*** Hahaha - NICE...........there's something to look forward to about Eric soon. I'm so excited.  I already smell SO MUCH FUN here.  This will be a VERY interesting EP. :lol: The details of the concept have not been confirmed for the group's upcoming filming. There's no news yet on when the Shinhwa episode will air as well. I heard that they are having a variety new EPs next week so it'll probably be a couple of weeks. Wahhh……..I like 1n2d show.

hinhwa To Appear On “2 Days & 1 Night” As Full Group

Shinhwa.jpg

All six members of Shinhwa will be appearing together on “2 Days & 1 Night”!

On July 18, a representative for the popular KBS 2TV variety show announced, “Shinhwa has been confirmed to be appearing on the program as a full group. We are still in the process of determining their [filming] schedule.”

Shinhwa, who celebrated the 20th anniversary of their debut earlier this year, is widely renowned for their teamwork and their hilarious chemistry on variety shows.

“2 Days & 1 Night” airs on Sundays at 6:20 p.m. KST.

Check out the latest episode of the show below!

Watch Now

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

Teaser for Law of The Jungle in Sabah.

The 1st episode of Law of The Jungle in Sabah premieres on Friday July 27th at 22:00 (KST).  As Shinhwa is in the 2nd group, their episodes will probably start some time in August. (cr: EricMun.tumblr)

Too bad we have to wait till August... :(

Please excuse the LQ screencap from my phone lol

Cool bean Eric!  The first screen cap was probably on the 1st day or 2 since we all know his bear grows out pretty fast! :lol:

You can see the stubble in the 2nd screencap :lol:

Dii72QtVQAEJNN4.jpg

Dii_eBPXUAEg58d.jpg

First time ever seeing Andy first time with a stache I think? :)

Dii4SINXcAAUNEG.jpg

Some one said Apink's Namjoon got carried out?  I hope nothing too serious and she was ok.

Dii4xuxWkAUJoVi.jpg

Cutie Donggu!! :)

Dii7KEJVMAAOkDd.jpg

On 7/11/2018 at 4:27 AM, willenette said:

K-Drama Time Machine: SHINHWA’s Eric Moon Swoons As Hallyu-Star-In-Love With “Spy Myungwol” Han Ye Seul

It has been seven years since Spy Myungwol won us over with its amusing and thrilling love story!

Eric Moon is one of the most decorated idol-turned actors in terms of his relatively consistent successes in the dramas he starred in.

His choices of dramas over the years gifted his fans with varying roles which are worth remembering.

Reveal hidden contents

myung-wol-the-spy-hdtv-x264-e08-450p-han

All photos from KBS2 TV.

source : HelloKpop

Reveal hidden contents

woahahaha thanks for this recap.  This would had been a fun drama if it wasn't for the drama behind the drama. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

On 7/17/2018 at 11:19 PM, willenette said:

*** Hahaha - NICE...........there's something to look forward to about Eric soon. I'm so excited.  I already smell SO MUCH FUN here.  This will be a VERY interesting EP. :lol: The details of the concept have not been confirmed for the group's upcoming filming. There's no news yet on when the Shinhwa episode will air as well. I heard that they are having a variety new EPs next week so it'll probably be a couple of weeks. Wahhh……..I like 1n2d show.

Shinhwa To Appear On “2 Days & 1 Night” As Full Group

Source (1) / soompi news

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!  Not only to see Eric & Shinhwa but also it'll be subbed soon after hahahaha

LoTJ filmed way back in May but we'll see 2D1N first it looks like :)

180720 Shinhwa Spotted Filming for ‘1 Night & 2 Days’ at Jajakdo Beach

Trans from sangil7931′s post:

#WorkingHard #1Night2DaysFilming #Shinhwa
Came for the ‘1 Night 2 Days’ filming at Jajakdo beach.
Defcon is really bulky ㅋㅋㅋ

tumblr_pc6w25MeVe1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pc6w25MeVe1qckmvno2_1280.jpg

Source: sangil7931, smkpa11
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

========================================

I wish there's a close-up shot to see them clearer but it's easy to tell who is who from that 2nd photo. From right to left: Eric, Andy, Minwoo, Junjin, Hyesung, Dongwan.  I wonder if they'll pair 3 Shinhwa with 3 2D1N members.  I really hope not. *FINGERS CROSSED*

Eric looks pretty cool there but that black polo shirt just attracts more heat and it was a hot day....

