[ENG SUB] 180601 Drunk Talk with Shinhwa +  Behind The Scenes

[ENG] 180601 Drunk Talk
(translated & subbed by malpabo)

[ENG] 180601 Drunk Talk Behind The Scenes
(translated & subbed by malpabo)

180601 Shinhwa’s Andy, “Eric’s nickname Mudfish, he’s slippery”, Starts ‘Catching Eric’ in Ulleung-do

Andy revealed that “Eric, the member of our group Shinhwa, has a ‘mudfish’ nickname”, as he started ’Catching Eric’ in Ulleung-do.

On MBN ’Let’s Go Cool, My Way’ to be broadcast on the 1st (Friday), the four casts (singer Lee Seung-chul,  Professor Kim Chang-ok, Shinhwa’s Andy, and actor Ryu Soo-young), will be going to Ulleung-do with the nature’s great splendor. They reportedly enjoyed a pleasant trip with memorable experiences like catching seafood from Ulleung-do island.

Andy made people laugh by saying ”Eric’s nickname is mudfish since he’s slippery like that. Today would be ‘Catching Eric!’ “ And he cheered by saying ”Eric does not disappoint me!“ since only one leg of the squid made it easy to fish all the mudfish. He also collected the seaweed from the clean Ulleung sea, showing the warm atmosphere of the show.

Source: Sports Chosun
Translation: EricMun.tumblr

T/N:  One of Eric’s nicknames is ‘mikkulaji’ (mudfish/loach) for being able to get through sticky situations… hence the slippery mudfish nickname :)

On 6/2/2018 at 8:48 AM, Phi said:

hahaha yes I'm very happy for them if they're having kid soon.  Though part of me wish it won't be too too late. Of course can have kids at any age but it IS more tiring chasing after kids in your 40s :lol:   And agree, not having kids let them get up and go any time they want. Is why I'm glad they have time to enjoy the newlywed life before being busy with bottle and diaper and crying kids... :D

Those pics were on the same Japan trip when they were spotted in Yuju-Shi a few days later

Hi Phi, ye, I've seen this picture some pages back when you posted it then. Thanks for sharing this again. :lol:

On 6/2/2018 at 9:37 AM, Phi said:

[ENG SUB] 180601 Drunk Talk with Shinhwa +  Behind The Scenes

[ENG] 180601 Drunk Talk
(translated & subbed by malpabo

[ENG] 180601 Drunk Talk Behind The Scenes
(translated & subbed by malpabo

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the videos. K-pop groups come and go, but this group lasts through the years. They have survived in its entirety with the same members. They have left an indelible mark on the K-pop industry & still counting.....I read in one of their interviews recently, Eric said that if he was taking something out of a bag, Andy would come and put sunscreen on his skin. They know what they need just by looking at each other. :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2018 at 4:28 AM, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the videos. K-pop groups come and go, but this group lasts through the years. They have survived in its entirety with the same members. They have left an indelible mark on the K-pop industry & still counting.....I read in one of their interviews recently, Eric said that if he was taking something out of a bag, Andy would come and put sunscreen on his skin. They know what they need just by looking at each other. :lol:

Hi, sorry for the super LAAAAAATEEEE reply, but here I am hahahaha

Yes, he said that in the drunken interview (in yellow as below)

180604 How Shinhwa keeps it together : They’re the oldest extant K-pop group, and they’re not done yet

03183929.jpg

03183929.jpg
K-pop groups come and go, but some last through the years. Shinhwa is one of them.

The six-man band debuted in 1998 and is the oldest Korean idol group to have survived in its entirety with the same members. In their 20 years together, they have released 13 albums - the latest was in January 2017. With hits like “Wild Eyes,” “Perfect Man” and “I Pray 4 U,” Shinhwa has left an indelible mark on the K-pop industry, and they’re not finished yet.

Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, interviewed the members of Shinhwa on May 29, the day that the group bought the rights to the Shinhwa name and became the first K-pop group to do so. The members debuted under SM Entertainment, separated from the agency in 2003 and worked with a different agency until 2011 when they founded their own group, Shinhwa Company.

Below are edited excerpts from the interview with Shinhwa’s members - Eric Mun, the leader, Lee Min-woo, Kim Dong-wan, Shin Hye-sung, Jun Jin and Andy Lee.

