Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

Guest aquapoppie

the nerve of an ex to just bring up the subject of valentine's day in order to show me the picture of the girl he's going to date.

When he's the one who broke it off.

And then has the nerve to ask me why I'm feeling weird about seeing the picture.

OMG! I've learned my lesson, and I'm never dating younger men again! ARGH

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babycurious

I've studied for exams from last christmas, I studied like 15 hours a day, I celebrated no New Years Eve

been studying everyday from christmas till 30th jan, that's like more than a month!!! and yet, I'm still failing at least 3 of 6 exams. WHY???

I've studied too during the whole semester

Should I studied even harder than that? :wacko: I need to have a life too!

Gosh this whole studying stuff has eaten me in and outside out, I even forget how to communicate with people, got no time to take care of myself, and made me eating horribly instant food

and after all of that, they still put next semester's lessons from 9 to 6 at MONDAY! can't they pick any worser day?

Guest cookiecutter

ugh....

is it all men or jus some...

they don't like it when dere gf is way to giving... ;) * if u get my drift* only in one subject lol`

dood like i don't get it...its not like da guy is do`n nething.... haha...

or is it too much to handle that the fact.....she's jus a awsome person n dat the fact the dood never had a grl that's so down to gogo on da go `!!??? O_O...

man iono`....... i'll be glad i didn't have a tuna for a gf......pftt........(=

Guest evelyn168

I just rear-ended someone's car and I feel like a total richard simmons!!! I feel so sorry for hitting the lady in front of me... I feel even worst that my parents have to pay for the repair bills... It's going to cost alot... I don't think I should drive again!!!

Guest starrydreamer

Man, my parents are so f*&^king ANNOYING!!! THey just nag at me CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're like, oh you cna't just live in our house and do nothing, but when I saw I want to move out they're like oh you just want to waste money paying rent somewhere else??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously HATE them. especially my mom. It must be unnatural, and I feel guilty, but I hate my mom. I hate her more than anyone else in the world.

:wacko:

ok, I could probably go on this rant forever, but yea. :crazy:

Guest Guess001

gah my pc was broken last week and there's this guy that my aunt recommended to me so he went to get my pc at my place last monday almost missing my 7pm volleyball...it's been already a week and he still didn't fix it that arrrrrrrggghhhhhh....I need my pc to do research man do stuff for school !!!! I should've went to a pc store F**** !!!!

Guest i_am_weak

Sigh, tryin 'to win my ex's heart back but she's sooo blinded by this guy who doesn't want her no more. I feel for her pain but my heart hurts even more

Guest babycurious

Why do the Belgians use ASERTY keyboard?

Why can't they just use the normal QWERTY like the rest of the world? As if I don't already have any difficulty with the regular one <_<

Guest tinyxtina

so in every job i had... i would usually get annoyed w/ it in an average of 1-2 months after i started...

but at the current place i work at now... though it deals w/ me serving for every persons beckon call... it took me 7 months to get annoyed

i work at a sports bar where my GM hires practically all girls. i started as hosting... then take out... and now serving... but i'm still dealt w/ a schedule of me doing all 3 positions... at the hostess stand there are a great quantity [not all] of high school girls... before i could deal w/ them and their talk b/c i was like "wow they are pretty mature for their age" but god!!! now w/ the mouth they have, the way they think... its just ridiculous. just b/c i was being honest on some things... and they can't take the judgment like an adult... they go all hostile. i mean... the servers who are over the age of 20... i can deal w/ and don't give me problems... but god... i graduated from high school years ago but i feel like i'm moving back in time.

sigh... looks like i'm going to have a stern talking to w/ my GM so i can get off the hostess schedule... once and for all...

