Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Wow I don't remember the last time I was here.  I thought that MC sucked too, but it doesn't give people a free pass to be bullies and involve his family and wanting him to be jobless. Knetz always take it to the extreme. They pretty much bullied a teenager because she dared not look as involved on a press conference as they wanted. Ugh!

One thing I didn't know since it's my first time watching SBS award.  I always assumed that Daesang contenders were selected from Top Excellence nominees, but apparently they are selected from Top 10. So people were getting upset by few random articles not putting LJG in the list of potential nominees as people assumed, but ironically, KRW is the one who was not even a contender. He wasn't part of the Top 10, but Shin Hye was. Now I kinda get why he just skip it lol Since HSK is mostly a movie actor, I wonder if they got him to come after his late shooting by telling him that he'll get the Daesang. He kinda looked tired.

LOL at those backstage clips. He's so giddy.

• Like 13

Lee Joon Gi sends New Year message and congratulatory message to HAJUNSE for their 15th anniversary.

Schedule updated
7th Jan Depart to Taiwan
8th Jan Asia Tour Taiwan
9th Jan Return to Korea 
21th Jan Depart to Hong Kong
22nd Jan Asia Tour Hong Kong 
23rd Jan Return to Korea
25th Jan Resident Evil: The Final Chapter release in korea 

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

• Like 15

Scholar who walks the night BTS

http://weibo.com/tv/v/Ep5YHrwWq?fid=1034:2056d31c339d1ccb4a151381570fc816 (JG attends LYB's foot injury)

http://weibo.com/tv/v/Eoz2KhcMH?fid=1034:90b35a05066fe00803e1b2e63c1b610b (Chase scene on the roof)

Bazaar JG Interview

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B841LMvHvTufcGRQb3N4QnJKTk0/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B841LMvHvTufS0xSQU1jeVY4b3c/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B841LMvHvTufaC1MSWxLcjktSGs/view

These articles talk about K-netz want to Lee Joon Gi for drama Bride of the Water God instead of NJH. They say that LJG is most mentioned name in comments in news about offer of drama to NJH.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=014&aid=0003757286

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0001069256       

• Like 14

Lol why are they trying to pit So against Baek Ah? Killing the bromance. Honestly, I lost interest in that drama now since I read some snippets of the story. What's with being a young boy at daytime? Kdramas are already obsessed with age gap these days with teens being paired with adults and they seem to cast young for this. As much as I shipped SoHae, I do need JG with an actress a little closer to his age now. Moon Chae Won, I was gonna say Han Hyo Joo but she let me down on W no matter how gorgeous she is lol, or actually my Son Ye Jin.  She's been camping in movies for awhile now. 

• Like 14

On 03/01/2017 at 6:46 AM, junkialwaysforever said:

Have you guys seen this clip? It's about the bad jokes the mc made during 2016 SAF. Quite a huge deal it seems....

Anyway, OneTv will broadcast SAF this Saturday, 3.15pm (Malaysia time).

WTH?? Why dragged his wife and family for his blunder?? Knetz can be cruel sometimes Let bygones be bygones. What is the point of dragging this matter?? He apologised, case closed. Lets move on. 

Edited by rainmoon
removed quoted image/video, please do not quote images/video
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, lisethvr said:

These articles talk about K-netz want to Lee Joon Gi for drama Bride of the Water God instead of NJH. They say that LJG is most mentioned name in comments in news about offer of drama to NJH.

Bride of Water God's casting seems to be a hot topic with the article being most commented on AKP and DB. So I guess, this manhwa is really popular and the expectation is sky high. That's dangerous.

Since BOWG features mythical character, who else embodies the god-like features in the whole of K-entertainment other than Lee Joon Gi. Coming in at close second is Lee Soo Hyuk. And the manhwa is super angsty and after Wang So, we all can understand why he is the most desired actor to play Habaek.

Even in AKP and DB, Lee Joon Gi is the top choice. Some said that the K-netz are more receptive of the idea of Nam Joo Hyuk possibly taking that lead role in BOWG and in fact, for the first time ever, it's the international fans that are not so keen of his castings (I am not keen either). It is such a delight to see how more widely recognized Joon Gi is despite being pitted against much younger actors, some even more than a decade younger than him. But I hope he won't do this drama (even if there's supposed to be an offer). I read comments that the mahwa lost its touch along the way and the fact that it is already being dubbed Goblin 2.0.

BTW, someone mentioned that Nam Joo Hyuk has long been foretold to play Habaek in Bride of Water God. He is Baek Ah in MLSHR and if you reverse the name, it is Ha Baek. Coincidence indeed. 

• Like 12

On 03/01/2017 at 9:18 AM, pixelsticks said:

I actually thought the MC was going along with JG (and his Goryeo mumblings) and then tried incorporating the "doctor" actor into the whole scenario by saying that JG was "a delusional person who believed he was from Goryeo", please help him "doctor" actor.  The MC was inferring into their drama roles.  I took it to be a funny "role play" of their characters onstage that he was trying to encourage and get some laughs.  Nothing more.  I feel the Netizens are being very harsh on the MC and especially his family.  But that could be that I am from America, and our MC's can be even worse and derogatory...it is actually expected. 

