***yoon Eunhye Vs Park Hanbyul***

Guest sweet_day

Guest violet-anne

Totally agree. Yoon Eun Hye has a really loveable charm to her that I don't see in PHB.

ditto.

i like yoon eun hye much better,

PHB wasn't that pretty too if you watch this old drama she was in with kim hee sun.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tlydia

In my opinion, both of these girls aren't pretty at all. :vicx: They are average looking to me. I have seen both of their actings and the both of them needs to work on their acting skills.

Guest lilmisscutie

to me i like Park Hanbyul is prettier actually shes realli pretti

but Yoon Eun Hye has seriously gotten alot prettier lately, i was watchin x-man wen noticed how different she looked in the earlier episodes

though she is realli cute in goong n has this adorable n likin personality that most like about her

Base on prettiness i still reckon Park Hanbyul is more prettier

i think eun hye is prettier...to me park han byul looks very typical.

yeah i think so too. Eun Hye has something special about her and that makes her attractive and beautiful =)

Han Byul is pretty, but she doesn't stand out that much...i would mistaken her with other korean girls very easily.

Too typical...

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Hanbyul is pretty but to me she's kind of plain and generic looking while YEH may look weird sometime but still has that unique look to her but I overall I prefer Hanbyul. YEH looks ok in most of her pictures.

Guest damn.u

definitely park hanbyul

i don't think yoon eun hye is pretty at all -_- no offense

Well u know what?!!!

I agree with u. =]

In order for YEH to be pretty, she need tons of makeup.

Guest vanggirlie

i don't think PHB is underrated. i mean she looks good but not the best. while i do think YEH is way too overrated. i mean she looks good but come one she is not the best. if you see both on the street of course you'd notice them but if they were standing with other good looking female celebrities, they probably don't stand out as much.

honestly, i don't find either of them all that pretty. but to choose between the two, i'd say Park Han Byul.

i think YEH has gotten a lot prettier recently... but i find her a tad ordinary in the entertainment world. as for acting, i think both ladies need a lot of improvement.

Archived