Lee Ha Na 이하나

Guest jahye

31st October performance announcement poster
10701938_802251386464667_745010683902707
Credits to Lee Hana Official FB Page
Oh man, I would definitely go if I am in Korean >.<
Edit: A performance, not sure which, was cancelled.. Apparently Hana felt ill.. Got me really worried and all I can rely on was google translate -.-

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Hana singing 'When You're Alone' from Merry Mary OST

Although I did not watch the drama, I love this soundtrack so much! This reminds me that Lee Hana loves to interact and ask her audience to sing along. There was once in GMF where she asked the audience to sing along to Basia's Astrud, and she was so happy that she almost danced along. 
Some more pictures of the event
web_237004378_7d4ccb7e_zps7438a9d7.jpg
web_237004378_84ca4504_zps0473d93b.jpg

Credits to LHN DC
PS: Is she doing that teeth thing in real life now? Hahahaha

that latest pic from her instagram is everything .... Hana is just too beautiful for words T_T 
@uknowahah I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem but I cannot see almost all the pic you have posted on the last pages ... not sure if my device is compatible with photobucket or not but I can't see ur pics at all T_T .... but still, thank u very kamsa for all the updates :-) 
Just in case ... here is Hana's latest selca :x :x
FgK4ZdQ.jpg

flawless ~~~~~ <3!

the girl who! said: that latest pic from her instagram is everything .... Hana is just too beautiful for words T_T 
@uknowahah I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem but I cannot see almost all the pic you have posted on the last pages ... not sure if my device is compatible with photobucket or not but I can't see ur pics at all T_T .... but still, thank u very kamsa for all the updates :-) 
Just in case ... here is Hana's latest selca :x :x
flawless ~~~~~ <3!

• 4 weeks later...

omo !!!! UNEXPECTED NEWS ... It looks like we'll see our adorable HaNa's return to dramaland earlier than expected o_o She has been offered the lead role of the upcoming KBS drama Unkind Women .... Song Jae Rim is in talks to be her leading man #notbad #cutie :P 
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Unkind_Women

The drama is written by the same screenwriter of Women of the Sun and the PD in charge did hit dramas like Brain(a fav of mine ) and My Daughter Seo Young( both for KBS , so he's pretty much a darling of the station ) 

Song Jae-rim to romance Lee Hana in KBS’s Unkind Women

Song Jae-rim (Surplus Princess, Age of Feeling) finally gets the girl? It looks like someone’s movin’ on up in dramaland. Though judging by the title, it looks like he won’t be getting a nice girl. Song Jae-rim has scored his first leading role in a drama in KBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday series Unkind Women, opposite Lee Hana (High School King of Savvy) who is currently in talks to headline. They’re both a little odd, so maybe it’ll be a surprising match?

Unkind Women is the new miniseries from PD Yoo Hyun-ki of My Daughter Seo-young andBrain, and writer Kim In-young of Equator Man and Women of the Sun. If she signs on (which is looking highly likely), Lee Hana will be reuniting with the writer for the third time, after starring in both Women of the Sun and Battle of Mary and Dae-guMoon Sori (Law of Attraction) and Kim Hye-ja (I Live in Cheongdam-donghave already been cast, and one more spot needs to be filled in the family of four women.

The drama is about four women spanning three generations in one household, who share the same hot-blooded temperament. Kim Hye-ja is Grandma, a sharp-tongued cooking instructor, and Moon Sori plays one of two daughters, a successful anchorwoman who’s really hard on herself and the people around her. Lee Hana will play the granddaughter, a 29-year-old straight-laced bookworm who went to all the right schools and grad schools, who knows nothing but how to study well. She comes across a few students who need help getting into Seoul University, so she begins a tutoring group, through which she learns how to be a real teacher.

Song Jae-rim plays a fencing instructor who’s also a grad school classmate of Lee Hana’s. He’s not really interested in women and is prickly to most people, and he’s especially cold to women with lots of aegyo who try too hard to look good in front of him. Well that’s a strangely specific character description. Maybe it’s a roundabout way to explain how the jock will fall for the bookworm? Let’s just hope there’s some chemistry there.

Unkind Women follows current Wednesday-Thursday drama King’s Face in February. High School King of Savvy baton pass!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/12/song-jae-rim-to-romance-lee-hana-in-kbss-unkind-women/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived