***yoon Eunhye Vs Park Hanbyul***

Guest sweet_day

Guest xxiong1469

PARK HAN BYUL...she is sooo pretty like a doll and yoon eun hye i used to be a big fan of her wen she came out on x man and stuff buh nowadays she juss seems so arrogant...and yea her face is normal to me too....sry(dont hit me all you fans)

I can respect your opinion that you think PHB is prettier but to say that YEH is arrogant nowadays, i kind of question that...is it because she has become so famous?

YEH is not arrogant at all...if she were, she would not have refused the 15 million won per episode that they wanted to pay her for The Vineyard Man. She thought 15 million won per episode was too much so she only accepted 10 million won talent fee. Aside from that, everyone who have met her in the industry have always said how down to earth she was.

As for those people saying that she is overrated for her acting in Goong, I'm sorry but I have to disagree with that comment. Yes, she became known through Goong but she only got one award for that which is Best New Actress for MBC Awards.

She really got recognition for her acting in The Vineyard Man, in which she won Best Actress at The Grimme Awards, picked as the winner by the directors and important people in the industry, she also got Best New Actress for it during the KBS Awards...so she has proven that she has talent.

I think people have the tendency to start disliking certain celebrities once that celebrity starts getting popular...I notice that this usually tends to happen more to female celebrities.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find Yoon Eun Hye more attractive.

In terms of looks, I agree that Park Han Byul is prettier than YEH. But YEH has that x-factor that makes her likable by many. Yes, she might not one of the prettiest girl out there, but there is something about her that just attracts people to her. :)

-ida

haha. d i t t o. when i first saw her on x-man, i was

thinking, "w h y is she out there?" but when i kept

s e e i n g her, she kind of g r e w on me, i g u e s s.

Guest sweet_day

Wow....basically most people think PHB is prettier!!!!

I asked who is prettier~~

You can't really say who is nicer...we don't know them!!!!

I remember when se7en and Wheesung said PHB is a really nice person.

YEH does seem nice and loveable in xman but that can all be an act...who knows!

As far as acting, neither of them act welll

I don't think YEH can act well. I don't think getting an award really proves anything

It's ridiculous how they give 2-3 awards for each category

It's not that I dislike YEH but everything about her is overrated..especially her acting. Yes, I liked Goong but her acting was ehhhh~ I can't picture her in any other dramas except comedies!!!

Guest vivjelly

Like I said before, you won't get a unbiased answer from people. Opinions are just opinions.

It seems you post this poll just to put down YEH. It's fine that you like PHB and not YEH, but just to degrade another actress to boost PHB's recogntion is somewhat unnecessary. Also, a celebrity's assets are comprised of many things, not just beauty.

Guest jnccrs

Wow....basically most people think PHB is prettier!!!!

I asked who is prettier~~

You can't really say who is nicer...we don't know them!!!!

I remember when se7en and Wheesung said PHB is a really nice person.

YEH does seem nice and loveable in xman but that can all be an act...who knows!

As far as acting, neither of them act welll

I don't think YEH can act well. I don't think getting an award really proves anything

It's ridiculous how they give 2-3 awards for each category

It's not that I dislike YEH but everything about her is overrated..especially her acting. Yes, I liked Goong but her acting was ehhhh~ I can't picture her in any other dramas except comedies!!!

I think it does prove something...The Grimme Awards where she won Best Actress for her acting in The Vineyard Man it wasn't given to 2-3 people....she was the only actress who won it. Furthermore, she was picked by knowledgeable people in the industry not through netizens vote:)

Like I said before, you won't get a unbiased answer from people. Opinions are just opinions.

It seems you post this poll just to put down YEH. It's fine that you like PHB and not YEH, but just to degrade another actress to boost PHB's recogntion is somewhat unnecessary. Also, a celebrity's assets are comprised of many things, not just beauty.

Amen to that! I can never forget YEH's kindness when Nam Sang Mi did not get a bouquet at the MBC Awards YEH immediately gave her , one of her bouquets. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm8B1oLIg5w so if her kindness is all just an act, then I say give her an Oscar!

Guest le_lisa

PHB is more appealing to me, her features are really cute. YEH is kinda ehh looking to me, but her acting is very good nonetheless, i dont dislike her in anyway. : )

Guest sweet_day

I think it does prove something...The Grimme Awards where she won Best Actress for her acting in The Vineyard Man it wasn't given to 2-3 people....she was the only actress who won it. Furthermore, she was picked by knowledgeable people in the industry not through netizens vote:)

Amen to that!

No, I don't LIKE PHB...I just think she's pretty...I don't think she's a good actress

I didn't start this to put down YEH

And the whole award stuff is BS to me because there's money involved...

Korean entertainment industry is corrupted

Guest HuanLe

YEH is gorgeous I think... PHB was stunning before she got surgery =/

I think they're two different kinds of beauty, but if I had to go with one, I'd say YEH. There's just something very endearing about her... :D

<333 HuanLe

Guest koolangel297

definitely park hanbyul

i don't think yoon eun hye is pretty at all -_- no offense

ditto.

Not only that, I dislike YEH's personality :X

Shes really annoying :ph34r:

Guest jnccrs

And the whole award stuff is BS to me because there's money involved...

Korean entertainment industry is corrupted

hmmmm, then if it is really corrupted...wouldn't you think that they would pick another actress (who's more popular) from a high budget drama to give the award to? The Vineyard Man was pretty low budget....i just dont think it's right to make such an assumption and try to diminish her victory. She worked really hard for this drama and she deserves the recognition that she's getting.

blah this is how i see it .. both are pretty but yoon eun hye has the edge in this battle. she is just truely gorgeous, and i think its partially her personality that allows her to shine so brightly. shes very spunky, but yet can still act classy and mature, but still manages to show her humble sense of humor, and doing all this at the age of 22 is quite a feat. ive seen my fair share of yeh pics, and what ive noticed is that when she models, it kind of resembles her acting, she is able to get into character for each shoot. she just looks different each time and gives off a different vibe, you want sexy, she has it, you want cute, done, you want flawless, shes got that too. theres just this wow factor about her, that cant really be put into words. shes really pretty and i think she deserves every inch of success she has gotten.

WOOT go YEH !

righto .. i still dont think that the pics on the first post do yeh any justice at all ..

2lnetrd.jpg

2lmvx29.jpg

2rm7d7d.jpg

4bit34g.jpg

2eyx93l.jpg

2gvle08.jpg

46zqjkl.jpg

Guest sweet_day

hmmmm, then if it is really corrupted...wouldn't you think that they would pick another actress (who's more popular) from a high budget drama to give the award to? The Vineyard Man was pretty low budget....i just dont think it's right to make such an assumption and try to diminish her victory. She worked really hard for this drama and she deserves the recognition that she's getting.

Was it a low budget drama? I only watched parts of it on T.V

Anyways my point is, I think a lot of the awards given to stars are pre-arranged between MBC/SBS and the entertainment companies

I just thought the awards are BS but I'm sure there are celebs who really deserved it~!

Archived