Lee Ha Na 이하나

Guest jahye

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @goonersina for the news report url...~~:w00t:

I like how the different headlines described her appearance and airport fashion:

"An innocent smile like a child"... "Baby-faced skin that has no problem with close-up"

It's like a Eureka for the media... they seems to just found this gem~~! I am so happy she's getting more recognition and good words from the media~~ :heart:

1S5UHC3N2M_1.jpg

1S5UIC9PI9_1.jpg

Edit:

More pics more pics... thanks to these Instagram's owners for navigating through the Korean media outlet and putting all the pics together. *wink* *wink*

Spoiler

I feel frustrated right now for seeking news of LHN and her co-stars coming to Vietnam but found no any articles or news... the audiences who are fancy of stars like Lee Jong Suk or Park Seo joon etc not a crime drama like Voice as I can understand and predicted.

im on my busy days hence I cannot arrange a travel to Danang to catch Hana today 

i just hope to see her posts when she is here, enjoy the best landscaping seaside in Danang. Lee jin wook has once visited Vietnam in 2016 if im not wrong, this time he is going or not?

btw its a good news to me for Hana to appear in Running man, im waiting to see her shy smile as always :)

28 minutes ago, yessy said:

I feel frustrated right now for seeking news of LHN and her co-stars coming to Vietnam but found no any articles or news... the audiences who are fancy of stars like Lee Jong Suk or Park Seo joon etc not a crime drama like Voice as I can understand and predicted.

You mean, Vietnamese news? It's alright. Don't stress yourself out~~hehe ;)

Maybe when they reach there, we can see some pics or videos by tomorrow. If not, it's okay. We can just look at the posts from the casts and the crews.  :)

im on my busy days hence I cannot arrange a travel to Danang to catch Hana today 

i just hope to see her posts when she is here, enjoy the best landscaping seaside in Danang. Lee jin wook has once visited Vietnam in 2016 if im not wrong, this time he is going or not?

It's alright. Don't be sorry or sad. :)

About Lee Jin Wook, I think he's going too. I saw the following post just now.

btw its a good news to me for Hana to appear in Running man, im waiting to see her shy smile as always :)

I am sooooooo excitedddd~~!!! I can't wait for the weekend to come~~ Ppalli Ppalliiii~~~ :mrgreen:

20 minutes ago, goonersina said:

So, is Sweet Hana her fansite? I know fansite is common among idols :D

Her official fan cafe that I know of is Hana Dandelion (translated from Korean) a.k.a Lee Hana Love at here.

Not sure about other unofficial, fan-made fansite.  :D

There were two candid pics taken by a Korean who stayed at the same hotel during breakfast (I think). A few Twitter accounts "extracted" those pics and put together in their tweet, but I will just paste the post from original uploader in his Instagram. Lee Hana's pics are the third and fourth pic. The account owner said that even with bare face, Lee Hana's face is still shines (to him) and her face is really small.. and that Lee Hana asked not to take picture (well, you know, how our face looks like -girls/ladies especially- in the morning :phew:, perhaps that's why she doesn't want to take picture), but the person said sorry that he could not help but take a couple of her pics. While I don't condone him secretly taking her pics, but....but.... Hana Unni I am sorrrryyyyy~~~ I am tempted to share it with your fans in this thread wearing all white, looking energetically getting your breakfast~~ Sorrryyyyy :bawling:

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

There were two candid pics taken by a Korean who stayed at the same hotel during breakfast (I think).

Sometimes I forget about how tall she is. And white is definitely LHN's favorite color. She always looks good in it

11 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Just my opinion: but it's  not cool from the fan to not respect her demand and to publish anyway the pics.<_<

She's not working, she's on vacation, she deserves some privacy. 

We got enough goodies to enjoy with press pics, photoshoots and official/bts pics from her projects to not force her also to share when she doesn't to...

Hopêfully, this doesn't disturb too much her tranquility!

