Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Schedule update 

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour - Dec 2016
20th Dec Depart to Japan 
21th Dec Asia Tour Nagoya
22nd Dec Asia Tour Osaka
24th Dec Asia Tour Yokohama
25th Dec Return To Korea  

No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

Lee Joon Gi Asia Tour - Jan 2017
7th Jan Depart to Taiwan
8th Jan Asia Tour Taiwan
9th Jan Return to Korea 
21th Jan Depart to Hong Kong
22nd Jan Asia Tour Hong Kong 
23rd Jan Return to Korea

• Like 16

18 hours ago, ziggy123 said:

so handsome and gorgeous here as well. Really hope he sticks to this hairstyle and does a drama with it, makes him even more sexy and manly.

OEMGEE Joongi~! Heartattack*:dizzy: aigoo Mr. Cameraman won't stop spinning lemme stare at this beautiful man~ 

He look so handsome and manly, this hairstyle really suit him~!  Imagine him walking the red carpet (specifically, ya know SBS Drama Awards, let them bewitch with Joongi's gorgeousness) with this look omoooo and a suit I SWOON :heart:Joongi-ya please maintain this look huhu :wub: it really capture his features well!

• Like 18

46 minutes ago, yumezu said:

OEMGEE Joongi~! Heartattack*:dizzy: aigoo Mr. Cameraman won't stop spinning lemme stare at this beautiful man~ 

He look so handsome and manly, this hairstyle really suit him~!  Imagine him walking the red carpet (specifically, ya know SBS Drama Awards, let them bewitch with Joongi's gorgeousness) with this look omoooo and a suit I SWOON :heart:Joongi-ya please maintain this look huhu :wub: it really capture his features well!

I love his look in this video. He should keep this look for any award ceremony or any official event. He looks so dashing, handsome and masculine. I keep listening the last part when he laugh a little. That voice. OMG!! 

• Like 13

[HanCinema Awards] Best Sageuk Drama - Cast Your Vote!

photo795711.jpg

Sageuks, or Korean historical dramas, are a staple of Korean television. They reimagine the history of the Korean people, bringing kings and generals to life and allowing viewers immerse themselves in the rich backdrop of Korea's past. From December 14 to December 21 you can vote for your favorite Joseon-era drama.

Here are the spectacular nominees:

(skipped unrelated.....)

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is one of the most emotionally charged dramas of the year with a beautiful cast of men, a heart-wrenching story, and beautiful filmography.

photo795640.jpg

LINK here ; http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-awards-best-sageuk-drama--cast-your-vote--101505.html

• Like 14

Guys, if u want to order LJG calendar u can try this

easybuy7@hotmail.co.kr

They have website too

**Quotation**

Item price : 42,000

paypal fee : 1,680

Total : 43,680KRW=>39USD

they accept paypal

** I have buy many item in korea through them

• Like 12

I got Park Bo Gum on the quiz. I do not even who he is. LOL Anyways, I am so sad that LJG is not that popular yet in my country. I also want him to have an Asia Tour here. But Lee Min Ho is the only popular Korean guy here...arggh. How many will will win Best Couple in the SBS Awards?

• Like 9

4 hours ago, ziggy123 said:

@lyserose when I said I like that hairstyle I didn't mean the thick on top part, I liked it cause his forehead was finally showing and the bangs weren't covering his face and coming down in a v shape. I would love it if he showed his forehead more often.

I like the one in the clip that you posted where we can heard his light chuckle at the end. I personally have issues with his latest hairstyle. Idk what his stylist actually thinking of other than putting so much effort to uglify him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, booho said:

sometimes i envy with fans who live in japan ahahhahahahah, it's so easy for them to attens korea's concert / fanmeeting 

so true! maybe when moon lovers gets shown here next year, he will have more fans. I want to meet him in person! btw, who do you guys think will be the best female lead/partner for LJG on his next drama? My vote goes to Park Shin Hye. :) I think they will look great on-screen together!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, jgismyking said:

so true! maybe when moon lovers gets shown here next year, he will have more fans. I want to meet him in person! btw, who do you guys think will be the best female lead/partner for LJG on his next drama? My vote goes to Park Shin Hye. :) I think they will look great on-screen together!

I think Moon Lovers is currently broadcast in Japan ? Or am I wrong ?

I really like Park Shin Hye as a person, she is so beautiful outside and inside, but on the acting department I'm not too excited about her. She's a good actress but I don't know in what kind of story both of them could work. 

I'd like an actress closer to his age for his next project, or even older. Like we mentioned not a long time ago, Ha Ji Won <3, or Seo Hyun Jin, Gong Hyo Jin, Hwang Jung Eum, Jung Yumi (personal faves), Han Ji Min (not that excited about her acting as well but they'd look good together). Any of them I'd be very happy. No more 90's young ladies for now please ^^ (as much as I loved - unexpectedly - his pairing with IU. But I think those big age gap pairing works better in sageuk than they would in modern time)

• Like 14

59 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

I think Moon Lovers is currently broadcast in Japan ? Or am I wrong ?

I really like Park Shin Hye as a person, she is so beautiful outside and inside, but on the acting department I'm not too excited about her. She's a good actress but I don't know in what kind of story both of them could work. 

