bathtub or somewhere in Shinhwa's dorm just to scare/prank the members :w00t::w00t:

It hurts knowing she got that kinda hate when she acted as Jung Ill Woo's partner in High Kick and then getting married to Eric.  It sad people threaten to stab her at night when she was acting as Ill Woo's partner. Though I remember hearing something similar to other actress & actors before too :(.   When news of her dating with Eric came out, I saw she got hate and it got worse when the marriage announcement came out but I don't known if there was anything as serve as the hates she got from High Kick acting.  Me and some other Eric's fans told some of these haters off but they reported on us and some of the accounts got suspended lmao. It's so ironic when they were the ones with malicious comments (in Korean of course).  Judging from the commands, many of these malicious bullies are Shinhwa's fans, drama fans (some OHYA shippers), and of course some Eric's fans too.  Shinhwa fans practically dished her for being a 'nugu' and ruin the group lol.   It's ironic seeing people richard simmons on Eric fans as if only Eric's fans were the ones leaving her hate comments when in fact a lot of Shinhwa fans and keyboard-warriors.  Thank god it gets better on her IG.  I don't see hate comments from kfans/knetz like it used to.  I'm sure Eric gives her emotional supports but it hurts to see her getting hate for loving/marrying to someone.

I've always wonder why she didn't continue to act after the popular High Kick.  With the kinda hates she got back then, now it makes me think she took time off showbiz to and spent some years in university she might be turned off from such malicious threats. :(

How Eric & Hyemi got to know each other is like a movie hahaha  It's unconventional that she left a memorable impression on him from seeing her photos in a magazine at a salon (probably hair salon? lol) but I love that he was being direct and reaching out to her.  How they used the screencaps from Discovery of Love for this segment is too funny hahaha

I'm glad that Hyemi continues to work (even if small works) and even if Eric can provide for the family comfortably without her working.  It makes me thought of what he wrote when he made the marriage announcement that they will "respect each other".  He is 12  years older than her and can easily influence her not bother to work but he's respecting her wish to pursuit what she loves to do.  This is him showing her his respect, the promise made when they decided to be partner for life.  Find a man like Eric!! :wub:

I wish them lot of blessings and happiness!

ALWAYS HAPPY MY HAMMY & HYUKIE!! :heart:

tumblr_osfudkxN801rvbzggo1_1280.png

tumblr_inline_osetz9GfDJ1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_osjml9LGRF1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_osjmmtVzSN1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_ouyoagjAAU1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_osmqcnCey01rvbzggo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_osh4glff8o1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_osey0dEDc81qcufwd_1280.jpg

eric_wedding.jpg?p=clarissapgst

tumblr_osfbe7YGED1tici12o2_1280.jpg

Dg8m1ikX0AA6Key.jpg

tumblr_inline_osjml9LGRF1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_osjmkcMgeP1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Dg8nEE5WAAAGFhH.jpg

tumblr_osfbe7YGED1tici12o4_540.jpg

tumblr_inline_osjmllZz9w1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Dg8m-fjXcAAgiio.jpg

tumblr_osi2nhcw451qckmvno1_540.jpg

tumblr_osi2nhcw451qckmvno2_540.jpg

Dg8haqaXUAUkJY3.jpg

tumblr_osh0kgMmSx1rvbzggo3_r1_400.gif  tumblr_osh0kgMmSx1rvbzggo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_osezh11ppI1rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_osezh11ppI1rvbzggo3_540.gif

tumblr_osezh11ppI1rvbzggo2_540.gif

tumblr_osm142huaK1rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_osezh11ppI1rvbzggo4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_osfjghfJDL1rvbzggo3_r2_540.gif&ke

tumblr_ossd67HECw1rvbzggo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ossd67HECw1rvbzggo1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oskyvtAGg11rvbzggo1_540.gif

tumblr_oskyvtAGg11rvbzggo2_540.gif

tumblr_osw5jiCNXl1rvbzggo1_540.png

tumblr_osfcom8AjV1rvbzggo2_540.jpg

tumblr_osl1ux6YYL1rvbzggo2_r2_540.gif

Favorite compilation photos of my couple with my favorite songs from Westlife.  It's just perfect. 

Makes me happy every time I watch this.  Blesses them, always be happy.

• Like 1

Some clips from last night episode of Law of The Jungle in Sabah

I love seeing him swimming/diving.  He's like a fish in water and his long legs makes it look extra good :lol:

Forever maknae, no matter how old Andy gets :lol:

Eric's turn to try the hammock lol

Shinhwa's Trio working together so well.  Kfans were saying they understand why these 3 join the Jungle cuz it was lot of hard work and needs good survival skills

Eric apparently got dehydrated + food poisoning from some shellfish that doctor asked him to stop filming temporarily to recover.

From being stung by Sea Ulchin in last week episode to this... his luck with the jungle wasn't good B)

Andy & Minwoo looked so concerned & worried.... :(

Eric is such a caring gentleman.  Lee Da Hee was tripping backward and Eric put his hand behind her head so she didn't knock it to the tree.  DAMN how not to fall for you??????????