Yeah, I don't condone his action secretly taking her pictures too, especially when she refused to take picture with him. That's why I put the original post that didn't directly show her pics right away and not those twitter accounts who extracted and posted those pics directly (My intention was only to show her well-being, getting rest and being all energetic to fellow forumers  here whom I hold dear as rational and avid fan of LHN, not for the purpose of spreading the pic to other platform. I apologize for putting the post in this thread.. :sweatingbullets:).

I know being celebrity and public figure means people will pry into your privacy, and in some way, some fans  who have no common sense or respectful to privacy thought that they have the right to interfere their private life. It even worsened nowadays with all the smartphones at hand and social media, where people seek for attention and likes for their post, thus celebrity and public figure became the object of fulfilling their desire for a little fame. However, on the other side, some fans might genuinely excited to have met the celebrity they like and taking the pics without ill-intention. Yet, it should be better if he/she just keep it to him/herself to protect the privacy of the celebrity they like since the person has already refused.

11 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I love those gifs so much!:heart:

So badass!:ph34r:

Thanks for gifs! Like it so much! :wub: The first gifs is the one I like most when she took out her gun and point it to DKW when they first met. That aura of assertiveness and charismatic stare...uhhhh~~ :heart:

For season 1, I like the gifs where she made a turning kick to Hwang Kyung-Il (I don't remember where did I see that gifs). If there was no accomplice hitting her head, we probably see her subdued him. But yeah, the writer made it more interesting by burying her underground! Poor KwonJoo. :lol:

6 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I strongly hope that my criticism was adressed to you in anyway! :o

You know how much i enjoy your posts and our discussions here. Also i dodn't feel like you made a mistake by sharing the pics: like you said, it was everywhere on twitter, so it was impossible to avoid it  and you were right to say that you lat least added the source.

I just wanted to underline  that a fan who publish the pics while being asked to not is not a real fan. Like you put it very well, it's more likely to gain more fame through likes and view than enjoying genuinely an expected meeting with a favourite star. 

I saw fans holding on Cebu pics during one year before posting them, but i guess we're not all the same on this point.

Oh, no no..Don't worry about it. I did not feel in any way being targeted by your comment.:lol: I didn't write that reply as a rebuttal, and I didn't apologize because I felt guilty for sharing the pics that person took secretly. I was just clarifying my intention, and I apologize as a fan and to her, metaphorically. :)

She was a true action girl during  s1!She impressed me by the way she handled those scenes (though she obviously didn't do the fighting but it was very well directed).

You mean the fighting scene with Hwang Kyung-Il? She did it herself and practiced hard before the scene. There was no double based on the BTS shown in Special Episode. :ph34r:

More IG updates!           

Damn, So sexy!:wub:
  Reveal hidden contents

DpSDWzrU4AAp99u.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

DpSDXQTUYAAjrtz.jpg

Wandering in the streets!

And enjoying a delicious meal!

Yeah, I saw her post a little past noon when I was having my lunch. At first I just swiped the pics casually. But then, my jaw dropped to the floor when I swiped the remaining pics! :w00t:  I choked on my food.. hahahahahahah~~! That was so unexpected~! I mean, I never saw, practically any of her pics, showing so much skin. Even her Korean fans said they were surprised, in the IG's comment and DC's. But, that was really unexpectedly~~woooowwwww!! (in Jang Yoon Ju's tone) :wub:

I am happy that she enjoys her vacation. She looks refreshed, recharged and rebooted. I wonder what song did she heard at Hoi An that makes she want to hear it again if she ever come to visit again in the future. She mentioned about it in her caption for the pic holding Milo. LOL! Milo is so much like a staple drinks in my country..especially among children. Nah, even an adult like myself can't resist Milo. Hahahaha~! Well, it has been here since 1950, I think lately it gains uprising popularity across other SEA countries because some viral post about it. :lol:

Anyway, I hope she travel back to SK safe and sound tomorrow. :D

13 hours ago, titania1000 said:

Good that it wasn't offensive for you!:)

I've been criticized for being too much direct, so i prefer to apologize in case something escaped me!:sweatingbullets:

Ohhh.. don't worry.. I'm kind of advocate for "bitter truth is better than sweet lie". Perhaps my experience dealing with P.E.O.P.L.E of various temperament, races, religions and origins makes me doesn't feel the slightest bit of being offended or anything in a discussion, it's a healthy thing to hear and at the same time voice out different opinions; except if it is to the point touching sensitive issue to a person such as religion mockery or body shaming or anything personal. Personally, that's unforgivable for me. B)

But she never did this kind of scenes before, did she?

