GSD aka Gundam Seed Destiny

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ i always thought Athrun was the Melee Master and Kira the Sharp Shooter :P

thats why they get paired up.. because they have a mastery in one area.. and when teamed up its unbeatable :P

And now with Shinn in the Scene.. he sorta is inbetween the Shooting and Melee(Why Destiny Gundam was perfect for him)

Also.. Athrun was about to get Legend Gundam.. who said he doesn't have newtype power to control the dragoons?

[EDIT]

now that i think about it

What Would Happen if Athrun Did Accept Legend Gundam?

And Kira and Athrun had to go Face to Face? , Now That Would Be Intresting!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

Be Intresting though.. Esp if Athrun went Rau Lu Creuset Style

yeah Athrun would lose overtime.. but it be the best battle ever :P

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Also.. Athrun was about to get Legend Gundam.. who said he doesn't have newtype power to control the dragoons?

Because it's never been shown in both SEED series that Athrun has any. He's just a really good Berserker Co-ordinator. Although I do find it awkward that he was to be given the Legend... then again, Dullindal's an idiot, although yet a genius at the same time (oxymoron, shoot me if you must)

Maybe the Legend has some AI guide for the DRAGOONs for non-Newtypes, it's possible, I mean the Strike Rouge has an AI battle assistance program for a lower skilled pilot like Cagali and Waltfield had his custom one-arm managed Murasame and Gaia. So why not one for the Legend?

At least for Kira, we've seen the Newtype "white seed ping" thingy for him a few times, but remember, Kira's the Ultimate Coordinator? :sweatingbullets:

Also, I forgot to mention that Kira kicked Athrun's richard simmons a THIRD time, remember Freedom vs. Saviour?

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ i really wouldnt say Kira is a newtype , the white flash is more of a brainwave signal to give info to the Dragoons etc

the last newtypes were actually Creuset and Rey.. Flaga to(its why hes perfect for Akatsuki :P)

maybe Legend does have a A.I helpin system for ppl like Athrun :P

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ if you noticed in Zeta Gundam with the Newtypes

they senced other Pilots presents and especially other newtypes

like with Gundam X.. Tifa and Charis.. though Charis was artificial

Tifa could still tell what went on Charis's mind

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

^ those 3d Wallpapers make me wanna buy more Gundam Kits..

lolz , Blitz looks the best.. but already got a HG 1/44 of it haha

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

man i hope they'll make a 1/100 akatsuki real soon, it would be even better if its gonna be MG

So Far theres 1 Akatsuki released.. and thats HG , theyre making another Ataksuki for HG aswell.. diff version i guess

the ending sucks

worst one i have ever seen

but hav u seen the remake of the final ep?

at least it's beta than da old one

but still i can't believe meyrin is still following athrun everywhere!

n i'm gonna kill her if cagalli n athrun ended up not being together anymore

Guest DOVAHKIIN

yea .. the ending sucks...

BUT .. Eternity??!!

WHEN IS IT OUT?!!

oohh~

looking forward to that !!

lol

i'm a huge GUNDAM FAN !!

Eternity's just a rumor..

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

yea .. the ending sucks...

BUT .. Eternity??!!

WHEN IS IT OUT?!!

oohh~

looking forward to that !!

lol

i'm a huge GUNDAM FAN !!

it just only rumor, we donno know what the real title for GS3 is!

Topic: Cagalli vs. Lunamaria

When the 4th Opening song, "Wings of Words," became the intro theme, the animation sequence seemed to hint at a possible CagallixLuna rivalry/battle between each other, but in the end, Cagalli stayed at Orb in PHASE-45 and Luna didn't really have any rival opponent to deal with, unlike Shinn and Rey, who had Kira and Athrun as main opponents.

So what if one of the best female Orb pilots went up against a female ZAFT elite? The Strike Rouge vs. The Impulse Gundam? Or The Akatsuki vs. The Impulse Gundam? Both aren't hotshot pilots, but they aren't normal pilots either. So who'd win?? I'm interested in hearing your opinions on this versus.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

if the 2 females were to battle?

i say Cagalli is the better Pilot , but Lunamaria has the much better gundam

But if Cagalli gets hit shes gunna go Cry..

id say Lunamaria would win if she uses impulse to max capabilities

Force Impulse is much more faster then Strike Rogue(been playing to much EAF vs ZAFT on ps2.. even the 1st 3 druggos are better then Strike and Cagalli)

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Cagali no longer uses the Strike Rouge though, it was busted up pretty badly when Kira was using it. She's still using the Akatsuki that she lent to Neo and that my friends is why she would own Lunamaria.

Notice that Cagali went into Berserker mode ONCE in SEED and never did again in Destiny. And Lunamaria has never shown anything special either, she's a very dusty pilot, worst shooting skills ever.

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Great News for the new SEED3?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Destiny Special Editions, SEED OVA confirmed UPDATED

Bandai Visual's site put up a listing for Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny Special Edition: The Broken World, which goes on sale May 26th.

And returning once again to the rumor mill, a post on 2ch contained what appears to be a copy & paste of a sales solicitation for the Destiny Special Edition stating that the Destiny SE's will be 4-parts rather than the traditional 3 for Gundam compilations. Also mentioned is that the Special Edition will be broadcast on TV sometime this Spring. But the bigger potential news is the following detail: "The SEED boom heats up! OVA 'Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73 Stargazer (tentative title)' currently being planned!"

Edit: The listing for the SE at Aishin Mail Order's Rakuten site confirms all the above information.

Archived