Q. This year marks Shinhwa’s 20th anniversary. What are your thoughts on that?
A. Jun Jin: We all feel the same, so we’ll let Hye-sung do the talking.

Hye-sung: We never thought that the six of us would be singing together for 20 years. When we were in our early or mid-20s, if someone asked us what we thought we would be doing 10 years later, we’d say, “We don’t know.” But now it’s been 20 years, and we’re really pleased because we feel like we’ve kept ourselves together through these 20 years with our fans. It’s something to celebrate.

You’re the oldest idol group and one that hasn’t had any changes to its members. What do you think lies at the center of your teamwork?

Jun Jin: When we have a problem, we try to solve it immediately. We have a different person leading the others at different times, which has made it even better. A member will take care of another one day, and a different member will take care of them and vice versa.

Hye-sung: We all have really different personalities, and I think that has actually worked really well, like cogwheels.

Eric: When Andy, Min-woo and I were on an episode of “Law of the Jungle,” Byung-man [the host] told us that he’d kept a close eye on us since there are no other idols as old as we are. He found it interesting how we would take care of each other even without saying much. For instance, if I was taking something out of a bag, Andy would come and put sunscreen on my skin. We know what we need just by looking at each other.

03184032.jpg

What was your happiest moment in your 20 years together?

Min-woo: I believe we all agree on this. We won our first prize on a music program with the album “T.O.P.” We didn’t get a win from our first album, but we did with our second. I can still clearly recall that moment. We went back to our dorm and toasted in celebration. It got us going after that.

You’re also famous for being very playful around each other. What are some moments you can think of?

Andy: Eric’s the best. Once, when we were living together in a dorm, I was playing games on my computer, and there was a balcony outside the room. He was standing out there staring at me for about an hour. I felt something was odd, looked up and saw him there. I was frightened to my wits.

Eric: I once hid in the bathtub when Hye-sung was taking care of his business, and when I poked my head out, he jumped to the ceiling from the toilet seat.

What’s the hardest song to perform?

Min-woo: “Wedding” is definitely the hardest. “Wild Eyes” is also hard.

Hye-sung: Min-woo used to run around when doing “Wild Eyes,” and he still does that. I used to think he was cool and doing a good job, but now when I see him do that, I think, “Don’t fall or you’ll get hurt.”

People used to be judgmental about singers becoming actors. How did you overcome that prejudice? Do you think you are going in the right direction as an actor?

Eric: I’m a singer-turned-actor, but Dong-wan is an actor-turned-singer. There are a lot of singers who go into acting now, but there weren’t so many when we started acting. There were a lot of negative reactions, but I think there is the fact that I went into acting without time to fully prepare myself for it.

Dong-wan: Looking back, I feel like I did well in Shinhwa but not so much as an actor. To be honest, I had some second thoughts.

A lot of first-generation idols from the 1990s are coming together to perform. What are your thoughts on that?

Min-woo: It’s really nice to see. A choreographer who used to work with us, Sechs Kies and Fin.K.L. once told us that it would be so much fun for Shinhwa, G.O.D., H.O.T., Sechs Kies, Fin.K.L. and S.E.S. to all come together and perform a festival over a few days. I think it would really be fun.

Eric: It would be fun to watch the rivalry between fans. It’s not so much the case these days since there are so many idol groups, but back in our most active days, each group used to have its own fan base, and that relationship was really fun. The rivalry between fans was amazing. If we get to see that and perform, it will be really fun.

Dong-wan: If there’s anyone who would like to make such an investment, contact us any time (laughs).

What do you like to be called?

Min-woo: People call us legends a lot because we’ve been together for so long, and I’m really grateful for the “idol legend” title. We want to be Shinhwa because that name has become legendary in K-pop history after 20 years. Besides, the word legend goes so well with Shinhwa. (Shinhwa means “myth” in Korean.)

Andy: I go mountain climbing a lot. There’s an old tree there, and trees grow more spectacular with time. I hope Shinhwa becomes such a group, which grows more amazing and deeper with each year.

What is Shinhwa to you all?

