Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

2 hours ago, girlyponytail said:

@happyfanlgx 

I guess his chinesse fan are all soo excited to wellcome him back.

Well....there are a lot of non-chinese fans also and yes, they are very excited and love him very much. In fact, LG's relationship with his fans is a very special one...They love him unconditionally and trust him very much and he loves them too . See his Fan Meetings. Nothing is too much if there is something he can do for them to be happy

Add: In my opinion, the fans saved him all this years(almost 10) since he was blacklisted and he knows it and he is very grateful to them. Thanks God, in 2017 started the scandal about Lee Myung-bak, the former K Presidents accused of corruption and blacklisting a lot of artists.  LG was one of them https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-joon-gi-blacklisted-former-korean-president/

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2017/09/12/0701000000AEN20170912006300315.html

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/sbs-reports-on-a-government-white-list-in-addition-to-their-black-list-of-celebrities

The next President was also accused https://www.thehindu.com/news/international/south-koreas-former-president-park-geun-hye-jailed-for-24-years-for-corruption/article23454308.ece

http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english/edition/enational/810531.html

https://qz.com/1083686/a-dark-political-cloud-has-lifted-over-one-of-asias-most-prestigious-film-festivals/

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2130123/former-south-korean-culture-minister-jailed-over-blacklist

''On 3 May 2010, Lee enlisted in the Republic of Korea Army to serve his mandatory military service. He first underwent five weeks of basic training at Nonsan military training camp and was later drafted into active duty.[35][36] He had initially applied for a postponement because he was in the midst of shooting Grand Prix with actress Kim Tae-hee, and was cast to star in television drama Faith. He was also chosen to represent Korea as a goodwill ambassador at the 2010 Shanghai Expo.[37]However, Military Manpower Administration declined and sent a final notice for enlistment, leading him to pull out of both projects.[38] He served within the public relations department of the Ministry of National Defense.[39][40].In August, Lee co-starred with fellow actor Ju Ji-hoon in military musical, Voyage of Life to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Korean War.[41] The musical was co-produced by the Ministry of National Defense and Korea Musical Theatre Association, and was shown from 21 to 29 August in the National Theater of Korea.[42][43]After serving 21 months of active duty, Lee was discharged on 16 February 2012 from the Defense Media Agency at Yongsan-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.[44][45] On the day when he was discharged, Lee held a fan meeting, "Reunion JG" at Sangmyung Art Center, Seoul.[46] This was followed by fan event tour of Japan, titled Coming Back in Nagoya, Yokohama and Osaka from 16 to 19 March.[47] '' (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Joon-gi)

After that...no important movie, no main stream dramas...Isn't strange ? The Korean top actor !!! Despite of all ...he offered us amazing characters and so much love. 2018 must be the year for a new beginning

• Like 4

7 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

I use the PC because it is faster and I can see a large image. Let me show you more : https://m.weibo.cn/    when you are searching for an user or something, just enter and Paste his name in Chinese 

李准基

then Enter. A lot of users and posts will be displayed.An user can post max. 9 pics or gifs  once or a single video. Press every pic and you will see it in large size

Google Translator would be good if you want more than save photos

You can use not only his chinese name but his korean 이준기

or English name (Lee Joon Gi or Lee Jun Ki ) but I had no time to verify if his blog appears. You can search for any other actor, singer...

ENTER ON WEIBO USING YOUR PHONE:

This is his Weibo account: 

https://m.weibo.cn/u/2600208451?uid=2600208451&luicode=10000011&lfid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D李准基&featurecode=10000233&sudaref=forums.soompi.com&display=0&retcode=6102

This is the link for what others posted about him

https://m.weibo.cn/p/searchall?containerid=100103type%3D1%26q%3D李准基

It is in Real Time...means when the last comment was at that post

How to search for something else : https://m.weibo.cn/ add the desired tag in the search window and enter. Use mainly chinese names /tags

LJK's name : chinese 

李准基 ; korean  ; english Lee Joon Gi or Lee Jun Ki 

• Like 3

On 7/25/2018 at 2:34 AM, phoenixheart said:

How about those Jiu Jitsu situps?!:w00t: JG has beautifully sculpted arms and torso, and it is obvious he has his body under control. So effortless! And yes BLUELILAC, I agree. JG is getting bolder!! Such a stream of sexy pics!:w00t::wub::wub: I think JG is trying to gently make a point to all his errant Angels who can't quite leave the subject of his weight alone. He's healthy and lean and gorgeous and...and...!!!:rolleyes: Just a little sexy payback, don't cha know! Point made...just saying:)

You TELL Em @phoenixheart !!!