On 7/5/2018 at 5:42 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the pictures. I feel the same way, too - And have you noticed her hand touching Eric's back? I understand the couple's privacy. Can you spot his Mom here? Is that his niece, the one, which face was covered? ........ He's such a very sweet & warm uncle! How much more when he becomes a Dad soon. I love watching him in his candid moment. :P

You meant Hyemi's hand?  In this photo?  Yes I LOVE THAT LITTLE GESTURE!!!  SWEEEEET!!!!!!!! :wub::wub:

tumblr_pb77b7CUXm1xrjhm3o3_1280.jpg

Only Hyemi was in the photos that were posted.  Eric's Mom & niece were seen in the video only.

The lady in blue in lower right corner is his mom.  She looks very gracious.

tumblr_pc70uvfGBf1qckmvno1_640.jpg

And this is Eric's niece Yoon Chaeyoung (Katie)

The way he called her up is so warm hearted and fun also, especially the hug. :heart:

I love affectionate people!!

tumblr_pc70uvfGBf1qckmvno2_r1_500.gif

The full video here.  LOVE LOVE HIS VOICE!

Eric is spotted today.  He looks so GOOOOD & CUUTE!!! :wub::wub::wub:

I love a simple line white shirt. So perfect for summery casual look but stylish at the same time.

It was at a restaurant. I wonder if it's a eat out after church (it's Sunday today :))

36932804_2163225430580823_42501828258960

36765795_210646382979340_543722372679598

On yesterday episode of CMC's The Great Gastby, Hyemi spotting the same sweatshirt that Eric wore in 3MAD back in 2016 season.  I wonder if the same one Eric wore on 3MAD or couple sweatshirt in her size.  She's tall enough to slip into his clothes but this one doesn't look too big on her consider Eric might have a large :)   Couple clothes is always adorable but I personally love the gals wear her guy's clothes.  It's very sweet and personal :heart:

This green sweat shirt is pretty popular in 2016 in dramas and on some female stars :)

DioaZoLVAAA-wKT.jpg

DioaZoLU8AEZk91.jpg

Uri Eric cameo in Are You Human and Why Secretary Kim  hahahaha

Is that you Shinhwa Chanjos in the production staffs of these 2 dramas? :lol:

Dh6f2KqV4AAKMQj.jpg

Dh6f4F7VMAIe_f9.jpg

screencaps by dramacf

On 7/21/2018 at 9:10 AM, Phi said:

woahahaha thanks for this recap.  This would had been a fun drama if it wasn't for the drama behind the drama. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!  Not only to see Eric & Shinhwa but also it'll be subbed soon after hahahaha

LoTJ filmed way back in May but we'll see 2D1N first it looks like :)

Hi Phi,  actually I find the drama fun & good. Oh, his Singaporean fans surely enjoyed the few episodes filmed at their Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade, Orchard Road, and Chinatown. It’s no secret that I love Eric Moon. He got to whip out that nasty smirk of his – which just floors me every time I see it here in the drama. Eric is excellent at acting.  And the second male lead, Lee Jin Wook is handsome. The lead female, Han Ye Seul is fantastic, too! This drama soared from beginning to end. There were some genuine LOL moments in this drama.   Overall – quality silly fun!   There are a lot of tense build ups in this show, too. For those who still haven't watched this drama yet, I would recommend it, if you don’t have anything else to do. :lol:

• Like 1

On 7/23/2018 at 2:24 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi,  actually I find the drama fun & good. Oh, his Singaporean fans surely enjoyed the few episodes filmed at their Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade, Orchard Road, and Chinatown. It’s no secret that I love Eric Moon. He got to whip out that nasty smirk of his – which just floors me every time I see it here in the drama. Eric is excellent at acting.  And the second male lead, Lee Jin Wook is handsome. The lead female, Han Ye Seul is fantastic, too! This drama soared from beginning to end. There were some genuine LOL moments in this drama.   Overall – quality silly fun!   There are a lot of tense build ups in this show, too. For those who still haven't watched this drama yet, I would recommend it, if you don’t have anything else to do. :lol:

hahaha they were actually asked to participate in Kang Woo's showcase in Singapore.  It's interesting how he filmed in Singapore twice.  First time it was for Que Sera Sera and then Spy Myung Wol.  The drama started out fun but when they started to give in to the viewer's comments (north korean spy is still a touchy subject) and add more writers, the plot started to mess up.  I love the potential it had with the whole spy theme and the NIS +the mysterious book that supposes to hold a lot of power for whoever possesses it. But writer dropped this off and watered it down completely.  I love the silly and semi-wacky fun it had at the beginning if they chose to go with a serious spy plot.

Teaser for Law of The Jungle in Sabah.

Why do they put out this teaser only to make us wait till mid/late August for the 2nd group to air... :(

Love the CG for the call out to the other 3... Andy got dotted a lot by his hyung no matter how old he is.  Always their baby brother. :heart:   Love they used lot of Shinhwa's songs in the teaser. Hopefully the same in the actual broadcast.