Hye-sung: It is my family and my heart.
Min-woo: Shinhwa is my heart. It was back then, and it is now. It will always be beating.
Eric: Shinhwa is Shinhwa. I hope that explains it all.  :heart:

Source: KoreaJoongAng Daily

Shinhwa is for Music Bank special broadcast to celebrate their 20th Anniversary as well this month.  They'll be performing All Your Dream... I'm happy see this song on broadcast for the 1st times but I gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed.  For pretty much half a year, it's always this song.  It's just that when you see it for so many times in a short time, it gets a little fatigue...

Can't wait to see new photos of them at the pre-recording.  It's been awhile for Eric since the filming of Law of The Jungle in late May. 

46 minutes ago, Phi said:

Hi, sorry for the super LAAAAAATEEEE reply, but here I am hahahaha

Yes, he said that in the drunken interview (in yellow as below)

180604 How Shinhwa keeps it together : They’re the oldest extant K-pop group, and they’re not done yet

K-pop groups come and go, but some last through the years. Shinhwa is one of them.

The six-man band debuted in 1998 and is the oldest Korean idol group to have survived in its entirety with the same members. In their 20 years together, they have released 13 albums - the latest was in January 2017. With hits like “Wild Eyes,” “Perfect Man” and “I Pray 4 U,” Shinhwa has left an indelible mark on the K-pop industry, and they’re not finished yet.

Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, interviewed the members of Shinhwa on May 29, the day that the group bought the rights to the Shinhwa name and became the first K-pop group to do so. The members debuted under SM Entertainment, separated from the agency in 2003 and worked with a different agency until 2011 when they founded their own group, Shinhwa Company.

Below are edited excerpts from the interview with Shinhwa’s members - Eric Mun, the leader, Lee Min-woo, Kim Dong-wan, Shin Hye-sung, Jun Jin and Andy Lee.

Q. This year marks Shinhwa’s 20th anniversary. What are your thoughts on that?
A. Jun Jin: We all feel the same, so we’ll let Hye-sung do the talking.

Hye-sung: We never thought that the six of us would be singing together for 20 years. When we were in our early or mid-20s, if someone asked us what we thought we would be doing 10 years later, we’d say, “We don’t know.” But now it’s been 20 years, and we’re really pleased because we feel like we’ve kept ourselves together through these 20 years with our fans. It’s something to celebrate.

You’re the oldest idol group and one that hasn’t had any changes to its members. What do you think lies at the center of your teamwork?

Jun Jin: When we have a problem, we try to solve it immediately. We have a different person leading the others at different times, which has made it even better. A member will take care of another one day, and a different member will take care of them and vice versa.

Hye-sung: We all have really different personalities, and I think that has actually worked really well, like cogwheels.

Eric: When Andy, Min-woo and I were on an episode of “Law of the Jungle,” Byung-man [the host] told us that he’d kept a close eye on us since there are no other idols as old as we are. He found it interesting how we would take care of each other even without saying much. For instance, if I was taking something out of a bag, Andy would come and put sunscreen on my skin. We know what we need just by looking at each other.

What was your happiest moment in your 20 years together?

Min-woo: I believe we all agree on this. We won our first prize on a music program with the album “T.O.P.” We didn’t get a win from our first album, but we did with our second. I can still clearly recall that moment. We went back to our dorm and toasted in celebration. It got us going after that.

You’re also famous for being very playful around each other. What are some moments you can think of?

Andy: Eric’s the best. Once, when we were living together in a dorm, I was playing games on my computer, and there was a balcony outside the room. He was standing out there staring at me for about an hour. I felt something was odd, looked up and saw him there. I was frightened to my wits.

Eric: I once hid in the bathtub when Hye-sung was taking care of his business, and when I poked my head out, he jumped to the ceiling from the toilet seat.

What’s the hardest song to perform?

Min-woo: “Wedding” is definitely the hardest. “Wild Eyes” is also hard.

Hye-sung: Min-woo used to run around when doing “Wild Eyes,” and he still does that. I used to think he was cool and doing a good job, but now when I see him do that, I think, “Don’t fall or you’ll get hurt.”

People used to be judgmental about singers becoming actors. How did you overcome that prejudice? Do you think you are going in the right direction as an actor?

