Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Wow.. Taiwanese fans are really daebak. I'm thrilled to see him getting soo much love. He is so deserve it. How nice and sweet of him to take his time to great the fans in the middle of that crowd.. he is such a happy soul. Have you seen him when he got that lip balm from the fan in Incheon airport? soo cute our prince charming:wub:

• Like 15

first of thank you everyone for the pictures and videos. I'm like :wub:

5 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

I mean, if my name was a popular hashtag, I'd search myself constantly too! Hahahahah :grimace: 

He's really endearing when it comes to fanservice and social media behavior. It's a mix of dedication, love, and vanity. :w00t:

I don't know if he's tagged or search or have someone or som app that helps with the search.... whatever it is I love that he interacts with  the fans on a different level that most celebrities do. I think that's a smart move!

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, Maral said:

sorry to cut your post short. These two (the whole cast really) are so sweet. When was this?

Today! lol It literally just happened. Looks like he left for IU's concert right after his press con.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, yumezu said:

GAHHH! You've posted my fave video-shots of him! Even when he's looking away, he still oozed with charm! Gentleman-Joongi is my style~ :wub: 

It's difficult for me too! Trust me I struggle. During work-lunch, I'll definitely visit this thread and join you guys if time permits. To do that without others peeking, I have to restore down the browsers, all the more so with the never ending post of pics and vids of him! My workstation is not the best spot, all passer by will take notice of what I do, once this week my guy-workmate saw me on Soompi and he just goes "Ha, whatchu doing? so tinny, can you even see it?- Oh Soompi", and gave me a smirk smirk. Thank God he never saw the swoon-and-drool worthy shots, if not I'll be doomed! :w00t: 

Thanks chingu @lisethvr for the fancam-vids! WOW he's being mobbed by fans at the airport! A Superstar he is! It sure can get intense sometimes, but Joongi managed to handle them like a pro. He's taking the time to acknowledged all the fans, no rushing into it! He certainly knows how to make fans feel special, i.e. receiving gifts, poses for photos, and a wave at least if he's unreachable. He's the best! And so does the fans! :heart:

You have the same taste with me. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this pic!! :love::love:

• Like 8

10 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Of course he can if he needs to reprise Gong Gil. He is actually in the right body frame for that character. Re his My Girl character was very masculine except the hair that made him more beautiful than any woman. That character was actually kicking thugs & showing those amazing high kicks. Gong Gil on the other hand was very effeminate from his body movements & demeanour which were so refined & even his voice & with the way he spoke. Gong Gil's facial expressions were also very unique. 

Lee Joon Gi is a very effective method actor. He can profoundly immersed into a role as if he is that character.  Even after watching Moon Lovers a gazillion times, I still ask if the Actor LJG is the same person who played Wang So. Wang So is Wang So. He's facial expressions & mannerism are distinct from LJG. And, those detailed movements & mannerisms that he created for the character were so amazing & to have consistently executed those actions were double amazing.

You're so right... Wang So is Wang So, no doubt. I'm still amazed at how LJG portrayed him, because he's a different person... when i thought of So i thought of him as a real person, not as LJG. Wang So is still wandering in Goryeo trying to find his way to Soo...

So many things happened in just one day. I love to pieces the pics and vids from Taipei Airport. thank you all for sharing... i love his style and his happiness and the wonderful reception from taiwanese fans... 

But what made me crazy is the SoSoo reunion at IU's concert. OMG. @leesopark16 thank you so so much for sharing. after watching it i was so happy then i run to show it to my sister and i started to cry and she started to cry...and i'm still crying... because it was so beautiful, how lucky the fans attending IU's concert... and how lucky us who get to watch the video. IU and LJG are great to us fans, giving us more SoSoo moments:heart:

• Like 14

I think maybe tomorrow IU will be guest in his fanmeet too

but Taiwan Fans really Jjang, in every K concert or fanmeeting their crowded and hype really awesome, that's why many K actor / idol really love to hold a concert there >0<

• Like 10