Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

Guest aquapoppie

Dating younger men... is just like babysitting sometimes. I am fed up with their inconsistencies, insecurities, and constant whining about what they want. My goodness. Thank goodness that's over, and hopefully it will stay that way.

And also, getting prank calls is extremely annoying, especially when one is at work. Why anyone would call random numbers and attempt to harrass strangers for the heck of it is

beyond me.

I just wish everyone around me could just become more responsible and consistent. I don't want anymore flakes and slackers in my life.

And most of all, I wish the stupid Pinkberry in Westwood would stop being so shiesty with their toppings. If you're going to charge exorbitant prices, at least follow up with an huge amount of toppings. I don't see the koreatown one being as shiesty as the one in westwood -_-

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARGH. I am so frustrated with this stupid guy who has been making my life a living hell ever since I told him I didn't want to go out with him last year. I can't believe he is still making a huge deal out of this. Not only has he been consistently spreading nasty and FALSE rumours about me but he's also started treating my friends awfully just because they're associated with me!! WTF is this guy's problem????? WHY can't he just get over this and move on!!!!!! GRRR

ARghhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I know~ I should be proud of the decisions I made, even if it meant losing him.

And what an even better trade: In return, I traded off that idiot with excelling in my courses and work ~~

even though I know that it would never work out for the two of us..

why do I keep on thinking of hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim ahhhhh..

I'm glad I'm getting out of this hell hole for the summer, even if its just for a month or two for work T-T..~~

holy hell, im not feeling well today...like for real...i wonder if it's because i over slept...and lied on my bed for so long...i feel sore and i feel icky...

my ex is such a pinkberry...why did she have to play me that way?...either way, she knows she's a jerk...what the hell did i ever do to her to deserve this?...

i am getting over her though...pretty fast...yay! V^_*

work is such a pinkberry...there weren't even enough computers today...what the hell is with that...you have too many people on, and you're STILL hiring more?...sigh...what the hell is this game plan to make more revenue?...

Guest mrs. pakman

i'm extremely homesick. :( i think i had it all pent up inside me cuz i just spend HOURS crying.

now...my eyelids are the size of mexico and my eyeballs hurt.

and i feel like such a baby wanting to just run home...but there really is no place like home.

i'm beginning to hate living alone. it's lonely.

and i'm sick. a combination of indigestion, body aches, chills, fever and headache.

instead of sleeping...i'm writing a paper that i've left til the last minute.

the weekend needs to come...now.

somedays, like today, it just hits me that death is real. i can't escape it. and the thought of me not existing

it's too much for me. it literally makes me puke.

i'm not curious...i don't want to find out what happens next. i want to live.

or at least take away my desire to live so that my fear doesn't take over and make my life feel pointless.

i want to exist...i want to be conscious.

and i want to spend time with him. i miss him and the way he can make me laugh by just with a look.

i'm extremely homesick. :( i think i had it all pent up inside me cuz i just spend HOURS crying.

now...my eyelids are the size of mexico and my eyeballs hurt.

and i feel like such a baby wanting to just run home...but there really is no place like home.

i'm beginning to hate living alone. it's lonely.

and i'm sick. a combination of indigestion, body aches, chills, fever and headache.

instead of sleeping...i'm writing a paper that i've left til the last minute.

the weekend needs to come...now.

somedays, like today, it just hits me that death is real. i can't escape it. and the thought of me not existing

it's too much for me. it literally makes me puke.

i'm not curious...i don't want to find out what happens next. i want to live.

or at least take away my desire to live so that my fear doesn't take over and make my life feel pointless.

i want to exist...i want to be conscious.

and i want to spend time with him. i miss him and the way he can make me laugh by just with a look.

awww cheer up... i felt the same way when i was in chicago for grad school...

watching korean dramas helped... i think i got super addicted to naruto then... :D

Dear parents,

Do NOT blame me for all the ills you have suffered. I did not ask the bloody government to charge you extra for water and electricity and I am most certainly NOT bloody responsible for your inability to manage your finances properly. I CAN save, but I cannot say the same of you, and STOP heaping all your financial troubles on me and blast me for not saving money when YOU have been the ones splurging. I have NO MORE MONEY left to give you, okay? OKAY?