• Like 1

It's pretty funny that people are surprised that how Eric is in the top 10. :w00t:

He's always make top 10, 20, 30 even if he doesn't have any activity.  So it's not surprised that he's in top 10 with Shinhwa's comeback + guesting on variety shows (and Law of The Jungle is currently airing).

Someone said Eric in the top 10 among the sea of toddlers lol.... It's kinda funny, yet satisfying as well for a happily married 40-year old first gen idol is right up there with the juniors, LEGENDARY! :lol:

180915 September Brand Reputation Rankings For Individual Boy Group Members Revealed - Shinhwa’s Eric top 10 among the juniors!

The Korean Business Research Institute has released the brand reputation rankings for individual boy group members for the month of September.

The Institute analyzed big data from 445 individual boy group members during the period between August 13 to September 14. The amount of data, from various areas such as consumer participation, media coverage, communication, and community awareness, increased about 2.40 percent from last month.

Check out the top 30 below:

01.   BTS’s Jimin
02.  Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
03.  BTS’s Jungkook
04.  BTS’s RM
05.  BTS’s V
06.  ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
07.  Shinhwa’s Eric
08.  BTS’s Jin
09.  BTS’s Suga
10.  Wanna One’s Ong Seong Woo
11.  Wanna One’s Park Ji Hoon
12.  BTS’s J-Hope
13.  Wanna One’s Ha Sung Woon
14.  Wanna One’s Hwang Min Hyun
15.  Wanna One’s Kim Jae Hwan
16.  Wanna One’s Park Woo Jin
17.  Wanna One’s Lee Dae Hwi
18.  EXO’s Xiumin
19.  Highlight’s Yoon Doojoon
20.  MXM’s Kim Dong Hyun
21.  BIGBANG’s Seungri
22.  Wanna One’s Bae Jin Young
23.  Wanna One’s Yoon Ji Sung
24.  Wanna One’s Lai Guan Lin
25.  BTOB’s Seo Eunkwang
26.  IMFACT’s Lee Sang
27.  INFINITE’s Nam Woohyun
28.  EXO’s Sehun
29.  TVXQ’s Yunho
30.  EXO’s Baekhyun

tumblr_inline_pf3p9sQjVa1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Source (1) + via Soompi

SHINHWA - FIRST GEN IDOL REPRESENT!

tumblr_inline_pf3pp4rivc1qcufwd_400.gif

Shinhwa's fansign pic spam continues!

How I wish the fansign place are at bigger malls/places like last year.

There was so many photos when they had it in the mall with the mall levels opened all around.

These places, one at the mall only open on one side. The other 2 places were in closed rooms/venues :huh:

180909 Fansign

Dm86TS2UYAE-2fh.jpg:orig

Dm0W8okUUAAxuS_.jpg:orig

Dm0W98DVAAUG-GO.jpg:orig

Dm0XAEmVAAAtmK-.jpg:orig

Dm0XBrXUUAAYvSe.jpg:orig

Dm0XU9TUUAcsxi-.jpg:orig

Dm0XVdxUcAAF8Ra.jpg:orig

Dm0zfhAUwAAZxAc.jpg:orig

DnLVp0OVsAAWU5u.jpg:orig

DnLVgXZV4AAkohV.jpg:orig

180915 Fansign

2016 - King ERIC

DnHikLPUwAAh4Zz.jpg:orig

2018 - Her Royal Highness ERICA :lol:

DnOY1qFVsAA6pZf.jpg:orig

DnOY2feUYAAAEnc.jpg:orig

DnOY3aHU8AAzU9T.jpg:orig

DnN6_JGVAAEeiEn.jpg:orig

DnJHE8PVAAExeKQ.jpg:orig

DnJHFhWUcAEOl1V.jpg:orig

DnN8XSwU8AAw2ww.jpg:orig

DnN63ALVsAALvO8.jpg:orig

DnN63rSU8AAA-ki.jpg:orig

180915 Fansign

DnOnhzOUYAAIRWi.jpg:orig

DnOnkMRVYAEaTgP.jpg:orig

DnOnpxGU8AASnLa.jpg:orig

DnN5ncAVAAUqXyy.jpg:orig

DnOdDKOUwAAiXhA.jpg:orig

DnOdDtOVAAEJmMa.jpg:orig

DnOdWZQV4AAB4bs.jpg:orig

DnOdXGoUcAAqcux.jpg:orig

DnOnfMlU0AAVknm.jpg:orig

On 9/15/2018 at 8:40 AM, Phi said:

Some clips from last night episode of Law of The Jungle in Sabah

I love seeing him swimming/diving.  He's like a fish in water and his long legs makes it look extra good :lol:

Forever maknae, no matter how old Andy gets :lol:

Eric's turn to try the hammock lol

Shinhwa's Trio working together so well.  Kfans were saying they understand why these 3 join the Jungle cuz it was lot of hard work and needs good survival skills.

