Lee Ha Na 이하나

Guest jahye

Wonder why this thread is so quiet? I think LHN got many new fans since High school king of Savvy

I just knew her from HSKS and watched another project of her is Unkind ladies, but I think she is talented and underrated.

Anyway, I become her fan and will contribute to make this thread alive, despite that the news about her are not many either :(

Our couple in Unkind Ladies

11142393_356527504542936_1336322199_n.jp

cre instagram

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150319

cre Heraldcorp.com

318663_85678_3059.jpg

cre Starseoultv.com

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha Na is elegant and bland in her way. I like this look of her so much.

I found many comments on dramabeans saying that she is ugly :crazy: and weirdo but she was only quirky and weirdo in High School King

She got the awards for some of key dramas and I dont think her acting has any problem.

Always support her. LHN fighting :)

201510231438521112_1_99_20151023143905.j

Credit to original source, taken from Naver.

• 1 year later...

Wow, this thread is so quiet. :( I really wish a lot more people would appreciate Hana. She deserves all the love!

That being said, I'm gonna try to post some LHN stuff here, especially since she is coming back soon with Voice 2! Hana unnie fighting!!!

On 1/12/2007 at 6:21 AM, jahye said:

Lee Ha Na - 이하나

1yq8.jpg

Name: Lee Ha Na/Lee Hana/Lee Ha-na

Date of Birth: 9/23/1982

Debut: 2006 연애시대 (Alone In Love)

Awards: 2006 SBS 연기대상 뉴스타상 (SBS New Actress Award)

Websites:

daum cafe

naver cafe

epg profile

naver profile

FILMOGRAPHY

t4tk7.jpg

Movie

t1iz6.jpg

2007 식객 0vn3.th.jpgm1za4.th.jpgm2we0.th.jpg

TV

t3xv1.jpg

2006 SBS 연애시대 (Alone In Love) 0oj9.th.jpga16oe4.th.jpga15rn5.th.jpg

2007 KBS 꽃피는 봄이 오면 (When the Flowering Spring Comes) untitled2rl2.th.jpg087001008lff2.th.jpg

CF

t2ub9.jpg

2006 c2km3.th.jpgc3co3.th.jpg

Miscellaneous photos

z3ir1.jpg

t1wk1.th.jpgt3kj7.th.jpgt4cj4.th.jpgt2or7.th.jpg

a13bt9.th.jpga14qw8.th.jpga12ck3.th.jpg

v2ft4.th.jpgv1be1.th.jpg

s1ze5.th.jpgs2nv5.th.jpg

q1ty7.th.jpgq2wn3.th.jpg

p1gp9.th.jpgp2nj6.th.jpgp3vg1.th.jpg

o1uf0.th.jpgo3rd0.th.jpgo4bu1.th.jpgo6jw7.th.jpgo2dl6.th.jpg

r4zp6.th.jpgr7gw3.th.jpgr9uq5.th.jpgr8sp0.th.jpg

Alone in Love caps (thumbnails)

a3kj7.th.jpga4ov4.th.jpga6or9.th.jpga2ci8.th.jpg

a8xg1.th.jpga9kg2.th.jpga11dc1.th.jpga7im2.th.jpg

Anyone with good taste and has watched Alone In Love will one, LOVE the drama and declare it to be one of the best in 2006 if not the best, and two, will have also noticed Lee Ha Na and her exceptional portrayal of the loveable character Yoo Ji Ho.

It was her debut drama and she did excellent, far better than the average actress in dramas.

z2hd1.jpg

It will be some time until she finds a project that will surpass the greatness of Alone In Love, but hopefully her new drama won't be a complete stink bomb. :sweatingbullets:

Keep your eye out for this girl! ^_^

Forgive me, as I am new to Soompi, but is there another way to update this other than the original poster making an edit? She has done a number of projects and won some awards, too:)

Hana made a cameo on the last episode of OCN drama Mistresses! Han Jiseung PD of Mistresses also directed Alone In Love, where Hana made her drama debut!

Here are some behind-the-scenes clip and photos from the shoot!

7_(2).jpg?type=w800_q757_(3).jpg?type=w800_q757_(1).jpg?type=w800_q757_(4).jpg?type=w800_q757.jpg?type=w800_q75

source: https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=15927846&memberNo=1005482 (OCN naver post)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh dear, why this thread is so quiet? :bawling:  

She is a talented actress with delicate personality who challenged diverse characters, but she is so underrated. I have been away from Soompi forum for years due to studies and work. Guess I am going to make contribution to this thread from time to time to keep it lively. To those who wish to follow LHN on instagram, here's her new account:

Her old account @grannyoldrecipe still intact and she just left it open.  Hope to see more contribution soon! 

*** BTW, can the the moderator for this page do some editing to her info in the first page? The images can't be loaded anymore and it looks messy. She has more dramas and films now and has received some awards too. :thumbsup:

Awww, poor Kkong, Mommy has been away for so many days filming. Don't worry Kkong, mommy can play with you again very soon! :kiss_wink:

And she wrapped up filming on the set yesterday :star:  Today probably still got outdoor scenes to shoot, and she finally can wrap up Voice 2! :thumbsup:

Listening to one of her performance and I think it's one of her favourite song (as she sing this many times during her performance) to heal my broken heart after Voice 2 final episode.

Source from uploader, from Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter (before LHN take over that slot with her LHN's Peppermint).

Her small concert in 2014:

Archived