On 7/18/2018 at 10:02 PM, willenette said:

But, I hope he'll be back soon.  He’s so freaking talented. :lol:

You TELL Em @willenette !!!

On 7/21/2018 at 3:39 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

As @pixelsticks has returned back to Soompi, here’s a small Elusive Torso Parade:

Oh me oh mY oh JG oh wow!  big eye onion head I really don't want to give up my term....the Elusive Torso™.... AND I won't until he SHOWS the WHOLE SHEBANG...no clothing at all on the torso!  <<<but thanks JG for spoiling us Angels!!>>>

On 7/21/2018 at 3:19 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

And we’ll be getting an Insta live also! Finally!!! cheer2 onion head

SO....................WHEN??????????????? Since my IG notifications work randomly...I am expecting @glassnokamento notify me post haste!

@antoniaclamens had reminded me that there was an eclipse yesterday.  A Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse that most of the world got to see but not us "lucky' people in North America.  The last Solar Eclipse....Wang So visited the Path of Totality across the USA .  This time....I envisioned Wang So visiting Korea for the 1 hour and 43 minutes of total eclipse they had yesterday....

During my research...I found this....

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/152212343674/forever-apart-separated-by-the-38th-parallel

Pics of Gwangjong's Burial/Resting Place in North Korea

GoogleMaps Image: <<<zoomed, no street views here :P>>>

eAWMx9A.jpg

BING maps Image: <<<zoomed>>>

j3I2vn6.png

Oh Gwangjong/Wang So...if you only knew how many modern day ladies all over the world might pine for you! 

And thank you @happyfanlgx for all the weibo info!

And YES @violina, if only we could get GPS of his voice or it can be my SIRI or my ALEXA.  cute1 onion head

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Thanks pixelsticks for your "like" comment!:D Even though our JG has been through some rough times in his professional career, he has kept a level head. He turned adversity into a commendable acting career. I think he made some wonderful choices as to what roles he wanted to tackle. They are all memorable for what he wanted to show in each one. The industry continues to show its appreciation with all his many awards. :thumbsup:And there are also innumerable interviews, modeling photoshoots, his musical accomplishments, and the love of his faithful fans.:heart: JG will not be going away anytime soon, God willing.:rolleyes: I also think JG knows his boundaries and will stick by them. Anyway, enough seriousness! I'll go take another long look at all those sexy pics and swoon all over again!:wub::wub::w00t: ...um, especially the latest ones...MY HERO:love:!!! Superman never looked soooo good!!:w00t::heart::wub: 

• Like 3

Get that acknowledgement honey:wub:

Sunday, July 29, 2018

[REQ] Lee Joon Gi "Lawless Lawyer" Bong Sang Pil's role is a rare, fraud character

lg.png

lgk.png

Article: Naver Lee Joon Gi " 'Lawless Lawyer' Bong Sang Pil's role is a rare, fraud character" 

1. [+253,-2]
Actor Lee Joon Gi's heavy, and serious character, and his bright personality like a child, I like both of them!!! Drink as much as you want during break, and enjoy your jiujitsu. Let's meet with another good piece of work!

2. [+138,-1]
All of Lee Joon Gi's roles up until now fits Lee Joon Gi well.. To start, his acting is so good that I always got immersed in the drama. Lee Joon Gi-nim is the best!

3. [+75,-0]
None of his past works made me think if others took up his role, what would it be like. Every role was made as his own, handsome Actor Lee Joon Gi!

4. [+58,-1]
Whatever he comes out with is good. To be honest, he is most charming in the drama. I'll see you in your next great piece of work after your break. 

5. [+38,-0]
I think actor Lee Joon Gi has a unique personality too~~

6. [+38,-4]
Do the others know about this? Unlike Lee Joon Gi's appearance, he practices Taekwondo, Boxing, Muay Thai, Taekkyeon, Systema, fencing and now, even Jiujitsu. I thought he's just a good actor, but he's actually almost someone who practices martial arts. He's the only celebrity, actor and hallyu star that has received an award from the martial arts association.

