Rant All You Want Here..Whining Allowed.

Risse

Guest rahrah

^where did u go? sounds like boreal or sierra with backside closed... man... if i continue my rehab, i might be ready in a month or two... muahahaha~~ ^_^

haha... i was thinkin about a trip up to mammoth to get in a few more runs before the snow melts and summer comes. boarding rocks! especially when there's fresh powder.. i can go on those jumps fearlessly! hahaha

yeah, boarding is sweet. i love back country, there's a lot at mammoth, but its so crowded there all the time. never got a chance to go there during the weekdays...

man, do u see those little kids all the time getting crazy air offa jumps? im like omg thats crazy. haha for me, i can spend all day in knee deep back country. i heard virgin powder in utah is hella dry, like flour texture.... *drools* i had that once in kirkwood lake tahoe, thats it...

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest watcher

^where did u go? sounds like boreal or sierra with backside closed... man... if i continue my rehab, i might be ready in a month or two... muahahaha~~ ^_^

yeah, boarding is sweet. i love back country, there's a lot at mammoth, but its so crowded there all the time. never got a chance to go there during the weekdays...

man, do u see those little kids all the time getting crazy air offa jumps? im like omg thats crazy. haha for me, i can spend all day in knee deep back country. i heard virgin powder in utah is hella dry, like flour texture....i had that once in kirkwood lake tahoe, thats it... *drools*

yea... the local kids can get some serious air off those jumps! but the real attraction are the snow bunnies... hahaha... lotta hotties up there :P

Guest rahrah

yea... the local kids can get some serious air off those jumps! but the real attraction are the snow bunnies... hahaha... lotta hotties up there :P

haha man my co-worker said mammoth kinna empty last weekend. no dry patches, but no powder...

haha yeah, lot more hotties at mammoth than tahoe... LOLZ! thats when u kno u gotta work on ur cool smooth boarding poses. LOLZ!

^ No physical cat fights?? :blush: Aww mannnn. :(

It would be animal abuse if I were to beat her. Woman vs. richard simmons. Alright, I'm going to find a happy place and go there.

Guest Tr710

Snoqualmie resort, the West Haven or something like that, in Washington. I should've gone to Stevens Pass instead like I do every winter. <_<

It would be animal abuse if I were to beat her. Woman vs. richard simmons. Alright, I'm going to find a happy place and go there.

Funny and scary at the same time. :lol::tears: Yes, go to that happy place and take your man with you.

Guest mrs. pakman

a tube of krazy glue just exploded all over my hand!! :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: my stupid first instinct....must wipe it off with a tissue! BAD IDEA! why does my brain shut off when i go into a state of panic?! so now i have blue and bits of tissue all over my hands. i got a lot of it off...but there's still bits left on my hand. at least my fingers didn't stick together...

it was sooo stupid. they have you use the top of the cap to pop the tube open...and then BAM! krazy glue everywhere. <_<

Guest JF21©

why do i continue to watch these Korean Dramas....only knowing that it will just make me feel like crap because NOBODY acts like this in real life...i've never ever ever heard of a man dieing so he can donate his eyes to his blind love...EVER...why must you play with my emotions mister Korean Drama Script Writer Guy!! WHYYYYYY!!!!

IT'S NOT FAIR....maybe i should switch to American Soaps, huh? at least they're plots are so ridiculously unreal that i know i wont be pining for something that prolly will never ever happen...pfft.

damn you Shin Hyun Joon ...damn you and your Stairway To Heaven.

Guest shred

^ :lol: i haven't seen stairway to heaven but that's some sacrifice.

finding the right person for our department is just as hard as finding my Mr. Right ...

gahhhhh it's been more than a year and i'm sick of dealing with temps!

why do i continue to watch these Korean Dramas....only knowing that it will just make me feel like crap because NOBODY acts like this in real life...i've never ever ever heard of a man dieing so he can donate his eyes to his blind love...EVER...why must you play with my emotions mister Korean Drama Script Writer Guy!! WHYYYYYY!!!!

IT'S NOT FAIR....maybe i should switch to American Soaps, huh? at least they're plots are so ridiculously unreal that i know i wont be pining for something that prolly will never ever happen...pfft.

damn you Shin Hyun Joon ...damn you and your Stairway To Heaven.

:lol:

I believe Korean dramas have totally mind-f'ed some ppl (not you my dear), especially ppl of my race (Hmong). When my bf and I go out to places where there are a lot of Hmong ppl, they think he's also Hmong, so they speak Hmong to him. When he says, "I don't speak Hmong, I'm Korean." There's like a hush that runs through the crowd and I could hear excited female voices whispering in the background. Some girls even attempt to speak Korean to him (what phrases they learn from the dramas). Of course, he doesn't speak Korean either b/c he's adopted. :lol:

A friend even said, "OMG! You're dating a Korean guy. That's so awesome. He's not a Korean superstar, but he's Korean. Close enough." We went to a party a few weeks back and he met some of my female cousins from South America. They were so excited to meet a Korean person, especially, a Korean man. I left him to be tortured by them. Afterwards, they ask me if he's anything like the Korean men in the movies. NO! I don't get piggy back rides, 1000 folded paper cranes, or long confused looks of "should I kiss her or not" and between the two of us, no one is dying. Blah, blah, blah. I think all this is hilarious. My bf's the whitest white boy I know. :lol:

Guest rahrah

omg im so pissed

the only way to deal with this mini cooper is just not care.

i don't care.

dam i wish someone would give me a dirty look so i got an excuse to f em up.

