Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

15400376_1556811700998887_29116694273381

TOKYO, JAPAN - DECEMBER 13: (L-R) Joon-Gi Lee, Ali Larter, Paul W.S. Anderson, Eva Anderson, Milla Jovovich attend the world premiere of 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter' at the Roppongi Hills on December 13, 2016 in Tokyo, Japan. (Photo by Jun Sato/WireImage)

15541615_1556813670998690_22464309193937

15400925_1556811394332251_52716062009521

Spoiler

15391034_1556812394332151_2205096318965715391079_1556813787665345_87949582128314SSI_20161213204837_V.jpg

cr as tagged

Edited by minekas
  • Like 13

9 hours ago, yumezu said:

YASSS Mr. Stylist also agree that manly style suits him the best! Black is his color omooo :wub: I love seeing him in black :heart: shabangshabang* but he can totally pulled off bright color as well hehe

I do hope he gets rid of the colored contact lenses though. I like to see his pitch black pupils. 

• Like 9

Joongi looked so handsome today in the dark blue suit and black hair but those contacts need to go. He actually blended in quite well with the other actors you couldn't even tell he was Asian. Hope he gets noticed for bigger roles in Hollywood after this and I'm definitely going to the cinemas to see joongi on the big screen.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

OMO LOOK. Joon Gi is releasing some sort of product with calendars and everything WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE OFC. 

It's going to be on sale tomorrow at (http://www.10x10.co.kr/) 12 PM KST!!!!!!! I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON THESE. THE PHOTOSETS LOOK HOT AF.

Source: http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/as/bbs/board.php?bo_table=notice

I WANT THAT CALENDAR. Any information on how the overseas fans can get it? Are you planning to buy @Silvermaine?

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

Joongi looked so handsome today in the dark blue suit and black hair but those contacts need to go. He actually blended in quite well with the other actors you couldn't even tell he was Asian. Hope he gets noticed for bigger roles in Hollywood after this and I'm definitely going to the cinemas to see joongi on the big screen.

Well he definitely looks asian, but I agree he blends very well with the cast :) He is not intimidated and stays true to himself, waving at the crowd, doing the heart signs with his hands etc.. :) 

His eyes are brown, not especially dark or light, depends on the sun's reflexion. His eyes are lighter than IU's for example (I noticed that during ML, her eyes are very dark compared to his). And I agree, why does he insist on wearing the colored contact lenses ? He must like them very much. It can't be helped xD I don't know if I'm starting to get used to it, but it didn't bother me as much as the other times he wore them. Or it fits better with his black hair in night time ? ^^ Don't know.

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, tinniet said:

I WANT THAT CALENDAR. Any information on how the overseas fans can get it? Are you planning to buy @Silvermaine?

I linked the site and I think it's open internationally? Yeah I'm planning to buy and HOPEFULLY I'll get one. I'll check the purchase site again tomorrow morning and see if there are any announcements. I'm seriously considering asking a Korean friend's help LOL.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I linked the site and I think it's open internationally? Yeah I'm planning to buy and HOPEFULLY I'll get one. I'll check the purchase site again tomorrow morning and see if there are any announcements. I'm seriously considering asking a Korean friend's help LOL.

Yes but it's all in Korean, I don't understand anything lol Any pricelist of the goodies available? I can't seem to find it in that site.

• Like 5

On 12 December 2016 at 10:20 PM, booho said:

Hey guys, i'm just curious, if a "stylist" usually hired by company or by artist itself ?

because for idol group, the stylist provide by their management company, but i dunno for actor ahahahahhaha

Hi! i think i can help to answer this. Stylist is on the management company's payroll but for someone like JG, most likely the stylist is hired/selected by him (but paid for by the management).

However, when engaging in commercials, or external collaborations with magazines etc, the stylist is under the endorsement brand or the magazine's payroll. In this case there are typically 2 scenarios:

1) if the celebrity is not picky, he/she may be willing to work with the brand/magazine's assigned stylist. This is what i would consider the more ethical way, as the stylist is paid for by the brand/magazine and the hence the brand/magazine should have a say in how much they wanna pay or who they want to choose. 

2) however, the more typical scenario is when the celebrity forces the magazine/brand to pay for her own personal stylist (one that he/she usually uses, the one that is typically hired by the artiste management company). In this case the brand/magazine would usually be forced to pay exorbitant fees for the stylist. 

Based on JG's status, i think he should fall into the no.2) category where he has a more personal say on who he wants to use. 

• Like 13