Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Hello to the people in this page.

Just finished watching " 달의 연인 - 보보경심 려 " in one go yesterday (I really tried to finish as I am always busy with things like cosplay) and was instantly hooked to it (hooked to the 4th prince Wang So in particular). Still a total newbie in this fandom but I hope I would be able to join in the discussions in here. Nice to meet you all and looking forward to coming back here soon~ ^^;;

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Happy Anniversary to our Gong-gil!

tumblr_m0uodu4VFz1qbv7alo1_500.jpg

BTW guys, since I'm in Seoul, I've decided to go to the red carpet of the SBS Drama Awards this Saturday hehehe. Hopefully I'll spot Joon Gi! I really want to take a pic of him and possibly shake his hands lol. I'll keep ya'll updated!

Best of luck. I will only be in Seoul this coming March (sob....sob...) and may I ask....why "Happy Anniversary Gong Gil"?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yhiyori1221 said:

Just finished watching " 달의 연인 - 보보경심 려 " in one go yesterday (I really tried to finish as I am always busy with things like cosplay) and was instantly hooked to it (hooked to the 4th prince Wang So in particular). Still a total newbie in this fandom but I hope I would be able to join in the discussions in here. Nice to meet you all and looking forward to coming back here soon~ ^^;;

Always happy to see new fans in this thread! Welcome!

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, yhiyori1221 said:

Hi hello! 

4 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Best of luck. I will only be in Seoul this coming March (sob....sob...) and may I ask....why "Happy Anniversary Gong Gil"?

It's King and the Clown's 11th anniversary! Hehe

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

I complete disagree in those dramablogs.  Objectively speaking, the main plot of this drama was actually really about Wang So from being the abandoned prince to becoming the King of Goryeo. The romance part of the OTP was just really a subplot. I think many viewers have mistaken it as romance drama. Rather than the romance, it tackles on relationships of characters that has an impact on Wang So.

Re: Moon Lovers is made as if it like an extended movie. I think eventually they are moving into this style of drama-making. After Moon Lovers, I really find other drama's to be really slow. 

Anyway, to each his own.

I agree with you. The drama seems to want to have something for everyone but the way I see it, the main plot is really how the 4th prince overcomes his terrible childhood to become one of the strongest emperors in Goryeo. I tend to divide the pacing of the drama into Ep. 1-4, the introduction of Wang So and even though he didn't seem to have much screen time, the other characters were always talking about him so that is okay. Ep. 5-10 was dragged out with the Soo-Wook romance which could have been shortened or replaced by more political content. Ep. 11-14 the deaths begin and Hae Soo's character becomes very ambivalent and frustrating. Ep. 15-20 finally seeing the OTP happen but not enough time together and his ascension and actions as an emperor were too downplayed.  I think this drama started off as an adaptation of the novel but it was really fighting to go a different direction once the main characters began to develop differently from the novel. I still prefer it to the original C-version which didn't move me much but to be honest I can't remember watching the whole C-version, more likely just skipped through it years ago. Oops! I got carried away and this really belongs in the moon lovers thread. Sorry folks!

• Like 10

17 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Hey Long-time Joon Gi fans....does he ever release the video footage he shows at his Fan Meets?  Not the footage OF the actual show but what he shows in the background on the video screens....like the THANK YOU video he made himself with the colorful jacket on, etc.  

And is there any way to legally purchase THANK YOU or NOW digital content as an American fan?  Where he receives any proceeds? 

2 hours ago, booho said:

btw,  tomorrow the MV for "NOW " will be release

Booho...sorry I cut your post but I am EXCITED!!  If only I TRULY had that power to suggest and it would magically happen!!  Oh what would I request? @Silvermaine getting to meet LGJ?  I'll start there.

42 minutes ago, yhiyori1221 said:

Welcome!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

BTW guys, since I'm in Seoul, I've decided to go to the red carpet of the SBS Drama Awards this Saturday hehehe. Hopefully I'll spot Joon Gi! I really want to take a pic of him and possibly shake his hands lol. I'll keep ya'll updated!

Ah i saw before SBS open the ticket register for audience, but don't know if it still available or not,but good luck and have a fun !!!

