Lee Ha Na 이하나

Guest jahye

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

하나씨의 생일이 일주일 앞으로 다가왔습니다!
곧 앨범도 발매하고, 생일도 맞이하는 하나씨를 위해 조금 시간을내 편지를 써보는 건 어떨까요? 물론 팬분들만..ㅎㅎ

"서울 서초구 잠원동 22-17 3층 (주) 동행 엔터테인먼트 이하나 앞 (우 137-903)" 으로 보내면 됩니다!
하나씨에게 팬레터 쓰고,집에서 이불 뻥뻥 차보는 것도 뜻깊은 추억이 될것 같네요ㅋㅋㅋ
10685787_436991329773326_662763733951836

Credits to LHN FB 
Apparently her album will be released on her birthday? :-/ 

A brief english translation of her recent post by one of her fan:

She thanks her fans and she will work more on communication with SNS. Hana is planning to get in touch with fans by learning twitter! And she is thankful when she get appreciation from anywhere. This is just summary of first sentences briefly. 

@stuartjmz So you're from New Zealand? I don't know much about the history of the song, but from the comment session I see many New Zealanders and apparently the song means a lot to them; probably to you too. 
I haven't heard quite a lot of the songs before she covered, but I always listen to the original and compared to it. However, I thought Yoon Do Hyun sang it pretty well with his deep strong voice, and complemented Lee Hana's saccharine voice nicely. Perhaps it was the pronunciation that ruined it. 
She didn't cover any songs that mean particularly much to me; not unless she covers a Damien Rice's song. There was the cover of 'Falling Slowly' but she merely assisted in the vocal. However, I really really love all of her covers, maybe it's the way she sang it because I have a thing for acoustic and soft, sweet vocal. Another thing is personally, for me it opened up the door to these amazing old artists which I'm too young to know. Neil Young, The Smiths and especially Keren Ann. She introduced me many great artists and that's the most amazing thing of all.  :D
Urbanlike~237005807_a1ea1ea1_zps2ca0d8d8.jpg
Credits to LHN DC

• 2 weeks later...

@stuartjmz Actually two posts were posted today on her page. I can't exactly get a grasp of what's going on, but on the first post (I'm not sure if it was posted by herself or some representative), many of her fans were recommending sound cloud and youtube.. perhaps they are looking for a platform where she can share her music with everyone easily? 
However, I finds it rather disturbing that her last post was deleted. Probably nothing.. :-$

Lee hana posted more details on her upcoming album! 
안녕하세요 여러분, 동행입니다  이곳에 들러주시는 여러분들이 가장 기다려 주셨을, 하나씨의 앨범 소식을 전합니다 오는 10월21일, 오후6시에 인터넷 상으로 앨범을 만나보실 수 있게 되었습니다 이번 앨범은 하나씨의 의견에 따라 싱글앨범으로 총3곡이 수록되게 되었습니다 하나씨의 본래의 업이 연기자임을 각인하였을때, 첫 출발선에 선 저희도 많은 기대와 포부에 부풀기도 했고 또한 하나씨의 음악성에 대한 많은분들의궁금증, 기대와 우려에도 부담이 없었다면 거짓말일 것입니다 그러나 다행히 큰 흔들림 없이 하나씨는 오롯이 본인의 상태, 지금 본인이 여러분께 드릴 수 있는 가장 좋은 것에 집중하는 모습을 보여 주었고, 그리고 그 습작이 20일에 완성될 것이라는 소식을 전해 주었습니다 저희 동행도 함께 고민하고 걱정한만큼, 또한 기다림이 길었던 만큼 굉장히 기쁘고 새로운 출발선에 서, 기대를 하고 있습니다 그만큼 이번 출발을 잘 성사시켜 여러분과 하나씨의 만남이 조금은 빈번히 또 지속적으로 성사될 수 있도록 힘써보겠습니다 앨범 외에도 녹음을 마치는대로 하나씨는 10월이 끝나기 전 몇몇 매체를 통해 여러분께 인사드릴 예정입니다 또한 마지막 10월31일 금요일 밤은 팬 여러분들과 함께 이 달을 마무리 하려 하니, 계속해서 여러분의 많은 관심과 사랑 부탁드립니다 그럼, 다음에는 좀 더 자세한 소식으로 인사 드리겠습니다 새 보금자리에도 많은 기대와 관심 부탁드립니다 박차를 가하겠습니다 고맙습니다!
10687193_800312169991922_486609218115678

Credits to Leehana official fb page
Apparently it is going to be released on the 21st  31st of October? (Omg, same day as Damien Rice's My Favorite Faded Fantasy?). Daebak.. My new favorite day of the year.

Archived