GSD aka Gundam Seed Destiny

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

the ending can go burn in hell... manggg

i heard the next series might be called Gundam Seed Cosmic? i dont kno that's what i heardd but yeahh .... -_____-;; ...Endless Waltz had a better than this lmao....

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

the ending can go burn in hell... manggg

i heard the next series might be called Gundam Seed Cosmic? i dont kno that's what i heardd but yeahh .... -_____-;; ...Endless Waltz had a better than this lmao....

the new series is called Gundam Seed Eternity, it right after Destiny!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Take Five

Hey, Rey probably never died =] and we are all just assuming he's dead :o

just like mwu, i thought he died in seed too =/

he's gonna be a masked man :o

he's gonna be a masked man :o

and then hes gonna come back and be like

"PEOPLE'S HOPE, PEOPLE'S YA DI YA DI YA DA, I WILL NOW TAKE YOU DOWN, KIRA YAMATO"

and kira would go *seed mode*

"IT CANT BE? ITS YOU AGAIN?"

and then a shot of lacus going "KIRA O___O"

but in the end, it'll be kira > rey

and like this badass twist will come in where Shinn goes, "OMFG YOU KILLED REY"

*charges kira and kills him"

and Athrun would then go "YOU IDIOT" *seed mode* *destroys shinn*

and and, Luna would be like, "SHINN !!!!!!!!!" and die to Athrun cuz she cant fight, rofl

then this new character they will throw in the next series will have this mad crush on luna, but he has no decent fighting ability, so he'll wait till when everyone is sleeping on the archangel, and then self-desturcts the ship, killing everyone on it :o

and the mwu would be lucky cuz hes out taking this walk, so he'll come back, kill off this new kid, and then sit at the graveyard screamin "MURRUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and then somehow dies

^ rofl, if thats what really happens, i'll just laugh and then laugh some more, haha

perhaps i'll email whoever comes up with the story with what i said here with the time and date, hahah

Guest DOVAHKIIN

The last 18 episodes of SEED are better than all 50 of Destiny.

but anyways...

MORE ANDREW WALTFIELD I SAY MORE DESERT TIGER!

he always seems to amuse me somehow. especially with those shades and that wig when he and lacus were trying to decieve ZAFT that lacus was uh.. lacus.

AND THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE KILLED OFF CAPTAIN TODOKA (sp?) He was such a nice man :(

Finally, I think Jona's character was a lame attempt to recreate Mwu La Flaga as a replacement for the funny guy >_>

Guest firelogic

Overall I didn't like the series much. Heck, the only episodes I liked involved those where the SEED cast was front and centre. It was a mistake on the part of the creators to make two huge casts for us to follow as they did a horrible job with the pacing of the story and character development on the part of the Destiny cast.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

ive seen alot of rumours for eternity

1.. main character as Talias son , off to kill Kira

2 , Athrun Zala becoming Chairman of ZAFT , and him and a few others in FAITH , decide to get rid of those wanting wars

though.. 3 in this Faith dont like Athruns idea and run off with 3 Gundams and then theres another war etc

3 , Shinn , Kira and Athrun are the main characters and they do some fight for peace etc

i dunno what it will be really...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

ive seen alot of rumours for eternity

1.. main character as Talias son , off to kill Kira

2 , Athrun Zala becoming Chairman of ZAFT , and him and a few others in FAITH , decide to get rid of those wanting wars

though.. 3 in this Faith dont like Athruns idea and run off with 3 Gundams and then theres another war etc

3 , Shinn , Kira and Athrun are the main characters and they do some fight for peace etc

i dunno what it will be really...

where do you get this kind of information?

Eternal huh. I've heard of that too.

Why is EVERYONE after Kira -_-

I mean, the beginning of Destiny was great: zaft perspective of the war, zaft being the good guys, zaft kicking enemy richard simmons.

But then it switches to Archangel kicking Zaft richard simmons -_-

Guest HatsuHaruko

wow. a christmas release... will be expecting the subs to come out real soon... ^^

i sure hope shinn is more matured in Eternity. he was flippin' annoying in destiny... i also hope that they won't have a flipping annoying character like Kira (in SEED), or Shinn (in DESTINY).. even more so i hope that sluts like Fray (in SEED), or Rey (in DESTINY) appear and spoil the whole viewing experience...

don't deny it. Rey definitely affected Shinn the same way Fray affected Kira... just that Rey couldn't very well sleep with Shinn. ;)

Archived