Eric: I’m a singer-turned-actor, but Dong-wan is an actor-turned-singer. There are a lot of singers who go into acting now, but there weren’t so many when we started acting. There were a lot of negative reactions, but I think there is the fact that I went into acting without time to fully prepare myself for it.

Dong-wan: Looking back, I feel like I did well in Shinhwa but not so much as an actor. To be honest, I had some second thoughts.

A lot of first-generation idols from the 1990s are coming together to perform. What are your thoughts on that?

Min-woo: It’s really nice to see. A choreographer who used to work with us, Sechs Kies and Fin.K.L. once told us that it would be so much fun for Shinhwa, G.O.D., H.O.T., Sechs Kies, Fin.K.L. and S.E.S. to all come together and perform a festival over a few days. I think it would really be fun.

Eric: It would be fun to watch the rivalry between fans. It’s not so much the case these days since there are so many idol groups, but back in our most active days, each group used to have its own fan base, and that relationship was really fun. The rivalry between fans was amazing. If we get to see that and perform, it will be really fun.

Dong-wan: If there’s anyone who would like to make such an investment, contact us any time (laughs).

What do you like to be called?

Min-woo: People call us legends a lot because we’ve been together for so long, and I’m really grateful for the “idol legend” title. We want to be Shinhwa because that name has become legendary in K-pop history after 20 years. Besides, the word legend goes so well with Shinhwa. (Shinhwa means “myth” in Korean.)

Andy: I go mountain climbing a lot. There’s an old tree there, and trees grow more spectacular with time. I hope Shinhwa becomes such a group, which grows more amazing and deeper with each year.

What is Shinhwa to you all?

Hye-sung: It is my family and my heart.
Min-woo: Shinhwa is my heart. It was back then, and it is now. It will always be beating.
Eric: Shinhwa is Shinhwa. I hope that explains it all.  :heart:

Source: KoreaJoongAng Daily

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this interview. I do agree with Min-woo, "the name Shinhwa has become legendary in K-pop history for many years." - So, that's what the name means in Korean. And to put it in simpler term with no explanation anymore - Eric says - "Shinhwa is Shinhwa" - This I couldn't agree MORE ! :P

• Like 1

Alright, since Eric has been too quiet after coming back from Law of The Jungle in Sabarh, Hyemi is busy! :)

Hyemi is casted in a new web drama "Miss/Mr Han".  It sounds pretty interesting.  It's a comedy/horror/fantasy of a ghost Ji Hyun (Na Hyemi) who wants to become a man. VAV's Ayno Noh Yoonho (ex member of MONSTA X) will play the male lead as a plastic surgeon who help Hyemi setting into his body.  The PD Park Junghyuk (another Junghuk but not Mun Junghyuk hahahaha) said it's like a cross of Secret Garden and Oh My Ghost..  This one seems to be more on a comedic side.  It says the web drama is to be broadcast in August simultaneously with Thailand, China and Vietnam.

Hyemi cut her hair short for her character of this drama!!  Some might not liking the new hair, but I think she looks cute with that unruly bob. :)

I wonder how long this will be. The premise sound interesting...  Hyemi has been busy with this year after leaving Image Asia after her contract ended.  A supporting role in an 8-episode web drama last month.  An appearance at CMC's "The Great Gatsby" with her puppy Seogeum (and it's a SHE!!! :)) and Eric's dog Gomdori (how I miss this kid!!).  Even though these are not big shows but her role are meatier than those when she was with Image Asia.  I read NB's post about the presscon, salty/jealousy knetz can choke with their mean comments.  Hyemi IS pretty lol  I'm happy for her.  Keep going on with your life and ignore those pathetic losers girlie!!!

Some photos of her at the presscon.  I love looking at her face close-up.  Her eyes & lips are beautiful.