As for the MC "demanding" that JG speak in another language during his Hallyu Acceptance Speech, I saw it as he was giving JG the opportunity to speak to the International Fans because he "knew" JG wouldn't be onstage again for the Daesang and wanted to give him the moment.  I saw JG's reaction to that as "wait....I wanted to give this speech when I accepted the Daesang, but OK...I am a trooper...I'll do it now."

i kind of like agree with you. he might be a lit bit rude idk i found it nothing rude by connection his delusional and the doctor actor beside them. he just wants to connect them all. since the Mc from my country also jokes like that.. its nothing rude to me. i also aware different people got different opinion. anyway, its all done. forgive him since he apologies already and i agree, do not involving his cute family.

im sooooo glad he ask LJG oppa to speak in another language! he looks and sounds soo hot in english with his deep voi

16 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

im melting. all over again and again. 

Edited by rainmoon
do not quotes images.
  • Like 16

The cute whale sweater, the hair, the eyebrows, his face in general. :wub: why did God allow LJG to exist? Ahahaha I'm gushing again.

Anyway, I'm curious about the founders of Hajunse. When I went to the SBS Prism tower for the awards night, there were some JG fans well over their 40s while there were also cute girls with the same age as me (20+). It's nice to see that he reaches out to a large age bracket of women/fans.

• Like 20

12 hours ago, missmaudy said:

But LJG didn't take that way. You see his body language and his response. It was sort of like he cut off LJG joke. That MC was just totally in his own world. 

But I don't agree how the knets reacted like including the family in this fiasco when their not actually involved or cut the man's livelihood. That is just absurd. It's like a punishment during the Goryeo era. 

Yes I agree with you. Even without subs we can sense the tension, mostly with General Park lol. We get it he was just trying to be funny but ended up sounding rude instead. it wasn't his intention I know*. Yes he did flowed with Joongi-Goryeo jokes, but somehow his tone of responding was to me hostile. Not friendly or even sound funny. It's basically affect how you're heard. In this case, I wasn't impressed with this MC.

Then again, he did apologized, most importantly to the people involved with his unintentional jokes. K-netz are like your nightmares. Once you stir up the netz, they won't let you off easily, it's freaking K-World, the MC should know better. I feel bad for his family, they should have not include the fam in his mess. Move on netz.

• Like 12

I can't believe people think Lee Joongi has the acting but not the appearance or age to play habaek in bride of the water God. I mean he just acted out the most phenomenal kdrama character like ever who is supposed to be 18 how can he not pull off habaek who is supposed to be in his early 20s when that's how old he looks. I think his appearance perfectly matches habaek with his otherworldly beauty and screen presence. He is also very manly and has a lot of charisma. I don't think people will compare bride of the water God to goblin if joongi acts as habaek since the way he acts out characters is always on another level from other k-actors. Really want him to play this role since he will go from being a king to a god.

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

I can't believe people think Lee Joongi has the acting but not the appearance or age to play habaek in bride of the water God. I mean he just acted out the most phenomenal kdrama character like ever who is supposed to be 18 how can he not pull off habaek who is supposed to be in his early 20s when that's how old he looks. I think his appearance perfectly matches habaek with his otherworldly beauty and screen presence. He is also very manly and has a lot of charisma. I don't think people will compare bride of the water God to goblin if joongi acts as habaek since the way he acts out characters is always on another level from other k-actors. Really want him to play this role since he will go from being a king to a god.

he looks young for his age for God sake.. for example in MLSHR, he did well blending with the all young actor. plus hae soo didnt look too young for wang so. thats how the looks young despite the age. he may be 34yo but he never looks like one. ( only certain time when he looks so tired ) but thats not a big deal at all.. even kim rae won character in doctors was 20s in the early eps.  

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

I think the production maybe looking for less established actor. I think there's better character for LJG. That drama sounds like a female-centric which is not a very LJG drama.

@Silvermaine I am curious about Hajunse too. That fan club has existed from  K&C. I watched LJG 15year old fan meeting video and he mentioned that fan club. I admire their dedication. 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 17

18 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

I think the production maybe looking for less established actor. I think there's better character for LJG. That drama sounds like a female-centric which is not a very LJG drama.

@Silvermaine I am curious about Hajunse too. That fan club has existed from  K&C. I watched LJG 15year old fan meeting video and he mentioned that fan club. I admire their dedication. 

15 years ago would be since 2002, since before K&C. He wasn't doing much yet but wow he still had a fanclub xD The fans were right to follow him ; ).

• Like 17

I am surprised that I couldn't find these videos on Hajunse's facebook page.  Maybe I didn't scroll down far enough although it looks very recent.  I was hoping for a translation :blink: Hopefully someone from Hajunse will do one :)  

Aaand I do love that hairstyle on him :wub:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ziggy123 said:

I think it will be depends how the writer create the story of Bride of water God, if the drama vibe more serious like the original manga and have taste like Goblin or LOTBS, i think JG will be better choice, but..... if the writer make a fresh Spinoff and make the drama more "light" like Splash2 love maybe Nam joo Hyuk more suit the role and i don't think JG want to take the role too. Because i heard the writer will chage the setting to modern era and recreate the story not same with the manga 

• Like 11