GSD aka Gundam Seed Destiny

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chopstickx

^ i doubt it'll be like a mini-series. the SEED special editions were basically 3 long segments that summed up all 50 eps. this destiny special edition might be the same.

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Maybe in this mini series it'll tell us what the hell happened to Mwu.

yea i hope so too wth happen to Mwu in this mini series!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Seed Destiny Special Edition ep 1 just aired yesterday, so guys which fansub group will sub this ep?

EDIT!!!!

SEED Destiny Special Edition ep 1 is finally out, but it a raw, so if you ppl understand japanese here in the link:

SEED Destiny Special Edition ep 1 <----- RAWS

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Stargazer is a side story , not part of the original seed cast etc

Well in GS Astray... (Dont read if you havent seen/read all of Astray unless you dont care about it being spoiled)

Lowe Guele was the one who found Kira unconscious after the battle with Athrun's self-destructed Aegis and brought him to Orb. And you know how Lacus escaped into the lifepod when Kira found her early in Seed? Lowe was the one who provided cover for her original ZAFT ship when it was attacked so she could escape. Also, Lowe was able to meet face-to-face with Kira and Lacus for the first time, the day before the Second Battle of Jachin Due. (You know when Cagali's giving hugs out to everyone on the Archangel before they leave for space? That's when this occured)

So sidestory or not, it could still have some involvement with SEED/Destiny's storyline and characters

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

[sEED, Destiny News]

Gundam SEED goes theatrical UPDATED

Rumors on 2ch said to be from the http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/animefes/ are that it was announced that there'll be a Gundam SEED movie.

It is known, through http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/media/nt/40_26.html, that the magazine has "big Gundam SEED news" though early issues don't appear to have come out yet to confirm what exactly that news is.

Edit: http://www.sunrise-anime.jp/seed-d_news/de...p?offset=0#1312 confirms the rumors, stating this will be the first completely original Gundam feature film since Gundam F91 came out 15 years ago. Mitsuo Fukuda will be the director.

Update 2: Based on people who attended the Anime Fes, Shinn Asuka, Cagalli Yula Atha, Lacus Clyne, Athrun Zara, and Kira Yamato were featured with narration "their path takes us.." to a screen officially announcing the theatrical production. TM Revolution apparently topped off the event by saying "See ya at the movies" to the crowd.

Source: http://aeug.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_aeug_a...698340313108822

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Well in GS Astray... (Dont read if you havent seen/read all of Astray unless you dont care about it being spoiled)

Lowe Guele was the one who found Kira unconscious after the battle with Athrun's self-destructed Aegis and brought him to Orb. And you know how Lacus escaped into the lifepod when Kira found her early in Seed? Lowe was the one who provided cover for her original ZAFT ship when it was attacked so she could escape. Also, Lowe was able to meet face-to-face with Kira and Lacus for the first time, the day before the Second Battle of Jachin Due. (You know when Cagali's giving hugs out to everyone on the Archangel before they leave for space? That's when this occured)

So sidestory or not, it could still have some involvement with SEED/Destiny's storyline and characters

dont really think they would waste 3 of their 15 min eps on them , maybe have a lil flashback/recap on the past yes

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

[News] Stargazer release schedule UPDATED

Itmedia+D put up a small article on the upcoming SEED OVA, CE73 Stargazer. The article confirms that Bandai Channel will release ep1 in July with the DVD version coming out as well.

Release schecule:

Ep 1 - 15 minutes long, July

Ep 2 - 15 minutes long, Aug

Ep 3 - 15 minutes long, Sept

source: http://aeug.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_aeug_a...778154648685033

EDIT: Bandai Namco press release says the DVD will come in the Winter. The stated goal for Stargazer is to gain new fans by having this be the first Gundam to be initially offered over the Net. The cast so far...

Selene McGriff - Sayaka Ohara

Sven Cal Bayan - Daisuke Ono

Sol Ryuune L'ange - Jun Fukuyama

Guest iciclepop

i didn't really like it as much as i liked seed.. and the ending sucked wven after making it a bit longer..

• 1 year later...
Guest Millou

I just started to watch this series and i was wondering if Kira will be in Destiny. I'm now up to eps 5 and it's still only Athrun and Cagalli...

And is the guy with the mask from the earth alliance, because they wear the same uniform as the earth alliance in Gundam Seed

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I just started to watch this series and i was wondering if Kira will be in Destiny. I'm now up to eps 5 and it's still only Athrun and Cagalli...

And is the guy with the mask from the earth alliance, because they wear the same uniform as the earth alliance in Gundam Seed

In every Gundam series, there's always someone with a mask. Yes, he's from the Earth Alliance; Blue Cosmos specifically.

And he's not Rau Le Cruset, if that's what you're thinking.

Yes Kira shows up later on and plays the bigger role later on.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

In every Gundam series, there's always someone with a mask.

not really

only

MSG (Char)

F91 ( Crossbone Vangaurd )

Wing ( Zechs Marquise )

and Seed/Destiny ( Rau and Neo )

Guest Millou

^ i loved Zechs, he's one of the most handsome masked men in the anime world...(even when his mask fell off he still looked handsome haha)

In every Gundam series, there's always someone with a mask. Yes, he's from the Earth Alliance; Blue Cosmos specifically.

And he's not Rau Le Cruset, if that's what you're thinking.

Well yes, that's what i was thinking...because their masks and hair are the same (they basicly look the same :ph34r: )

• 1 year later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I liked Gundam Seed, but I never got around to watch this anime.

I got stuck after watching the first 10 or 15 episodes. ):

• 3 months later...
Guest aveline_jin

HEY GUYS!

OK~ so I've been reading some of the comments posted here. And I am in disagreement about the ending. For those who believed that the ending sucked~ I partially disagreed. I do agreed that the original GSD series ended terribly without giving more to what happened after that leader died.

However, as i searched for a clearer ending, I found one. There is the Gundam Seed Destiny Special, which focused more on specific things. Check it out for yourself if you want. And I found that the ending to the special edition was great. It gives the WHOLE ending that was never seen in the original GSD final 50 episode.

In this ending, (without trying to spoil it for people), gives audience what happened after the last battle.

So for those of you who think the ending sucks, I truly believe that they should watch the GSD Special Edition and then tell me whether or not it sucked. In my view, it's the best ending there is for this series.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I only like one part of the special ending and that is when lacus and kira hugged at the very end surprising some of the minerva people. but sadly, GSD was a complete disappointment to me. i love the original series. kira/lacus and athrun/cagalli. i went back and watched the original gundam seed--the whole series--many times. as for GSD, not so much.

Archived