I also remember that the trainer who directed them for their actions scenes praised her for her ability to learn well and quickly but somewhow it wasn't clear for me how much she did...

I'm happy that she showed some much various skills: she can play anything!

I think she never did, even in R2B, she was just being playfully physical with Rain. That's why after Voice, she said she had this thirst for action, and she attended action school in one of her interview - not sure was it in Elle or the one in Marie Claire - I need to recheck later. 

he seems too feel more comfortable with herself and more confident with her body lately: i'm happy for her if it's something that comes natually for her. Hopefully  she's not pressured into acting differently by her new agency.

Wow, I have the exactly same thought too~! While I'm happy to see her updates frequently and seems more daring(?) in self-esteem, on the side note, I don't know why I have this tingling feeling in my heart, questioning whether she had to do something according to her agency's plan rather than out of her own free will. As long as she is happy and does not feel pressured to do it, I am happy for her being all exuberant in her IG's posts. 

EDIT:

Some still cuts from Running Man in Soompi's article here

8b97d5ed05d24b87a939136a43c292b2.jpeg?s=

Spoiler

Running-Man-5.jpg

Spoiler

Running-Man-6.jpg

That last pic though....hahahahaha... I can practically guess that during the team division, the other six members who lined up at the blue-curtain door must've thought that 페이스  = Face = either Na Eun of Apink or girl / lady guest, whereas 보이스  which should be Voice, but because of the way it spelled in Korean, they might've mistaken it as "boys". That's why only Haha and KJK lined up at the pink door. Hahahahhaha. :lol:

We will see on Sunday/ Monday whether my prediction is true or not. :ph34r:

Note: I never miss a single episode of Running Man, so.... :ph34r:

@titania1000   Yo! I had a Saturday's day out and just got back home. Haha! :phew:

Sure, here's the rough translation:

"#reporting(to fans)entryintothecountry #It'sgettingmuchcolder :crazy:   I always feel excited when standing in front of the arrival door, but as the time was 5.30 at dawn, I just walked brazenly (literal translation actually impudent or shamesless or impertinent, but i will just go with brazen) without any thought, and right when the door opened.. Kyakkk! I can't believe my eyes that I saw two our companions (referring to fans) standing there. #two-girl emoji  #wavesoffeelingtouched  No wonder I had kind of different feeling today! Perhaps good things would also keep happening in Korea too >o< 

#thisisthefirsttimeIgetsuchentrypresent #wehavebeentogetherformorethan10years right my companions~~ #thankyou *family emoji* *bulky hand emoji*  Now, I want to take a look around our country's small market and mountains for a few days. As I breath in, our country's late autumn air is indeed, the best! :)"

P/s: those in brackets are from me, explaining the word's context

Saram Ent's IG update:

Hand signs represent pun for her name :lol:

Some other interesting still cuts.. So, she's gonna show some boxing skills :ph34r:

Edit:

Found another pic from Da Nang. She's her tour guide I think. Anywhere she went to, I can always read the "super friendly" praise for Lee Hana. :wub:

Photo credit to uploader and ig owner.

EDIT EDIT:

Guyyysssss..!!! I am watching live stream Running Man now. Apparently I got it a bit wrong on the members' intention for lining up in front of each door... it's because of they are bragging about their "FACE" and their "VOICE"... hahahahahaha.. these people.. I forgot they are really.. quite shameless :joy:

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

I'm glad that you're enjoying this 1st viewing a lot: you were so excited about it!

I can't wait to join you! 

