Lee Ha Na 이하나

Guest jahye

is there anyone here what is the meaning of posing in front of this door?
?modal=true
cr: @grannysoldrecipe  ig
looks like LHN loves to take picture in front of this door...hahahaa..before she post her picture in font of this door when her hair still long, she's lovely anyway 
:x

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Poster for drama KBS2 Unkind Ladies starring by Lee Ha Na as Jung Ma Ri.
B9ZFVjdCIAIVkV_.jpg

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/badwoman/about/cast/index.html

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl""'Unkind Woman' Lee Hana Puts On Song Jae Rim's Tie "

BY C Han | Mar 20, 2015 08:57 PM EDT

"'Unkind Woman' Lee Hana Puts On Song Jae Rim's Tie "

On the episode of KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama "Unkind Woman" broadcast on Mar. 19th, Lee Hana was putting on the necktie of Song Jae Rim and was spending a sweet time.

On this day, Ma Ri (played by Lee Hana) went over to the practice room because of the women from the practice room that called her over.  The women at the practice room told Ma Ri not to flirt with the instructor, Roo Oh (played by Song Jae Rim). With that, the women said that she should move to another practice room.

At this, Ma Ri said, "I like a strict style like Roo Oh" and did not back down on his opinions.  Roo Oh thought about this and was very happy.  At the time, Roo Oh happened to be looking for a tie to swear as a referee and asked Ma Ri to put it on for him.  Ma Ri was incredibly nervous standing next to me and was trying to put his necktie on.

With that, the two enjoyed a romantic moment. Roo Oh did not know that the man in Ma Ri's recording was him and said, "You can't approach a man with a girlfriend.  Men know men and that's not the right one."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78896/20150320/unkind-woman-lee-hana-puts-on-song-jae-rims-tie.htm

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl""'Unkind Woman' Lee Hana Confesses Through Audio File "

BY C Han | Mar 20, 2015 08:55 PM EDT

"'Unkind Woman' Lee Hana Confesses Through Audio File "

On the episode of KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama "Unkind Woman" broadcast on Mar. 19th, Jung Ma Ri (played by Lee Hana) indirectly confessed her feelings to Lee Roo Oh (played by Song Jae Rim) by an audio file.

On this day, Lee Roo Oh (played by Song Jae Rim) was continuing with his class at the practice room where he exercised kendo.  He was trying to turn on the music file.  This was because Ma Ri had sent over meditation music to her to use in the practice room.

Nonetheless, Ma Ri accidentally the wrong file and started running to the practice room.  In actuality, the file that Ma Ri sent to Roo Oh was a recording of Ma Ri's true feelings.  In the end, Roo Oh and other kendo practitioners delivered Ma Ri's feelings.

In the file that Ma Ri had recorded, she said, "These days, there's a man that is pretty nice to me.  I don't really dislike him but he has a girlfriend.  My heart is fluttering but I just don't know why he has a girlfriend but is still nice to me."  Jung Ma Ri who arrived much later said to Lee Roo Oh, "Can't you delete that file?"

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/78890/20150320/unkind-woman-lee-hana-confesses-through-audio-file.htm 

Guest adikkeluangman

[unkind Ladies] Soon Ok, Hyun Sook, Hyun Jung and Ma Ri gather for wine party. Which one of them looked sloppy and absurd?1424764646759.jpg
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/451173

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"'Unkind Women' Lee Hana's Couple T-Shirt

BY C Han | Mar 27, 2015 06:58 PM EDT

'Unkind Women' Lee Hana's Couple T-Shirt

On the episode of KBS 2TV Wednesday/Thursday drama "Unkind Women" broadcast on Mar. 26th, Lee Hana gave Song Jae Rim a matching couple tee shirt

On this day, Jung Ma Ri (played by Lee Hana) gave a couple t-shirt to Lee Roo Oh (played by Song Jae Rim). On this day, Jung Ma Ri received a love confession from Lee Roo Oh.  As they saw that they both had relationships for each other, they started to date.

In particular, Jung Ma Ri was that Lee Roo Oh was coming over.  He was carrying an empty plate that had been filled with a steamed fish dish that she had made.  Jang Ma Ri exited with a black plastic bag.  Lee ROo Oh heard Jung Ma Ri say that this was a gift.  Then, Lee Roo Oh said, "I brought an empty dish, how can you give me a gift?"

She then said, "I was walking around Hongik university and found this." He checked that it was a couple t-shirt and said, "Oh this is what they call a couple t-shirt?" and mocked Jung Ma Ri. Jung Ma Ri got embarrassed and said, "It was so cute so I bought one too.  It's like a buy one get one free thing."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/79672/20150327/unkind-women-lee-hanas-couple-t-shirt.htm

• 2 weeks later...

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.0909090909; margin: 0px 0px 12px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(43, 43, 43); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; clear: both; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[ENG SUB] SEO IN GUK IN A KHSS PRESS CONFERENCE (15.04.09)Lee Hana speaks about what made her come back after five years off screen. Seo In Guk talks about the differences and similarities between his roles in the High School King of Savvy and Reply 1997. Their co-stars Lee Soo Hyuk and Lee Yeul Eum are also featured in this video. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[unkind Ladies] Kim Hye Ja, Jang Mi Hee, Do Ji Won, Chae Si Ra and Lee Ha Na reading and revise their script whenever they take break from filming.B_jhBlWVAAAtwbs.jpg
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/461693 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived