GSD aka Gundam Seed Destiny

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Guest Take Five

something interesting i learned about gsd and nami tamaki from wikipedia...

Nami Tamaki's musical contributions in the Gundam Seed franchise (the songs Realize and Believe for Gundam Seed's two final openings and Reason as Gundam Seed Destiny's first ending) led to an approach from producers asking to voice the character of Shiho Hahnenfuss, similar to Takanori Nishikawa (another major contributor to the Gundam Seed franchise's music) voicing the roles of Miguel Aiman (Gundam Seed) and Heine Westenfluss and Vivian Hsu (part of Vivian or Kazuma, who sang the 2nd opening of Seed Moment) voicing Aisha (Gundam Seed). However, Tamaki turned the offer down and as a result, while Shiho makes several appearances in Gundam Seed Destiny, she never speaks. This is seen as beneficial for the character as while Heine, Miguel and Aisha were all brutally killed shortly after their introduction, Shiho lives through both series and is one of the most popular background characters in the SEED universe.

okay, i have no idea who that character is...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DOVAHKIIN

^ oh I knew that. You see her quite a few times next to Lacus in the last episode special.

Thoughout the series, shes seen with Izak because she got assigned to his squad.

yeah it's that black haired girl wearing ZAFT's red uniform. you see her many times in Destiny, always in scenes that feature Yzak and Dearka.

T.M. Revolution acting in SEED & Destiny was... o.O But his GOUF was crazy though.

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

yeah it's that black haired girl wearing ZAFT's red uniform. you see her many times in Destiny, always in scenes that feature Yzak and Dearka.

T.M. Revolution acting in SEED & Destiny was... o.O But his GOUF was crazy though.

i know what you talking man, i saw her several times in destiny with Yzak and Dearka.

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

well, i hope i can see her in seed since i still have that. i deleted destiny =/

WHAT!!!! :blink::blink: you deleted destiny!!! WHY MAN, WHY!!! lol

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

you know why, lol. god only knows how many times i've said in this thread that i didn't like destiny lol...

it a good anime show to watch, but there some annoy character like "Shinn" =D

EDIT!!!

DVD Covers, Destiny Special Edition I

BCBA-2515.jpg

http://product.bandaivisual.co.jp/web_serv...em_no=BCBA-2515

EDIT!!!

This is how Strike Noir look like in real colorful pix =D

GAT-X105E Strike Noir

gat-x105e.jpg

Unit type: mobile suit

Equipment: Variable Phase Shift (VPS), enhanced power unit

Armament: CIWS x 2, beam gun x 2, Noir Striker (beam sword x 2, railgun x 2)

Pilot: Sven Cal Bayan

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Oh goody, it's the original Strike all black with Raider's wings.

lol it been maybe true that it look alike of the original Strike, but it this one is way cooler then the original! =D

Guest hiSHUA!

MAN...I was so DISAPPOINTED at the END!! It wasn't a good end at all...I mean WHAT happens to everyone after that you know? I d/led and finished the series friday and sad that it ended like that. They should of put like a part of how everyone is doing after the war you know? I hope they make a better one with a better ending at least. OVERALL I liked it though, it was annoying me about SHINN but oh well...Athrun and Kira are my HEROS <3 HMM...I LOVE THE SONGS IN GSD though! I got OST 1&2 to it...lol...I prefer GS more though...HOPEFULLY THEY COME OUT WITH A WAY MORE BETTER ONE!! I'll be waiting~ lol...I liked Endless Waltz and GW...they did a better job on those two...BUT GSD was OKAY...LOL!!

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

SEED C.E. 73 Stargazer site opens

Info from the official site which opened today:

Organizations:

Deep Space Survey and Development Organization (DSSD) - A group founded to survey & develop regions beyond the orbit of Mars. The Earth Alliance, PLANT, and neutral powers cooperated in its establishment though it is neutral with regard to the Alliance & ZAFT and has special jurisdiction. The fundamental principle is "The advancement of frontiers": to transcend all countries, organizations, religions, and races, sending that doctrine from the human species out to the far-reaches of space.

Phantom Pain - A special military force that answers to Logos, Blue Cosmos' supreme governing organization. The unit is a private army organized by Blue Cosmos. Blue Cosmos, thus far not getting the depended on military power from the Earth Alliance, formed the group as a way of directly embodying their personal intentions. Phantom Pain's parent organization is comprised of Alliance personnel & equipment. Notices issued from the Earth Alliance's upper echelon, in situations where goods and personnel are requested by Phantom Pain, are informal but are to be responded to without delay. With that assistance, Phanton Pain can take in provisions and furnishings wherever they go. But only Logos and representatives of Logos possess command authority over them. Even within the Alliance, only a tiny few of its leaders are aware of the particulars regarding Phantom Pain. As a private army, they aren't bound by the armistice treaty entered into by the Alliance and ZAFT. The treaty prohibits both the Alliance and ZAFT from having N-Jammer Cancellers, nuclear weapons, Mirage Colloid, loading ships with Phase Shift armor, and possessing nuclear-powered mobile suits but Phantom Pain disregards that and executes operations using ships that carry such things. And since they are funded behind the scenes by Blue Cosmos, the equipment they get is radical but extravagant.

Mecha:

GSX-401FW Stargazer - Affilated with DSSD.

GAT-X105E Strike Noir - A mobile suit specializing in close-range combat deployed by the Earth Alliance's 81st Independent Mobile Battalion (aka Phantom Pain). It's based on the X105 Strike and piloted by lieutenant junior grade Sven Cal Bayan. Integrated performance improvement measures on the unit were conducted by Actaeon Industries.

Characters:

Selene McGriff - 28-year-old female Coordinator. One of the engineering staff on the DSSD engineering development's GSX-401FW Stargazer Project. "Mankind must set out to space." Those words are Selene's guiding principle. As is the case with many DSSD staff, she was born and raised in space and her parents are also members. Bright but has a strong tendency to be somewhat egotistical. Once she decides what her goal is, she won't be happy until she achieves it and, that being the case, she won't choose a way of meeting her objectives without great effort. Strong-minded and unafraid of being criticized for her methods. Aggressive at times and, as a result, much of her nature is to disregard her partner's ideas though if someone tries that with her, she'll be reluctant and impassionate. Nevertheless, since the DSSD is an organization with a high ratio of eccentrics and freaks among the personnel, Selene hasn't especially changed.

Sven Cal Bayan - 19-year-old male Natural. A lieutenant junior grade in the Earth Alliance's 81st Independent Mobile Battalion (Phantom Pain). Pilot of the mobile suit GAT-X105E Strike Noir. Part of a special combat MS platoon with another 2-3 people. Orphaned due to an incident when he was very young. Afterwards, he became affiliated with Phantom Pain as an elite combat member for Coordinator extermination warfare. What's the reason for his intense hatred of Coordinators...and what is the past of this cruel fighting machine?

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Geeeez no more Blue Cosmos x.x

lol no there no more blue comos! lol

SEED DESTINY SPECIAL EDITION UPDATE!!!

DESTINY SE air dates

Sunrise posted time and day of when SEED DESTINY will be broadcast on TV.

TBS (will broadcast it twice):

May 1, 1:59am-3:05am & May 2, 1:59am-3:05am

MBS (airing over span of 2 days)

May 3 - 9:55am-10:50am (part 1) & May 4, 9:55am-10:50am (part 2)

The first part of SE will cover from ep 1 through 13. DVD will be released on May 26.

link: http://aeug.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_aeug_a...476703121968198

Another UPDATE ON SEED DESTINY SE!!!!

Destiny Special Edition I ED theme clip

Sony Music Online Japanhas a clip of Nami Tamaki's "Result". Additionally, the release date was pushed back to May 3rd.

link: http://aeug.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_aeug_a...474129448293597

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Update SEED DESTINY SE!!!!

SEED SE streams

During the Golden Week holidays, Bandai Channel will have each of the 3 SEED Special Edition available for free through their site. Schedules are:

Special Edition I - April 29

Special Edition II - April 30

Special Edition III - May 1

In some what related news, customers of NTT Flet's broadband will able to watch DESTINY Special Edition starting May 12.

link: http://aeug.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_aeug_a...536964442972119

Archived