Eric apparently got dehydrated + food poisoning from some shellfish that doctor asked him to stop filming temporarily to recover.

From being stung by Sea Ulchin in last week episode to this... his luck with the jungle wasn't good B)

Andy & Minwoo looked so concerned & worried.... :(

Eric is such a caring gentleman.  Lee Da Hee was tripping backward and Eric put his hand behind her head so she didn't knock it to the tree.  DAMN how not to fall for you??????????

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the clips. So, all these were in Sabah, right? “Law of the Jungle” in Sabah airs on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST.  :P In the clip, you can tell the chemistry of Shinhwa. They know how to work REALLY well with each other. It seems that Eric is very good with survival skills.

cr-soompi news

• Like 1

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the clips. So, all these were in Sabah, right? “Law of the Jungle” in Sabah airs on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST.  :P In the clip, you can tell the chemistry of Shinhwa. They know how to work REALLY well with each other. It seems that Eric is very good with survival skills.

cr-soompi news

Hi Willenette, thanks for sharing and yes this was filmed in Sabah.  With 20 years being together as a group, they know each other well.  Eric said they can know what the other wants/needs by just looking at the member.  These 3 are good with survival skills.  Eric is good with fishing (though he hasn't got much luck) & cooking and some skills in wilderness because of his love for fishing.  Minwoo had been on Law of The Jungle in Brazil before and he's good with fishing and building stuffs.  Andy is a good cook and good with improvise as we saw in Shinhwa Broadcast.

I'm so curious why they split this into 2 smaller groups.  I wonder if it's actually 3 group as Lee Da Hee wasn't seen in the preview.  I hope no one got hurt badly from all the tripping we saw in the preview there.

I am spamming Hyemi's photos from "My Only One" weekend drama. :lol:

I often don't like lace dresses because they could make one looks frumpy.

But I like this dress on Hyemi. It's classy and cute.

Her smile is beautiful :heart:

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same place with OHYA drama presscon

201809121450419410_1.jpg

201809121451774551_5b98a9681ef16.jpg

03.17749599.1.jpg

34e20f3a15882a4e79adfb7b10c6194c.jpg

2018091201000577800042751.jpg

c9355143fa9efb6c6069a90dcee35177.jpg

1536731706262_1_145528.jpg

1536731703992_2_145611.jpg

image_readtop_2018_575692_15367322813457

0d7a87dba5b3f15b3061e9ec62e9d992.jpg

201809121458233341_1.jpg

201809121457778252_5b98ab375cf68.jpg

6d85e23826338c0e6c1284702b228e77.jpg

1536732307696585.jpg

1536732948_1394428.jpg

03.17749235.1.jpg

image_readtop_2018_575626_15367317433457

236301_289227_5100.jpg

1536732886_1394427.jpg

201809121514888314_4.jpg

1536731706262_1_151732.jpg

201809121514888314_3.jpg

191976_225895_112.jpg

news_1536734176_738948_m_1.jpg

03.17749597.1.jpg

03.17749596.1.jpg

1536733268_1394437.jpg

20180913090922245046.jpg

2018091214501684815_1536731415.jpg

1536731112_1394396.jpg

In one of the couple pics, one of the headline was "this photo is hated by Eric" HAHAHAHA

How I wish Eric & Hyemi attend public events together, or better yet, have a photoshoot together :)

215072_244856_4227.jpg

htm_20180912154334953202.jpeg

215071_244855_4138.jpg

201809121514888314_5.jpg

2018091201001047100081681.jpg

2 hours ago, Phi said:

I am spamming Hyemi's photos from "My Only One" weekend drama. :lol:

I often don't like lace dresses because they could make one looks frumpy.

But I like this dress on Hyemi. It's classy and cute.

Her smile is beautiful :heart:

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same place with OHYA drama presscon

In one of the couple pics, one of the headline was "this photo is hated by Eric" HAHAHAHA

How I wish Eric & Hyemi attend public events together, or better yet, have a photoshoot together :)

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the pictures. She looks so pretty & CUTE wearing that lacy dress. Actually, lace dresses are cute, classic, and always on-trend - BTW, I wonder if Eric is the jealous-type. Well, when two people are in love, feelings of jealousy are common. If handled in a good way, however, a little jealousy can be a good thing for a relationship. In one study, about 75% of people said they tried to make their partner jealous at one time or another. ... :P

• Like 1

Top 10 Male Idols According To Brand Reputation In September 2018

The list has changed quite a bit since last month!

The Korea Reputation Center released its brand reputation rankings for individual male idols in September 2018. The rankings were indexed by analyzing consumer brand participation, media, communication and community.

Just within a matter of weeks, the brand reputation ranking has certainly changed quite a lot!

7th – Shinhwa’s Eric (4,708,929)

cx8mYUFlMhAdHfMyvqXnhlTh9jkRg9zBGlr_6MUQ

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 1