• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jxmode

So I'm digging up this thread lol.

- I may seem like a loser-

But.

Season 2 Just came out, today!

I have to say intense, and pretty interesting.

Guest jxmode

did you watch the new episode? where'd you get it from !

Yeah I watched the new episode.

I just went to veoh, hoping that someone uploaded it and tried to watch it before it gets, found out and deleted. ^^7

Guest CRNmutt
http://www.bleachexile.com/ they have A LOT of anime to direct DL usually fast although sometimes sluggish, just sign up for an acct. tip: DL while you watch, theres like a 5 minute DL restriction but works great for if you DL while you watch lol..

Guest jxmode

Did anyone watch episode 2 of Code Geass.

Even more insane. So many things are popping out at once. And the whole beginning of why he lost his memory is explained. ><

I'm totally anticipating for the 3rd episode.

Did anyone watch episode 2 of Code Geass.

Even more insane. So many things are popping out at once. And the whole beginning of why he lost his memory is explained. ><

I'm totally anticipating for the 3rd episode.

Yeah it was better than the 1st episode. 2x more awesome!

I lol when I saw Nina's shocked face.

From watching the preview, the next episode doesn't seem all that interesting. It's just Lelouch in school?

Guest madeinktown

dang, after episode 2, i realized how much i hate rollo already. i had a bad feeling about that guy since episode 1...err *shakes fist*

Guest Jin91

I have a feeling that we wont be able to find out how Lulu got out of the situation in the season cliffhanger for a few episodes.

actually you find out in episode 2 which is out and subbed already

By season 2 I have 3 characters I dont like: Suzaku, Rolo (where the ef did he get geass?), and that student that was in love with Euphemia. She was kinda weird.

I'm so psyched for this season.. honestly, i wish I had found out about the 2nd season after it was over so I could watch it all but now I'm going nuts waiting for the next episode :tears: There are too many juicy secrets that we dont know yet!

Guest jxmode

Yeah it was better than the 1st episode. 2x more awesome!

I lol when I saw Nina's shocked face.

From watching the preview, the next episode doesn't seem all that interesting. It's just Lelouch in school?

OMG NINA. XD I was like my gosh. SHE GOT A MAKEOVER.

Scary as ever though.

actually you find out in episode 2 which is out and subbed already

By season 2 I have 3 characters I dont like: Suzaku, Rolo (where the ef did he get geass?), and that student that was in love with Euphemia. She was kinda weird.

I'm so psyched for this season.. honestly, i wish I had found out about the 2nd season after it was over so I could watch it all but now I'm going nuts waiting for the next episode :tears: There are too many juicy secrets that we dont know yet!

omg i know wth rolo is SCARY

and LOL the chick in love with euphemia is like

a freak, a really crazy obsessed weird freak.

Archived