1529990625_1367115.jpg

1529997228384697.jpg

1529990306_1367112.jpg

1529997239273363.jpg

1529997252120252.jpg

1529997280154822.jpg

1529990625_1367115.jpg

201806261439466096_1.jpg

1529997267528067.jpg

1529991236296774.jpg

1529999719070402.jpg

201806261429426650_1.jpg

201806261446586567_1.jpg

201806261446576959_1.jpg

1529992244933120.jpg

35328645_192562934916862_256055866892799

11 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing this interview. I do agree with Min-woo, "the name Shinhwa has become legendary in K-pop history for many years." - So, that's what the name means in Korean.   And to put it in simpler term with no explanation anymore - Eric says - "Shinhwa is Shinhwa" - This I couldn't agree MORE ! :P

Oh my, YOU ARE ONLINEEEEE!!!  :)

Yes, Shinhwa literally means 'legend'... and yes, sometimes the simplest packs quite a punch :D

• Like 2

Eric & Hyemi's 1st Anniversary is this weekend, JULY 1st!! and it's CANADA DAY!!!  :)

I'll give them a celebratory toast from my camp some where in the Laurentian Mountains of Quebec hahaha!!

34684722_2141965462755382_82877485743184

1 hour ago, Phi said:

Shinhwa is for Music Bank special broadcast to celebrate their 20th Anniversary as well this month.  They'll be performing All Your Dream... I'm happy see this song on broadcast for the 1st times but I gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed.  For pretty much half a year, it's always this song.  It's just that when you see it for so many times in a short time, it gets a little fatigue...

Can't wait to see new photos of them at the pre-recording.  It's been awhile for Eric since the filming of Law of The Jungle in late May. 

Phi, thanks for sharing this info.  So, they started/debuted in the same year.  I heard that this will be on Friday/June 29. This is right timing since SHINHWA also is celebrating its 20th anniversary as well. As far as I remember their last appearance on 'Music Bank' was last year, right? This song was also released last March for the fans, right?  I'm looking forward to it. :P

[Music Bank]

Showtime : Live: Fri 17:00 | Re-run: 23:00 | Eng Sub(RE): Sun 10:30, Mon 7:30 (Seoul, UTC+9)

• Like 2

On 6/27/2018 at 12:35 AM, willenette said:

Phi, thanks for sharing this info.  So, they started/debuted in the same year.  I heard that this will be on Friday/June 29. This is right timing since SHINHWA also is celebrating its 20th anniversary as well. As far as I remember their last appearance on 'Music Bank' was last year, right? This song was also released last March for the fans, right?  I'm looking forward to it. :P

[Music Bank]

Showtime : Live: Fri 17:00 | Re-run: 23:00 | Eng Sub(RE): Sun 10:30, Mon 7:30 (Seoul, UTC+9)

Yep both Shinhwa & Music Bank celebrate their 20th Anniversary and SOOMPI too?!!!! :) 

2018 is a big 20 for many hahahaha  Yes, Shinhwa's on Music Bank was back in January last year for 'Touch' comeback.

They're coming back again this year too.  When Andy held a fanmeet in Taiwan, he said Shinhwa will drop the album in August.  But on Music Bank performance today, it was mention a September comeback instead.  Though it didn't come out from Shinhwa so it's still to see but I'm sure it's either these 2 months... but I feel like late August.... :lol:

I just hope to see Eric back on to drama land quickly.... as it's been quite a while....!!!!

• Like 1

180629 Shinhwa’s IG Update + Performances on KBS Music Bank

35617719_250291638859375_722696746267416

Thank you all Shinhwa Changjos who came to cheer us despite the hot weather!
Till we meet again, be careful with the heat!
And to KBS Music Bank who is the same age as Shinhwa, congrats once again on your 20th Anniversary^^
#Shinhwa #ShinhwaChanjo #MusicBank #Shinhwa20thAnniversary #MusicBank20thAnniversary

Source: Shinhwa IG

Stage Performances:

[ENG SUB] Dressing Room Interview with Shinhwa

Eric intro his exotic charisma character with style!!! That's charisma there :)

• Like 1

180629 “From Hyunbin to Park Seojun”.. Who’s the best tough boyfriend? Shinhwa’s Eric mentioned

‘Good guy’ Song Joong-ki was popular but some other male leads in dramas charmed the viewers with their tough and cold characters. The gap between being the sweetest guy to his girl and being difficult, mean sometimes, had certain appeals. We gathered these representatives who charmed the viewers through their 'Tsundere’ drama characters.