LOL. I know.

Like where do these scriptwriters come up with all these ideas? They can make you look at your loved one and wonder why he's so damn unromantic. <_<

Guest ginger

Friends expect me to fawn over their new poetic endeavors and are so proud of themselves--they continue to insist that I read their work and they always want feedback, when they never care what I write until it's published in the university literary magazine. THEN they make a big show of telling everyone how talented I am, when they really only care that they are the friends of someone who is momentarily thrust into the academic limelight.

I *never* ask them to read my stuff, I just say "Oh, I wrote something new--posted it on my facebook notes", and they nod absentmindedly. Oh, but the moment they pen something so obvious and dripping with cliches, I'm instructed to drop whatever I'm doing and lend an ear to some lackluster reading.

Ugh. Sorry. Just a bit annoyed.

-ginger

Guest JF21©

:lol:

I believe Korean dramas have totally mind-f'ed some ppl (not you my dear), especially ppl of my race (Hmong). When my bf and I go out to places where there are a lot of Hmong ppl, they think he's also Hmong, so they speak Hmong to him. When he says, "I don't speak Hmong, I'm Korean." There's like a hush that runs through the crowd and I could hear excited female voices whispering in the background. Some girls even attempt to speak Korean to him (what phrases they learn from the dramas). Of course, he doesn't speak Korean either b/c he's adopted. :lol:

A friend even said, "OMG! You're dating a Korean guy. That's so awesome. He's not a Korean superstar, but he's Korean. Close enough." We went to a party a few weeks back and he met some of my female cousins from South America. They were so excited to meet a Korean person, especially, a Korean man. I left him to be tortured by them. Afterwards, they ask me if he's anything like the Korean men in the movies. NO! I don't get piggy back rides, 1000 folded paper cranes, or long confused looks of "should I kiss her or not" and between the two of us, no one is dying. Blah, blah, blah. I think all this is hilarious. My bf's the whitest white boy I know. :lol:

ahaha omg! that must be annoying for your BF! hehe you evil girl..leaving him hahahhahaha

~hrm..you should ask him to give you a piggy back ride every now and then...lol that'd be so cute!

omg im so pissed

the only way to deal with this mini cooper is just not care.

i don't care.

dam i wish someone would give me a dirty look so i got an excuse to f em up.

wha's wrong?! your scary.

*runs away*

Friends expect me to fawn over their new poetic endeavors and are so proud of themselves--they continue to insist that I read their work and they always want feedback, when they never care what I write until it's published in the university literary magazine. THEN they make a big show of telling everyone how talented I am, when they really only care that they are the friends of someone who is momentarily thrust into the academic limelight.

I *never* ask them to read my stuff, I just say "Oh, I wrote something new--posted it on my facebook notes", and they nod absentmindedly. Oh, but the moment they pen something so obvious and dripping with cliches, I'm instructed to drop whatever I'm doing and lend an ear to some lackluster reading.

Ugh. Sorry. Just a bit annoyed.

-ginger

yeah i hate ppl like that....so self centered...ugh.

I hate my friggan job man :fury:

Now I gotta work another Sunday

Saturday and Sunday are my days off

it's bad enough I work a graveyard shift man!

and a creepy old man keeps bothering me while I work

I think he has a thing for black chicks cuz he always

bothers us only I be like "No one wants to talk to you GTFOIMF :crazy:

That's not fair, I'm trying to find a new job

but aint no other place gonna pay me 12.50 and hour lol.

I hate my friggan job man :fury:

Now I gotta work another Sunday

Saturday and Sunday are my days off

it's bad enough I work a graveyard shift man!

and a creepy old man keeps bothering me while I work

I think he has a thing for black chicks cuz he always

bothers us only I be like "No one wants to talk to you GTFOIMF :crazy:

That's not fair, I'm trying to find a new job

but aint no other place gonna pay me 12.50 and hour lol.

Don't hate your job, Ashley. See, I only earn $2.99 here. You earn much more than I do. :lol:

Guest rahrah

wha's wrong?! your scary.

*runs away*

ehh... nothing much. =) gf was trippin about my past...been like this ever since she found my ex's xanga (which I haven't looked at in 3 years since we broke up) things are better now~

thnx for asking...heyyy im not scary... don't run away! *tackles juicyfruit* haha jk. :D

Guest scottie

We had an all day review session yesterday from 10am-5pm.

I wish they'd send out the ppt! But I understand that they don't want the ppl who don't make the effort to be there to benefit.

Can't believe some someone actually had the audacity to ask me for my notes when they themselves didn't slave through the hours of review! "I really have to study" as an excuse? What about the portion of the class who was there?

Don't take me for a fool.

Guest HERMIT

I abhor strip mall rent-a-cops. Thinking they are all high and mighty because they have a baton, a badge, and think they can exert "command presence". Who are they to say I can't park in a handicap space? I was only going to hobble into the mini-mart for 5 measly minutes to grab me a couple of Ben and Jerry's for some late night snacking. I don't care what those fools think - being a short, fugly, and overweight minority IS a freaking social handicap. Screw those guys.

(however, on a more happy note: Mmmmm....Chunky Monkey....mmmMMMmmmm....Cherry Garcia.....)

Archived