[ANIME/MANGA] Code Geass

Guest dreamskye.

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

Everything is getting so messed up. The problem with Lulu and Suzaku is that they are so naive!!! EVERYONE IS!

About the next episode:

I have a feeling that Lulu is going to end up saying "Who are you? I don't have a sister. I only have Rolo, my brother." Something like that because he doesn't want to blow his cover

I think so too..but I'll think he'll hesitate and then say it, and Suzaku will get like super suspicious :unsure:

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Predictions

We all saw what happened when Euphemia became governer and became under the power of Lelouch's Geass. Since Nunally is becoming the new governer of Area 11, I believe someway, somehow, she is going to end up dead and Lelouch just lost everything he was fighting for and give up or become determined to crush Britannia.

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

Omg Episode 6 was so BEASTY!!

Nunally is starting to annoy me o:<

and Suzaku...JUST DIE ALREADY OMFG.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

^it's not her fault

i blame lulu and suzaku

nunally is totally being used even though she says she volunteered, i love nunally she's so ignorant and naive that she's nice. sometimes it's better to not know anything.

i think their dad is a total [insert whatever insult because he's all of it]

and i'm sure suzaku can't become knight of one because i think VV is knight of one, speaking of VV, he looks so much like a girl, i think he and the king have a thing for each other.

Prediction

I think Rolo is going to kill Nunally because he's jealous of her that she has the love and affection from Lulu of being an older brother.

just started watching this anime, and boy does it leave good endings. i'm dying right now for ep.7!

and what exactly is suzaku fighting for?! at first i thought it was for lelouch, and then nunally and then euphime. man...he's really confusing me.

but nevertheless, this show is amazing

Guest dudeman

Wow, was that such a wonderful episode, or was that such a wonderful episode?

The whole developments Lelouch has to go through when coping with Nunnally's new plans is so wonderful to see, cuz it's basically a turning point for him when he realizes that fighting for Nunnally will have to be done a little bit differently now that his current plans directly conflict with those of Nunnally's. I thought his character growth was well shown when he sinks to the level of attempting Refrain, but thankfully Kallen and Rolo was there. The part where he meets with his friends who supposedly left without him is probably one of the most moving scenes in the series, because Lelouch finally realizes other ways of being happy.

And of course, who could forget the badass scene where he wipes out the troops with...bubbles? HAW HAW HAW. That was pretty sick, I must say; pretty sick way of beating your opponents. And of course, his final trump card, which I'm sure will really change the way they fight from now on (Yeah, no matter what Lelouch said, the fight is definitely still going; just not in the typical way as before). Nothing will be easy, of course, but I just can't wait to see the look on Suzaku's face when he realizes that he won't be able to do much to Zero now. Lelouch, you've put up a very decent trojan horse, if I do say so myself.

Guest HKS457

^ agree because now britiannia cant attack on black knights without looking like a jackass to the whole world, and even if susaku finds out that lulu regained his memories, their goals remains the same (peace) so they wont fight one another for little things. (altho i still dislike susaku)

it was an great episode, what he did towards the end of the episode was simply genius

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

No Rolo is not his real brother..

Erm..he WAS a spy..

Lulu was able to trick Rolo right? :lol:

Although I do feel bad for Rolo when lulu said he'll discard him like a piece of cloth

Guest luriel

I was kind of disappointed with the beginning of R2 after watching Gundam 00, but DAMN. Episode 6-7 really revived my love for this series. ;o

Kallen finally gets more screen-time! Her Guren Kashoushiki even pulled a /Jesus Yamato upgrade. rofl ._. I was really anticipating a KaLulu kiss, but I'm glad she didn't take advantage of the situation when an individual is in a rather emotionally disturbed state. /cough, Shirley. >_>

Contrary to the plethora of anti-Suzaku sentiments expressed- I don't entirely hate him, but I'm not fond of him either. I mean, what's Code Geass without Lulu pwning Suzaku, eh? ^__^ Meh, SuzakuxEuphie was too sickening and generic to watch imo.

Awww, and Gino. :wub: He really adds life to KoR, as opposed to emotionless Loli girl, and "male PMS'ing" Suzaku.

Guest knockblock

Code Geass has become of my favorite series now. R2 has disappointed. Up to episode 7. My favorite new character from r2 is the the guy from the Chinese government Li or thats what I think his name is.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

After watching eps. 7 i still keep my prediction of rolo and nunnally

(he's going to kill her)

it's nice that lulu's friend included rolo but he's life was so messed up that he's going to do that

Lol.

I think euphie was my favourite character. Can't help it though even at the beginning she was rather well annoying to me.

Somehow, I think when Lulu made a decision to fight again in Episode 7, when he found out that the Black knight isnt solely for Nanally, he and Nanally will be in a conflict. But somehow, I felt that Episode 7 was a mental torture for him.

Guest co_Okie

AHH LELOUCHE FTW.

Lulu looks so awesome with his white tuxedo suit thingy in R2. <3

I seriously love this anime.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iAD0RKABLESi

ep 9.

Why the hell Nina treat Milly like that? Milly cares for all of them. Stupid ugly beotch :fury: I really hate Nina I hope she dies soon in upcoming episodes LOL. How old is the Tianzhi empress girl? Her and Xingke should be a couple! ;)

actually nvm hes 26..LOL..

Guest DarkAngelInLove

what the heck is lulu's intentions?

i thought he wants to create a place where all of his friends can be happy!

i'm so confuse of what he's doing.

Archived