[ANIME/MANGA] Code Geass

Guest dreamskye.

Guest Millou

I'm d/l-ing the first eps now, but i thought that crazy girl died in the first season??

darn, i have to rewatch the last eps of the first season, i forgot what happend to some of the characters....

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkAngelInLove

omg the new season is like... what!? i so feel like kicking suzaku's butt! and to think i liked him!

Guest weissritter

I was actually kind of disappointed by this anime...

I was sad to hear that my clamp girls designed some (all?) of the characters u_u;;

I hope it gets better u_u

the first season got me shook up, too many deaths in one season. But darn it was so good. This anime has such a strong impact aside that the characters are from Clamp(and Suzaku reminds me of Syaoran) which makes it more fabulous, I hope this second season offers and answers questions.

I saw the trailer....I couldnt imagine JYB to voice Lulu...it sounds too much like his Ichigo. I dont know if he will be able to do the crazy over dramatic voice of Zero

possible spoilers for season 2 ep 5

looking at preview screen shots and guessing, Suzaku goes back to school, him and Lulu have an epic wtf staredown while the student council is in the room

:lol:

Guest DarkAngelInLove

i just realized, does suzaku know that lulu's memories come back or is he just there to look for CC too? and is someone finally going to hook up with someone? too many people in love with the same person i mean come on girls!

Guest HKS457

ep5 is just... wow =.=

i woulda given up on getting Area 11 back if i was lulu. lol :lol:

well.. maybe not. but damn being zero is tiring

Guest Ephemeral

The second season is so messed up. not that the first wasn't. euphie's death was the most messed up thing. even more messed up than that girl who masturbated in the classroom. but zero is turning so evil in the second season. he plans to use his brother and cast him aside later. he's turning more and more into kira with his psychotic laughs evil ways. gosh. i hope he doesn't end up with the same fate as kira.

Guest Kumiho

He may be acting a lot like Kira, Ephemeral.

But you can still see Lelouch still cares about the people who are close to him. Such as his friends, he was pretty upset about all their memories being messed with and of course he cares for Nunnally,everything was done originally for her.

Suzaku pulled a dirty trick u__u

ugh each week he frustrates me more and more.

Possibly Suzaku is going to be the most hated character in Code Geass. He was fine in the first season, actually I liked him in the first season. Then he pretty much just earned hate in second season for everything he's done.

Guest dudeman

Suzaku's essentially a good person, take it or leave it. Except for his hatred outburst, everything he's ever done has been for good intentions.

The thing that makes him so...RRRGHHH!! is that he's frustratingly uncompromising with his beliefs (though he has to be, since the only other person who keeps challenging them is none other than Lelouch, lol), and as a result of sticking only to his beliefs, he's become a very inflexible (and thus dislikable) person. Of course, you only see all of this gyrating side of his personality through Lelouch, since Suzaku is generally polite to everyone else who are not partisan to Zero.

And of course, Euphemia played a big role in Suzaku's personality direction, so to think Suzaku's going to let that slip from his mind is absolutely ridiculous, particularly given how Suzaku had a responsibility to protect Euphemia even though he failed to do so, and how Euphemia was killed by none other than the one person he called a friend.

These factors have shaped Suzaku into basically the same person as before, but more hardened and more unwilling to accept anything less than his own beliefs.

Plus...he keeps getting in the way, LOL.

The moment I saw him get that Lancelot, I knew that he would be causing some serious headaches all the way to the freakin end, geez.

Personally, I don't want him to die, because no matter how annoying he is, he is fundamentally a good person, but I'm just more concerned with how the show will handle his character. If he continues to be a freakin one-dimensional bastard, then I will have to concede that he's outlived his usefulness as a worthy adversary. Until then, however...

Guest DarkAngelInLove

Everything is getting so messed up. The problem with Lulu and Suzaku is that they are so naive!!! EVERYONE IS!

About the next episode:

I have a feeling that Lulu is going to end up saying "Who are you? I don't have a sister. I only have Rolo, my brother." Something like that because he doesn't want to blow his cover

Archived