Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 minute ago, krysyuy said:

I won't say no to more LJG! lol If he does both, that would be awesome. :D 

Yes!! me too. I dont mind if he does both. I mean, beside good look, he is one talented actor. Looking forward for his next drama or movie. 

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, junejungki said:

I am not sure what to expect because I never read the manhwa. But if NJH accept the offer, just hope that he can potray he character. 

I dont mind if Jun Ki do saeguk again. I love him in those costume. He looks so handsome :love:

Can you explain to me what is going on?? Why Min Ah shocked and what little mishap? 

No idea since it is not showed on cam. Maybe it has nothing to do with JG or IU.

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/6219-[engsub]-sbs-drama-awards-2016-

You can check around 1:34:00.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, booho said:

i have read the manhwa Bride of watergod, And it's really a complex love story. For Habaek Character , its portrait as a young man but have lived a thousand year, if u read the manhwa, it have a vibe of wang So character , so no surprise many people favor our JG, it's similiar like goblin but more younger ( the story also really diffrent ) it's similiar like scarlet heart, we will see many handsome God and pretty goddess, i think NJH more suit as other god, but don't know if the writer want to make this drama look "youthful"

But i think for 2017, LJG will be more careful and selective to choose drama offer after he get hallyu star title once again LOL

Interesting. Is it a good manhwa? I've only read like two manhwas in my whole lifetime lol. 

If it were up to you, who would you cast in this upcoming drama? Will our JG fit this role? Will it become a hit?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lyserose said:

I am not sure if this is not related to Joon Gi (apologized if so). Seems like our 13th Prince's career is on fire post MLSHR. Nam Joo Hyuk been extended the offer for the role of Habaek-the water god which is surprising. But I love reading the comments since many are actually rooting for our 4th Prince to headline. But at the same time, I am pleased that it may not land on Joon Gi since the same fantasy element with the backdrop of modern day Seoul will lead to nasty comparison with the currently swashbuckler, Goblin despite me having a lot of faith on the production team (the writer and PD).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/nam-joo-hyuk-offered-lead-in-tvns-bride-of-the-water-god/

I like our 13th prince but he is too green for that role. His agency must be working overtime to get him that offer. There are better actors including our 3rd and 8th prince who could carry it off.  Maybe they are looking for a real young cast and they hope the supporting experienced actors will carry the show. Anyway, I am on tether hooks to know what our 4th prince will choose for his next project.  I can't imagine him not being offered any of the juicier roles. It has been awhile since filming MLSHR so I thought he would have chosen his next project by now and was only waiting for the New Year to announce it. Now I am concerned that we won't see him until latter half of the year :tears: We would have to survive on reruns of his shows until then. :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, hiluna said:

I like our 13th prince but he is too green for that role. His agency must be working overtime to get him that offer. There are better actors including our 3rd and 8th prince who could carry it off.  Maybe they are looking for a real young cast and they hope the supporting experienced actors will carry the show. Anyway, I am on tether hooks to know what our 4th prince will choose for his next project.  I can't imagine him not being offered any of the juicier roles. It has been awhile since filming MLSHR so I thought he would have chosen his next project by now and was only waiting for the New Year to announce it. Now I am concerned that we won't see him until latter half of the year :tears: We would have to survive on reruns of his shows until then. :sweatingbullets: 

Honestly apart from JG, I don't see any other princes carrying off a show like that, from what I heard of the story. Baek Ah was my favorite Wang So's brother though so I have a soft spot for him ; ) But yeah there are rooms from improvement indeed. Good for him if he can get the role, but I don't think I'll watch anyway, no matter who acts in it (well except for JG or Eric Mun, but they won't so I'm safe ^^). Not my cup of tea of a drama.

JG is reaaaallly cautious when he chooses a project. It has often been once a year, announced in early spring, airing in summer. It's not a surprise we haven't heard anything yet. What was surprising is how quickly he jumped into ML after SWWTN wrapped up. But I think we can guess why.
But yeah, I'm dying to know what will be his next move as well :) 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Interesting. Is it a good manhwa? I've only read like two manhwas in my whole lifetime lol. 

If it were up to you, who would you cast in this upcoming drama? Will our JG fit this role? Will it become a hit?

From 1-50 its okay, but after that i drop it because too many character , too many conflict, ( don't compare it with goblin, goblin story is more simple ) and really make me confuse ahahahahah, In the day he will become a child, and in the night he become adult :sweatingbullets:

but what i'm scare was this drama will be aired on TVN right, btw its like 50 : 50, if the writer can deliver the story in a good way it can be famous like goblin, but... if not it will be like entourage drama. And, the important thing, this drama need "strong lead actress", because the chemistry must really good between Habaek and Soah. ( But i heard the writer will make this drama as a "spin-off" so i don't have a clue , just hope it won;t be scholar night << people hate the writer cuz he waste JG's acting LOL )

• Like 7

Hello everyone

I’m new to this thread. After Moon lovers it has been hard to walk away from LJK so I’ve finely decided to join you here. Not sure if I can call myself a fangirl….. I’m not that young anyway. I have just come to enjoy his art (music and dramas) and think he’s very talented and sweet.

Anyhow, just thought I should say hi before starting posting here.. so hello from Sweden.:blush:

• Like 21

3 minutes ago, Maral said:

Hello everyone

I’m new to this thread. After Moon lovers it has been hard to walk away from LJK so I’ve finely decided to join you here. Not sure if I can call myself a fangirl….. I’m not that young anyway. I have just come to enjoy his art (music and dramas) and think he’s very talented and sweet.

