GSD aka Gundam Seed Destiny

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

Updated on Seed Destiny:

SEED DESTINY Final Plus

Also being reported on 2ch is that the hobby mags announced a special program consisting of a compilation of all 50 episodes of SEED DESTINY plus a new "after episode", "Erabareta Mirai" ("The Chosen Future"), that will be broadcast on Christmas.

UPDATED: It will air past midnight on Christmas. The new after episode will reveal the path of Shinn, Kira and Athrun after the battle.

TBS 1:50am-2:45am Christmas

MBS 12:30am-1:25am

Guest badmammajamma

would it be reccommended to watch gundam seed destiny without seeing gundam seed? because i found a site to direct download all the gundam seed destiny episodes but im reluctant because of all the prior knowledge i would need to know (ZAFT, orb, blahblah i dont know any of that crap)

Guest DOVAHKIIN

I highly disrecommend watching Gundam Seed Destiny without Gundam Seed, because...

(POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!)

1. You'll miss out on good fights in SEED that have a huuuuge impact later on in Destiny

2. You'll be wondering about the whole triangle relationship of Kira, Athrun and Lacus.

3. You'll miss out on how cool Mwu La Flaga is in SEED

4. You'll be wondering why Andrew Waltfield is partly "cyborg" or why he's siding with the ArchAngel

5. You wont be able to see Dearka and Yzak and how they impact the story line

6. You wont know anything about Patrick Zala and his role in the SEED storyline

7. AND YOU really won't know much about why Shinn is such an jackass in Destiny

8. SEED was better than Destiny :P

You can pickup all 50 episodes of Gundam SEED at a local anime retailer, get the uncut english at Best Buy possibly, or get all 50 episodes in japanese pirated from chinatown or something (which i discourage against)

Guest firelogic

Get the raw from saiyaman's bt site. It's only a little over 300MB.

As for the episode, I found it to be far better than the actual Phase 50 both in terms of pacing and intensity. Also, Final Plus actually has more closure, i.e. stuff you wanted to see after the final battle like pilots returning to their ships, characters acknowledging each other etc..

SPOILERS

-

-

-

-

-

-

they added some battle footage, added Athrun to numerous scenes where he wasn't present in Phase 50, showed what the murasame's were doing, showed more Dom Trio footage, and extended scenes with Shin. I liked the epilogue where Shin and Kira shake hands and make peace and Emperor Lacus' entrance. haha

Guest firelogic

The episode has been subbed by Xero but I wouldn't recommend getting it unless you're really dying to watch it subbed.

lol, I didn't really expect it either but they added another new scene where SPOILERS

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

after Athrun destroys Destiny and it's falling onto the moon/crater, you see Shin in spirit form floating out of the Destiny Gundam like he achieved a catharsis.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

ok , i watched it... when i was sleepy

looks like Shinn is with Orb now i guess?

me and my friend Julie want to know whats happening with Cagalli and Athrun.. is Athrun with Meyrin now ???

anyway , Good Ep to fill in a few cracks.. , i say Shinn should of threw away his sisters fone at that memorial place

Guest firelogic

Seed 3 could get interesting if it becomes Lacus vs. Cagalli. Who will Kira fight for!?! It's obvious that one of the two will need to become a villain as they are holding the major factions but if they don't, then a third party needs to be established and they'll need to be pretty badass in order to compete against the triple team of Kira, Athrun, and Shin.

Archived