[ANIME/MANGA] Code Geass

Guest dreamskye.

Guest xTwilight

C.C likes to strip in most of the episodes, and therefore the anime = win, despite a failure protagonist.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheLLiJiElUn

Oh my gawd! A big turn of events. The ending of episode 11 freaken shocked mee! That little pink girl keeps taking pictures of Lelouch. I wonder if she really knows who he is since she has pictures of him now and when he was younger which both share the same first name! Things got so much more complicated for lelouch. I don't get why shirley looked so depressed at the end though..unless they all know lelouch is zero then yeah..iono! any thoughts?

So much suspense ;_;

I can't wait till the next episode. -o- the episode always pasts by so fast.. *sigh!*

==waits for episode 12!==

Guest xTwilight

I don't get why shirley looked so depressed at the end though..

I always thought it was cause sayoko suddenly went all over her in the library.

Girl-on-girl action ftw.

Guest hiddensanctum

I always thought it was cause sayoko suddenly went all over her in the library.

Girl-on-girl action ftw.

Yea...I've been wondering about that too >.>; I mean I thought Sherly liked Lulu

Guest DarkAngelInLove

couldn't sayako thought of something else? well i guess it add some relationship suspense

SOMEONE SAVE KALLEN!!

Guest xTwilight

couldn't sayako thought of something else? well i guess it add some relationship suspense

SOMEONE SAVE KALLEN!!

What else could she do? It's shirley, the dunce.

She chose the most effective way to handle the situation, although I suppose she did forget to mention that to lelouche.

Guest hiddensanctum

She chose the most effective way to handle the situation, although I suppose she did forget to mention that to lelouche.

Shirley is always so emo -.- I don't know...she could of just dragged her away or something...besides kiss her. Wait, I just watched the episode again...we can't even be sure what sayako did. All we see if holding then book dropping. It could be something else that happened...this show is known for those mind bobbing twists.

Guest KAITOU KID.

Shirley is always so emo -.- I don't know...she could of just dragged her away or something...besides kiss her. Wait, I just watched the episode again...we can't even be sure what sayako did. All we see if holding then book dropping. It could be something else that happened...this show is known for those mind bobbing twists.

True. But the kiss seems most likely.

But why is she always so emo after kissing Lulu god damn xD.

Guest dudeman

Wow, Jeremiah is such a butt. He totally played foul at the end of the episode...damn it, now I'm frustrated, cuz it WAS one of those things that HAD to happen in this show, but...

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Wow, Jeremiah is such a butt. He totally played foul at the end of the episode...damn it, now I'm frustrated, cuz it WAS one of those things that HAD to happen in this show, but...

i should have known she was going to remember at some point though. iono what's going to happen to shirley and lulu now, but i had to laugh at what sayako did to lulu :w00t::lol: poor lulu.

now back to the story, what's going to happen when jeremiah uses that canceller on lulu and he acts if he doesn't know anything.... not good.

Guest xTwilight

what's going to happen when jeremiah uses that canceller on lulu and he acts if he doesn't know anything.... not good.

You mean when the emperor used his geass on lelouche?

Or he'll remove lelouche's geass altogether?

Guest DarkAngelInLove

i think his canceller only takes off what is used on other people not the geass altogether.

Guest xTwilight

That's what I was thinking. I just interpreted your statement wrong and thought "he" meant "lelouche", not orange.

Guest cook1ex3

YESSS I FINALLY GET TO JOIN THIS TOPIC!

mmmm.

8ba7b653a4.jpg

just felt like sharing cause that picture is AMAZING. sorry for its gigantic size, though.

i have to say. i like have no favorite character in this anime.

LOLL everybody seems like SUCHA scumbag. it's kind of agonizing, but it's really good.

and i just find myself CONSTANTLY comparing it to death note. hmmmmm.

but yes. i agree. SOME ONE SAVE KALLEN!

and i dont get why Jeremiah's called Orange. why??

weeeee lulu(:

Guest xTwilight

Back in season 1 (I think like episode 4 or 5), before the black knights was officially created, lelouche met jeremiah for the first time during a mission and called him "orange-kun" so that everyone around him thought they were conspiring together, and then he used geass on him and mission complete. Pretty much screwed jeremiah's life over.

Guest Special Ed

Damn, ep 12 was going great until the end. They really know how to ruin a nice relief ep. lol. Gaaaaahhhh!!! The suspense is killlliinnngg meeeee!!!! Jeremiah's geass is already a pain in the richard simmons and nothing's happening yet. <_<

But overall ... will someone save Kallen??! She'll probably be executed sooner or later.

Archived