Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Hi, everyone. I would like to ask questions about Lee Joon Gi fanmeeting "Thank You" in Seoul on April 15th 2017. Is the ticket sold already? If not, where can i buy the tickets (with english language)? We (foreigners) can buy the ticket right? Can someone show me the link of the ticket box website? I really appreciate if you can share it. Because I'm planning to visit South Korea on the day LJG fan meeting. Gomawo, chingudeul.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

:):thumbsup: 

MAROSA_JIN, thanks for sharing LJK's March schedules + the photos. It looks like he's so busy 1st week of next month, huh for his Asia Tour? I'm sure many of his fans will be going any time to attend to this. This is their chance to get intimate time with him.:lol:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, sooji28 said:

Hi, everyone. I would like to ask questions about Lee Joon Gi fanmeeting "Thank You" in Seoul on April 15th 2017. Is the ticket sold already? If not, where can i buy the tickets (with english language)? We (foreigners) can buy the ticket right? Can someone show me the link of the ticket box website? I really appreciate if you can share it. Because I'm planning to visit South Korea on the day LJG fan meeting. Gomawo, chingudeul.

I believe there are no announcements about the ticket selling yet. I haven't seen any. I predict it'll be in March. I would suggest that you find someone who knows Korean, since the ticket site will definitely be in Korean and it'll also sell out in minutes, maybe even seconds. 

• Like 8

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Let me think - all those things we love about Joon Gi?

1. His b... ok, let's start with a serious one - he really is good actor.

I mean we could of course start our list with his incredible looks but let's just face it - there are millions of handsome guys in k-wave yet it's Lee Joon Gi we love the most, right? There must be something more that his beauty. Pretty face can become boring when there's nothing more. So the first place is for his acting skills.

2. His beauty - now we can say it. :D

3. We love him for being so lovely to his fans.

4. We love him for giving so much fan service all the time.

5. We love him for giving us a drama to watch every single year (except for his military times but he's excused).

19 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Can I try??

6. His expressive eyes! -that glance, cry, smile, smolder, show vulnerability, etc

7. His humor and ability to be goofy

8. His ability to connect with the masses and make it geniune.

9. His dancing, his laugh

10. His ability to cry and still look amazing.

11. His subtle facial muscles and how they react while in character 

12. His action skills and astonishing flexibility

13. His acting which can pull you in and make you feel for his character

Please continue!!

14. Let's not forget about his martial skills. He's amazing! Things he can do with his legs - incredible. Btw - looking at new pictures - his legs are also beautiful. ^^

• Like 12

7 hours ago, sooji28 said:

Lucky you. I arrive in Seoul on the 19th :bawling: I miscalculated the date of him having a birthday fm and thought he would have it the week following his birthday.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, willenette said:

MAROSA_JIN, thanks for sharing LJK's March schedules + the photos. It looks like he's so busy 1st week of next month, huh for his Asia Tour? I'm sure many of his fans will be going any time to attend to this. This is their chance to get intimate time with him.:lol:

He will be in Singapore on 4/3 for part of his Asia  tour. I am so excited!! I cant hardly wait to see him. I am counting the days I'll be seeing him performing in Singapore :love:

• Like 10

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

14. Let's not forget about his martial skills. He's amazing! Things he can do with his legs - incredible. Btw - looking at new pictures - his legs are also beautiful. ^^

Believe me, I am also practising taekwando. I know his skills is totally amazing!!

• Like 9

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

He will be in Singapore on 4/3 for part of his Asia  tour. I am so excited!! I cant hardly wait to see him. I am counting the days I'll be seeing him performing in Singapore :love:

I cannot wait to hear your reports!  Have a blast!!!

5 hours ago, hiluna said:

Lucky you. I arrive in Seoul on the 19th :bawling: I miscalculated the date of him having a birthday fm and thought he would have it the week following his birthday.

I'm so sorry to hear! 

My FAVE found photo today:

newbo14_zpswhxd9hgy.jpg

• Like 12

I found these articles published on February 21, which talks about the possibility that Criminal Minds isn't broadcast on KBS . I translated the articles using the Google translator so it may be that is not 100% accurate.

http://enter.etoday.co.kr/view/news_view.php?varAtcId=98070

[Exclusive] 'Criminal Mind' leaving KBS ... Other broadcasters are discussing.