Eric is a wet suit and scuba gears catching fish... He's like a fish in the water  :wub:

Law of The Jungle in Sabah - Cast Intro!

tumblr_pccdzmFvfc1xrjhm3o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pccdzmFvfc1xrjhm3o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_pccdzmFvfc1xrjhm3o4_1280.jpg

Source: http://programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/jungle/cast/50489#0_11

Trans: shinhwaRM via Shinhwa-Update

The tan obviously from Law of The Jungle & 1N2D filming.  Love that sun-kiss look :)

180722 Selfie with Shinhwa’s Eric

Went to #Wooraeok to eat #PyeongyangNoodles and met #Eric who came with his family. #Wooraeok has many celebrities coming in so you can see many of them while you wait.

It’s a little bit of exaggeration. It’s half celebs and half civilians.

(skip non related part)

#HowEricLooksInReaLlife, he looks so young. He was quite tan but still looked really young.

I’d want to have him as my older brother but he looks younger than me ㅠㅠ
Thank you for making good memories with Junsu (her son).

Source: moonsowon9@Naver blog
Translation: borimyul & EricMun.tumblr

It's amazing Eric consistently still be in the top 30 even though he doesn't have a solo activity aside from the guesting on Urban Fisherman & Law of The Jungle in Sabah (yet to be on air) and very low key.  

180728 July Brand Reputation Rankings For Male Advertisement Models - Shinhwa’s Eric in top 30

The Korean Business Research Institute has announced this month’s brand reputation rankings for male advertisement models!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of consumer behavior using big data collected from June 27 to July 28. The Korean Business Research Institute evaluated the participation, communication, media, and social values of 50 male advertisement models in order to calculate each star’s total brand reputation index for July.

Check out the top 30 below!

1. Park Seo Joon
  2. Wanna One’s Kang Daniel
  3. Gong Yoo
  4. Baek Jong Won
  5. Kang Dong Won
  6. ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo
  7. Park Bo Gum
  8. Lee Byung Hun
  9. Lee Sang Min
  10. Ha Seok Jin
  11. Won Bin
  12. Ha Jung Woo
  13. Jung Hae In
  14. Lee Dong Wook
  15. Cha Tae Hyun
  16. Ryu Jun Yeol
  17. Jung Woo Sung
  18. Seo Kang Joon
  19. Yoo Jae Suk
  20. Jun Hyun Moo
  21. Kim Soo Hyun
  22. Kim Jong Kook
  23. Song Joong Ki
  24. Shinhwa’s Eric
  25. Lee Seo Jin
  26. Ahn Jung Hwan
  27. Lee Jung Jae
  28. Jo In Sung
  29. Ma Dong Seok
  30. Cha Seung Won

Male-Advertisement-Model-Rankings.jpg

Source (1) + Via Soompi

180728 ‘Law of The Jungle’ Shinhwa’s Eric, Minwoo, Andy Are On, Showing Off Their 20 Years of Team Work
tumblr_inline_pclvxpoKmP1qcufwd_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_pclvxx6FCx1qcufwd_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_pclxatsFAA1qcufwd_1280.png

Group Shinhwa boasted exceptional team work in the show ’Law of The Jungle

In a preview for SBS ‘Law of The Jungle in Sabah’ released on July 27th, Shinhwa’s Eric, Minwoo and Andy joined Byungman as 38th Byungman Tribe.

Eric said “It’s the first time 3 members of a group to be on the show? With the members, we’re many times faster, quantity wise and speed wise. (Because) we don’t need to tell each other what to do since we know what each other wants without saying a word”, showing their 20 years of teamwork.

Eric, Minwoo and Andy showed of their team work even while eating a coconut.
Eric also jokingly said “With just the three of us, we don’t need to build a shelter and can just sleep any where.

Source: Sports Chosun

T/N:  Despite the teaser, the episodes with the 2nd group with RicMinDy won’t be aired till after the 1st group is done.

Too bad they didn't take photo of Eric & Hyemi together.  Or may be they did but Eric & Hyemi asked the shop owner not to post it...  Any way, I'm long for a couple pics but I understand the reason why. Very glad knowing they do spend time together as a couple in most 'Eric' sightings so far :)

180728 Shinhwa’s Eric & Na Hyemi Visited Shinwoo Instrument Store

tumblr_pckd5lUz831qckmvno3_1280.jpg

On a hot July morning, Eric and Na Hyemi visited us.

They bought 2 guitars.
Both were well mannered and had great halo behind them!!!!!!!
It was nice to see people you only see on TV in person~

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you

Source: Stat5150@Naver

T/N: The shop name is Shinwoo located in Nagwon Instrument Arcade (Korea's largest collection of musical instrument stores) near Insa-dong

Update: Shinhwa Announces Comeback Date And Concert

Shinhwa.jpg

Updated July 30 KST:

Hours after teasing that they will be returning soon, Shinhwa has revealed that they will be dropping their new special album “HEART” on August 28!