◆ 'Whatever Eric does’ Eric

Eric in tvN ’3 Meals a Day’ was a warm and generous guy ever but in the dramas he was indifferent and cold. The Kang Taeha was so attractive in KBS 2TV ’Discovery of Love’ who was rushing into Han Yeorum (Jung Yumi) and Park Dokyung of tvN ’Again Miss Oh Haeyoung’ who opened up to love again with Oh Haeyoung (Seo Hyunjin) made your heart pound.

(omit the rest)

Source: OSEN

• Like 1

On 6/30/2018 at 11:19 AM, Phi said:

Yep both Shinhwa & Music Bank celebrate their 20th Anniversary and SOOMPI too?!!!! :) 

2018 is a big 20 for many hahahaha  Yes, Shinhwa's on Music Bank was back in January last year for 'Touch' comeback.

They're coming back again this year too.  When Andy held a fanmeet in Taiwan, he said Shinhwa will drop the album in August.  But on Music Bank performance today, it was mention a September comeback instead.  Though it didn't come out from Shinhwa so it's still to see but I'm sure it's either these 2 months... but I feel like late August.... :lol:

I just hope to see Eric back on to drama land quickly.... as it's been quite a while....!!!!

Hi Phi, I hope so, too! It's been quite a long while since his last drama. I miss him on the screen. :P

• Like 1

Back from camping!!!!  I missed Eric & Hyemi's 1st wedding anniversary!  I did give them a lemonade toast at my camp on the day of hahahaha

Here to the lovely couple!!!

tumblr_osh0kgMmSx1rvbzggo3_r1_400.gif  tumblr_osh0kgMmSx1rvbzggo2_r1_400.gif

This moment when Eric gently unstuck the veil for Hyemi then adoringly looked to her as if he was saying you are beautiful!!!  It makes me all soft and mushy

tumblr_osezh11ppI1rvbzggo4_r2_540.gif

tumblr_osezh11ppI1rvbzggo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_osezh11ppI1rvbzggo2_r2_540.gif

tumblr_osezh11ppI1rvbzggo1_r3_540.gif

tumblr_osfjghfJDL1rvbzggo3_r2_540.gif

Small, simple things but it's show how much he cares for Hyemi to notice small things like that.

Sweet!!!

tumblr_ossd67HECw1rvbzggo2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ossd67HECw1rvbzggo1_r1_540.gif

36530904_503952096724346_137206751219102

tumblr_osew60vz9t1rvbzggo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_osew60vz9t1rvbzggo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_osew60vz9t1rvbzggo2_1280.jpg

Classic Shinhwa!!!

I'm glad Eric is the 1st to get married in Shinhwa.  It's a lot to take for the fans to get used to with oppa is getting married... I just hope the next Shinhwa member(s) to get married will go smoother and less harsh now that fans are adjusting to through Eric's marriage.  They all deserve happiness, single or attached.

tumblr_osw5jiCNXl1rvbzggo1_540.png

tumblr_oskyvtAGg11rvbzggo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_oskyvtAGg11rvbzggo1_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ot0pdocq6N1rvbzggo8_r1_540.gif

tumblr_osj0ag3pro1rvbzggo1_r1_540.png

tumblr_osj0ag3pro1rvbzggo2_540.png

tumblr_osj0ag3pro1rvbzggo5_540.png

tumblr_osj0ag3pro1rvbzggo3_540.png

tumblr_osj0ag3pro1rvbzggo4_540.png

tumblr_osj0ag3pro1rvbzggo9_540.png

tumblr_osj0ag3pro1rvbzggo8_540.png

tumblr_osj0ag3pro1rvbzggo10_r1_540.png

tumblr_osj0ag3pro1rvbzggo7_r1_540.png

Eric on the day of the wedding:  “I want to sincerely thank all our fans who have congratulated us on our new beginning. We will respect each other, and hope to raise a happy and healthy family together in the future.”  ~~~  What impress me most is the 'respect each other' part, especially when Eric is 12 years older, and especially in Korea where being respectful to the older ones is expected. Even though I'll be jumping for joy at the baby announcement, I'm so glad they haven't as most expected since Eric is nearly 40 lol   I'm glad Hyemi is having her own works (even if small, or even if Eric can provide for his family, and less irrational hates from salty peeps on her).  It's the sense of feeling accomplished, satisfaction to pursuit what she loves to do, as well as contributing to the household.  She might choose to care for her family full-time later on when they have kids, but I'm glad she has the freedom to choose what she'd like to be at certain phase of life. :heart:

19624228_323249378118005_311702034839922

Dg8m-fjXcAAgiio.jpg

19535399_306432539784526_362144251189500

Dg8m1ikX0AA6Key.jpg

Dg9vBFoW4AEE60W.jpg

Dg9vBFoXUAArOt6.jpg

22580644_1828865237142568_56255993345411

tumblr_inline_osetz9GfDJ1qcufwd_1280.jpg

Dg9vBFpW0AIsWBd.jpg

tumblr_inline_osh5v8Uda21qcufwd_1280.jpg

tumblr_osmqcnCey01rvbzggo1_1280.jpg

20905436_117666012225351_158905155779244

tumblr_osfudkxN801rvbzggo1_1280.png

• Like 1

Gosh thank goodness this person got such good video!  It's sweet of Uncle Eric when he stepped forward to embrace Katie.   Looks like the niece & nephew (Katie & Daniel) are having their Summer break in Korea again.  Summer 2016, they got to visit Uncle Eric & Hyunjin on OHYA filming set.  Summer 2017 was Eric & Hyemi's wedding.  Summer 2018 Eric & Hyemi went to support Katie.  It was the last performance of the play (God Image) that is touring from the US to Korea and China.  This one was the last performance in Korea.  It's special since it was also Eric & Hyemi's 1st wedding anniversary. 

Eric beaming smile in the aisle looking for Katie, you can tell how proud he was of her.  And that step forward to embrace her was sweet and genuine!  I LOVE PEOPLE WITH STRONG FAMILY BOND!!!!!!!!!!  Eric's niece & nephews adore their samchon just like he adores them. :heart:

Seeing Hyemi's back view next to Eric made me wish to see pic of them together....  Knowing how carefree and affectionate Eric is to his love ones, I feel sorry sometimes that they're being careful / considerate of Shinhwa Changjos to not take photos together in public.  That said, I fully understand why RicMi takes that measure. :heart::heart:

I'm giggling reading the fanaccount Eric was quietly there to support his niece and suddenly got called to make a speech out of no where :)

180701 Eric, Hyemi and his Mom were spotted at a play in support of his niece Katie.

OMG :o
Eric came to see a performance in my church with his family!!!!!
When he went up to cheer on his niece, the church went into a frenzy
While focusing on his niece, he was suddenly called forward yet he willingly went up and greeted everyone, even took pictures one by one, such great manners

I mustered the courage as I wanted to take a picture together (kekeke)
Wouldn't be able to sleep if I hadn't (kekeke)
Thanks a bunch (kekeke)

# GIM (God's Image Ministry)
# God's Image
# Thank You, Lord # I will be a fan from today
# Shinhwa # Eric # Mannered guy # Full of manners
# Will come again next year
# Awkward smile as I was nervous

Translation by ShinhwaRM

tumblr_pb77b7CUXm1xrjhm3o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb77b7CUXm1xrjhm3o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pb77b7CUXm1xrjhm3o2_1280.jpg

35575168_274342129794013_477370703253445

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 6:01 AM, Phi said:

Gosh thank goodness this person got such good video!  It's sweet of Uncle Eric when he stepped forward to embrace Katie.   Looks like the niece & nephew (Katie & Daniel) are having their Summer break in Korea again.  Summer 2016, they got to visit Uncle Eric & Hyunjin on OHYA filming set.  Summer 2017 was Eric & Hyemi's wedding.  Summer 2018 Eric & Hyemi went to support Katie.  It was the last performance of the play (God Image) that is touring from the US to Korea and China.  This one was the last performance in Korea.  It's special since it was also Eric & Hyemi's 1st wedding anniversary. 