The short excerpts that i got here and here made it look like something very fun: as much for LHN than for us fans! :blush:

I am sooooo happpyyyyy watching today's episode~~~!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:  I am going to watch it again later raw, and watch it again when it's subbed. hahahahahahah :phew:

@titania1000  I hope you've found the platform / website to watch the episode :D

2 hours ago, titania1000 said:

When i see how good she looks when boxing, i can't help but cry over the waste of her skills and training that she did for V2.:cry:

Hopefully, it will be noticed by another PD or writer! 

Yeah, she seems to be quite steady when she did the jab! :w00t:  6 months worth of doing boxing with Jang Hyuk (If I saw / heard it right during the streaming, because the stream stuck for a few seconds). People can see she's quite smart too in the episode. You'all can anticipate to be entertained by the episode. Haha. I hope the rating is high today since many people are waiting for it especially both Voice's and LHN's fans. 

Maybe her skills will be useful in her future production endeavours, which would earn her the "Action Queen" title. :ph34r:

Letssssss flood this thread with more and mooorrreeee her gifs and pics~~yipppeeee~~!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

P/S:  I am waiting for the gifs when she became the "Wrap-Monster".. hahahahahaha :joy:

On 10/14/2018 at 10:39 PM, titania1000 said:

Seriously?!:w00t: He trained her! That's why they showed his pic!!!

I'm over the moon that their friendship last after the drama and he took time to help her!

I am sorry I heard it a little bit off because of the stuck streaming at that scene. Jang Hyuk recommended to her and she boxed for 6 months already. Whether JH train her or not, it is not known. But, this means their friendship did last beyond Voice. :D

On 10/15/2018 at 7:43 PM, titania1000 said:

Do you know the ratings for the episode? How did the Knetz respond to her appearance?

Rating from AGB Nielsen is 6.9% Nationwide. It's a good rating for variety show nowadays.  Knetz are all praise and rave about her appearance. They think this episode among the funny episode. They praise her for being smart in the main game (on the money and loan). 

Go watch it~~! You won't be disappointed. Haha

EDIT:

These couple of days, she started posting in her InstaStory. :D

InstaStory on 15th October:

wfcKTfs.jpg

InstaStory on 16th October:

R85G31W.jpg

sPzfbPh.jpg

Spoiler

XUlLpiJ.png

Spoiler

T5mvoG1.jpg

42 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I saw that she shared something but couldn't see  the vid/pics! 

Oh, really? How come? :blink:

42 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

Apparently she will be present at an event organized by her agency Saram and OCN to talk about Voice2 on October 28th. 

A sort of talk show i think, with her co-star Kwon Yul, who has the same agency and the writer Ma Jin Won .

Owh, this is a Special Talk program within the Thriller House event organized by OCN for Halloween (it's not a joint-organized with Saram Ent, I think both LHN and KY are available to attend at the date, that's why they appear together). OCN has been promoting their Thriller House since September and released the activities / programs for the 2-day event (Oct 27-28th) one by one in their Instagram. Some of the activities available in the Thriller House they have released were such as crime scene investigation room, some ghost rooms (if I remember it right), some DJing, and some talk shows. This event sells tickets for entry, so I am not sure if they will broadcast the Special Talk program. Even if they will, it might be after quite awhile. The early bird ticketing was sold already from October 1st to October 7th. 

It would be nice if OCN announce later that the Special Talk can be live stream from an app they might collaborate with *feeling hopeful* :rolleyes:

On 10/19/2018 at 5:22 PM, titania1000 said:

Her profile pics are the best!

I think this & her Elle photoshoots are my favorite so far. Anyway, I know this is kinda late, but I really enjoyed LHN on Running Man. She was so funny & witty on it. LOL. I found her interaction with other casts cute especially with YJS & SJH. Hopefully she will appear on variety shows more (I think I Live Alone would suit her)

Thank you so much for all the pics @titania1000 

I was a bit busy this week. I came across so many nice pics and videos of hers but didn't manage to come by here to post. But, here is an update about her appearance in Voice 3. KKJ is still alive and she will reprise her role in Season 3. 

