***yoon Eunhye Vs Park Hanbyul***

Guest sweet_day

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MiVALENTyNE

oooh

hahahaha i'll have to say park han byul

although yoon eun hye's gotten a LOT prettier in the last couple years.. park han byul still has the prettiness about her

but i think yoon eun hye has more class

that's what i was thinking.

Guest kkdrama

Park Han Byul is much prettier in terms of look, but who is tallent or has better personality is just personal reference.

PHB is an angel in Fantasy Couple, while YEH is cute in Gong...

Guest sleepyness

Comparing Yoon Eunhye and Park Hanbyul for the physical attractivness.. I'd have to say Park Hanbyul. But, I think Yoon Eunhye is very cute and has this thing that just attracts people to her. I believe she deserves all the fame/popularity she gets. :D

Guest wakeywakey

i dont find park han byul that pretty..she looks very typical to me. there's nothing unique about her.

i find yoon eun hye wayy prettier. i guess she stands out more than PHB to me. eun hye also has a nice personality and she's strong haha and she's funny.

Guest jnccrs

They are both pretty but I have to pick Yoon Eun Hye. She is very beautiful in my opinion and has a very liable personality, it also helps that she is a strong woman...love her in X-Man.

Archived