7. [+32,-1]
No matter what role he takes on, he gets so absorbed in the role that there is no Lee Joon Gi inside. Without Lee Joon Gi, Bong Sang Pil's character cannot be imagined. Please recharge and come out with your next work soon. 

8. [+30,-0]
I love them both! Serious at work, and is playful when he plays around. 

Source: https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/07/req-lee-joon-gi-lawless-lawyer-bong.html

This comment is so true:

3. [+75,-0]
None of his past works made me think if others took up his role, what would it be like. Every role was made as his own, handsome Actor Lee Joon Gi!

I can not imagine another actor doing Gong Gil, Kay, Iljimae, Jang Tae San, Wang So(well this one has been played by someone else before JG. But going forward, I cannot imagine another wangso who is so beautiful, so intense, so charismatic and so memorable).As for Bong Sang Pil, The director of LL said this work( LL) was actually conceived long ago.When the project was still in its early stages before casting.He introduced the synopsis to his team and the first name that came to mind immediately was Lee Jun Ki.They said the role was perfect for JG even before he was told about it.

Lee Jun Ki said the director tapped him a while ago, but they were hesitant to go forward because Time Between Dog and Wolf collabo had set the bar too high.So if they worked together in a new project and it flopped or fail to meet expectation.The disappointment would have been too much.But as you can see, when they took the step of faith, added a cast ensemble of other equally great actors and did the drama.It delivered, met expectations and produced great results:).

@happyfanlgx that ElleMenHK photo:

tumblr_mdrlp1tE511r9mpeuo1_500.gif

• Like 4

JG Insta update:

Translation of korean caption:

According to Arirang Showbiz Korea, He takes the crown for rocking suits on TV.Bong Sang Pil was one sexy and charismatic lawyer.Even suit bright colours like burgundy, navy blue and others.He nailed the looks with ease.

• Like 3

Just wanted to say that I received LL OST in the mail on Monday. I had ordered it from Gmarket straight from South Korea. Very reasonable price too, including shipping. I have been listening to it this evening with my headphones on so as not to be disturbed by stray sounds around me. I started listening, and had to stop what I was doing! I closed my eyes and was mesmerized by the gorgeous music of this OST.:o Absolutely awesome music!:thumbsup:I couldn't help moving to the insistent beat of Burn It Up, smiling at the Muvengers theme, and having my heart go out to some of the emotional pieces. This OST definitely belongs right up there with several other of JG's drama OSTs. I'm thinking Moon Lovers, of course...and Two Weeks...:wub: Angels, don't let this one pass you by! I'd like to read some of YOUR comments on this OST.:rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/25/2018 at 7:26 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Hello everybody ! 

Lee Joon Gi, my favorite Prince, is back on Weibo

Hiiii! hi onion head And I saw that he came top of the list of Korean stars in Weibo after his update 

On 7/25/2018 at 8:47 PM, violina said:

@glassnokamenThe insta update.His VOICE:wub:!!!!!

Can Joon Gi do more audio books please:wub:.I was failing to concentrate on the content of the poem because I just want to listen to him speak.There is a reason why he usually does the narration in his dramas.He usually has long monologues too.Such a pleasure to my ears.

YESSS! His VOICE! hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615hearted-smiley.gif?1292867615 It’s like silk and honey and soft breeze and soft petals and, as @pixelsticks would say, buttah and… admire2 onion head

On 7/26/2018 at 9:16 AM, antoniaclamens said:

i'm sure there are many good and talented actors out there. but what makes JG so special is his love for his fans and his sincerity. it's imposible not to love him back

YES! All of the above plus his humbleness. Such a precious person! One does not have a choice but to fall for him after getting to know him. hehe onion head

Let him be!!! i love his gorgeous body and i love how confident he is about it. he knows his assets... all i can say is ever since last year i'm a fan of his beautiful shaped and toned arms... now thanks to jiu-jitsu them and his abs are more muscled and looking fine. and i'm a happy fan to be delighted by their beautiful sight

Everything you said! Looking at him is a feast to the eyes…. the only problem being you don’t know where to look at first... big eye onion head

the IG post fully deserves all the uhs and emojis

JG's manager was so fun to watch and JG was so jaw dropping

Heheh… poor manager. The interactions between JG and his manager are so adorable! And of course I have no words to describe how I’m in awe of JG….

On 7/26/2018 at 10:52 AM, phoenixheart said:

I sense that JG has some good values that have remained pretty constant all throughout his career. He's sincere, he's funny, he's caring, and he does not have an overblown ego that other actors might tend to acquire. He's hard-working and wants to present the best of himself in everything we see him do. He has a beautiful personality, and oh yes, remind me not to forget he's gorgeous and sexy!!!

The reasons which made us fall in love with him… and I LOVE the way you described him! :wub: He usually makes me speechless, which results in me trying to find suitable adjectives for him but coming up with nothing as I’m too mesmerized by him! ;)

In my opinion, if LL doesn't win a whole lot of awards at the end of the year, then there will definitely be thunder and lightning coming from my direction!

But tvN doesn’t have award shows like other channels. So Baeksang Awards and the likes would be our only hope, I guess… And I’m still very bitter that JG didn’t get an acting award for Wang So… JG deserved better! <_<

My apologies for a longer post, but I just needed to get all of this written down.

Um… you’ve read and seen the size of my posts, right?

Image result for lee joon gi embarrassed

On 7/26/2018 at 8:59 PM, glassnokamen said:

:w00t::w00t::dizzy:

Super JG!

IDY81Mn.jpg

On 7/27/2018 at 10:16 AM, girlyponytail said:

Oh  my super handsome young man LJG, I just wish him to be happy and happy and happy and never experienced any bad things may happen in his life.

May he only experience good things in his life! 

On 7/27/2018 at 12:08 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Let me show you more : https://m.weibo.cn/    when you are searching for an user or something, just enter and Paste his name in Chinese 

李准基

then Enter. A lot of users and posts will be displayed.An user can post max. 9 pics or gifs  once or a single video. Press every pic and you will see it in large size

Google Translator would be good if you want more than save photos

Thank youuuuuuu for the info on weibo and for the all the links. :wub::wub: I’ve never ventured into Weibo so thank you; I'll definitely check it out.

On 7/28/2018 at 11:15 PM, pixelsticks said:

I really don't want to give up my term....the Elusive Torso™.... AND I won't until he SHOWS the WHOLE SHEBANG...no clothing at all on the torso!  <<<but thanks JG for spoiling us Angels!!>>>

I’m not planning to give up using the term Elusive Torso either, even if he shows his torso fully. Then it’ll just become Not-Elusive Torso. evil smile onion head We cannot let anyone forget how elusive his torso is/was right? Because history is important. :P

SO....................WHEN???????????????

That’s the biggest question. But when he does, I’ll be stuck somewhere with something without being able to watch – I’m sure about it! -_-

This time....I envisioned Wang So visiting Korea for the 1 hour and 43 minutes of total eclipse they had yesterday....

And they live happily ever after…..

And @pixelsticks you’ve done some great research. good job onion head

Oh Gwangjong/Wang So...if you only knew how many modern day ladies all over the world might pine for you! 

If only…. But he has to thank JG for that..:D

On 7/29/2018 at 3:35 AM, phoenixheart said:

Even though our JG has been through some rough times in his professional career, he has kept a level head. He turned adversity into a commendable acting career. I think he made some wonderful choices as to what roles he wanted to tackle. They are all memorable for what he wanted to show in each one. The industry continues to show its appreciation with all his many awards. And there are also innumerable interviews, modeling photoshoots, his musical accomplishments, and the love of his faithful fans. JG will not be going away anytime soon, God willing. I also think JG knows his boundaries and will stick by them.

Yes! YeS! YESSS! To everything you said. And Superman’s got nothing on our Super JG.

On 7/29/2018 at 12:12 AM, violina said:

k-entertainment folks talking about Lee Joon Gi:

lol he wants to be tall like "nice" JG:wub:.Do you recognise him? He was the child actor for Bong Sang Pil:

On 7/30/2018 at 4:11 PM, violina said:

Get that acknowledgement honey:wub:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it when JG is being praised! hell yes onion headHe deserves them and some more! 