Eric beaming smile in the aisle looking for Katie, you can tell how proud he was of her.  And that step forward to embrace her was sweet and genuine!  I LOVE PEOPLE WITH STRONG FAMILY BOND!!!!!!!!!!  Eric's niece & nephews adore their samchon just like he adores them. :heart:

Seeing Hyemi's back view next to Eric made me wish to see pic of them together....  Knowing how carefree and affectionate Eric is to his love ones, I feel sorry sometimes that they're being careful / considerate of Shinhwa Changjos to not take photos together in public.  That said, I fully understand why RicMi takes that measure. :heart::heart:

I'm giggling reading the fanaccount Eric was quietly there to support his niece and suddenly got called to make a speech out of no where :)

180701 Eric, Hyemi and his Mom were spotted at a play in support of his niece Katie.

OMG :o
Eric came to see a performance in my church with his family!!!!!
When he went up to cheer on his niece, the church went into a frenzy
While focusing on his niece, he was suddenly called forward yet he willingly went up and greeted everyone, even took pictures one by one, such great manners

I mustered the courage as I wanted to take a picture together (kekeke)
Wouldn't be able to sleep if I hadn't (kekeke)
Thanks a bunch (kekeke)

# GIM (God's Image Ministry)
# God's Image
# Thank You, Lord # I will be a fan from today
# Shinhwa # Eric # Mannered guy # Full of manners
# Will come again next year
# Awkward smile as I was nervous

Translation by ShinhwaRM

Hi Phi, thanks for sharing the pictures. I feel the same way, too - And have you noticed her hand touching Eric's back? I understand the couple's privacy. Can you spot his Mom here? Is that his niece, the one, which face was covered? ........ He's such a very sweet & warm uncle! How much more when he becomes a Dad soon. I love watching him in his candid moment. :P

• Like 2

K-Drama Time Machine: SHINHWA’s Eric Moon Swoons As Hallyu-Star-In-Love With “Spy Myungwol” Han Ye Seul

spymyungwol.jpg?resize=660,400&ssl=1

It has been seven years since Spy Myungwol won us over with its amusing and thrilling love story!

Eric Moon is one of the most decorated idol-turned actors in terms of his relatively consistent successes in the dramas he starred in.

His choices of dramas over the years gifted his fans with varying roles which are worth remembering.

Spy_MyeongWol-p1.jpg?w=682&ssl=1

Such is the case for Spy Myungwol, which is a character Eric easily immersed into as he plays the role of a top actor with adorable hubris. Added with Han Ye Seul’s rendition of a North Korean spy on a mission to seduce the top actor, we get a hilarious romantic ride, perfect for binge-watching at weekend nights.

Spy Myungwol Quick Recap

In accordance to fulfilling a military order, North Korean spy Myungwol infiltrates South Korea in her goal to seduce Hallyu superstar Kang Woo (Eric) so that he defects to North Korea as part of their military plan to kill Korean wave. Yes, cutely weird right? Her persistence achieves her goal, but her emotions sway to an unexpected scenario which her undercover agent skills can’t solve. She embarks on a dangerous love affair and proves that a memorable love can spring beyond the North Korean border.

smw-1.jpg?w=720&ssl=1

Not your typical spy story

A serving of a North Korean spy who falls in love with a South Korean top actor won’t be needing much to pique your attention. Rest assured that the hilarious interactions and interaction between the love couple would put you on drama highs without reservations.

The endearing man-candy Kang-woo and the equally charming Myung Wol promise 16 episodes of bliss with the thrills, cutesies and romance thrown along the way. The outlandish character of spy Myungwol spins the zest of the story as she transits from a snappy secret service agent to a woman who must make a plucky top star love her.

The addictive couple bickering coupled with the reversal of roles are some of the things to look forward to in the narrative. The premise of having the heroine protecting the leading man is a breather on the usual vulnerable leading ladies needing a chaebol-in-the-shining-armor to rescue them. There is also an equally lovable second lead (Lee Jin Wook) on the side too – which makes the love ride all the more exciting.

This is one perky romantic comedy which will let you witness the dynamics of how a strong heroine can induce the heart-fluttering moments owing to her lack of vulnerability. Filled with endearing pride, the Hallyu actor who falls in love with his protector seasons the fictional love flow, credit to Eric Moon’s smart interpretation of his role.

A love spectacle powered by endearing couple and spirited trajectory, Spy Myungwol will leave you laughing and asking for more.

79a838eac84882e8b5bf6d5e835bf20c.jpg?w=5

Spoiler

myung-wol-the-spy-hdtv-x264-e08-450p-han

All photos from KBS2 TV.

source : HelloKpop

Spoiler

• Like 2