Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

21 hours ago, lisethvr said:

I thought he has brown eyes or they are black?

Most asian has brown eyes but some are darker than the rest and looks almost like black, just like his. Coupled with the very clean cut white area of his eyes, they're just perfect - his signature feature. There's no need for colored contact lens.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

@ Love his style :P the hair off his handsome face, the jacket (haha especially the jacket) the skinny pants, the boots.  He looks amazing.  He rocks this style :wub::wub::wub:

Yes he looks fantastic. Thank goodness he got rid of the pink coat and hat style (the queen mother look :w00t:)

• Like 11

7 hours ago, ziggy123 said:

he looks soooooo handsome in this hairstyle :wub: hope he keeps it for a bit.

Seriously? Ok. I respect your preference but I really hate this hairstyle esp the styling during RE world premiere. Shaved back and thick top hair that looking like a mushroom and even worst, the hair being styled wet with that messy bang. LJG is handsome but he should not go with too little hair esp that he is too thin now. The hairstyle make him look even more gaunt. What LJG needs to do now is to pack on some extra kilo because it is really worrisome that he is this skinny and please get a better stylist or at least a better hairstylist.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, junejungki said:

Yeah!! I love his style and hair in this video and his little chuckle at the end of the video. Love his voice. How come this guy is soooo perfect :love:

I will admit to having this on repeat.  :phew: :wub:

52 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

Please VOTE for Lee Joon Gi & Lee Ji Eun for the Best Couple award until Dec 30th. Make it a habit to vote everyday!!! You can also make multiple accounts to vote more.
http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

Many of us are doing our best daily efforts!

34 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Yes he looks fantastic. Thank goodness he got rid of the pink coat and hat style (the queen mother look :w00t:)

LOL, I still liked him in pink. :wink:

Anybody successfully purchase the CALENDAR? (Those not in Korea)

• Like 12

3 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Depends really on how the account was set up.  If the credit account was not set up for mobile phone verification, then what's required is the 3digits you can find at the back of the card next to the signature.  

No it's not the security code. There really is a "Verified by Visa" thing which is a 3D authentication for credit cards? Idk man I never experienced this. 

Anyway, update: I wasn't able to buy because of the additional card security ugh. Ebay and other online shopping sites were never this difficult.

OH AND JOON GI LOOKS ABSOLUTELY DASHING IN THE VIDEO HUHU I CRY

• Like 6

3 hours ago, booho said:

For an actor / idol who work in ent industry there's a "saying" : " on 1st year debut, u'll be happy n excited, on 3rd year u will have a deep thought if u want continue or not , and in 10 th year after u through it u will feel bless and greatful for anything. I'm so glad from debut until now he have a steady career and ALWAYS release drama every year

For LJG, he started in 2001 so those first (4) years of his 15years in the industry must have been full of hardships. 

I am happy to see LJG enjoying his successes for 10 years running,being so grateful and grounded for all these years.

Edited by Uniform Victory
  • Like 15

39 minutes ago, lyserose said:

Seriously? Ok. I respect your preference but I really hate this hairstyle esp the styling during RE world premiere. Shaved back and thick top hair that looking like a mushroom and even worst, the hair being styled wet with that messy bang. LJG is handsome but he should not go with too little hair esp that he is too thin now. The hairstyle make him look even more gaunt. What LJG needs to do now is to pack on some extra kilo because it is really worrisome that he is this skinny and please get a better stylist or at least a better hairstylist.

I think LJG just had hair cut before the premiere. You know when we have just cut our hair, we usually need a week or two to let it settle down and be 'normal' back? For the first week, it's like nightmare trying to style it.  

• Like 7

5 hours ago, ziggy123 said:
Spoiler

so handsome and gorgeous here as well. Really hope he sticks to this hairstyle and does a drama with it, makes him even more sexy and manly.

I uncontrollably beamed and blushed like crazy. I'm ashamed. He's like pot, giving me euphoria. I call it, JoonGi-high. ☆\( ̄▽ ̄)/☆ Thankfully, he's legal. 

Finally, bangs free!  I don't mind his skinny figure hehe although, he looks rather weary sometimes.

3 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Keep it in your bedroom, honey, it's not public place! :D

Then, how am I able to sleep every night hehe

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Ainee Etp said:

Most asian has brown eyes but some are darker than the rest and looks almost like black, just like his. Coupled with the very clean cut white area of his eyes, they're just perfect - his signature feature. There's no need for colored contact lens.