'Criminal Mind' is more likely organized by other broadcasting companies, not by KBS.

On 21 days, a broadcast officials said "The Korean version of the American drama series 'Criminal Minds' initially negotiated with KBS for broadcasting in the second half of the year, but recently we have gathered opinions of do not broadcasting" the official said. Another official said, "We are discussing with other broadcasters in addition to KBS for" Criminal Minds."
'Criminal Mind' is an American criminal investigation drama. With the popularity of '미드', mass production of the mania group enjoyed great popularity in Korea. Recently Korean actors have been mentioned, the public's interest is getting higher than ever.
In response side KBS said "It is not been yet decided", expressing a cautious position.

http://stoo.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2017022115372819530

KBS side "Criminal Minds" Opinion adjustment difficulties with KBS... Discussing details (official position)

'Criminal Minds' is undergoing a hiatus in negotiations with KBS.

KBS drama station officials said on the afternoon of the 21, "'Criminal Mind' is having difficulties in coordinating opinions with KBS. In relation to details such as  'Criminal Minds' organization, KBS and the production company side are in discussion progress".
The drama 'Criminal Mind' is the original American drama, a criminal psychological drama depicting the profiler's role in resolving an incident from the perspective of a criminal. Taewon Entertainment, ABC Studios cooperated with Disney Media Distribution to confirm the domestic remake and received the synopsis contest.
After pre-production, 'Criminal minds' which was scheduled to be broadcast on KBS in the second half of the period, is likely that organization will be transferred to other broadcasters while it is being coordinated opinions with KBS.
Meanwhile, in 'Criminal Mind' Korean version, Lee Sun Bin and Kim Ah-Joong are under review the proposal.

• Like 8

@lisethvr Thanks for posting.  Hmmmmm....interesting.  

"'Criminal Mind' is having difficulties in coordinating opinions with KBS

I wonder what the conflict is?  Storylines? Content?  Licensing Issues? Actor Choice or Pay? Maybe other networks are offering more/trying to woo Criminal Minds to their network?  Whatever the case...it makes me wonder if CM will still start filming in April and broadcast in the fall.  Or will it be delayed? 

• Like 8

11 hours ago, junejungki said:

Hi junejungki, ye, he's going to SIN soon. I've noticed now that many K-stars are going to that place for some events. Enjoy, girl! First time seeing him up close? :lol:

• Like 9

@MaralYour comment about him being 'sweet' reminded me instantly of this 'Geek' photoshoot 2016 video where he says at 3.00 (roughly translated - someone may be able to do better)  that the photoshoot concept is about being 'Cool and Chic' but he says he is not 'Chic' but 'Soft and Sweet' - when I first saw/heard him say this it was like an arrow straight to my heart lol  - seeing/hearing it again is not much different  :o:tongue::wub:

and in looking for this I came across this article about the 'Geek' pictorial - someone else is smitten haha:D

http://lifeinpinkrosylens.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/geek-lee-joon-gi-style-icon.html

• Like 11

18 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

I believe there are no announcements about the ticket selling yet. I haven't seen any. I predict it'll be in March. I would suggest that you find someone who knows Korean, since the ticket site will definitely be in Korean and it'll also sell out in minutes, maybe even seconds. 

Oh my. I don't know any koreans. I just hope the fm capacity won't be limited. Thanks for your information.

14 hours ago, hiluna said:

Perhaps you can visit Namoo Actors. :)

i really can't wait for my trip to S.Korea. Well, i'm planning my trip since october, and i didn't planned to attend LJG fan meeting. Because i don't know the date. But turns out, my arrival in SK is the same time with his FM. I really want t watch it. :(

• Like 9

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi junejungki, ye, he's going to SIN soon. I've noticed now that many K-stars are going to that place for some events. Enjoy, girl! First time seeing him up close? :lol:

Yes!! this is my first time visiting foreign country just to see the artist even though Singapore is only 45 minutes by plane from Kuala Lumpur. Things that I never done before. Only Lee Jun Ki make me do crazy thing.kekekeke!! 

• Like 11