Someone posted these interview cuts (I think these are cuts from print version of Allure Korea, but I am not sure either) on Twitter. I posted the same translation in Voice 2 thread too, but some of our forumer here might not be in that thread, so, I post it here too. 

Dp8ZQSBVsAAx5Mz.jpg

Rough translation:

Q: After <Voice>, what kind of work piece do you want to do?

LHN: First, I want to finish season 3 well, and then I want to show everyone various type of characters.  It's not late, but I still want to try romantic comedy again.

***WOooottt wooootttt..!! Romantic comedy FTW! But, I kinda silently wish to see her in a hot, passionate romance melodrama with femme fatale charm.. gooosshhhh! Just imagining her exuding femme fatale charm can make me faint! :rolleyes::P

Dp8Z2Q-U0AEDqOL.jpg

Rough translation:

Q: Now, the materials for production of the upcoming <Voice Season 3> series' finale (????) is going on.  It is going to be broadcast next year, right? So, the filming would be started right after coming back from Da Nang isn't it? 

LHN: Yes. I heard that the broadcast would be somewhere around January or February.

Q:  Hmmm... so, this means Inspector Kang Kwon Joo definitely didn't die in season 2 finale's bomb explosion. 

LHN: Hahaha...!

Dp8V0otVsAAN0ul.jpg

Q: Even though the opposite male character was changed, Inspector Kang Kwon Joo is still remained. Did you refer to any of the female character that appeared in other work/production? 

LHN: <Sicario: The City of Assassins> is one of my life's motto movies. There is American drama too, but I can't recall the title. Besides, I also got motivated and feel nice to see there is a wild female character appear in the currently airing drama <Sohn: The Guest> .

Our LHN really want to get "wild" nowadays. I remember she also mentioned this "wild" word too in another interview of hers, in Elle or Marie Claire, one of those two. 

I wonder if she ever think about appearing in Law of the Jungle. Hmmm.. :rolleyes:

Pics credit to: @forevahere21

3 hours ago, goonersina said:

Hopefully she will appear on variety shows more (I think I Live Alone would suit her)

I think she lives with her mom and dad, not alone.  There were many occasions from what she talked about hinting that she lives with her parents. BUT, if she is indeed lives alone, I too anticipating for her appearance in I Live Alone. :w00t: Lately, the program has the capability to show unexpected guest appearance in the show! I want to see her in Law of the Jungle too, going into the wilderness! (but, at the same time, I feel bad for wanting that, because I know that show is not an easy show to appear in, they don't give food and all the hard work to explore, build house and find food, my heart will sank for her. But, many times, the guests came back for another trip, personally request to join it again, because there is something with the jungle and wilderness that capable to erase your tiredness with city's life. :rolleyes:)

Thanks @ellelyana88 for all those translations about her interview. I think she talked about Son Ye Jin / Alone in Love too. Seems like she'll join V3.

1 hour ago, ellelyana88 said:

***WOooottt wooootttt..!! Romantic comedy FTW! But, I kinda silently wish to see her in a hot, passionate romance melodrama with femme fatale charm.. gooosshhhh!

Or maybe historical drama. Can you imagine LHN in full hanbok & royal attire?? That would be epic :glasses:. But then again, romcom FTW!!!

Okay, lets forget about LoTJ then. Sounds too extreme. LOL. Eventhough she (kinda) surprised me on RM. She was so determined & didnt hold back. Part of me wants her to guest on Yoo Hee Yeol Sketchbook playing music & talking about stuffs. But I think it would be little awkward since Sketchbook took over her Peppermint show :tears:. Cant believe Sketchbook still airing after all those years :lol:

3 minutes ago, goonersina said:

I think she talked about Son Ye Jin / Alone in Love too. 

Yeah, I think somebody (who probably read the magazine in prints) mentioned that LHN talked about SYJ too. But, not cuts were uploaded, so not sure what about SYJ she talked about. 

Yeah, Sageuk is nice too since we haven't seen her in that genre. But, because of her cameo in OCN's Mistresses last time, her chick yet elegant appearance there kind of imprints femme fatale image of her in my head! :D

Archived