On 7/30/2018 at 10:58 PM, violina said:

According to Arirang Showbiz Korea, He takes the crown for rocking suits on TV.Bong Sang Pil was one sexy and charismatic lawyer.Even suit bright colours like burgundy, navy blue and others.He nailed the looks with ease.

YESSSS!!! They gave the 1st place to the correct one. Oppa made those suits look good! And seeing him in suits in every single episode of LL is a wish come true for me. Soompi Suggestions really do work. :D

On 7/31/2018 at 12:05 AM, happyfanlgx said:

TRUE LEE JOON GI

Interesting article about his personality 

Oooooh... it was very interesting. Thank you for the link. :wub:

On 7/31/2018 at 12:17 AM, astrantia said:

New photos from @ ellemenhk 

Oh my heart! How does he manage to make me speechless every single time? He looks absolutely gorgeous! love you crazy rabbitAnd no, I will not look at that yellow coloured shoe like thingy…

15 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

:lol:

Hypnotizingly beautiful! panda 61

And I love how he apologized with hearts and kisses for deleting his first post. Oppa knows the way to his angels’ heart very well. :lol:

11 hours ago, phoenixheart said:

Just wanted to say that I received LL OST in the mail on Monday. I had ordered it from Gmarket straight from South Korea.

YAYYYYY! I’m still impatiently waiting for mine to arrive. Probably in about 3 weeks, hopefully…

And an update from Namoo also

love you crazy rabbit

• Like 4

I knew I wont be disappointed(But when does he ever put out subpar pictorials?). Elle Men HK and JG collabo delivered.He looks gorgeous.My eyes have been purified once more:heart:.He really needs to do this hairstyle(the slightly messy but not too messy look) more frequently.It suits him:wub:.If I was a model scout and was looking for asian models to model designer clothes.I would pick him if I got this magazine pictorial sample out of hundreds of model portifolios. He is so charismatic and he makes even the dullest clothes look trendy.He poses well too.He knows his angles and uses them well.My favourites:

tumblr_pcps3dp6D51w8burto3_540.jpg

There is an article accompanying this picture(above):

Lee Joon-gi graces the cover of a Hong Kong men’s fashion magazine … with ‘chic’ eye expression

Actor Lee Joon-gi graces the cover of a Hong Kong men’s fashion magazine.

By gracing the cover of ELLE Men Hong Kong, a notable Hong Kong-based fashion magazine, Lee Joon-gi has demonstrated his strong popularity across the Greater China Region.

In “Lawless Lawyer,” which ended on July 1, the actor played lawyer Bong Sang-pil, master of fists and the law, and earned high praise by pulling off both exhilarating action and emotional performances. He looked so entirely in his element and so dashing in suits that he captured the hearts of international fans, as well as local fans.

In the cover, Lee Joon-gi exudes his charm on camera through his chic facial expression and a fierce look in his eyes. In the photos subsequently revealed, he captivates us as the charisma emanating from his face breaks through the shadow created by the lighting. The last close-up photo suggests the pensiveness characteristic of Lee Joon-gi.

On set, Lee Joon-gi took the lead in establishing atmosphere by posing naturally and effortlessly and putting on relaxed facial expressions. Not only that, he also kept the smile on his face throughout, impressing the crew who flew all the way from Hong Kong. One of the crew members heaped praise on the actor: “I am also an avid Lee Joon-gi fan. Watching him perform, I can feel his passion coursing through me. Watching Lee Joon-gi act, I realize that an actor can convey authenticity in his acting as long as he remains true to himself, even though we speak different languages.

Meanwhile, Lee Joon-gi is taking a break to recharge himself while looking for his next project.

Original Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000664302)

Translation Source: https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/

tumblr_pcq7aolSr81w2wd5jo8_540.jpg

tumblr_pcq7aolSr81w2wd5jo7_540.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks all the goodies. They are all much appreciated so keep them coming.

It’s only been 3 weeks since the finale of Lawless Lawyer but I feel like it’s been too long. I hope JG will announce his next project soon. I hope he will do more projects, at least 1drama & 1 movie per year perhaps. One drama a year is too less, don’t you think. :lol:

• Like 4