:fury:

I am mad with myself. Spoilt my diet... caved in to stress. And binged. Shiat. Plus, I hate my life. I hate studying. I hate uni. Yet I cannot be without that goddamn degree. Sheesh. And I have 3 mid-terms consecutively next week. Wtf. I hate school. I hate myself for being so whiny. And childish. And angry. Damn I just broke 2 doors yesterday. I need anger management. And diet management and future management. Damn. I need some control.

ok. I feel better.

Dear parents,

Why is that you always push me into a direction that you think is "safe?" I'm not business or econ material, yet I pursuaded this route because every other major that I 'talked to you about' you deemed stupid, or not money-making enough. I dont hate economics but I certaintly dont love it either. I say I want to pursuit another field after I graduate and you immedietely shoot me down. Has there been once that you've actually supported me through my decisions? I want to explore the world while I'm still young, yes I know you guys had it rough when you were small, but not everyone has to go through the same route. No i dont want to do real estate for the 10000 time, and no I dont want to work for the government for the 10000000 time.

Guest thealmightyGOD

i hate life. sometimes the responsibilities are too overwhelming. why is it so hard to find a sugar momma and not try anymore?!

Guest silvermorning

My phone bill just came out to be over double what I was expecting. =_= And I'm really tight on money this month. I owe my uncle $925 for tuition, I'm trying to open a store, and I have two dogs to take to the vet..which ISN'T cheap.

We never stop working for you my butt.

How the hell am I supposed to live in this freaking country when THEY TAX ME FOR EVERYTHING. THEY TAKE TAXES AWAY FROM MY PAYCHECK, THEY TAX ME WHEN I BUY SOMETHING, THEY TAX ME WHEN I TALK ON THE PHONE, THEY TAX ME FOR GOING TO AND FROM WORK, THEY TAX ME FOR LIVING IN A HOUSE...omfreakingod. I hate this place.

Land of the free my butt.

Land of opportunity my butt.

Kiss my butt you tax gobbling sons of b!tches.

What ever happened to the good ol' days of just living?

Now it seems like everything needs a purpose. Can't I just do something because I want to?

"I wake up in the morning and I wonder

Why everything is the same as it was

I cant understand, no, I cant understand

How life goes on the way it does!"

Seriously, those lyrics were meant for me.

Guest Reomani

Since ysterday and am feeling really bad don know why just really depressed and feeling stupid

and today is our national soccer team final match and am nervous

My phone bill just came out to be over double what I was expecting. =_= And I'm really tight on money this month. I owe my uncle $925 for tuition, I'm trying to open a store, and I have two dogs to take to the vet..which ISN'T cheap.

We never stop working for you my butt.

How the hell am I supposed to live in this freaking country when THEY TAX ME FOR EVERYTHING. THEY TAKE TAXES AWAY FROM MY PAYCHECK, THEY TAX ME WHEN I BUY SOMETHING, THEY TAX ME WHEN I TALK ON THE PHONE, THEY TAX ME FOR GOING TO AND FROM WORK, THEY TAX ME FOR LIVING IN A HOUSE...omfreakingod. I hate this place.

Land of the free my butt.

Land of opportunity my butt.

Kiss my butt you tax gobbling sons of b!tches.

We're both 18 for crying out loud. It's time to grow up.

INTRUDER ALERT!!!!!

To aid in your growing up, read the rules and understand that you do NOT post here until you are 20 and above.

- 21 hrs of school

- 30 hrs of work

- 4 hrs of volunteer

and bills to pay.

shooooot me nowwwwwwwwww

[btw, i just posted my info. i'm not an intruder =]

I hate two-faced people. How can someone be nice to your face and then call you stuck up behind your back? I don't understand! And I went out of my way to be nice to them because they're my crush's friends...maybe I was trying too hard to impress my crush and went overboard? Some people are so...argh! AND he's trying to get with one of my friends..note to boys, if you're trying to impress a girl, don't diss her friends! :angry:

Guest PaNgIeE

I hate waking up in the morning! Grr.....

Why do we have to work 5 days and get 2 days off? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Whoever came up w/this concept totally bites!

I need a vaca away from this cold!

Someone help me!!!

Archived