Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

17 hours ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Oh my gosh, the thing Lee Joon-gi does with the stick in this interview is insane. Was he helped by special effects, or is he really that dexterous? How much practicing does a person have to do to become that comfortable with weapons in a martial arts context? Geez...:blink:...he's amazing.

IKR?! What can't this man do? He's just really skilled and ah-ma-zing, he spinning em like there's no tomorrow. Joongi + them weapons = absolute hotness, Joongi-goes-imba-time. Even having him slicing a cake can put you in awe. That's uri namja! A man capable of anything. Too bad the room space won't allowed much, if not he's going Wang So! :glasses:

13 hours ago, lyserose said:

His eyes :wub: He really have one of the most beautiful pair of eyes. That long monolid perfectly shaped slanty eyes really melt my heart.

Yes girl, his eyes are his best feature. It's so captivating to look at :wub: I'm currently watching AATM, and OMG the series got so much of Joongi's acting (more like playing sexy) with his eyes! They're so expressive and even when he's mad it got me smiling (forgive me, I'm bad) why you do dis to me Joongi-ya?! And when he squinted his eyes it is so *adfksjfkjasfkhhh :w00t: it's like he's inviting you hahaha can't resist our Joon-Sato twinkle twinkle eyes :heart: 

• Like 19

On 18.12.2016 at 1:25 AM, nightwitch said:

Last stand by now:

MLSHR 6539 voices (still 3d place)! Plus 945 voices. Please don't stop voting!

4th place: Full House 6250 (danger!)

2. Inspiring Generation 9398

1. DOTS 12697 (plus 1127 voices)

You can vote once a day per each device and per each browser. Let's vote for MLSHR!

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/?f

Best couple 2016:

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en&pgType=act&voteType=couple

Voting dates : December 9–30, 2016 (until 24:00)

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/?f

Hi chingu! Last news from this voting: Full House overtaked MLSHR and is now on 3d place.

MLSHR 6978 voices (just 4th place). Plus 439 voices. 

3 place: Full House 7011

2. Inspiring Generation 9504

1. DOTS 13032 (plus 335 voices)

You can vote once a day per each device and per each browser. Please don't stop voting!

Best couple 2016:

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en&pgType=act&voteType=couple

Voting dates : December 9–30, 2016 (until 24:00)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, lisethvr said:

20161220 Joon Gi arrived Nagoya Airport, Japan

He wore two different coats (the beige one when leaving from Gimpo and the black one when arriving in Nagoya). No wonder I was confused if the videos were connected to the same event or not. And the hairstyles also different (the wet messy bangs at Gimpo and the slick style in Nagoya). 

I love love love his look when he arrived in Nagoya. That is exactly how I think Joon Gi should always look like. He looks like a rock star. Joon Gi should always wear black. :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 16

23 hours ago, lekarz said:

Guys.... been searching for JG ILJIMAE SPECIAL Ep

What special ep??? :w00t:

11 hours ago, booho said:

Ahhhh so many praises! And all true! :wub: Although... I can also cook pasta but I'm the worst cook in the world. :phew:

Aaaaaaaaaaaa @MAROSA_JIN those pictures!!! :w00t: *dies*

• Like 11