• Like 6

:wub: he is such a character in the Namoo Awards video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4aRUF6Soo - I adore the K&C OST (it's such a gorgeous song) so I was thrilled to come across LJG's version of it today. It's pretty special to hear the song sung in what is essentially Gong-gil's voice. Does anyone know if he's covered the song at other fan meetings? 

• Like 8

just found this in anotehr threat

w2OnmZp.jpg

MC : Lee Hwi Jae, Jang Geun Seuk Minah

Attendee :

• Lee Joon Gi, IU, Kang Ha Neul, Seohyun (MLSHR)
  • Park Shin Hye, Kim Min Seok, Jang Hyun Sung (Doctors)
  • Yoo Seung Ho, Park Sung Woong (Remember)
  • Kim Sung Ryung (Mrs.Cop 2)
  • Song Jae Rim, Kim So Eun (Our Gap Soon)
  • Nam Goong Min, Minah, On Joo Wan (Beautiful Gong Shim)
  • Yoo Yeon Seok, Seo Hyun Jin, Jinkyung (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim)
  • Jang Geun Seok, Yeo Jin Goo (Daebak)
  • Jun Hyo Sung (Wanted)
  • Jung Hae In (Yeah, That's How It is)
  • Jo Jung Suk (Jealousy Incarnate)

Awards Presenter :

• Joo Won
  • Shin Se Kyung
  • Park Hyung Shik
  • Moon Geun Young
  • Byun Yo Han
  • Jung Chae Yeon

** not sure if it's confirm or not, but if No JJH and KRW, it means LJG have get a big chance to win many award isn't it ?, ig SBS categories now depends on drama's theme, that's means LJG rival only from "Daebak/ gambler" drama

• Like 11

Joon Gi is so funny when he accepted his Namoo award. Just watching that video made me convinced that he can do comedy, too. If he does modern day drama, I hope it won't be like his role in the Lotte series. His character there is like a creepy stalker. Lol I couldn't take it seriously. Anyways, I wonder what Joon Gi's speech will be like if he wins Daesang. I watched Moon Geun Young's speech on youtube and although I can't understand what she's saying. She was really emotional and her speech seems really heartfelt. There was even a close up of Joon Gi haha. 

• Like 9

20 hours ago, lisethvr said:

@yumezu Hahaha thanks you and of course I like it. And I understand you perfectly, I've seen these clips before however everytime I see them again I have the same reactions and yes I also find some of his answers are quite naughty.
I found another video with english subs and better quality of Joon Gi reading the letter to his fans.

Sankyuu~! Girl, you have amazing searching skills! I always end up with Viet-subs (lucky Viet fans hehe)~ Re-watching this moments makes my heart break, he really try to hold his tears awww T^T no thank you Joongi for making my life brighter! Also, he's so thoughtful towards his fans, his letter says it all, what a keeper :wub: Keep them posted @lisethvr if you happen to found rare vids of him and subs hihihi~ 

13 hours ago, junejungki said:

I know him since My Girl day. I watched several of his drama and movie. But never to this extend. I mean my devotion to him. I am totally his crazy fan girl. My mobile phone, my laptop, my wallet. Full with Joongi 's picture. My husband asked me, are you 16 yrs girl or what?? muahahahaha!!

You know, he should sing that kind of song more often. Really suit him. That song remind me of Tim Hwang. Where I can find his album?? I looked around but I couldnt find any

High five*! I discovered him in My Girl too, but I'm still neutral back then, actually I'm already quite involved because of his out of this world look, exactly like Final Fantasy characters (Idk how many times I claimed this haha, because I love FF). No worries, in heart we're sweet-sixteen forever, let your husband know that :w00t:

I used to download from k2nblog, but it seems the link provided for albums download isn't working anymore, you may check it tho. Youtube is another option, can find many of his songs uploaded by fans. I tend to random search and it lead me to his songs. My favs are "Compliment" and "The Rain". One is very soothing, another one gives you all the feel hehehe~ And the OST for AATM - "One Day" is my jam too! Anyhow, I love all of his songs, just to share some with you:

For your reference on his albums:

Spoiler

Exhale - Mini Album (2014)

"Ma Lady"
"U"
"For A While"
"Bring Da Beat"
"Ma Lady (Inst.)"
"For A While (Inst.)"

My Dear - Mini Album (2013)

"Fever"
"My Dear"
"Fiery Eyes (New ver.)"
"Foolish Love (New ver.)"
"Selfless Dedicated Tree (New ver.)"

