[ANIME/MANGA] Code Geass

Guest dreamskye.

Guest madeinktown

second season is suppose to come out sometime before the new year. i'm guessing sometime in december.

i was just pissed about how long they made us wait for the last episode of the first season. it was good and all, but dang, 3 or 4 months of waiting...

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yukumushio

lol really? In December!!! YAYYYY but maan, that was soooo stupid. WORST ENDING EVER. Made me love it more.

lol really? In December!!! YAYYYY but maan, that was soooo stupid. WORST ENDING EVER. Made me love it more.

Did they actually shoot each other at the end tho?

Well that's the whole point of the cliffhanger, they want us to wait and see in the next season. Although realistically i don't think either of them would die...would make for a very short S2. :P

Guest Special Ed

Well that's the whole point of the cliffhanger, they want us to wait and see in the next season. Although realistically i don't think either of them would die...would make for a very short S2. :P

Same here. lol. I think they missed or someone/thing interfered. But now they know each other's identity and intentions. I can feel the draaammmaa!! The 3 D's! Death, doom, and destruction!

But I have a feeling Lelouch is gonna be "alone" (like previous anime magazines stated in him being the lone warrior) cuz he betrayed the Japanese and his fellow Black Knight companions during the season 1 finale.

Plus I have this feeling that Lelouch is gonna die at the end cuz his Geass is going whack like Mao's.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

^I think that one red head is going to stay by Lelouch's side. But I also think she's gonna die, too. CC probably knows how to control the Geass, but she's forbidden to tell him.

Guest yukumushio

I don't understand some stuff lol HALP!

1. When they first made the contract for GEASS (CC and Lelouch) what were the conditions of the contract?

2.What happened at the end again? I sorta forgot...lol all I remember is the awesome subs of Your-Mom "OMG I had hot crazy *intercourse* with an 11" lmao

*Is that alright?

^I think that one red head is going to stay by Lelouch's side. But I also think she's gonna die, too. CC probably knows how to control the Geass, but she's forbidden to tell him.

Lelouch just needs an eyepatch and he'll be fine. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest madeinktown

The January issue (on sale December 10) of Kadokawa's Newtype magazine will finally confirm that Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion's new television series will premiere in Japan in the spring of 2008. The same magazine announced in March that a sequel was in the works for the military robot anime project. However, the blog on the official website had to downplay premature Internet rumors of a second television series by stating that the producers did not know, as recently as July, if the sequel would air on television or be released in theaters or home video.

Source: Moon Phase

taken from ANN

spring 08...ew

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a "Trailer" for the second season

I thought it was more like scenes from the second season to keep us interested X_X

There are definitely loads of spoilers but here is the clip if anyone wants it

Youtube

Guest Special Ed

There is a "Trailer" for the second season

I thought it was more like scenes from the second season to keep us interested X_X

There are definitely loads of spoilers but here is the clip if anyone wants it

Youtube

I watched it too. Its looks ... happy. lol. I was actually expecting a lot of the 4 D's: Doom, Death, Destruction, and Drama. lol.

Guest kawaiixgrl

I LOVE THIS ANIME

lulu is soo freakin hot and cute!! pretty much every girl on their has liked him!!

O_O"

GAWD.it reminds me soo much of death note and gundam seed mixed.

athrun[ lulu] kira [suzaku] lacus[ euphie] that blondie [ kallen]

it took me wto days to watch all 25 episodes.

MAJOR CLIFF HANGER -_-"""

• 1 month later...
Guest jxmode

Yeah I was at a convention and they were was press of them introducing it.

I'm really anticipating the 2nd season >< I want to know what happened after that cliffhanger ending.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived