[ANIME/MANGA] Code Geass

Guest dreamskye.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest retarded_sponge

I watched a couple of eps. My fave characters are Lulu and Shirley. I'm a hugeeee fan of them. lol.

Prepare to be horribly heartbroken then :tears:

--

There is no way Rollo is making the series out alive.

Guest KAITOU KID.

Gah Orange-kun still seems untrustable.

Rolo has a major complex against Nunnally, and loves Lulu wayyy too much. I can totally see this absolute loyalty turning into unforgivable loathing and hate. At which point he should die. 'Cuz Lelouch <3

Guest DarkAngelInLove

yeah, rolo must die, he totally ruined lulu's dream of everyone being back together.

the thing is i think that nunnally is going to help kallen free because i see in the theme song that kallen is getting an upgraded unit. my theory: the lab guy updates her guren for the Britainnias to use, but kallen is going to steal it back with nunnally's help and kallen gets back with the black knights

Guest Eddokun

i might get smashed for saying this but

I am not happy about what happened to shirly... but really though she could have been alive if she didn't think she knew everything... she thought lulu was alone... and because she got her memory back she thought she was his only support... in turn when you are in a dangerous situation like that to help someone you should actually goto a safe place so you won't be used as a bait or something... i mean she was used once... and she runs in to "help" him yet again? O_o and this time instead of losing her memory she lost her life ><

she told suzaku that he just don't want to forgive him... hmmm i do wonder if she would forgive a friend if that friend killed lulu and she knew about it O_o she doesn't even know WHY suzaku hates him but talks down to him O_O! of course she knows about her father but she was obsessive enough to forgive him for it

i do feel bad for her but she could have so saved herself >< which in turn would have been sooooo much better for lulu which is exactly what she wants his happiness no? >< she is so simple minded

rolo on the other hand is definately obsessed O_O

i felt sorry for rolo all this time since he trusted lulu's fake affection but now i guess he will get whats coming to him xP

oh how i wished for happier development where rolo gets along with nunnally and become a happy family xD haha

now im scared for nunnally's life O_O rolo might really kill her... but then again he knows if he did something like that lulu will never ever forgive him so O_O

that is just my opinion although it does suck for lulu big time ><

i am waiting to see more of kallen and CC and whats going on with the whole orange kun thing ^^;;

Guest azndee26

hey, me and my friend write a blog called Senseless Sentiments, and he just put up his FIRST EVER Code Geass AMV, its pretty hot so come check it out and give your feedback plz =)!

An NY thing (youll hafta scroll down a bit)

senseless-sentiments1.jpg

Guest jennii

Ha I was up last night and brother was like totally spazzing about this anime lol.

I was like o___0 cause I've never heard of it before. lol.

Maybe I should watch...hmmm

xD

-jenn!

Guest shufflez

Ha I was up last night and brother was like totally spazzing about this anime lol.

I was like o___0 cause I've never heard of it before. lol.

Maybe I should watch...hmmm

xD

-jenn!

watch it!!

at first i thought it was going to be hella lame,

but then i accidently watched the dubbed version on cartoon network LOL

and..well..

i fell in love <3

Guest AuReL

KAAAAAAAAAALLEN <3

it's a random guess but...

i have a feeling rolo didn't kill shirley.

i'm not surprised if the ep starts with shirley getting shot by some guy in the shadows, and rolo going like wtf -freaks out, runs-

:ph34r:

Guest luriel

anyone know what time geass airs in japan????

and tell me what timezone your using @_@

Code Geass airs on 5pm Sundays, which means 1am Saturday for PST on TBS/MBS on cable. ;o

RE: Episode 13

Deaths/really dramatic moments in CG should never be speculated without CONCRETE evidence from Tanuguchi or on-screen, because Geass is infamous is plot twists, deus ex machina, and other devices. T~T

ie. Spinzaku/Lulu/Kallen s1 ending.

Guest hungrycollegeboy

My roommate finished first season and he's all like "This is the best anime ever!!!"

And then I was like, "Did you know there was a second season?"

And he was like *jumps on his pc and searches* :sweatingbullets:

Guest blatant

^

haha, i spazz after each episode too and tell everyone to watch it.

ugh, i haven't started on the second season and yet i know so many things already cause i just can't stop myself from reading spoilers :(

Guest sheLLiJiElUn

OMG I just finished watching Episode 14!!

GAHHHHh the suspense is .. is TORTURE. Everything surprised me. I have no clue at all what will happen in the next episode. The preview was so vague. GAHH. *FRUSTRATED*!

"The time has come for redemption"

---He won't be controlling Lelouche with the geass would he?

---or just kill him there?

Spoilers? from wikipedia

15 "The World of C"

"Shii no Sekai" (C の 世界) July 20, 2008 —

Lelouch is transported by V.V. to the mysterious world of C, a realm where omniscient forces dwell.

16 "Super United Nations Resolution Number 1"

"Chōgōshūkoku Ketsugi Daiichigo" (超合集国決議第壱號) July 27, 2008 —

Lelouch rallies 47 countries under the banner of his United Nations, splitting the world between his new union and the Britannian Empire.

17 "The Taste of Dirt"

"Tsuchi no Aji" (土 の 味) August 3, 2008 —

The battle for Japan is about to begin, but Lelouch must first confront Suzaku.

So..season three?

Guest DarkAngelInLove

i really hate suzaku now, i hope he dies.

i have a feeling that people are going to betray lulu now

after seeing that one dude go we're like britiania.

i hope we get to know stuff about CC in the next eps.

and i hope kallen kicks suzaku's wussy butt!!!

Guest sheLLiJiElUn

^ I guess i want suzaku to die too, but then i would prefer if he and lelouche were really good friends again cuz' i feel bad for lelouche every time he loses someone

Guest DarkAngelInLove

i think suzaku is too arrogant to do that.

i mean yeah he lost euphy, but still, lulu didn't go crazy like he did. well he does want to kill rolo now, but still.

but i think suzaku has completely and totally gone too far now. kallen probably won't forgive him either

i have a question about CC. was she made in that place with those little kids that had the geass? i don't really remember the story of CC. and i guess i kinda trust orange-kun. but i kinda of doubts. haha me being wishy-washy. but yeah, rolo is a failure.

okay. seriously. Kallen, anyone? Kallen, kick suzaku's richard simmons and get the hell out of there if no one is going to save you.

Guest iAD0RKABLESi

wait whats Refrain?

I know it was a drug thingy but what does it do to you?

was john teshing suzaku gonna use it on himself or KALLEN?!?! D:

Archived