Anyhow, just thought I should say hi before starting posting here.. so hello from Sweden.:blush:

Hello Maral!  Welcome!  

• Like 6

On 03/01/2017 at 6:46 AM, junkialwaysforever said:

Have you guys seen this clip? It's about the bad jokes the mc made during 2016 SAF. Quite a huge deal it seems....

Anyway, OneTv will broadcast SAF this Saturday, 3.15pm (Malaysia time).

weww, for me i don't think Hwijae comment and joke are bad, but don't know for korean ahahhahaha

Edited by rainmoon
do not quotes images.
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Hello Maral!  Welcome!  

Thank You!

12 minutes ago, booho said:

weww, for me i don't think Hwijae comment and joke are bad, but don't know for korean ahahhahaha

I thought it was a bit over the top. Maybe not for us but I guess for koreans. However, they should let this go.... the man DID apologies! 

• Like 7

@booho There were unnecessary remarks he said that even overseas viewers like us also commented on his distasteful remarks liken to a joke but were actually crude and rude. 

Just want to share that Never Say Goodbye movie that JG acted in received a Best Producer award last November in China Australia International Film Festival.  I really love the directing style and cinematography of this movie. :grin:

• Like 11

49 minutes ago, booho said:

He was just a bad MC that is all. When Lee Joon Gi joked that he came from Goryeo just to receive the award. The MC responded that they need to call the Doctor. If he were a good MC, he should have done his homework. He was clueless. I wonder why did SBS hired him. 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 10

10 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

He was just a bad MC that is all. When Lee Joon Gi joked that he came from Goryeo just to receive the award. The MC responded that they need to call the Doctor. If he were a good MC, he should have done his homework. He was clueless. I wonder why did SBS hired him. 

Wow i missed that one! He really was a bad MC! 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

I actually thought the MC was going along with JG (and his Goryeo mumblings) and then tried incorporating the "doctor" actor into the whole scenario by saying that JG was "a delusional person who believed he was from Goryeo", please help him "doctor" actor.  The MC was inferring into their drama roles.  I took it to be a funny "role play" of their characters onstage that he was trying to encourage and get some laughs.  Nothing more.  I feel the Netizens are being very harsh on the MC and especially his family.  But that could be that I am from America, and our MC's can be even worse and derogatory...it is actually expected. 

As for the MC "demanding" that JG speak in another language during his Hallyu Acceptance Speech, I saw it as he was giving JG the opportunity to speak to the International Fans because he "knew" JG wouldn't be onstage again for the Daesang and wanted to give him the moment.  I saw JG's reaction to that as "wait....I wanted to give this speech when I accepted the Daesang, but OK...I am a trooper...I'll do it now."

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I actually thought the MC was going along with JG (and his Goryeo mumblings) and then tried incorporating the "doctor" actor into the whole scenario by saying that JG was "a delusional person who believed he was from Goryeo", please help him "doctor" actor.  The MC was inferring into their drama roles.  I took it to be a funny "role play" of their characters onstage that he was trying to encourage and get some laughs.  Nothing more.  I feel the Netizens are being very harsh on the MC and especially his family.  But that could be that I am from America, and our MC's can be even worse and derogatory...it is actually expected. 

As for the MC "demanding" that JG speak in another language during his Hallyu Acceptance Speech, I saw it as he was giving JG the opportunity to speak to the International Fans because he "knew" JG wouldn't be onstage again for the Daesang and wanted to give him the moment.  I saw JG's reaction to that as "wait....I wanted to give this speech when I accepted the Daesang, but OK...I am a trooper...I'll do it now."

But LJG didn't take that way. You see his body language and his response. It was sort of like he cut off LJG joke. That MC was just totally in his own world. 

But I don't agree how the knets reacted like including the family in this fiasco when their not actually involved or cut the man's livelihood. That is just absurd. It's like a punishment during the Goryeo era. 

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 10

20 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

JG can take whatever is thrown at him because he has a quick, witty mind and doesn't let things attain him. But yeah, I agree he was playing along with him on that and included the Doctor cast.

I think most of what people are criticizing him for is when he talked to the senior actor who came with his outdoor jacket - clearly the actor wasn't responsive to the MC "jokes", he should have let go earlier, also when he asked Jo Jung Seok to talk about his girlfriend (which made him uncomfortable) and lastly when he implied there was something going on between LJG and IU, which is really incorrect because she is in a public relationship (no matter how fans can ship them, as an MC in a formal awards ceremony he can't say things like that). That's what I gathered. Of course when we think about it the guy didn't commit any crime, but in a ceremony like that, there are things you can say and things you can't. And especially in Korea when people doesn't let the tinniest thing pass. Have to be careful that's how it is. 
Although he did some mistakes, it's totally unfair and wrong to comment about it on his wife's sns. They should let his family alone.

• Like 17

@hiluna @pixelsticks YESSS I know, it's so tempting to go knowing that he will be coming to the same city and how close it will be from seeing him in person T__T but again I'm clueless about everything in SK and I don't think BlackHole will be going to Seoul only to welcome LJG at the airport? I think she only came for his FMs and from her IG it seems she already went back to HK.

@leesopark16 yeah and that senior actor was our General Park. Poor him, he didn't look amused at all when that MC made that remark and the camera zoomed on him. Later on when he received his award, the MC continued his joke, luckily Minah interfered and changed the topic.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, Maral said:

Hello everyone

Welcome ! Never too old to fangirl to your heart's content. That is what I say to myself :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11