As i know the an actress who have almost "pure" black eyes is eva Longoria. For asian usually brown, in korean actor, the one who have beautiful brownie eyes i think is seo kang Jun

• Like 6

I did not doubt for a minute that he wouldn't fit in with the new people of RE:wub:He did not look uncomfortable with them. LJG is so simple and warm person. I'm a little annoyed when Shin Min once said that he was too relaxed and easygoing with everyone on the set. Shin Min prefer professional actors and not playfull like LJG. She has not experienced any of this with her previous partners on the set. 

Many years ago I watched the drama  Sortilegio. Never imagined William Levy   would  be in a movie  with LJG.I think he is now learning English I believe that once he will came here and read all this because you heard him that he is interested in what people are talking about him. Sometimes I think  that some of you is LJG. Especially people with masks from SH :D 

Yesterday, I watched some of the tickets   for his concert is 140$ and 166$ depends of rows... in some countries it is one monthly salary

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, Vanilia said:

I did not doubt for a minute that he wouldn't fit in with the new people of RE:wub:He did not look uncomfortable with them. LJG is so simple and warm person. I'm a little annoyed when Shin Min once said that he was too relaxed and easygoing with everyone on the set. Shin Min prefer professional actors and not playfull like LJG. She has not experienced any of this with her previous partners on the set. 

Many years ago I watched the drama  Sortilegio. Never imagined William Levy   would  be in a movie  with LJG.I think he is now learning English I believe that once he will came here and read all this because you heard him that he is interested in what people are talking about him. Sometimes I think  that some of you is LJG. Especially people with masks from SH :D 

Yesterday, I watched some of the tickets   for his concert is 140$ and 166$ depends of rows... in some countries it is one monthly salary

Shin Min Ah seems to be very lady like (at least from what I can see of her), quiet and shy with people she is not familiar with. LJG on the contrary is a ball of energy, very humorous and extrovert, it cannot please everyone ^^ (he said he was scolded by senior actors for that a few times - because he can't stay still and is always chatting with everybody so it makes people thinks he doesn't work/study his script/acting enough). At least they need a little time to adapt. I think after a bit they got along well, Shin Minah getting used to him ^^ She also said she was surprised, because he is one of the rare male costar (the only ?) who was so open with her - meaning talking freely with her I guess, without being too cautious/intimidated by her. 

It's also a cultural thing I guess, koreans are more reserved than westerners in general. But with JG easy-going personality, he can make friends everywhere ; ) 

• Like 17

LJS  on first try :w00t:

@leesopark18  It's also a cultural thing I guess, koreans are more reserved than westerners in general. But with JG easy-going personality, he can make friends everywhere. Everything you say is true.

Imagine you're on the set and you're trying to memorize a script and someone bothers you :) but LJG is Aries Personality

http://ariespersonalitytraits.com/

http://ariespersonalitytraits.com/when-dating-an-aries-man-and-essential-things-you-need-to-know/

Spoiler

The positive traits of Aries: one of the biggest traits of Aries people is that they are always enthusiastic about helping other people. In addition, they will try their best to prove their abilities in work so that their bosses and co-workers can admit their talents. There is an aura of excitement around them that makes most Aries people more special. By virtue of their ambition, lots of individuals who belong to the Aries can find it easy to become successful leaders in life.

The negative traits of Aries: In jobs, Aries people tend to dominate other people whose statuses are lower than their ones. This can harm their reputation. If you are one of their employees, do not try to argue with them. Wait for a suitable moment to express your opinions.

• Like 13

7 hours ago, kiinn said:

Then, how am I able to sleep every night hehe

You won't... but then... do you really need to sleep when you have Joon Gi in you bedroom? :w00t:

2 hours ago, msgolightly9608 said:

QUIZ: Which Male Actor Are You Bringing Home For The Holidays?:
https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/14/quiz-male-actor-bringing-home-holidays/

Gong Yoo. Never seen him. Don't mind the quiz, I know who I would chose! :wub:

• Like 13

11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

You can try Buying Service  from Korea http://www.konlinehouse.com/ 

I ordered my calendar through them.

Disclaimer: Please note that, this is the 1st time I am using this company. As they are the only company that respond to my enquiry yesterday for a pre-order item. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I purchased using a package forwarding service. Basically when you register, you will be given a unique korean address which your orders will be sent to it and the company will mail the package to you. There will be some shipping charges but still quite affordable. Something like borderlinx but for korea purchases. First time trying this company so hope everything turns out fine. You can know more here: http://www.korgou.com/ 

Will keep you all updated once it has been delivered. *fingers cross*

• Like 7

12 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

You are not alone. I abused my laptop button repeatedly to watch the video. Love that little chuckle. :love:

• Like 12