Case by Case - Mini Album (2013)

"The Answer (Intro)"
"Tonight"
"Case By Case"
"Closer"
"Lost Frame"

Deucer - Single (2012): Japanese/Korean ver. + Inst.

"Together"
"The Rain"
"Born Again"
"Sweet Memory/Compliment"

Compliment - Mini Album (2012)

"Together"
"Born Again"
"Compliment"
"The Rain"

J Style - Single (2009)

"J Style"
"Soliloquize"
"I'm Ready"
"Selfless Dedicated Tree"

My Jun - Single (2006)

"One Word"
"Don't Know Love"
"Foolish Love"

• Like 14

5 hours ago, yhiyori1221 said:

Hello hello there! Welcome to the thread~!:blush:

7 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

tumblr_m0uodu4VFz1qbv7alo1_500.jpg

Happy 11th Anniversary Gong-gil! So pretty :wub:

Ohmy I'm so jelly! Omooo please do update us~! May that day be your Joongi-day! Shake-hands and iconic move-waist-grab him JK hehehe~ I'll camp here whatever it takes to see him in a suit :w00t: 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, booho said:

just found this in anotehr threat

MC : Lee Hwi Jae, Jang Geun Seuk Minah

Attendee :

• Lee Joon Gi, IU, Kang Ha Neul, Seohyun (MLSHR)
  • Park Shin Hye, Kim Min Seok, Jang Hyun Sung (Doctors)
  • Yoo Seung Ho, Park Sung Woong (Remember)
  • Kim Sung Ryung (Mrs.Cop 2)
  • Song Jae Rim, Kim So Eun (Our Gap Soon)
  • Nam Goong Min, Minah, On Joo Wan (Beautiful Gong Shim)
  • Yoo Yeon Seok, Seo Hyun Jin, Jinkyung (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim)
  • Jang Geun Seok, Yeo Jin Goo (Daebak)
  • Jun Hyo Sung (Wanted)
  • Jung Hae In (Yeah, That's How It is)
  • Jo Jung Suk (Jealousy Incarnate)

Awards Presenter :

• Joo Won
  • Shin Se Kyung
  • Park Hyung Shik
  • Moon Geun Young
  • Byun Yo Han
  • Jung Chae Yeon

** not sure if it's confirm or not, but if No JJH and KRW, it means LJG have get a big chance to win many award isn't it ?, ig SBS categories now depends on drama's theme, that's means LJG rival only from "Daebak/ gambler" drama

No LotBS attendees? WELL WELL WELL :phew:

6 hours ago, booho said:

Ah i saw before SBS open the ticket register for audience, but don't know if it still available or not,but good luck and have a fun !!!

I checked it out before and it's for the whole festival, music awards, variety awards, etc. But not tickets for the drama awards. I'll be only able to get a glimpse on the red carpet. 

• Like 6

@Vanilia Thank you for the compliment but I think all of us in this thread are real fans of LJG. Since you're here you're also a real fan. 

I have to admit that I saw some of his dramas two or three times but one in particular I just managed to finish it :sweatingbullets:

P.S. I hope for Daesang or Top Excellence Actor. I'm too greedy? :blush: 

• Like 9

161229 Namoo notice: 
Notice on Lee Joon-gi's digital single 'NOW' music video release.

Hello This is Namooactors.
Actor Lee Jonn-gi's digital single 'NOW' music video is scheduled to be open to the public. 
This M/V was specially produced for the Lee Joon-gi's Asian Tour2016-17 and was received with excitement by the fans on the first showing at Seoul event on Dec 3rd. 
The full version of the M/V will be open through Lee Joon-gi's official V live channel and Namooactor's youtube channel at 12 (noon) of Dec 30th and on other music source sites later on. 
We would like lots of love from the fans for the song"NOW" and its music video which permeates Lee Joon-gi's sincere heart that wants to be with the fans forever. 
Thank you.

Translation by Elly@JGfamily

La imagen puede contener: texto

LOTTE DUTY FREE

Lotte Department @Myeongdong 
This is temporary, once shop renovated or ready, the construction hoarding ( board with this pic ) will be removed.
Cr.  @joon_ee417

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, de pie

La imagen puede contener: calzado

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas y personas de pie

La imagen puede contener: una o varias personas y personas de pie

• Like 10