I'd like an actress closer to his age for his next project, or even older. Like we mentioned not a long time ago, Ha Ji Won <3, or Seo Hyun Jin, Gong Hyo Jin, Hwang Jung Eum, Jung Yumi (personal faves), Han Ji Min (not that excited about her acting as well but they'd look good together). Any of them I'd be very happy. No more 90's young ladies for now please ^^ (as much as I loved - unexpectedly - his pairing with IU. But I think those big age gap pairing works better in sageuk than they would in modern time)

I live in the Philippines and I think Moon Lovers will be shown here next year. He's not yet in the Lee Min Ho or Kim Soo Hyun or Song Joong Ki level here but I hope he will be popular in the Southeast Asia next year, too. I love Gong Hyo Jin but I don't know if they will good together. Sorry but Lee Joon Ki looks young for his age. In my opinion, he even looks younger than Lee Min Ho, but that's just me. I think it will work with Park Shin Hye as long as the script is great and unique. I also loved his pairing with IU!!:) 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jgismyking said:

I live in the Philippines and I think Moon Lovers will be shown here next year. He's not yet in the Lee Min Ho or Kim Soo Hyun or Song Joong Ki level here but I hope he will be popular in the Southeast Asia next year, too. I love Gong Hyo Jin but I don't know if they will good together. Sorry but Lee Joon Ki looks young for his age. In my opinion, he even looks younger than Lee Min Ho, but that's just me. I think it will work with Park Shin Hye as long as the script is great and unique. I also loved his pairing with IU!!:) 

@jgismyking Are you serious? :):):)  I didn't know Lee Joon Gi was an amazing actor before Moon Lovers. But I know for sure he was already Lee Joon Gi in 2005. i even remembered him to be the Pepsi model in Asia replacing Bi-Rain. He was even selected to sing at the Beijing Olympics. I think this two facts attested his presence in Asia since long ago.

The only drama that I watched of him before Moon Lovers was My Girl which I vaguely remembered as I wasn't hooked to kdrama at that time.  But I pressumed My Girl was very popular in Asia too. 

Oh well, @jgismyking...maybe you are still young, so won't know what I am talking about. I feel old saying all these facts. :) 

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, jgismyking said:

Ah sorry I thought you talked about the japanese diffusion, I mixed up ~ 
I can't say especially in Philippines, but I think he was pretty popular everywhere in Asia ten years ago (been a long time since his peak). But Moon Lovers definitely revived that a bit :) 

He does look young, but he has that manly maturity when acting, when you can figure out he is older than you'd think. Park Shin Hye is slowly approaching her 30's (girl still has time but she's not in her early 20's anymore) but she still looks very "fresh" and youthful - like she would fit better playing his little sis' than a love interest. Well that's the image I have of her, but depending on the story and how they are both styled (that plays a part in it too), it could actually work and surprise me like with IU :) 

Yeah same with Gong Hyo Jin, but she is such a delight to watch that I'd be very excited by the acting dynamic anyway. She is also very chatty it would be fun to see how they would be on set together ^^ 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, jgismyking said:

It was bad luck. He will have been their level (and senior) if not for the dispute with his agency and the military service (which plucked him out from Faith drama and Grand Prix movie productions). I remember how everyone was talking about a "flower boy" more beautiful than a woman in my uni dorm. He's the first generation flower boy. Since he got out from the military, he seemed to be out of luck with drama ratings and female leads. 2 Weeks is very good, but didn't get the recognition it should have. 

• Like 17

30 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

Ah sorry I thought you talked about the japanese diffusion, I mixed up ~ 
I can't say especially in Philippines, but I think he was pretty popular everywhere in Asia ten years ago (been a long time since his peak). But Moon Lovers definitely revived that a bit :) 

He does look young, but he has that manly maturity when acting, when you can figure out he is older than you'd think. Park Shin Hye is slowly approaching her 30's (girl still has time but she's not in her early 20's anymore) but she still looks very "fresh" and youthful - like she would fit better playing his little sis' than a love interest. Well that's the image I have of her, but depending on the story and how they are both styled (that plays a part in it too), it could actually work and surprise me like with IU :) 

Yeah same with Gong Hyo Jin, but she is such a delight to watch that I'd be very excited by the acting dynamic anyway. She is also very chatty it would be fun to see how they would be on set together ^^ 

Well I think he was known here during My Girl but more with Lee Dong Wook than him. I want him to be as popular in my country as Lee Min Ho because all of LMH's dramas have been shown here. Hopefully Moon Lovers will do that for him. And the thing I like about Shin Hye is that she makes her partner shine and she doesn't overdo her acting and stuff. It would be my dream pair. Yup ! I loved Gong Hyo Jin since Master's Sun. She is an amazing actress too.

• Like 7

17 hours ago, msgolightly9608 said:

New quiz on soompi.

QUIZ: Which Male Actor Are You Bringing Home For The Holidays?:
https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/14/quiz-male-actor-bringing-home-holidays/

I got LJG on first try! :wub:

Park Bo Gum...he's almost too pretty. 

@LadyOne @kathylim82

@booho Thank you for the buying information.  I'm still nervous.  

• Like 6