***yoon Eunhye Vs Park Hanbyul***

Guest sweet_day

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XTINE__

Definitely Yoon Eun Hye.

I always thought she was pretty. I used to think PHB was really really pretty too.. but ionno, these days, I just don't so anymore.

Guest princessa_3187

Totally agree. Yoon Eun Hye has a really loveable charm to her that I don't see in PHB.

YEH is cute!!! i love watching princess hours. BUT to be really honest, judging from their physical appearance and not from their attitude, PHB is prettier that YEH. im just trying to be honest...

Guest StaRj9erz

they're both charmin & beautiful no doubt bout that!!

look at their flawless faces...

but i think is the more outgoin type that charms more of the boys..pretty carefree..

while PHB is somewhat subdued, more of the demure type..

well, that's just my opinion..

ohh if i'd have to pick....hmmm...PARK HAN BYUL!!

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I really like Yoon Eunhye, and I think she looks, and acts great.

I can't really say the same for Park Hanbyul because I haven't seen any movies or wtver she has been in; but she is still pretty.

Guest llllBitter_Sweetllll

Park han byul I love YEH too but I prefer Park Han Byul..Maybe its because she's prettier and cuter (in my opinion). I don't know their personalities. If u ask me about feature, so I choose Park Han Byul. ^-^

Guest sweet_day

well you can't really say whose nicer or who has a better personality

celebrities have to act a certain way in front of camera

YEH had a lot of opportunity to come out on shows but PHB didn't

Guest squallie

I actually find Yoon Eun Hye to be absolutely gorgeous. She has these big round eyes and plus she's both cute and pretty. Plus, she's got a bangin' body. She's got all the right curves, and I find that also very attractive about her.

yeh is GORGEOUS! i think she's prettier. and well phb i think is average. u may disagree with me but i see a lot of gurls who look like phb. plus, yeh has an xfactor. but phb is also pretty. and i have to disagree that make up makes yeh look pretty. she actually have a natural beauty and a refreshing one! light make up makes her shine even more. but when it's too mch it makes her look much older that's why she's prettier without wearing it.

Guest Tropical Paradise x3

I think YEH is pretty not just because of surface looks...it's her attitude and personality that attracts me too. I find her prettier than Park Han Byul.

I agree (:

And I agree with goofyditz who said Han-Byul is prettier while Eun-Hye is cuter. In the end I would say I prefer Yoon Eun-Hye more just because I'm more familiar with the 'girl behind the looks' but Han-Byul is also very pretty~^^

Guest My Sweet September

PHB is a lot prettier to me, I've never really thought YEh was pretty. But she is cute, and she has something about her which makes her so attractive to so many people :)

Archived