GSD aka Gundam Seed Destiny

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Rumor on GS3

Purported to belong to SEED-III.

In reality, fanart. Just check the name under the titles.

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3776tc6pd1rq4li.jpg

http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3781wr8ss1zb6bq.jpg

It already appeared way long before the end of Destiny and it was mentioned at some forum with the rumor that it'd be featured in SEED-III. On top of that, 'Freedom Burst' is the name of the early ZGMF-X10A Freedom concept, which freedomburst9up.jpg can be seen here The pics above seems like a bad rip of ZZ, Zeta and Sentinel (Ex-S and other Zeta Gundams rip-offs), although the transforming Freedom was a nice touch.

dont think that freedom is a rip off of the ZZ , Z or Ex-s

the top Cannons look like theyre from Gundam Double X , Thigh Cannon Barrels look similar to F91 Gundam's ones... , Chain guns on the side of the head look like they came off Wing Zero , and the flight pack looks like Justice's flight pack

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Another rumor:

These are the Rumors I have collected from my source:

People dislike the ‘new’ ending of Gundam Seed Destiny (though this is only an opinion)(refer to Rumors Part 1. It's in the Gundam Seed Destiny sub.), meaning the one in the series. So, without further ado, presenting . . .

RUMORS Part 2

By: Captain Ochibi-san of the 9th fleet

It starts off in C. E. 93, 20 years after Gundam Seed Destiny. Young Asukaga Kanzaki is living with his grandfather and mother in a small village on Earth. One day, a rebellion once again sparks in the midst of the peace, and Asukaga is separated from his family and ends up in the PLANTS. There he meets the new (and refined, to know why, refer to Rumors Part 1) Chairman of ZAFT, Athrun Zala. Meanwhile, in the Earth Alliance, a so-called ‘natural’ aces all difficult tests including piloting a Gundam. His name is Asthene Yamato, son of the greatly acclaimed pilot Kira Yamato and former singer Meer/Mia Campbell (refer to Rumors 1. There, she didn’t die). Seeking anyone to conquer, Asthene leads a rebellion into a small village on Earth. Worlds collide as Asukaga and Asthene meet in battle, and Asthene faces his first defeat as Asukaga pilots a dusty red Gundam he names Crimson. He was whisked off to the PLANTS and wishes to see his family again. As Asukaga trains in ZAFT, Asthene plans to get his revenge on the young pilot and becomes stronger than before, and, in just a matter of time, becomes a big threat to both the Earth Alliance and ZAFT. Asukaga is then sent to ORB with other soldiers to further their training. He meets a young yet intelligent masked man named Kirua Yoteje who helps him in the training. Once Asukaga finished his training, Chairman Zala ordered him to fight against Asthene and his organization called Ulterior Chaos. With Kirua at his side, and a lot of fleets, Asukaga journeys to find the scattered branches of the Ulterior Chaos, and hopefully, Asthene himself. Unknown to all, Asthene has a hidden weapon that’s enough to destroy mankind.

Simply put it, the sequel of GSD seems interesting (I hope it makes up for its poor performance in GSD). There are new Gundams: there’s Crimson, the Gundam Asukaga called that looks very much like Athrun’s old Gundam, Azure, Kirua’s Gundam, Ashen, Asthene’s Gundam and Malevolence, Asthene’s mass driver. There are also new (and unexpected) characters: Kervval Joule, Maru Asuka, and Zepolle Elsman, all new recruits of ZAFT, Delta and Sigma La Flaga, the heroic brothers in the battlefield, and Ailyf Argyle, Asthene’s trustworthy assistant. I have a feeling that Asukaga is Athrun and Cagalli’s son (refer to Rumors Part 1). My resources say that this series is to be shown in the late 2008 or early 2009.

it maybe true or not or could it be fake what do you guys think?

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I like the idea that Kira and Athrun are no longer big-time main pilots, but the whole pit one another against each other seems rather bland. And what about the good ol' Desert Tiger? T_T

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i think its fake.. unless theres a series this year or next... , they wouldnt end GSD like that.. with that special ep

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Here are some TV rating stats from Gunota:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobile Suit Gundam

Highest rating: 9.9%

Average rating: 5.3%

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam

Highest rating: 11.7%

Average rating: 6.6%

Mobile Suit Gundam Double Zeta

Highest rating: 8.6%

Average rating: 6.1%

Mobile Suit V Gundam

Highest rating: 5.3%

Lowest rating: 2.4%

Average rating: 3.9%

Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Highest rating: 7.3%

Lowest rating: 1.7%

Average rating: 4.1%

New Mobile Report Gundam Wing

Highest rating: 6.8%

Lowest rating: 1.8%

Average rating: 4.3%

After War Gundam X (Note: Gundam X episodes 1 - 26 aired Fridays at 5 pm while the remainder of the series aired on Saturdays at 6 am)

Highest rating: (all eps) 6.2% (eps 1 - 26) 6.2% (eps 27 - 39) 1.7%

Lowest rating: (all eps) 0.6% (eps 1 - 26) 1.8% (eps 27 - 39) 0.6%

Average rating: (all eps) 2.8% (eps 1 - 26) 3.5% (eps 27 - 39) 1.2%

Turn A Gundam

Highest rating: 4.1%

Lowest rating: 1.7%

Average rating: 3.0%

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

Highest rating: 8.0%

Lowest rating: 4.6%

Average rating: 6.1%

SD Gundam Force

Highest rating: 3.2%

Lowest rating: 1.0%

Average rating: 2.1%

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY

Highest rating: 8.2%

Lowest rating: 3.9%

Average rating: 5.4%

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i find Gundam X one of the best..

shame it got low ratings coz Neon Genesis Evangelion was airing same time.. so it was in competition

Guest Take Five

50 is long lol. i really dunno if i can get through all of gundam wing cuz it sucks so far and i'm not even through 20 eps yet...

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Topic: Stellar Lives?

Question: Well since What ifs are allowed, I think this would be a somewhat basic what if, what if Stellar lived. Here is the situation, remember when Kira attack Stellar and then Shin goes off and attacks Kira, but their engadgement last longer with Kira talking to Shin (earlier in the ep he did indeed talk to Shin) and Shin tells him through combat what is going on and tells Kira to let him talk Stellar down and so he does what he did in the ep, goes to Stellar and blah blah and Stellar goes nuts again when she sees Freedom, BUT instead of going after Destroy Kira goes and pulls Shin out of the way, and they talk/argue/plee and finally they or just Shin himself disable Destroy rather then kill Stellar.

Now this type of situation sets up many possiblities, first off Stellar is alive , but she is in the same situation as before when she went to the Minerva and Shin will be under suspitsion, also, Shin may look at Kira much differently than before (why I say this is cause there is NOWAY Shin would have moved out of the way of Stellar's shot, either Kira would have saved him by pulling him out of the way or what he actually did), thus possibly setting up a possible conflict within himself on if Freedom and the AA are really enemies and if Kira and Shin fought eachother under these circumstances. This in turn would have Shin looking towards Athrun alot more than Rey, due to the fact that Athrun would know more about the AA. Also Stellar would need help AGAIN, how would that go about a 2nd time. I think Shin would have actually switched sides and joined Athrun or at the very least he couldn't be effective pilot at all cause of his doubts on who the real enemy is and I don't think any brainwashing by Rey would have been as effective with Stellar alive. I think eventually he would have switched sides and be with Kira and Athrun due to the facts on why Athrun switched. Basiclly if Stellar lived, the Chairman's plans IMO would have ended alot sooner.

What do you guys think the story would have gone if Stellar had indeed survived?

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ Shinn would be happy knowing shes alive and probably stop fighting..

he did want her to be taken far away from battle.. maybe he would of done the same ?

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

News on Destiny and SEED

SEED/DESTINY PV DVD

Victor Entertainment will be releasing DVD containing 4 promotional video of songs that covered SEED and DESTINY. The songs are:

1) Anna ni Isshou dattanoni : See-Saw

2) Life Goes On : Mika Arisaka

3) Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru : See-Saw

4) Honoo no Tobira : FictionJunction YUUKA

Guest DOVAHKIIN

That's a hot Destiny model, I like it over the Infinite Justice and Strike Freedom, because it actually looks like itself as opposed to the others looking like their predecessors.

~spoiler warning to those who haven't watched it yet~

And I'd like it better if Stellar DIDN'T survive. She was just so annoying in the series, especially how she'd go berserk when her trigger word of 'death' was said. (Hey Auel's was "mother", anyone wanna take a guess at what Sting's was?)

And Neo/Mwu never explained why he broke his end of the bargain by letting Stellar go into battle in the Destroy. He basically neglected his promise to Shinn, shoved Stellar in the big baddie, then stopped Shinn from killing her, which Kira did anyway and then joined AA with no explaination -_-

Besides Lunamaria's smarter and cuter ^-^

Lunamaria's sister is better xD

Why can't Kira just die -_-

He exploded in a suit powered by nuclear-fission.

You would assume he'd have SOME problems >_<

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Lunamaria's sister is better xD

Why can't Kira just die -_-

He exploded in a suit powered by nuclear-fission.

You would assume he'd have SOME problems >_<

But but they're co-ordinators! they probably have some weird health system too!

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

In Seed Destiny, Arthrun got his infinate justice and Kira got his Strike Freedom, so who will win kira or arthru?

For my though i think it going to be a drawn cause they both an ace pliots.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

ZGMF-X19A ∞ Justice Gundam has the following personal assets:

- MA-M1911 high-energy beam rifle

- MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" beam saber x 2

- MMI-M19L 14mm head-mounted dual machine gun x 2

- MMI-GAU26 17.5mm chest-mounted CIWS x 2

- RQM55 "Shining Edge" beam bommerang x 2

- MR-Q15A "Griffon" leg beam blade x 2

- MX2002 beam carry shield (includes EEQ8 Grapple Stinger)

- backpack/subflight lifter: MA-6J "Hyper Fortis" beam cannon x 2

- MA-M02S "Plephis Lacerta" retracted beam cannon-mounted short beam saber x 2

- MR-Q17X "Griffon 2" wing-mounted beam blade x 2

- MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" lifter tip beam saber x 1

ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam has the following personal assets:

MMI-GAU27D 31mm CIWS x 2

MGX-2235 "Callidus" multi-phase beam cannon x 1

MA-M02G "Super Lacerta" beam saber x 2

MMI-M15E "Xiphias 3" rail cannon x 2

MX2200 beam shield generator x 2

MA-M21KF high-energy beam rifle x 2

EQFU-3X Super DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) mobile weapon wings (MA-80V beam assault cannon x 8)

And of course, both can use METEOR.

I'd say the Strike-Freedom would win, based on Kira nearly finished off Athrun TWICE (1st time Nicol stopped Kira, 2nd time Athrun had no choice but to self-destruct the Aegis) AND Kira also has traces of Newtype abilities, allowing him to control the DRAGOONs, while Athrun does not. Although Athrun has kickass close range battle stuff though.

Archived