-----------------

another rant... i didn't know what i was signing myself into when i applied for the job

but if one more guy comes up to me and when i say... go away... i mean it! i don't mind them asking questions or being nice but when they ask personal questions like who my bf is, where he works, how much he makes, and how long we've been together... and then try to invite me to his table when i'm not their server... honestly -_- i really mean it when i say go away. sigh...

i have to stick w/ this job for the next few months before i move... but never again... will i work w/ this place or any of the chain restaurants along w/ it... -_- i'll probably look for a bank job or something =T

Man, my parents are so f*&^king ANNOYING!!! THey just nag at me CONSTANTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're like, oh you cna't just live in our house and do nothing, but when I saw I want to move out they're like oh you just want to waste money paying rent somewhere else??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously HATE them. especially my mom. It must be unnatural, and I feel guilty, but I hate my mom. I hate her more than anyone else in the world.

:wacko:

ok, I could probably go on this rant forever, but yea. :crazy:

Man... that sounds oh-so-familiar. :mellow:

It's not unnatural, don't worry. I know it's bad of me to say that, but I've been through the same crap and I know how awful it is to be stuck in that situation.

Guest cookiecutter

fk.........i can't get him out of my head...fk....

n i can't get her out of my head neither

sh1balz......i want him baq........i want to eat her...

why can't i have both........]]]]]]]]]; fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

life suks...when im not happy hahahahahahaa....seriously!

Guest mrs. pakman

you know when you eat something cuz it seems yummy...even though your not hungry at all?

and then you feel really gross and full and fat afterwards. and you regret eating....

yeah...that's how i feel. bleck....

i can't believe you had the balls to contact me out of nowhere and how DARE you ask me for your sh** back (WHAT I BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY) when we broke up almost a year ago! during the same week that my friend passed away! (and i know you knew!) :fury:

Guest vividified

I think i had about enough with the old folks. I planned this trip for a while and mentioned it just recently to them. This is the first time going on a trip without them i was never allowed previously :( .Problem is they want everyone ones phone numbers (and addresses :S?) that going and making sure no guys are around (there is but im trying to hide that)

sigh -___-. They giving alot of crap lately about it too i just feel like pulling out so the nagging and pestering will stop. I always felt i lived in a cage my whole life at home not doing so many things and not staying out late =/

Guest cookiecutter

i fkinnnnn hateee men that likes to chase..

tryin dere best to get mah fkkin attention....its annoying.....

i hateee men wit whack pick lines..its dumb..n sad..

im jus gunna laugh in front of dere face!! like u gotta be kidding me!!!

be REAL!!!!! dayam! i hateeeeeeeeee men that hollaz.....n say some dumb richard simmons when dere drunk too...

n grabz mah richard simmons...when im out...........really ticks me off...

whatever ur thinking in ur head.......keep it to urself...don't tell me....fkin horn bags..

like argh!!!!

men are hella dissapointting to me.....i jus wanna kick them!

I really don't understand why psychos are always around to bother and annoy me...Like this guy, I don't know who the hell he is...I don't remember his name and he keeps bugging me by calling me in the middle of the night, like 12 - 1am...Geez...he's so freakin' sick. One time, he sent me an appropriate SMS. Now I change my SIM card at 9pm just because of that sicko...*sigh*

Guest cookiecutter

I really don't understand why psychos are always around to bother and annoy me...Like this guy, I don't know who the hell he is...I don't remember his name and he keeps bugging me by calling me in the middle of the night, like 12 - 1am...Geez...he's so freakin' sick. One time, he sent me an appropriate SMS. Now I change my SIM card at 9pm just because of that sicko...*sigh*

ha...dood cuss him out!!! handles wuh u gotta do.....

thats funny or report him!!!! to ur fone company! ;)

Why do the Belgians use ASERTY keyboard?

Why can't they just use the normal QWERTY like the rest of the world? As if I don't already have any difficulty with the regular one <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHY is everybody so fricken hypocritical..it's hella annoying.

my ear itches

why are all of the guys i have crushes on either gay or taken. no fair.

WHY DID THEY KILL JT!! WHY?!

screw you guys i'm goin' home..

Archived