[ANIME/MANGA] Code Geass

Guest dreamskye.

I really really really like this anime!!!! Although I get REALLY REALLY high blood pressure from it....from each episode...........I don't get how people can like the people I hate strongly....I mean:

suzaku is a terrible, awful, AWFUL, HORRIBLE, WICKED person.....who happens to be stupid also...he plays an ongoing role of a person who annoys the heck outta me

Euphemia is a really ignorant, stupid, ugly, annoying, nice(but really not) person which I can't help but dislike her...I was extremely happy she died....

Nunnally is a despicable, horrible, stupid, also ignorant, wicked person which did something so unforgivable, yet people think she's good because they had no idea what she did....JEEZ!!!!

and o my gackt, Ougi is the worst....it'll be too long for this post to write how bad he is....but his ugliness is enough of a reason

Kallen is just plain annoying especially when she thinks she knows everything.....

schneizel= ugh+eww+a person that should be locked into a box that can never be opened again

Cornielia is too meddlesome....and angry

Nina is gross, crazy and creepy

Diethard is also crazy.....his story: I think he was obese before and then dieted like crazy, so to acknowledge his accomplishment he changed his name....

Gino is annoying....he should die cause he's in the way of Lelouch's plans far too many times.....

Guilford is gross....he kind of looks like the mole in happy tree friends later on...can't believe he didn't die!! jeez

Lloyd is just plain annoying, his voice and his machine making capability for the Annoying Army of Wicked Stupid People A.A.W.S for short...suzaku and countless other horrible people are in there...not to mention the lowly people that can shoot down a few people before they die.

Xing ke is an annoying dude, also committing the crime of being in the way of Lelouch's plans, also just die if you cough blood jeez

anyways luckily there were people i like though....like for one LELOUCH!!!! >_____< I really really like C.C TOO!!!!! and jeremiah isn't so bad later on......and ROLO is good!!! and the maid is always awesome!!!

Oh and since the new movie piranhas 3D just came out and I watched it yesterday, I would just like too see all the characters I said I disliked/hated be substituted in and become fishie food~ YAY!!!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ahiru77

Diethard is also crazy.....his story: I think he was obese before and then dieted like crazy, so to acknowledge his accomplishment he changed his name...

lol xD

Aint that the truth.

Guest deceitful.reverie

I really really really like this anime!!!! Although I get REALLY REALLY high blood pressure from it....from each episode...........I don't get how people can like the people I hate strongly....I mean:

suzaku is a terrible, awful, AWFUL, HORRIBLE, WICKED person.....who happens to be stupid also...he plays an ongoing role of a person who annoys the heck outta me

Euphemia is a really ignorant, stupid, ugly, annoying, nice(but really not) person which I can't help but dislike her...I was extremely happy she died....

Nunnally is a despicable, horrible, stupid, also ignorant, wicked person which did something so unforgivable, yet people think she's good because they had no idea what she did....JEEZ!!!!

and o my gackt, Ougi is the worst....it'll be too long for this post to write how bad he is....but his ugliness is enough of a reason

Kallen is just plain annoying especially when she thinks she knows everything.....

schneizel= ugh+eww+a person that should be locked into a box that can never be opened again

Cornielia is too meddlesome....and angry

Nina is gross, crazy and creepy

Diethard is also crazy.....his story: I think he was obese before and then dieted like crazy, so to acknowledge his accomplishment he changed his name....

Gino is annoying....he should die cause he's in the way of Lelouch's plans far too many times.....

Guilford is gross....he kind of looks like the mole in happy tree friends later on...can't believe he didn't die!! jeez

Lloyd is just plain annoying, his voice and his machine making capability for the Annoying Army of Wicked Stupid People A.A.W.S for short...suzaku and countless other horrible people are in there...not to mention the lowly people that can shoot down a few people before they die.

Xing ke is an annoying dude, also committing the crime of being in the way of Lelouch's plans, also just die if you cough blood jeez

anyways luckily there were people i like though....like for one LELOUCH!!!! >_____< I really really like C.C TOO!!!!! and jeremiah isn't so bad later on......and ROLO is good!!! and the maid is always awesome!!!

Oh and since the new movie piranhas 3D just came out and I watched it yesterday, I would just like too see all the characters I said I disliked/hated be substituted in and become fishie food~ YAY!!!

LOL! So much hate, but I agree with everything you said! I actually hate more characters than you do. XD

Code Geass is a pretty good anime, but it was somewhat hard for me to watch each episode 'cause there were to many stupid and annoying characters.

haha I thought that NOBODY agreed with me....!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!  a looooot of people seem to like suzaku for some strange reason(or so I found on the Internet...).....and then recently when I went to the Fan Expo there was this girl dressed as C.C....so I mentioned I REALLY liked Code Geass....and then I asked her what was her favourite character....and so she replied, "OH that's a hard one", and then I asked why because obviously I was confused.....come on Lelouch and C.C, and the maid are the only ones I like...hehe, and she replied, "because there are too many characters I like....and at this point I was suspecting that she was one of those "suzaku(ugh) likers" and so I asked who she liked....which she replied " OH I like Lelouch(me thinking: OHH AWESOME!!! YES!!!), C.C.....and then she said Llyod....and from that point on...I was confused, VERY CONFUSED, and thinking, "HOW COULD ANYONE POSSIBLY LIKE LLOYD?!?!?!?....like it's Lloyd!!!! He's absolutely annoying and creepy!!!"......yep so I just said, "I hope you have a good time and walked away"....-________-".....but now that I think about it, I think Lloyd's dubbed voice actor doesn't sound annoying...or I don't know...since I HATE DUBBED things!!! which brings me to this topic...WHY WOULD ANYONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WATCH DUBBED VERSIONS of things when the original is infinity times better?!?!? DUBBED VOICES DON'T MATCH, THEY SOUND ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE(like those T.V/RADIO commercial ad voices) or even like opera singers if you've ever watched Chinese dubbed Korean dramas....absolutely terrible......if I was the president of the world, I would ban dubbing and destroy all the voice dub actors' voices!!!!!

Guest TiFFaNiZeD

^ you sound like a crazy creepy dude. just because YOU don't like something doesn't mean others can't like it. If those characters didn't exists, you'd have no show to watch. I'd like to walk away from you after telling you this.

• 3 months later...
Guest rukiasflower

um............I like Code Geass..........don't kill me........so much hatred in the world. Can we appreciate the fact that Lelouch is awesome? But he is a bit cuckoo. The most destructive force in the world is hormones. *coughSUZAKUcough*

Guest dianannsano

Great anime!!! There were so many twists and turns that I always ended up being amazed on how the story has turned out. Everything matched up in the end and the entire series, with so much suspense, left me in awe.

The anime did a great job manipulating emotions. Who should you root for, who's "thinking" is correct, etc.

:lol:

to the people from the previous page: lelouch didn't die. i rewatched the anime right from the beginning just so i could confirm it.. do it and you'll see :)

Guest nauticalblue

to the people from the previous page: lelouch didn't die. i rewatched the anime right from the beginning just so i could confirm it.. do it and you'll see :)

Huh? 0_0

The only thing I ever noticed that hinted at him being alive was CC's last line in R2. And even then, it left it ambiguous.

But anyways, Code Geass is a great series overall. It's definitely one of my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest creaturedreams

MIG2E.jpgxEeu5.jpg

Code Geass Gaiden, Boukoku no Akito, the male characters name is Akito while female/princess's characters name is Leila.

Huh? 0_0

The only thing I ever noticed that hinted at him being alive was CC's last line in R2. And even then, it left it ambiguous.

But anyways, Code Geass is a great series overall. It's definitely one of my favorites.

according to my brother's friend, Lelouch didn't die. I don't know where this theory came from but he said Lelouch gained immortality just before Suzaku killed him & that the guy driving the carriage at the very end was Lelouch and that CC was actually talking to him directly. Not that we would ever know since you can't even see the face of the guy.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

One of the most depressing anime's I have ever watched. The ending was so epic...I don't think I talked to anyone for 3 days after finishing this anime because i was so depressed about it HAHA. 
Then I heard that they were going to make a 3rd season...BUT it has nothing to do with Lelouch...blah!!! 
you can't have code geass without Lelouch!!! 
its like having Dragon Ball Z without Goku!!! HAHAHA 

• 1 year later...

TeaHouse said: One of the most depressing anime's I have ever watched. The ending was so epic...I don't think I talked to anyone for 3 days after finishing this anime because i was so depressed about it HAHA. 
Then I heard that they were going to make a 3rd season...BUT it has nothing to do with Lelouch...blah!!! 
you can't have code geass without Lelouch!!! 
its like having Dragon Ball Z without Goku!!! HAHAHA 

Archived