Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I saw Rogue One last night and I couldn't help but wish I could see Lee Joon Gi as a Jedi or Sith, Rebel or Empire...using his amazing taekwondo and sword skills with lightsabers, etc.  They could create a whole planet filled with Korean actors that could kick butt!! 

I have the same thought while watching Rogue One last night too. Was hoping for JG to be involved in a Star Wars project and wielding a light saber.... for a Star Wars and LJG fan like me, this will be a super dream coming true if it ever happen.... 

• Like 14

11 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

I have been reading and watching Lee Joon Gi like I am doing my thesis in this last two months. :):) Seriously, none of the actors mentioned  has ever reached LJGs popularity if you compare them during his heydays.

Maybe due to MS, his popularity has declined a bit but his solid fan base has helped him maintain his popularity at a certain level. He was even mob at China's airport even after MS. No one gets such reception unless someone is really popular. 

Thru MLSHR, he actually experience his second wave of immense popularity. What amazes me more, his popularity was because of his great acting prowess. It has been like that since the first wave of his popularity. He brokethrough in movie first thru The King and the Clown receiving acting awards not only in Korea but overseas. After TKAC & on the same year, My girl became a hit. Then he had succeeding hits, the Time between Dog and Wolf and Iljimae. 

KSE? Looking at her dramas; Lovers in Paris, Heirs, DOTS.... None of her lead characters are as compelling as the characters LJG had played.  Makes me wonder why her dramas were popular. Sorry but I really don't understand why DOTS has received such kind of reception. It's probably her biggest hit.

I think writer KSE has come to the point where the Korean industry and South Korea itself trusts and celebrates her work so much that anything she does will surely be a big hit. It's quite unfair, actually. She has actually pretty messy writing or whatever. I couldn't get past episode 4 of Heirs. But I like the humor she injects in her writing tho.

13 hours ago, yumezu said:

After much struggle, finally found it! Here you go dear :) It's for Giordano photo shoot. The shed-tears is @1.32 but watch all they way heheh no English subs tho :tears: 

He's a baby here so young and adorable :wub: 

OMG this is so adorable! It's funny how Hyori needed help from eye drops but Joon Gi just had to concentrate! :D when my mother started watching MLSHR, the first rhing she told me was that LJG was really good at crying. This was in reference to episode 4 when he visited Queen Yoo's room. 

When I think about it, all his crying scenes in MLSHR were vastly different from each other! It's honestly amazing!

• Like 18

3 hours ago, missmaudy said:

What a dance! My whole body would have been dismantled if it were me.

Ahhh....Turbo & Kim Jong Kook dance!!  I'm sad that Running Man is to be over soon...and was secretly hoping that LGJ would join Kim Jong Kook (Running Man Brothers) for a concert in Vegas (spread the Hallyu-Korean wave).  They could even do this dance!!  And then have an American Fan Meeting.  KJK comes here often.  Come on LGJ!!

2 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

WHAT IS THIS OUTFIT? WHYY??? Fur coat? Ahjumma slippers? Velvet pants? HE looks like a poker playing grandma! Someone put this stylist on the no-fly list. 

LOL!  High fashion photo shoots mean over-the-top clothing, although I have noticed the velvet trend in Kpop idols as of late.  Did you see the pic where someone compared his fur coat to a dog?  

There is another one with a llama.  :lol:

• Like 12

13 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Have any of you seen this? This pic was posted a day ago by JHB's friend and there is JHB with Joon Gi's sister. 

Hide contents

Joon Gi with his sister.

Good and what I believe about this on spoiler.

Hide contents

It seems that two people are missing in this pic, because there are bowls, spoons and chopsticks in those places. Between Joon Gi's sister and the man of pink (Husband of the JHB's friend, who posted this pic) someone is missing because can see the seat empty and also someone is missing next to JHB, on the front of the table (maybe the person who took the photo), that although there isn't seat but there a bowl, a spoon and a glass of beer. I saw this in instagram, some fans of Joon Gi noticed it and they believe that Joon Gi was there and well I also believe it. And if Joon Gi wasn't there, from POV the fact that Joon Gi's sister attends meetings with JHB and JHB's friends shows that they are close.

Editar: Looking closely at the pic next to Joon Gi's sister, I think there isn't missing person, but it seems to me that, in front of the table, yes, for the reason I mentioned earlier.

Which one is the sister of LJG?? The one on the left side of the man in pink?? I saw Lee Dong Wook sister once in Room Mate. She appeared in one of the episode. She doesnt look like LDW at all. Totally like they are strangers. Why the good looking artist's sibling is a bit not so good looking like their sibling?? Sorry for being blunt. Just wonder. hehehehehe!! 

I saw Jung Yong Hwa's elder brother once, he look very normal. Not like his good looking younger brother. 

• Like 5

I personally like what the stylist chose for his ELLE shoot. The stylist that would have been working on that shoot would be someone from ELLE not LJG's personal stylist and LJG would have A LOT of say in what he wears.

For some reason I think he chose both of those coats. 

I love the quirky aspects of high fashion photoshoots, maybe that's why I like this one so much. And he looks like he's having a lot of fun with it too.

• Like 15

On 09.12.2016 at 1:32 PM, nightwitch said:

Stand now: 

MLSHR 5594 voices (3th place)! Plus 1202 voices! Please don't stop voting! We have a giant gap up to 2nd place!

4. Queen Seon Duck 5267

2. Inspiring Generation 9094

1. DOTS 11570 (plus 771 voices)

You can vote once a day per each device and per each browser. Let's vote for MLSHR!

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/?f

Last stand by now:

MLSHR 6539 voices (still 3d place)! Plus 945 voices. Please don't stop voting!

4th place: Full House 6250 (danger!)

2. Inspiring Generation 9398

1. DOTS 12697 (plus 1127 voices)

You can vote once a day per each device and per each browser. Let's vote for MLSHR!

http://voteformost.net/best-korean-drama-ever-poll/?f

Best couple 2016:

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en&pgType=act&voteType=couple

Voting dates : December 9–30, 2016 (until 24:00)

• Like 9

23 hours ago, kathylim82 said:

She is '83. Same agency as JG. 

Speaking JHB, I am currently watching Joseon Gunman, she was doing a fantastic job in this drama. Made me wonder, why did she do the beautiful Oh Hae Young character? That character was really a red mark in her acting performance card. :):):)  So, she was the one in LOTJ? I saw her in it. I thought she was already in her 40s as that how's she was portrayed & at the same time portrayed as a lady warrior with survival skills that can't be messed with. :) 

• Like 9

Btw, i think in K-ent for a celebrity couple there's a anedote that it must be report by Dispatch to be confirm ahahahaha, even the fans say Dispatch = real, no dispatch = no real:sweatingbullets: but i have watch JHB in running man, she's calm but have great physical skill when compete againts the male member LOL

• Like 8