In honor of their 20th anniversary this year, the group will also be holding a concert on October 6 and 7.

Shinhwa2.jpg

Original Article:

Shinhwa is gearing up for a comeback!

On July 30, the group got fans excited when they released a “Coming Soon” poster on social media and their official website.

shinhwa1.jpg

Shinhwa is celebrating their 20th anniversary this year, and they released a new version of their “All Your Dreams” MV in March.

Shinhwa Company said, “The Shinhwa members are putting their all into preparations ahead of their comeback so that they can create a high quality album. Please look forward to it a lot.”

It was also recently announced that the group will soon be appearing on “2 Days & 1 Night.”

Stay tuned for more information on Shinhwa’s comeback!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 6:19 AM, willenette said:

Update: Shinhwa Announces Comeback Date And Concert

Updated July 30 KST:

Hours after teasing that they will be returning soon, Shinhwa has revealed that they will be dropping their new special album “HEART” on August 28!

In honor of their 20th anniversary this year, the group will also be holding a concert on October 6 and 7.

Original Article:

Shinhwa is gearing up for a comeback!

On July 30, the group got fans excited when they released a “Coming Soon” poster on social media and their official website.

Shinhwa is celebrating their 20th anniversary this year, and they released a new version of their “All Your Dreams” MV in March.

Shinhwa Company said, “The Shinhwa members are putting their all into preparations ahead of their comeback so that they can create a high quality album. Please look forward to it a lot.”

It was also recently announced that the group will soon be appearing on “2 Days & 1 Night.”

Stay tuned for more information on Shinhwa’s comeback!

Source (1) / soompi news

Thank you.  I'm still not sure if this is their comeback album or a special album (compilation of past hit/fav songs?) to commemorate their 20th Anniversary.  Still looking forward to it :)

Only Eric, Minwoo & Andy left their stache unshaved lol :lol:

180731 Shinhwa’s Eric, Minwoo & Andy with Group 2 Cast Members of ‘Law of The Jungle in Sabah’

Law of the Jungle in Sabah
With Olivia Travel in Kota Kinabalu ~ We were together at Olivia’s 2nd location on the last day
Me among celebrities~~ㅋㅋ so fun

tumblr_pcr70xZ30L1qckmvno1_1280.jpg

Source: dtq3296

180802 Shinhwa’s Eric, Minwoo and Andy at Law of The Jungle’s Guest House in Sabah

With Shinhwa Minwoo, Eric and Andy
Kota Kinabalu Olivia Travel ~~Awesome unforgettable time and memories at the 2nd location.

(t/n: This was taken back in May when they completed the recording for Law of The Jungle in Sabah)

Source: dtq3296

tumblr_pcuttvIl6H1qckmvno1_540.jpg

tumblr_pcuttvIl6H1qckmvno4_540.jpg

tumblr_pcuttvIl6H1qckmvno7_540.jpg

tumblr_pcuttvIl6H1qckmvno6_540.jpg

tumblr_pcuttvIl6H1qckmvno2_540.jpg

tumblr_pcuttvIl6H1qckmvno10_540.jpg

tumblr_pcuttvIl6H1qckmvno3_540.jpg

tumblr_pcuttvIl6H1qckmvno5_540.jpg

Source:

180731 Legend Idols in a Photoshoot by IDOLCHAMP: Shinhwa’s Eric #8

tumblr_inline_pcr82q3oPL1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pcr89zGQgX1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pcr8aorwXf1qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pcr870IiYo1qcufwd_1280.jpg(photos are for demonstration only)

Mobile app ‘IDOLCHAMP’ who is the ‘Photoshoot Master’ Idols with legendary photos from July 13 to July 23rd?

1. EXO’s Kai
  2. BTS’ V
  3. Apink’s Naeun
  4. TWICE’s Jeongyeon
  5. Red Velvet’s Seulgi
  6. JBJ’s Kwon Hyunbin
  7. BLACKPINK’s Jennie
  8. Shinhwa’s Eric
  9. f(x)’s Krystal
  10. Miss A’s Suzy

Source: iMBC

MY GAAAWD HOW CAN THIS 40 SOME GUY BE SO ADORKABLE??!!

Tell me, playing with Legos is more fun or some cans of Cola?

He certainly makes the later more fun for sure :lol:

997BEB365B5F313D30?original

994378365B5F310C25?original

SO HANDSOME, IT HURTS!!!

99039F365B5F312019?original

998EF4365B5F30F90F?original